Thanos vs Doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juntai
It's been done, but not this specific to coming down to the characters actual strengths.

Hunter/Prey Doomsday vs Thanos, inside of an indestructible arena.
No battlefield removal.

Galan007
H/P DD would take Thanos, no contest.

Symmetric Chaos
thanos always overcomes the odds he conquered the universe

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
thanos always overcomes the odds he conquered the universe laughing out loud

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
thanos always overcomes the odds he conquered the universe

You're not doing it right! mad

You have to type out a wall of meaningless text filled with grammatical errors.

Evil_Ash
domsday is jus a supermen viliain that only beat supes beacasu of teh tittile of that book "The Dieth off Supesman" supes came bak anyway. so that faet dont cuont for domsday. supes would also kikc his hiney later oon.

also, domsday was down too severel minutes by darksdes omegega beamm.

thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> durkeid

thanos are indestructivble and too smart. cant be beatenn. domsgay are too dumb to winnn.

thanos 10000/10

Juntai
I think I know who you guys are talking about now. I put that guy on ignore after I read about 6 of his posts on what I believe was his first day, when he was going around describing how DC characters will always lose to Marvel characters, because Marvel's characters are cooler.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Juntai
I think I know who you guys are talking about now. I put that guy on ignore after I read about 6 of his posts on what I believe was his first day, when he was going around describing how DC characters will always lose to Marvel characters, because Marvel's characters are cooler.

marvel is teh shiet.

dc is teh pig arse

WrathfulDwarf

I been away too long. Can't wait to meet the guy. stick out tongue

guy222
It's been done, but not this specific to coming down to the characters actual strengths.

Hunter/Prey Doomsday vs Thanos, inside of an indestructible arena.
No battlefield removal.

Thanos should lose

charlemagne9746
In this scenario...Doomsday would win...Thanos couldn't really do anything to him.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
domsday is jus a supermen viliain that only beat supes beacasu of teh tittile of that book "The Dieth off Supesman" supes came bak anyway. so that faet dont cuont for domsday. supes would also kikc his hiney later oon. also, domsday was down too severel minutes by darksdes omegega beamm. thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> durkeid. thanos are indestructivble and too smart. cant be beatenn. domsgay are too dumb to winnn.

thanos 10000/10

Fixed.

quanchi112
how many times we doing this thread. thanos is a master manipulator and a freaking kickass brawler. he trained the deadliest woman in marvels universe in gamora. please somebody give him his due respect against this superman villain.

quanchi112
galan do u hate thanos that much that u write him off so easily. i mean be realistic with ur posts.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
galan do u hate thanos that much that u write him off so easily. i mean be realistic with ur posts. hmm

Originally posted by Galan007
H/P DD would take Thanos, no contest.

Now that you mention it, I guess saying something like:

"H/P DD would wipe Thanos away like a shit stain", would have been more "realistic"... doped

Thanos_THOTU
H/P Doomsday, the one that have problems with Superman?
- Thanos uses his skin for toilet paper.

Galan007
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
- Thanos uses his skin for toilet paper. What the f**k?

H/P DD beat the crap out of Darkseid, Waverider, and Superman /w/ a Motherbox.

Get your facts straight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Estacado
Originally posted by Galan007
What the f**k?

H/P DD beat the crap out of Darkseid, Waverider, and Superman /w/ a Motherbox.

Get your facts straight. roll eyes (sarcastic)
For atleast once......313

Galan007
Originally posted by Estacado
For atleast once......313 That's asking an awful lot, ey?

WrathfulDwarf
What's really tricky about DD is his healing factor and his immunity to previous attacks.

I don't think there is a limit....he could turn into a god by the end of the day.

Estacado
Maybe......131

quanchi112
thanos is smarter has more experience and done way more than doomsday has ever... doomsday loses

Estacado
Yeah sure...
We can talk when Thanos has the powers equal to entropy.

quanchi112
doomsday is like jason voorhees a tard. same gay concept. it s like when they thought both of them up in a room some asshol was joking and said this. no matter what happens he cant die. the man left before telling them he was joking. hence jason im a tard but u cant destroy me or im doomsday and u must take me to the end of time but i can still come back. dumb

Galan007
doomsday is like jason voorhees a tard. Sorta like you then? confused

TricksterPriest
thanos is smarter has more experience and done way more than doomsday has ever... doomsday loses

