Cody Travers vs Kim Kaphwan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Karate vs Taekwondo.

The ever-scheming Poison has sent the 'Scion of Justice' Kim Kaphwan after Cody Travers.

Poison had framed Cody for a crime he didn't commit, but it was through Cody's own connections that he is found not responsible and is released with a pardon.

Knowing full well that Travers and company would be after her, Poison finds out about Kim and his team of do-gooders and decides to send them after the now-furious Travers.

Sure enough, Kim finds Cody at the beachside park, where he is currently trying to mend his relationship with Jessica. Kim won't attack Travers because he is with the mayor's daughter, but he claims that he will face justice.

"Justice?" Cody scoffs, "I've been fighting for justice long before you ever had!"

"We'll see," Kim replied.

The battle is taking place inside Sodom's Ring. Kim is dressed in his usual TKD uniform while Cody is in his Final Fight costume. Kim has his teammates in his corner while Cody has his brother Kyle, Guy, Haggar and Maki in his corner.

Psyquis52
Ooooooh...tricky this one is.

I'm going to go with Cody for this one. I'd say he wins a 6/10 majority.
He just seems like a much more dirty fighter and he'd find a way to win.

Sado22
Cody all the way.
Stronger, more streetwise, street smart, has cool projectiles, fights dirty and has a good chin. Also has a bad temper and capable of punching through thick walls. Can dodge bullets, arrows and has a knack of tossing bad guys off tall buildings.................(that just gives me a just-to-pissoff-brainy-idea mwahahahahahaha)

Cody wins.

~The Brawling-Pwns-Martial-Arts Sado-sama

Sonic x 20
Kim is very cool, but I would also have to say Cody as well(and Cody is very cool too). To add with the info posted above, Cody is addicted to fighting and loves everything about it no matter how dangerous it will get, he's good at taking hits, he enjoys fighting in handcuffs, he'll find a way to win, he has a very strong will, and like Sado22 said, he has a bad temper which causes him to get even better at what he does(we already saw what Cody did to Abigail, the toughest Mad Gear member at the time, by him insulting Jessica). Also, do to him being a dirty fighter, he's good with his surroundings as well. cool

Xenogears
Originally posted by Sado22
Cody all the way.
Stronger, more streetwise, street smart, has cool projectiles, fights dirty and has a good chin. Also has a bad temper and capable of punching through thick walls. Can dodge bullets, arrows and has a knack of tossing bad guys off tall buildings.................(that just gives me a just-to-pissoff-brainy-idea mwahahahahahaha)

Cody wins.

~The Brawling-Pwns-Martial-Arts Sado-sama LOLZ

2D_MASTER
Cody would kick Kim's ass. Dirty fighting and years of experience, will put him on top.

Sonic x 20
Also, he's even very skilled at using knives and he loves to say anything to get his opponents to fight him(just like when he and Guy fought each other in SFA3) and of course, Cody has a bunch of dirty tricks up his sleeves that he can pull off too.

Xenogears
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who else?
Cody!

Sonic x 20
This is a pretty good fight though, but I feel that Cody win with this battle.

Remulous Dohma
Cody, for reasons already stated.

Sonic x 20
Also, Cody is balanced in both power and speed and knows how to use other's weaknesses to his advantage too.

TricksterPriest
It's 50/50 in a straight fight. But Cody will take 6/10 if he's got his knives. VERY close match.

Sonic x 20
This is a tough fight, but do to Cody's addiction to fighting, it will surely give him an advantage in this fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.