Black Panther v Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
2hrs prep each. they fight in the middle of coruscant. smile

who takes the majority?

leonidas
i was thinking of banning magic, but doom doesn't use it often, and RARELY in the middle of a battle of THIS type so assume his use of magic to be very ltd.

snoopdogg
Coruscant? The Jedi will not allow this chaos.

Caps Conscience
I go with Doom 4/10. It wont be easy because both of these guys are good with prep.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by leonidas
i was thinking of banning magic, but doom doesn't use it often, and RARELY in the middle of a battle of THIS type so assume his use of magic to be very ltd.

With prep I think BP can get his hands on a Wakandan talisman that will cancel out the Magic anyway.

Priest
Doom wins. Black Panther is a theif that steals Victor's ideas.ermhappy

Symmetric Chaos
BP seems to need time and help to pull of his big prep feats, while Doom does them on his own with relative ease much of the time.

Since you didn't ban magic that's a very good option for Doom as well.

Also Corucant is a planet. If they're in the middle I think they'd both be struggling to survive none180

Priest
edit

leonidas
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
BP seems to need time and help to pull of his big prep feats, while Doom does them on his own with relative ease much of the time.

Since you didn't ban magic that's a very good option for Doom as well.

Also Corucant is a planet. If they're in the middle I think they'd both be struggling to survive none180

i meant they'd have access to all that cool tech, smart ass . . . stick out tongue

jollyjim311
Oh, Jedi stop Doom.

leonidas
doh

make it an ABANDONED coruscant . . . roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
make it an ABANDONED coruscant. With them on the surface.
Fixed 313

leonidas
why i otta . . .

SpunkySmurph
Doom, for a large majority.

leonidas
thanks for bringing OUT of that hellhole of a start, spunk. wink

ps-never noticed you were canadian!! woo-hoo! big grin

SpunkySmurph
canadian

guy222
2hrs prep each. they fight in the middle of coruscant. smile

who takes the majority?

Doom wins

Leo, does BP get to use the armbar

If he does, Victor loses big grin

Superherovandal
Doom beats BP just as badly as he beats Batman. BP really hasn't done anything to prove himself smarter than Bruce. Anything BP has done tech wise or intelligence wise Batman can too. So yeah Doom's gonna own him.

Jebus reborn
i was thinking of banning magic, but doom doesn't use it often, and RARELY in the middle of a battle of THIS type so assume his use of magic to be very ltd. Doom can still one-shot BP... rather easily.

yugotank
Doom without prep 10/10...
Doom with prep 10/10...
Doom has more power and more smarts.

llagrok
Originally posted by yugotank
Doom without prep 10/10...
Doom with prep 10/10...
Doom has more power and more smarts.

quanchi112
doom annihilates him all day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.