You're wrong. doped You're completely wrong and have no clue about anything in DC, but don't let that bother you. I'm sure in some magical DC-free land, Thanos would win this fight. But in the real world, H/P DD would annihilate him. He beat an avatar of Darkseid pretty easily, something Thanos would find a difficult endeavor. doped

Thanos_THOTU
Brute strength isnt going to help him against Thanos' power to manipulate and bend reality as he sees it fit.
Thanos do have many enchantments and shields that will protect him even if Doomsday did.
Besides Thanos is immortal, there is no way around that--and he's rarely beaten unconcious.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
You're wrong. doped You're completely wrong and have no clue about anything in DC, but don't let that bother you. I'm sure in some magical DC-free land, Thanos would win this fight. But in the real world, H/P DD would annihilate him. He beat an avatar of Darkseid pretty easily, something Thanos would find a difficult endeavor. doped
Your point being?
Thanos have shaken up beings such as Galactus, Mephisto and Dormammu pretty badly.

quanchi112
oh adarkseid avatar. look at what thanos clones have done. dont gimme this darkseid avatar crap... i dont bring in thanos clone arguments and talk how tough they are.

TheGame17
t's not just about what he did in hunter/prey. the feats he did prior should also be in account. before he came to earth,
he killed over 100 green lanterns,
killed one of the guardians of the universe,
and fought the "real"darkseid to a standstill.
this happened even before he fought superman for the first time. so ya by the time he's in hunter/prey he's evolved that much.

Big Sexy
doomsday is like jason voorhees a tard. same gay concept. it s like when they thought both of them up in a room some asshol was joking and said this. no matter what happens he cant die. the man left before telling them he was joking. hence jason im a tard but u cant destroy me or im doomsday and u must take me to the end of time but i can still come back. dumb http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysc5uLnrZHg Jason can teleport shifty

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Estacado
Yeah sure...
We can talk when Thanos has the powers equal to entropy. How is that even relevant?
Entropy crushed Doomsday with ease.

And, it was continually applied to him, so he had the chance to adapt.
It is hardly what is needed to destroy him (I don't mean that as in permanently of course).

If Thanos destroys him, then it's a win.

Not that I care about the battle, but still.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Big Sexy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysc5uLnrZHg Jason can teleport shifty

And possess others. ermmnone

Rick/Genis
It seems people aren't understanding the setting of the battle. There is no pieces of equipment for Thanos to utilize. This is raw power, andI'm sorry, but Doomsday took on a sneak attack from an entire team and Beat them all to a bloody pulp with his arm held behind his back... he didn't even begin to wince until superman came in. Th

quanchi112
yes but thanos is just to powerful and to much of a thinker on his feet to lose to this powered hulk like creation. superman finds a way time after time. he stalemated him first time they met and has found a way everytime to beat him. thanos is greater than superman . case in point he beats doomsday

Kento
Supes sent Doomsday to a place that nothing can survive for long and kept him in a constant teleport so he couldn't move. He outsmarted him with technology.

I don't know who would win, since I don't know much about Thanos just what I hear but Doomsday hasn't been beat by brute strength since his Death, and when Superman beat him at the White House ( but wasn't that Rex?) and that seems what this fight is.

boriquaking55
Dude what is with the Thanos fanboyism around here? T-man is one of my favs, but even I admit when he's beaten. If Thanos were put into an indestructable arena with HP Doomsday and forced to brawl, of course he would eventually lose. In fact, there are a lot of people who could beat him under these circumstances. I can't possibly fathom how it would turn out otherwise.

That doesn't neccessarily mean HP Doomsday is more powerful, just under these circumstances he has a huge advantage. Why is it so hard for people to accept that?

starking
Because some people's fanboyism, gets to them.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by starking
Because some people's fanboyism, gets to them.

you can say that again

Galan007
Brute strength isnt going to help him against Thanos' power to manipulate and bend reality as he sees it fit. The only thing that was capable of destroying H/P DD was being dumped directly into Entropy.

I can guarantee you that Thanos cannot duplicate that kind of power. wink

llagrok
What does Avatar of Darkseid mean? That it's a clone or something?

I've read all comics with Doomsday in 'em, but my Darkseid knowledge is pretty limited.

Also, are there any "essential darkseid" comics or something?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by llagrok
What does Avatar of Darkseid mean? That it's a clone or something?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/darkseidavatars2.png

llagrok
dur @ people who say that Doomsday beat Darkseid.

