godlike gambit gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is the gambit that can blow up anything by looking at it. He can even look at a person and blow them up from the inside out. This gambit didnt last long, i guess because he was so powerful. This is when his power got out of control.

Spiderman
Wolverine
Sabertooth
Venom
Carnage
Omega Red
Hulk
Wonder woman
Superman

SpunkySmurph
You mean New Sun?

carver9
oh; that was his name.

Symmetric Chaos
WW and Superman are the only one that would be huge problems due to speed.

Ouallada
I'm guessing new sun could take an easy easy majority even if ALL of those opponents faced him at once.

carver9
I didnt know that he was that powerful. Maybe I need to make a different thread wth him in it.

SpunkySmurph
Take away the option of a speedblitz, and I think he clears this...

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Take away the option of a speedblitz, and I think he clears this... yes Easily. Give him a minute to think before he fights WW and Superman, then he could just strip them of their kinetic energy, making them virtually statues.

celestialdemon
New Sun would own all of these guys. They really don't stand a chance.

StyleTime
Even with the speed of Superman and Wonderman, I'm not sure they could do it. I'm admittedly a bigger fan of New Sun, but we've never actually see him truly hurt. Even after his planet blew up, he was shown in the next panel unscathed.

He could just teleport Superman and Wonderwoman to a remote location in the universe and leave them there.

I think he can clear it.

Hannibal-Lector
Take away the option of a speedblitz, and I think he clears this...

Thats about right

Big Sexy
Take away the option of a speedblitz, and I think he clears this... Doesn't New Son have superspeed also? I could have sworn he flew around the world in seconds or something to that nature.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Doesn't New Son have superspeed also? I could have sworn he flew around the world in seconds or something to that nature. Not to the point of Wonderwoman and Superman, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.