Popeye vs Juggernaut(Classic and Trion)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darksaint
Popeye has some crazy ass feats, even reality warping powers.

vs.

1. Classic Juggernaut

2. Trion Juggernaut

Caps Conscience
I go with Popeye. No if you make it popaye vs mighty mouse you got yourself a battle.

Darksaint
^^ Don't forget about Bugs Bunny too

lordboo
Originally posted by Darksaint
Popeye has some crazy ass feats, even reality warping powers.

vs.

1. Classic Juggernaut

2. Trion Juggernaut

has pops had his spinach?

Sam Z
Universe explodes.
Unstopable vs unstopable. Can not happen.no

Darksaint
Originally posted by lordboo
has pops had his spinach?

Of course, but pre-spinach Popeye is pretty tough also

lordboo
Of course, but pre-spinach Popeye is pretty tough also
popeye ftw curbstomp

Darksaint
Come on, where are all the Juggy fanboys?

How about Trion Juggernaut? He was punching through realties, but then again, so has Popeye the Sailor Man. lol

LORDSIDIOUS01
How much spinach will Popeye have to eat to win?

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
How much spinach will Popeye have to eat to win?
To fight Trion?
I don't think there is a amount of spinach that will make him win.
- I know however that he will need a lot of booze to enter the arena.

Sam Z

How about Trion Juggernaut? He was punching through realties, but then again, so has Popeye the Sailor Man. lol

I'm not a fanboy, but I say that O' Popeye can't win this fight.

Newjak

How about Trion Juggernaut? He was punching through realties, but then again, so has Popeye the Sailor Man. lol Since this is for fun I don't think of us really care but not joking Juggernaut would win. stick out tongue

Ptr_Grifin
Taken from Gamefaqs.com

***Popeye Feats***

-Popeye once lifted the earth in one of the Fleischer shorts that was spoofing Greek Mythology.

-He dog paddled an island that both he and Olive Oyl were stranded on back to the mainland.

-With a lasso, he pulled the Grand Canyon together just so he could reach Bluto on the other side

-He knocked a comet that would have destroyed the earth into tiny bits.

-He punched Bluto so hard, Bluto hit the full moon, which was blown apart so that only a crescent was left

-He pulled the moon closer to earth

-He stopped a martian invasion by punching the fleet all the way back to Mars.

- He pulled the world's continents back together again with only a lasso.

-He knocked Bluto so hard, Bluto broke through the time stream and deaged into an infant

-He knocked Bluto so hard, he destroyed the constellations and altered the night sky.

-He lassoed the sun and pulled it up just so the morning would come quicker.

-He blew the sun out like a candle so he could get some private time with Olive Oyl.

-In an episode spoofing Exodus where he played Moses, he got tired of waiting for God and parted the Red Sea himself.

-He becomes a master of any discipline after taking spinach. He led a twenty man band, where he was the band himself, became a master musician, master sculptor, brilliant scientist, and a master magician.

-Taking spinach renders him immune to magic. Bluto once tried to turn him into a frog, but he punched the spell back at Bluto. Also Zeus tried to zap Popeye with a lightning bolt, but Popeye punched it back at him, thus defeating Zeus by frying him.

-Popeye can ressurect himself from the dead with spinach. His nephews force fed some to his lifeless body. Popeye's soul returned to his body, which got up and proceeded to beat the crap out of Bluto.

-Popeye resisted being wiped out of existence by an animator. His pipe was fed spinach, Popeye willed himself back, and then he beat up the animator. Which brings me to...

-Popeye can break the 4th wall. A real boy in the movie audience threw some spinach into the screen to Popeye. Popeye got up and hit Bluto so hard, Bluto was knocked into the real world. So Superboy Prime's not the only one punching holes into reality. Hmmm, I wonder if the explains the discrepancy between Bluto and Brutus.

-Popeye can resist mind control after eating spinach. An evil hypnotist hypnotized Popeye into thinking he was a chicken. Popeye ate some spinach, snapped out of it, and then counter hypnotized the hypnotist into thinking he was a baby.

Hannibal-Lector
are all those really his feats? impressive......