Thanks evil ash.

panthergod
since nothing ever stated anywhere that it was an avatar that Doomsday beat, it is a lie to claim that Darkseid did not get curbstomped by DD.

Doomsday wins 5-6/10 here.

TheGame17
- Thanos uses his skin for toilet paper.

i didn't see any difficulty, except for te part where he was transported to the end of time.

TheGame17
yes but thanos is just to powerful and to much of a thinker on his feet to lose to this powered hulk like creation. superman finds a way time after time. he stalemated him first time they met and has found a way everytime to beat him. thanos is greater than superman . case in point he beats doomsday

superman in first fight: needed help and distractions numerous times throughout the story to beat doomsday. if it was just him the whole tiem, he would have died and dd would be standing

2nd fight: superman had equipment along with various other distractions to even halt doomsday and could only beat him with entropy.

3rd fight: would have easily died if it had not been for the help of the justice league and their teleportation tubes.

4th fight: he defeats him because doomsday cannot fathom his new intelligence and superman needed to make a speech about justice and why the the good guys win.

my point is that superman has never beaten doomsday cleanly and he never will be able to. and half of the time, he had gadgets. thanos has no gadgets in this fight. it's just raw power and i don't care how smart someone is, it doesn't help much when they can't leave the fight. he'll lose eventually. and please remember that doomsday increases in power as the fight continues.

hellking
mad now for starters, ain't in blue heill that anyone can beat doomsday. Anyway, i think dc came out first. if doomsday annihlated someone like superman, what the hell u think he'll do to anybody else? all the heroes and villians of marvel ain't s!!!!!!!!!!t. Thanos let a merlin wannabe whoop his a**, what u think doomsday do to him? All in all, it just like he would say" HE,HE,HE,HE<No Comparrison To the comic book god>" you marvel freaks tell thanos to take that guantlet glove, shine it up real nice, turn that sob sideways,& stick it up his king tut a***!!!.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by hellking
mad now for starters, ain't in blue heill that anyone can beat doomsday. Anyway, i think dc came out first. if doomsday annihlated someone like superman, what the hell u think he'll do to anybody else? all the heroes and villians of marvel ain't s!!!!!!!!!!t. Thanos let a merlin wannabe whoop his a**, what u think doomsday do to him? All in all, it just like he would say" HE,HE,HE,HE<No Comparrison To the comic book god>" you marvel freaks tell thanos to take that guantlet glove, shine it up real nice, turn that sob sideways,& stick it up his king tut a***!!!.

Didn't Superman beat Doomsday?

kevdude
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
domsday is jus a supermen viliain that only beat supes beacasu of teh tittile of that book "The Dieth off Supesman" supes came bak anyway. so that faet dont cuont for domsday. supes would also kikc his hiney later oon.

also, domsday was down too severel minutes by darksdes omegega beamm.

thanos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> durkeid

thanos are indestructivble and too smart. cant be beatenn. domsgay are too dumb to winnn.

thanos 10000/10

Very nice, you did that perfectly. smokin'

Naija boy
Thanos

Bentley
Doomsday evolves a Drax-like aura stick out tongue

Harbinger
What the hell can Thanos do to put Doomsday down?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Harbinger
What the hell can Thanos do to put Doomsday down? Nothing

Original Smurph
Originally posted by hellking
mad now for starters, ain't in blue heill that anyone can beat doomsday. Anyway, i think dc came out first. if doomsday annihlated someone like superman, what the hell u think he'll do to anybody else? all the heroes and villians of marvel ain't s!!!!!!!!!!t. Thanos let a merlin wannabe whoop his a**, what u think doomsday do to him? All in all, it just like he would say" HE,HE,HE,HE<No Comparrison To the comic book god>" you marvel freaks tell thanos to take that guantlet glove, shine it up real nice, turn that sob sideways,& stick it up his king tut a***!!!. fo rlz?

Allankles
What the hell can Thanos do to put Doomsday down?

The clincher. He doesn't have a super eraser power to annhilate DD with. You can expect that he'll put up respectable resistance with his energy manip, but he's going down eventually.

Nihilist
Thanos takes him into astral form and turns him into a butterflyuhuh

zeel

this would be a good fight. without tech it favors DD. With tech DD is but a pimple to thanos. this is another thread thats geared around one of the 2 opponents. IN this case DD. Very simple.

