DragonMan vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
I've always had a bit of fondness toward Dragon Man, mostly due to his dog like nature, but recently I've been crammin-trying to read all his appearances-and you know what? This guy kicks ass.

Basically invulnerable, strong as hell and his heat blasts are supposed to be as hot as the sun.

He's stalemated a lot of the top gun bricks like Herc and such. I think the little shit face deserves some 'spect!

guy222
Originally posted by long pig
I've always had a bit of fondness toward Dragon Man, mostly due to his dog like nature, but recently I've been crammin-trying to read all his appearances-and you know what? This guy kicks ass.

Basically invulnerable, strong as hell and his heat blasts are supposed to be as hot as the sun.

He's stalemated a lot of the top gun bricks like Herc and such. I think the little shit face deserves some 'spect!

grimm falls

long pig
I agree.

I would like to see a Dragon Man comic. Possibly more sentient, hell....maybe supersmart.

guy222
Originally posted by long pig
I agree.

I would like to see a Dragon Man comic. Possibly more sentient, hell....maybe supersmart.

Hope they do it

Nikkolas
DragonMan's breath didn't do anything to Thing from what I remember iN Ben's respect thread.

tkitna
Dragon Man is a beast. It usually took the entire FF4 to take him down or even contain him.

He should solo Ben fairly easy.

golem370
This Dragon Man if so Thing has beat him. Dragon Man- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Dragon_Man

guy222
bumprav

Takion
I think it would be a better fight if it was The Ultimate Thing.

The Illuminati
Ben's KO'd Dragon Man already.

Ben wins the majority 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.