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Taken from Gamefaqs.com

***Popeye Feats***

-Popeye once lifted the earth in one of the Fleischer shorts that was spoofing Greek Mythology.

-He dog paddled an island that both he and Olive Oyl were stranded on back to the mainland.

-With a lasso, he pulled the Grand Canyon together just so he could reach Bluto on the other side

-He punched Bluto so hard, Bluto hit the full moon, which was blown apart so that only a crescent was left

-He knocked Bluto so hard, Bluto broke through the time stream and deaged into an infant

-He knocked Bluto so hard, he destroyed the constellations and altered the night sky.

-He blew the sun out like a candle so he could get some private time with Olive Oyl.

-In an episode spoofing Exodus where he played Moses, he got tired of waiting for God and parted the Red Sea himself.

-He becomes a master of any discipline after taking spinach. He led a twenty man band, where he was the band himself, became a master musician, master sculptor, brilliant scientist, and a master magician.

-Taking spinach renders him immune to magic. Bluto once tried to turn him into a frog, but he punched the spell back at Bluto. Also Zeus tried to zap Popeye with a lightning bolt, but Popeye punched it back at him, thus defeating Zeus by frying him.

-Popeye can ressurect himself from the dead with spinach. His nephews force fed some to his lifeless body. Popeye's soul returned to his body, which got up and proceeded to beat the crap out of Bluto.

-Popeye resisted being wiped out of existence by an animator. His pipe was fed spinach, Popeye willed himself back, and then he beat up the animator. Which brings me to...

-Popeye can break the 4th wall. A real boy in the movie audience threw some spinach into the screen to Popeye. Popeye got up and hit Bluto so hard, Bluto was knocked into the real world. So Superboy Prime's not the only one punching holes into reality. Hmmm, I wonder if the explains the discrepancy between Bluto and Brutus.

-Popeye can resist mind control after eating spinach. An evil hypnotist hypnotized Popeye into thinking he was a chicken. Popeye ate some spinach, snapped out of it, and then counter hypnotized the hypnotist into thinking he was a baby. Dont forget he once punched a ship and it turned into a school yard. Of course I dont know what that means.

Hercules
Popeye is an Abstract... no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Taken from Gamefaqs.com

***Popeye Feats***

-Popeye can resist mind control after eating spinach. An evil hypnotist hypnotized Popeye into thinking he was a chicken. Popeye ate some spinach, snapped out of it, and then counter hypnotized the hypnotist into thinking he was a baby.

So he's a weaker version of Superman?

Darksaint
Originally posted by Newjak
Since this is for fun I don't think of us really care but not joking Juggernaut would win. stick out tongue

Joking my ass............this here is serious. Popeye has some impressive feats, far above Juggernaut, and even has reality warping powers
ala Mr. Mxy. Happy Dance

Check out the feats just posted above or the Popeye Respect thread on this site.

IMO, Popeye beats Classic Juggernaut 10/10. smokin'

It's Trion Juggernaut that I'm curious about. rolling on floor laughing

Darksaint
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So he's a weaker version of Superman?

He's like PC Superman

Symmetric Chaos
He's like PC Superman

But weaker 313

Darksaint
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But weaker 313

Maybe, he didn't sneeze away galaxies, but his spinach is deus ex machina power

Here's his respect thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/399456_1-respect-popeye

Cool video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K35hQON3PY8&mode=user&search=

Bluto is pretty damn strong also, casually lifting 1000lbs like it's nothing in the video, just like Pre-spinach Popeye.

With the spinach, Popeye is immune to magic and becomes invulnerable. I don't think neither Popeye or Trion Juggernaut can hurt each other.

Big Sexy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLddMUdHGfQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnO4EhusWuQ stick out tongue

Rewmac
Pleaseeee...You mean Trion Juggernaut? Who punched through time and space itself to another dimension??? This thread is something we should all laugh at and take it as a joke...But see...That only goes well with specific characters.

yugotank
Popeye. 10/10
"I does what I pleezez and catch no deezezez....I'm Popeye the sailor man" Toot-Toot!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.