DD has no chance agasint thanos if its no holds bared. BUt if you take thanos's ampage away, take his tech away. then box him in a areana then yes, DD has a good shot at it.

thanos>DD under NON restrictive circumstances. Hell current supes could prolly beat DD or at least severly hurt him.

TricksterPriest
Thanos has nothing on his person that is capable of stopping DD without BFR. His tech won't do shit to stop Doomsday. The BFR restriction does not remove his tech, just the only option that he needed to win.

So what if he amps? So what if he has tech? HE CAN'T KILL HIM. and DD will just get stronger and stronger. He's already beaten people stronger than Thanos to begin with.........

Rage.Of.Olympus
This is a pure brawl between Thanos and Hunter Prey Doomsday. Hunter Prey Doomsday is the obvious and only choice.

Juntai
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This is a pure brawl between Thanos and Hunter Prey Doomsday. Hunter Prey Doomsday is the obvious and only choice. thumb up

Enyalus
Originally posted by Allankles
The clincher. He doesn't have a super eraser power to annhilate DD with. You can expect that he'll put up respectable resistance with his energy manip, but he's going down eventually.
I agree. Thanos makes him work for each and every win, but DD does take this down at least 9/10 times.

psycho gundam
he's not killing thanos, that's impossible unless you're drax. odin couldn't even do it.

Philosophía
Doomsday.

xJLxKing
Thanos loses. He need the option to BFR DD to win. Without it, he is eventually going to lose.

carver9
This thread is retarded. Thanos has almost every possible advantage in this fight, except maybe strength and we dont even know where doomsday strength is at so I'm going to say that they are even.

Not saying that Thanos is as powerful as imperex prime but he could pull a repeat of what imperex did to doomsday and blast him to the bones.

The question of this debate is does doomsday have any kind of on panel showings of him busting through shields that held back the champion (who was at the time MUCH stronger than doomsday) or taking attacks from galactus.

The next thing is what is the most powerful blast that doomsday has taken because I would love to see some kind of on panel proof of him even standing to an planet destroying blast.

Thanos wins this every damn time, doomsday is so far under him. Thanos isnt darkseid.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
This thread is retarded. Thanos has almost every possible advantage in this fight, except maybe strength and we dont even know where doomsday strength is at so I'm going to say that they are even.

Not saying that Thanos is as powerful as imperex prime but he could pull a repeat of what imperex did to doomsday and blast him to the bones.

The question of this debate is does doomsday have any kind of on panel showings of him busting through shields that held back the champion (who was at the time MUCH stronger than doomsday) or taking attacks from galactus.

The next thing is what is the most powerful blast that doomsday has taken because I would love to see some kind of on panel proof of him even standing to an planet destroying blast.

Thanos wins this every damn time, doomsday is so far under him. Thanos isnt darkseid.
Imperiex Prime>>>>>Thanos in every way.

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Imperiex Prime>>>>>Thanos in every way.

I guess you didnt read my post, I know that imperex prime is more powerful than thanos but I said that thanos could repeat what imperex did to doomsday, which he could.

Doomsday durability isnt what people out here make it out to be. Didnt superman slice through him in that ark?

xJLxKing
I guess you didnt read my post, I know that imperex prime is more powerful than thanos but I said that thanos could repeat what imperex did to doomsday, which he could.

Doomsday durability isnt what people out here make it out to be. Didnt superman slice through him in that ark?
The fact that he hasn't shown this proves his can't. Imperiex is on a completely different level.

carver9
The fact that he hasn't shown this proves his can't. Imperiex is on a completely different level.

The fact that he hasnt shown WHAT, planet destroying blast because thanos has destroyed planets.

I guess you were talking about doomsday being damaged whiched happened throughout that ark by things much weaker than what thanos could conjur.

Thanos is just more powerful than doomsday by a large gap, hell, I think that surfer could take this fight. Doomsday is overrated, he's powerful but he's not as powerful as a lot of people is making him out to be.

kevdude
The fact that he hasnt shown WHAT, planet destroying blast because thanos has destroyed planets.

I guess you were talking about doomsday being damaged whiched happened throughout that ark by things much weaker than what thanos could conjur.

Thanos is just more powerful than doomsday by a large gap, hell, I think that surfer could take this fight. Doomsday is overrated, he's powerful but he's not as powerful as a lot of people is making him out to be.

