Akuma vs Oro and Bison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
Does Mr Powerful all too badass stand a chance against the old man and the Shadowloo boss as a team.

brainchild81
laughing Spite thread? Gouki failed to beat Oro IIRC. Was Oro even using both arms? Akuma gets his head caved in mane.

Violent2Dope
Akuma loses. Even if he goes Shin he wont beat them both( hell, it'd probably take Shin to fight Oro with both arms out and he still wont win and against both he's dead).

Who else?
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Does Mr Powerful all too badass stand a chance against the old man and the Shadowloo boss as a team. . . .Why?

shin_remy
hahaha Shin Akuma must land a shun goku satsu quickly on M. Bison and then fight Oro!!

haha that's his only chance and then land a shun goku satsu on Oro

LOL roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Tha C-Master
Oro and Gouki are presumably even. So this is a mismatch.

StyleTime
This isn't as spiteful as pitting Akuma against Terry, but this is still a mismatch.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by StyleTime
This isn't as spiteful as pitting Akuma against Terry, but this is still a mismatch.

Which is why I wanted to make a topic where Akuma can actually lose. Sh!t....I should of thrown in Gill as well.

Originally posted by Who else?
. . .Why?

Why not.

Darkstorm Zero
Arn't spite threads against the rules?

And a match where akuma CAN lose is different from one where he OBVIOUSLY losses...

brainchild81
Ditto.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Arn't spite threads against the rules?

And a match where akuma CAN lose is different from one where he OBVIOUSLY losses...

Most of Akuma threads here, he pwns anyone from what I see(could be wrong)

Xenogears
Most of Akuma threads here, he pwns anyone from what I see(could be wrong) Pffft, Akuma pwns Jesus and God.

P-Geyser
laughing

StyleTime
Which is why I wanted to make a topic where Akuma can actually lose. Sh!t....I should of thrown in Gill as well.
I meant that Terry destroys him.

brainchild81
hysterical

Emperor Ashtar
Wow, talk about Spite, You might as well throw in jesus in this fight.

StyleTime
Jesus? Why? So Terry can destroy him too?

brainchild81
hystericalHoly shit, man!

Xenogears
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Wow, talk about Spite, You might as well throw in jesus in this fight. Nice rhyme 313

P-Geyser
I meant that Terry destroys him.

How does Terry destroy him who said Terry destroys....nobody. Though Akuma can do the jitterbug on water and own the moon the stars.

StyleTime
Until Terry whoops his ass.....along with Jesus.

Remulous Dohma
I'm gonna be a total ass and say Gouki wins.

P-Geyser
Until Terry whoops his ass.....along with Jesus.

Nah. Thats Akuma's M.O

Xenogears
Nah. Thats Akuma's M.O Yep.

brainchild81
Nah. Akuma'd SGS Jesus after Jesus gets rolled on. Terry "Hulk" Bogard uses the power of heart and outlasts Akuma, Oro, Bison, Jesus, Buddah & Muhammad @ the same time

shin_remy
Originally posted by brainchild81
Nah. Akuma'd SGS Jesus after Jesus gets rolled on. Terry "Hulk" Bogard uses the power of heart and outlasts Akuma, Oro, Bison, Jesus, Buddah & Muhammad @ the same time

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jezus came by his big friend the devil' in hell

P-Geyser

Um excuse me Mr Sharpton, but were you not the guy that said Terry talk belongs in Terry threads?

By the way NOT even... Akuma invented heart. Remember Akuma can turn water into wine. He can do the james brown(RIP) he can pwn and curbstomp the entire FF,AOF,KOF roster while singing Karioke....he can moonwalk over any version of Bison laughing out loud

brainchild81
Styletime brought Terry up.

P-Geyser
Styletime brought Terry up.

Your RIGHT.....*prepares to hunt for styletime*

brainchild81
Put your cammies on. Styletime got a rifle w/the scope on it.

StyleTime
Damn straight.

Your RIGHT.....*prepares to hunt for styletime*
I said it before and I'll say it again. Terry Bogard belongs in ALL threads.
Put your cammies on. Styletime got a rifle w/the scope on it.
*Lies in wait*

P-Geyser
I said it before and I'll say it again. Terry Bogard belongs in ALL threads.

Really...are you that much of a fan?

Violent2Dope
I keep on hearing people talking about Akuma, Jesus, Terry, and all of that nonsense. Fact is Samuel L. Jackson could one shot everone mentioned in this thread AT THE SAME TIME!

Who else?
Nah. Akuma'd SGS Jesus after Jesus gets rolled on. Terry "Hulk" Bogard uses the power of heart and outlasts Akuma, Oro, Bison, Jesus, Buddah & Muhammad @ the same time laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Violent2Dope
Foolish mortals you dare deny the power and might of Samuel L. Jackson!? Terry's power is NOTHING to him!

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Foolish mortals you dare deny the power and might of Samuel L. Jackson!? Terry's power is NOTHING to him!

Youre right Sam Jackson kicks major ass I would love to see him get pulp fiction all over Akuma's ass.

Xenogears
L. Jackson pwns Akuma by this much: |---------------------------------------------------------|

The multiverse in comparison: .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.