Wakanda vs Latveria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Which MU nation would win in an all out war. If Doom wanted to take it over would he be successful and why?

tkitna
Wakanda would win. Latveria is basically Doom and a bunch of peasents. Wakandas people seem to be higher up on the food chain.

Newjak
Originally posted by tkitna
Wakanda would win. Latveria is basically Doom and a bunch of peasents. Wakandas people seem to be higher up on the food chain. And an Army of Doombots stick out tongue

grey fox
Originally posted by Newjak
And an Army of Doombots stick out tongue

Cult of the Panther, White Gorilla ect

CasanoVa
Latveria IMO.

It would be very close, many losses on both sides. But I think Dr.Doom would win overall.

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Which MU nation would win in an all out war. If Doom wanted to take it over would he be successful and why?

Wakanda

Armbar is ommipotent big grin

Newjak
Originally posted by guy222
Wakanda

Armbar is ommipotent big grin Yes but Doom can steal the power of the Armbar for himself stick out tongue

tkitna
And an Army of Doombots stick out tongue

This is realized, but I feel that Wakandan technology surpasses Dooms technology and that T'Challa has already prepared for the Doombots. Doom and the Panther seem to know each other fairly well these days and i'm sure Panther is prepared.

Caps Conscience
bump it up.

boriquaking55
The universe would be destroyed - Black Panther has the cosmic armbar.

guy222
Yes but Doom can steal the power of the Armbar for himself stick out tongue

T'Challa catches Doom in the armbar. Down goes Doom wink

grey fox
Originally posted by tkitna
This is realized, but I feel that Wakandan technology surpasses Dooms technology and that T'Challa has already prepared for the Doombots. Doom and the Panther seem to know each other fairly well these days and i'm sure Panther is prepared.

When I see BP building a Time Machine THEN it will be superior....

Newjak
Originally posted by grey fox
When I see BP building a Time Machine THEN it will be superior.... Just wait a few issues stick out tongue

grey fox
Just wait a few issues stick out tongue

True, I mean Wakanda DOES have the cure for AIDS.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by grey fox
True, I mean Wakanda DOES have the cure for AIDS.

... which, as far as inventions go, isn't even close to a time machine. stick out tongue

Doom has superior technology and less scruples, Latveria should win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.