Imperiex Prime is the embodiment of Entropy, Thanos is a Titan Eternal, Imperiex is much more powerful.

carver9
Originally posted by kevdude
Imperiex Prime is the embodiment of Entropy, Thanos is a Titan Eternal, Imperiex is much more powerful.

I guess I shouldnt have wrote that because people isnt reading it the way I said it. I was stating that Thanos could REPEAT, REPEAT, what imperex did by blasting him to the bones.

kevdude
I guess I shouldnt have wrote that because people isnt reading it the way I said it. I was stating that Thanos could REPEAT, REPEAT, what imperex did by blasting him to the bones.

How would he do that carver?? He is clearly not at the level of Imperiex Prime and that is what it would take to reduce him to bones.. smile

carver9
Originally posted by kevdude
How would he do that carver?? He is clearly not at the level of Imperiex Prime and that is what it would take to reduce him to bones.. smile

And from the way that it appeared, imperex didnt even use a percentage of his power against doomsday.

The only thing that I'm asking, can someone show me some kind of proof on doomsday taking a planet destroying blast.

Doomsday durability is comparable to supermans and I cant see superman taking a blast of that magnitude either, especially with his recent moon busting feat.

xJLxKing
And from the way that it appeared, imperex didnt even use a percentage of his power against doomsday.

The only thing that I'm asking, can someone show me some kind of proof on doomsday taking a planet destroying blast.

Doomsday durability is comparable to supermans and I cant see superman taking a blast of that magnitude either, especially with his recent moon busting feat.
It's up to you to prove that Thanos can replicate it.

carver9
It's up to you to prove that Thanos can replicate it.

I think a planet destroying blast is all that it'll take.

xJLxKing
I think a planet destroying blast is all that it'll take.
Well you're wrong.

carver9
Well you're wrong.

how about you show me him taking something even close to that kind of level because he has been damaged by far less than anything else.

Harbinger
Holy hell. Thanos= entropy now?

carver9
Holy hell. Thanos= entropy now?

I never said that, how about you READ THE POST, (sorry for screaming, people seem to be blind.)

captain vell
tie.err....tie.

psycho gundam
can somebody show thanos getting handled physically?

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
can somebody show thanos getting handled physically?

they will never find it.

Enyalus

H/P DD took a blast, point blank, equal to a million nuclear bombs. Amped Supes was nearly knocked out. DD didn't have a scratch on him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hunter Prey Doomsday wins.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Enyalus
H/P DD took a blast, point blank, equal to a million nuclear bombs. Amped Supes was nearly knocked out. DD didn't have a scratch on him.

Is HP DD immune to a force block containment attack?

psycho gundam
H/P DD took a blast, point blank, equal to a million nuclear bombs. Amped Supes was nearly knocked out. DD didn't have a scratch on him. dc nukes

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
dc nukes

True. DC nukes are more powerful.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
Is HP DD immune to a force block containment attack?
No.

But I was envisioning this as more or less a slugfest. Guess Force Block is possible, though. I just wasn't thinking of it.

Enyalus
True. DC nukes are more powerful.
fanboi!

Naija boy
No.

But I was envisioning this as more or less a slugfest. Guess Force Block is possible, though. I just wasn't thinking of it.

Well then. still Thanos FTW.

horrorwolf
Thanos. everytime.

Rage.Of.Olympus
fanboi!

dur

cloud102
Thanos better use BFR, because Doomsday will just adapt, IMO.

Enyalus
Originally posted by cloud102
Thanos better use BFR, because Doomsday will just adapt, IMO.
No BFR in this thread.

cloud102
okay.

KuRuPT Thanosi

This is how much more powerful then the blast Thanos hit Galactus with?

leonheartmm
doomsday

Enyalus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
This is how much more powerful then the blast Thanos hit Galactus with?
Carver was just pointing out that he'd never seen DD take a planet destroying hit.

A million nukes would definitely destroy Earth. Completely.

skyfather
Thanos or stalemate.

Doomsday isnt simply beating Thanos down ftw,and Thanos is far more creative to earn a win.

quanchi112
Hunter Prey Doomsday wins. No, he doesn't. Doomsday has never shown anything even close to being able to take Thanos out.Originally posted by psycho gundam
can somebody show thanos getting handled physically? It has happened, but it was indeed rare.Originally posted by cloud102
Thanos better use BFR, because Doomsday will just adapt, IMO. Doomsday can still be killed.

