New son vs darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who would win

New son powers.
http://www.marveldatabase.com/New_Sun

Big Sexy
New Sons good but he aint that good.

TricksterPriest
Darkseid at least 8/10. As good as New Sun is, this time he's outclassed.

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Darkseid at least 8/10. As good as New Sun is, this time he's outclassed.
New Son killed the Phoenix of his reality no expression

carver9
If he killed the phoenix then he destroys darkseid.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Priest
New Son killed the Phoenix of his reality no expression [/QUOTE

which phoenix?

i think i give new son the majority.

charlemagne9746
Darkseid kills him with the ALE

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
Who would win

New son powers.
http://www.marveldatabase.com/New_Sun

darkseid loses

starlock
Darkseid for the easy win

Juntai
Didn't a laser kill Pheonix once?
And a Magneto clone?
ANd..?

don't shiv
the lazer/clone and.... killed the Avatar of the Phoenix force at occasions when the Phoenix force had yet to fully download into the physical shell.

ie ever wonder why no villain ever struck Voltron while the robot was forming

yeah

Remy once achieving full Potential snaps Darkseid like a bar of twix

Caps Conscience
After reading New Sons Bio I think he can take him. Theoretically if the they fought on Apokolips couldn't New Son just blow up the whole planet with DS still on it.

starking
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
After reading New Sons Bio I think he can take him. Theoretically if the they fought on Apokolips couldn't New Son just blow up the whole planet with DS still on it. Nope. Apokalips is to damn big, plus planet busting is nothing to him.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by starking
Nope. Apokalips is to damn big, plus planet busting is nothing to him.

Does any body have scans of he feats to measure if he could do it or not. Like whats the limit a house, car, a city. Whats the biggest thing he has blown up.

starking
Does any body have scans of he feats to measure if he could do it or not. Like whats the limit a house, car, a city. Whats the biggest thing he has blown up. For Darkseid or New son?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by starking
For Darkseid or New son?

New Son

Estacado
An amped up Gambit ain't beating Darkeid.

Rewmac
Gambit has defeated him and matched him.

Darth Macabre
Whats the biggest thing he has blown up. The Earth. no expression

StyleTime
I'm probably the biggest New Sun fan here, but some of you're are overestimating him. I think he MAY be able to win but I don't know.

Can Darkseid deal with being teleported to remote locations in space or other dimensions ?

llagrok
New son.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
The Earth. no expression

If thats the case New Son should have no problem destroying Apokolips. Right? sad

Estacado
Hell yeah!!!
Wait isn't Apokolips atleast 10-15 times bigger then Earth?confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Estacado
Hell yeah!!!
Wait isn't Apokolips atleast 10-15 times bigger then Earth?confused

I heard it was the size of a galaxy once. But yeah NG and Apololips have to be in the same proportions as the NewGods.

Estacado
I heard the galaxy thing aswell.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'm probably the biggest New Sun fan here, but some of you're are overestimating him. I think he MAY be able to win but I don't know.

Can Darkseid deal with being teleported to remote locations in space or other dimensions ? I don't think he can win. Maybe one or two, but deffinitely not the majority. And BFR is out of the question, being that they both can travel through dimensions: Boomtubes with Darkseid, and inherent power with New Sun.

If thats the case New Son should have no problem destroying Apokolips. Right? sad Well, New Gods are like ten times the size of the Jolly Green Giant, so Apokolips must be huge.

Estacado
Originally posted by StyleTime

Can Darkseid deal with being teleported to remote locations in space or other dimensions ?
Yup he can open a boomtube whenever he wants.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by guy222
darkseid loses

and fast

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
darkseid loses

His lunch from laughing so hard that anyone thinks an amped Gambit can take DS. New Son can't even take Thanos.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Darkseid gets a good victory.

StyleTime
Ah, the boomtubes. Well, if he can deal with that I only have one more question.

Can Darkseid deal with being blown up directly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.