Did anybody watch the SW legacy revealed on the History channel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
I thought it was really interesting. There was another show just aired called SW tech.

I hope these end up on future DVD releases.

Which I am bummed about not hearing of

jollyjim311
I saw it.

T'was cool.

ESB -1138
I missed it...work

jollyjim311
I had never thought of comparing Jabba to a dragon, it was really interesting.

Riverollv
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I had never thought of comparing Jabba to a dragon, it was really interesting.

laughing I don't think anybody ever did.

OB1-adobe
Its a cool way to watch all 6 movies in 2 hours.

I'll definietly look at the movies differently.

It was also nice that this whole thing wasn't tack on as advertisement to a new SW movie coming out. It was a legitmate documentary that analyzes ALL 6 FILMS, and not breifly talk about the PT and go on and on about how great the OT is, which was what I was expecting before I saw this.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I missed it...work

Here you go man:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aulC3Fz-7JE&mode=related&search=

You'll find links to the rest of the parts, except there is no part 6 for some reason.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
Here you go man:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aulC3Fz-7JE&mode=related&search=

You'll find links to the rest of the parts, except there is no part 6 for some reason.

Cool thanks.

ESB -1138
That explained a LOT. But I never met anyone who saw Jabba and thought "dragon".

The greatest villain ever should start out as some emo kid with issues.

Darth Subjekt
Did you all see the Star Wars at 30 show a couple weeks ago? I think it was on a station called G4...some Brighthouse Cable channel. They supposedly gave sneak peeks of the show and gave a "glimpse into the future of SW."

Captain REX
I found Legacy Revealed to be very entertaining and insightful. I liked it that it wasn't just George telling people how it is, but interpretations by all these other actors/actresses, filmmakers, etc.

jollyjim311
Yeah.

I saw the thing on G4. It blew.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.