Brockalizer
I may be the only one to think this but I think that Thanos would win hands down, no contest. Here is why. Adam Warlock gave Thanos the reality gem. With that he just needs to think Doomsday out of existence.

Omega Vision
^ Isn't the reality gem in the hands of one of the Illuminati right now?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I may be the only one to think this but I think that Thanos would win hands down, no contest. Here is why. Adam Warlock gave Thanos the reality gem. With that he just needs to think Doomsday out of existence. he doubt he gets any gems for this fight

Black bolt z
Doomsday should win.

Hes good but hes not HP DD good.

Brockalizer
Even if Thanos doesn't have the reality gem he still has one ace in the hole that Doomsday could never over come, his old lady. All he needs to do is manipulate his mistress, Death into taking care of Doomsday once and for all. If you're gonna nit pick and choose one particular Doomsday incarnation, in this case Hunter/Prey Doomsday, then two can play that game. I choose Infinite Gauntlet Thanos. Problem solved. Now if you wanna make things interesting take Doomsday before Superman killed him and a non-gauntlet-ed Thanos and things would get very interesting. I'd still take Thanos though, simply because Thanos is a brilliant strategist/tactician and Doomsday is a mindless monster.

Omega Vision
Even if Thanos doesn't have the reality gem he still has one ace in the hole that Doomsday could never over come, his old lady. All he needs to do is manipulate his mistress, Death into taking care of Doomsday once and for all. If you're gonna nit pick and choose one particular Doomsday incarnation, in this case Hunter/Prey Doomsday, then two can play that game. I choose Infinite Gauntlet Thanos. Problem solved. Now if you wanna make things interesting take Doomsday before Superman killed him and a non-gauntlet-ed Thanos and things would get very interesting. I'd still take Thanos though, simply because Thanos is a brilliant strategist/tactician and Doomsday is a mindless monster.
Lol Death is beyond Thanos's command or ability to manipulate.

And double lol at trying to pick versions. Especially considering that H/P DD was a natural evolution whereas IG Thanos was with external tech.

Brockalizer
If Hunter/Prey Doomsday is the next evolution and evolved beyond being able to be killed in physical combat then he shouldn't have been able to be physically beaten after the Imperiex war and again in New Krypton, both of which came AFTER Hunter/Prey? Just because it took multiple Kandorians to do it, the fact remains that he was still physically beaten to death. So yes, choosing the Hunter/Prey Doomsday is nit picking. As far as Death being beyond Thanos's ability to manipulate need I remind you that she's still just a woman and like any woman, she's prone to irrationality and being overly emotional, and she'll believe anything she's told as long as you put the right spin on it. I've had enough ex girl friends and one night stands to validate that point.

Omega Vision
^ As I've explained time and time again to people on the forum, H/P DD was never beaten by physical force.

H/P DD was perma killed by an entropy blast by a Galactus level being. The subsequent versions of DD all descend from an imperfect duplicate created by Lex Luthor partially from Superman's DNA.

Also there's nothing overly emotional about Mistress Death, quite the opposite, she's a cold, frigid, uncaring *****.

Brockalizer
Hunter/Prey Doomsday was not killed by an energy blast from a Galactus level entity. That didn't happen until Our Worlds at War when Imperiex blasted him. Hunter/Prey Doomsday was warped to the end of time by one of Waveriders' wristbands. Thanos certainly possesses the intelligence and technology to create a weapon that would accomplish the same thing. And Death my be cold and calulating, but she is still just a woman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
^ As I've explained time and time again to people on the forum, H/P DD was never beaten by physical force.

H/P DD was perma killed by an entropy blast by a Galactus level being. The subsequent versions of DD all descend from an imperfect duplicate created by Lex Luthor partially from Superman's DNA.

Also there's nothing overly emotional about Mistress Death, quite the opposite, she's a cold, frigid, uncaring *****. That's not to imply physical force could not kill him. That's ridiculous. Superman and Darkseid weren't strong enough to get the job done but thanos does so easily.

Black bolt z
That's not to imply physical force could not kill him. That's ridiculous. Superman and Darkseid weren't strong enough to get the job done but thanos does so easily. He really did become immune to physical force....

