Green Arrow vs The predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Green Arrow vs A predator..Not a pred like the ones from Alien vs Predator but a elder predator or preda-king or whatever you call these b*tches...

Anyways who would win in a fight?

Discus!!!

cool

Estacado
Pred 10/10

Caps Conscience
I'm thinking the same thing. I was going to do a thread like this with Cap instead of GA, but the Predators have too much Teck and weopons. They also have a the strength advantage.

Estacado
Not to talk about that the elder preds could easily rip/lift a tank.

Aqua-pimp
I don't think it wil be that easy ..Green fought stronger adversaries before and came out of top + he's got a sh*tload of trick arrows...
And last time i checked Green became all kung fu style and badass and sh*t...No preda-king gonna have a hard time with this one .. wink

cool

LORDSIDIOUS01
Ollie doesn't have that good tracking skills. Nor can any of his arrows harm a Predator. Predator in a stomp.

yugotank
Ollie can beat a Preditor with ease.

He would just break out the old "Boxing Glove" arrow and KO the preditor!

ragesRemorse
Predator turns invisible and has a big ass shoulder mounted plasma canon, but Tarzan Did kill an entire ship of Predators, and because of that. i say green arrow. The predator is nothing but cannon fodder, even in their own comics

Kazenji
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
but Tarzan Did kill an entire ship of Predators, and because of that

Now thats a feat for a such a primitive guy like Tarzan eek!

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Kazenji
Now thats a feat for a such a primitive guy like Tarzan eek!

thats what i said as i wiped my bum with the third issue

willRules
With prep = Predator 7/10
Without prep = Ollie 7/10

Good fight yes

Soljer
Originally posted by willRules
With prep = Predator 7/10
Without prep = Ollie 7/10

Good fight yes

I'd guess the predator wins regardless of prep.

They get jobbed out a lot, but if we're taking that out of the equation? Preds are hoss'

Kazenji
Not to mention the pred has that bomb thing lets just hope green arrow is stupid enough to hang around.

braz
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Predator turns invisible and has a big ass shoulder mounted plasma canon, but Tarzan Did kill an entire ship of Predators, and because of that. i say green arrow. The predator is nothing but cannon fodder, even in their own comics

Can someone say..PIS?? roll eyes (sarcastic) Yyeah, f*ckin Tarzan, hes like a legend, u'd have to be either retarded, from a foreign country, under the age of 2, ignorant, dead or just plain stupid to have never heard of him.

Pred takes this in a stomp. Why? Well GA may have all those trick arrows but that doesnt mean crap if he cant see him or find him. Predator stays cloaked, and kills GA with one good plasma bolt to the brain. Ollie's head gets incinerated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.