Omega Vision
Hunter/Prey Doomsday was not killed by an energy blast from a Galactus level entity. That didn't happen until Our Worlds at War when Imperiex blasted him. Hunter/Prey Doomsday was warped to the end of time by one of Waveriders' wristbands. Thanos certainly possesses the intelligence and technology to create a weapon that would accomplish the same thing. And Death my be cold and calulating, but she is still just a woman.
H/P DD and OWAW DD are the same entity. Originally posted by quanchi112
That's not to imply physical force could not kill him. That's ridiculous. Superman and Darkseid weren't strong enough to get the job done but thanos does so easily.
Right. Have fun with your cloud fantasy land where Thanos>>>>everyone.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He really did become immune to physical force.... No, he didn't. That's like saying Galactus couldn't physically kill him.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
H/P DD and OWAW DD are the same entity.
Right. Have fun with your cloud fantasy land where Thanos>>>>everyone. No, I never said that I said Thanos is by leaps and bounds far greater than DD. Beating on a much weaker superman and darkseid who is physically far less than superman isn't impressive. Thanos would maul him.

zeel

You bring up some good points quanchi, however i have a question for you. Exactly what is thanos going to do to beat HP doomsday.

Be specific, because under theses conditions i see thanos lasting a long time but to beat him i cant see it man. Be specific now, how is thanos going to physically take down this version of DD.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zeel
You bring up some good points quanchi, however i have a question for you. Exactly what is thanos going to do to beat HP doomsday.

Be specific, because under theses conditions i see thanos lasting a long time but to beat him i cant see it man. Be specific now, how is thanos going to physically take down this version of DD. Physically killing him. If he separates his head from his neck he wins. I see Thanos being strong enough to do so. he's capable of dealing death to those who cannot die and as death's avatar Thanos can definitely do so although I don't think it's really necessary in doomsday's case.

The Pict
That's not to imply physical force could not kill him. That's ridiculous. Superman and Darkseid weren't strong enough to get the job done but thanos does so easily.

It was stated in the comic he couldn't be killed by conventional means and had to be removed from existence.
You know that, you're just being incredibly biased as always.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Pict
It was stated in the comic he couldn't be killed by conventional means and had to be removed from existence.
You know that, you're just being incredibly biased as always. Post the scan then. Nowhere in the comic did they state it like he was unkillable just they lacked the power or force themselves to do so without him first killing them. The writer went on to say he favors superman at 95 percent power against DD had he been raised on apokolips. Do your homework sometime.

The Pict
Post the scan then. Nowhere in the comic did they state it like he was unkillable just they lacked the power or force themselves to do so without him first killing them. The writer went on to say he favors superman at 95 percent power against DD had he been raised on apokolips. Do your homework sometime.

Ta-daa!
http://i51.tinypic.com/sgk8lz.jpg
Beyond conventional death. Only at the end of the time could he ever be stopped.
Do your homework sometime.

quanchi112
Ta-daa!
http://i51.tinypic.com/sgk8lz.jpg
Beyond conventional death. Only at the end of the time could he ever be stopped.
Do your homework sometime. Posting scans you don't quite understand. This means he is beyond conventional death not that he can't be killed only that he will eventually come back stronger the next time so they put him somewhere that couldn't happen.

LOL. Next time you need help understanding something ask me first.

The Pict
Posting scans you don't quite understand. This means he is beyond conventional death not that he can't be killed only that he will eventually come back stronger the next time so they put him somewhere that couldn't happen.

LOL. Next time you need help understanding something ask me first.

Clever backtracking roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Clever backtracking roll eyes (sarcastic) No, that's exactly what the scan means. In a vs. thread Thanos doesn't have to worry him ending him for all time or preventing him from eventually coming back. He was beyond conventional death as that wasn't the end for him not beyond being killed though in the first place which was my point and you misunderstood the meaning of the scan.

I also have the write confirming he favors Superman over him physically balls to the wall at 95 percent power showing the writer never meant to imply you can't kill him only that he won't stay dead.

Ps. Yw.

Naija boy
Thanos ftw. Oh and that sca makes it clear that by being beyod conventional death, HP doosday would keep coming back after being killed. It doesnt indicate that he cant be killed at all by physical means....

quanchi112
Thanos ftw. Oh and that sca makes it clear that by being beyod conventional death, HP doosday would keep coming back after being killed. It doesnt indicate that he cant be killed at all by physical means.... thumb up I'm glad someone else can understand what they read.

Black bolt z
No, he didn't. That's like saying Galactus couldn't physically kill him.

No, I never said that I said Thanos is by leaps and bounds far greater than DD. Beating on a much weaker superman and darkseid who is physically far less than superman isn't impressive. Thanos would maul him. He couldn't.Not by physical force.
Physically killing him. If he separates his head from his neck he wins. I see Thanos being strong enough to do so. he's capable of dealing death to those who cannot die and as death's avatar Thanos can definitely do so although I don't think it's really necessary in doomsday's case. So your argument is "because he can"?

Black bolt z
Posting scans you don't quite understand. This means he is beyond conventional death not that he can't be killed only that he will eventually come back stronger the next time so they put him somewhere that couldn't happen.

LOL. Next time you need help understanding something ask me first. That makes no sense.

The scan he posted proves you wrong....

Black bolt z
No, that's exactly what the scan means. In a vs. thread Thanos doesn't have to worry him ending him for all time or preventing him from eventually coming back. He was beyond conventional death as that wasn't the end for him not beyond being killed though in the first place which was my point and you misunderstood the meaning of the scan.

I also have the write confirming he favors Superman over him physically balls to the wall at 95 percent power showing the writer never meant to imply you can't kill him only that he won't stay dead.

Ps. Yw. He couldn't be killed by conventional mean.Period.Thats it.

And wasn't that DOS doomsday that they said that for?

Omega Vision
Thanos ftw. Oh and that sca makes it clear that by being beyod conventional death, HP doosday would keep coming back after being killed. It doesnt indicate that he cant be killed at all by physical means....
Just not physical means available to Superman.

Naija boy
That makes no sense.

The scan he posted proves you wrong....

actually, he is right and if u think what he said makes no sense then well......ill be nice and say no comment...Seriously that scan is in plain English and very very easy to understand.

Black bolt z
actually, he is right and if u think what he said makes no sense then well......ill be nice and say no comment...Seriously that scan is in plain English and very very easy to understand. He can't be killed by conventional means.

So how exactly does that lose to quans "I think thanos is strong enough to kill him by conventional means" argument?

quanchi112
That makes no sense.

The scan he posted proves you wrong.... You can't comprehend what you read. It's cute but then again you don't even know what submission means.Originally posted by Black bolt z
He couldn't be killed by conventional mean.Period.Thats it.

And wasn't that DOS doomsday that they said that for? That was hp DD. Seriously, you don't read comics you debate over, you're always confused, and you don't understand the simplest terms.

Prep-Man
DD.

Black bolt z
You can't comprehend what you read. It's cute but then again you don't even know what submission means. That was hp DD. Seriously, you don't read comics you debate over, you're always confused, and you don't understand the simplest terms. How is it me that can't comprehend?You somehow think thanos can kill him by conventional means when hes immune to being killed by conventional means?Its sounds like your the one with the reading problem.

Really?Your going to start making false accusations and bashing because your losing?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
DD. Based on ?

Black bolt z
Based on ? Him beating thanos.

quanchi112
Him beating thanos. He's never even met Thanos. Wow.

Black bolt z
He's never even met Thanos. Wow. Ok.I know.Your point?

quanchi112
Ok.I know.Your point? You said he based it off an encounter they never ever had so basically based it off nothing. In here we debate based off canon showings not fantasies.

Black bolt z
You said he based it off an encounter they never ever had so basically based it off nothing. In here we debate based off canon showings not fantasies. When did I say they fought?

quanchi112
When did I say they fought? You said he based it off DD beating Thanos which has never happened so he based it off pure fantasy. Game. Set. Match.

Black bolt z
You said he based it off DD beating Thanos which has never happened so he based it off pure fantasy. Game. Set. Match. I never said HP DD beat thanos before.They've never met.

quanchi112
I never said HP DD beat thanos before.They've never met. You said another poster based it off of DD beating him which never happened. That means Thanos wins since my posts are based on actual showings.

Naija boy
He can't be killed by conventional means.

So how exactly does that lose to quans "I think thanos is strong enough to kill him by conventional means" argument?

THis is what happens when u allow preconceived notions to overide the actual text in the scan. It doesnt say he cant be killed by conventional means. It says he is beyond conventional death. Clearly what u consider being killed by conventional means and what the scan is referring to are not the same as waverider explains that he would always come back when killed (which already indicates the possibility of death just not permanent death) hence the reason they had to go to the end of time where he couldnt come back. That doesnt mean he cant be killed by conventional means.....not even close. Seriously, just read the scan as its presented

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.