Diana's and Thor's Child (godfather Wizard Shazam) vs. Galactus and Darkseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Quite a spin on this one...so have fun with it....

Thor and Wonder Woman wed...they have a child. The child inherits his parents powers as well their weapons (Thor's Hammer and WW lasso) During the baptism (don't ask how he was baptise) The Wizard Shazam (not Billy) gift the child with Unlimited Magic. Then he grows into a full adult god.

Enters Galactus in the DCU. Proposes a treaty with Darkseid. They invade Valhala.

Thor and WW are away. Only their offspring is present.

Could the child of Thor and WW beat Big G and DS?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Quite a spin on this one...so have fun with it....

Thor and Wonder Woman wed...they have a child. The child inherits his parents powers as well their weapons (Thor's Hammer and WW lasso) During the baptism (don't ask how he was baptise) The Wizard Shazam (not Billy) gift the child with Unlimited Magic. Then he grows into a full adult god.

Enters Galactus in the DCU. Proposes a treaty with Darkseid. They invade Valhala.

Thor and WW are away. Only their offspring is present.

Could the child of Thor and WW beat Big G and DS?

Unlimited Magic? Shazam doesn't even have Unlimited magic. So I dont know if he can give smething he doesn't have. But Diana And Superman's child is the uber gaurdian of the Hypertime. I'm sure Diana and Thor's child would be better. He wins.

WrathfulDwarf
No! I said The Wizard Shazam not Captain Marvel (i.e. Billy)

The Wizard is a master lord of magic. He can grant such gift of magic to any deity within the DCU.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No! I said The Wizard Shazam not Captain Marvel (i.e. Billy)

The Wizard is a master lord of magic. He can grant such gift of magic to any deity within the DCU.

I think Diana and Thor's child might already be more powerful than Shazam.

WrathfulDwarf
It's still just a gift. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's still just a gift. stick out tongue

At any rate, Big G and DS are gonna get cremed quite effortlessly. Diana and Thor are both children of the Elder Goddess GEA.

quanchi112
galactus and darkseid crush this punk kid and i mean effortlessly. why does no one fear galactus and darkseid is no slouch either. respect galactus people.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
galactus and darkseid crush this punk kid and i mean effortlessly. why does no one fear galactus and darkseid is no slouch either. respect galactus people.

Let's use logic. Superman and WW's child is the Uber powerful Guardian over Hypertime. Thor in terms of magic and inate power is superior to Superman. Mixing Thor's Magic, with WW's Magic would be even better. A better mix and a more powerful child.

Badabing
Hmm, a kid with the attributed of Wonder Woman and Thor plus unlimited magic bestowed from the Wizard Shazam. I think the Asgardian/Amazon may have a chance.

Hitman911
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's use logic. Superman and WW's child is the Uber powerful Guardian over Hypertime. Thor in terms of magic and inate power is superior to Superman. Mixing Thor's Magic, with WW's Magic would be even better. A better mix and a more powerful child.

We're talking about F*cking Galactus people!!! mad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Hitman911

Galactus isn't even a universal threat. Superman and WW's child is beyond Multiversal. I'm betting Thor's magic would mix even better with WW"s magic and with Shazam's magic, it would be a win.

WrathfulDwarf
You know...I could have taken this kid all the way to the limit....

....I should have included the possiblity of the GL Guardians choosing him to protect his sector by giving him the ring of power.

goof

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hitman911

Yup. He still dies big grin

quanchi112
if galactus were pissed and called his healrds to his side he would a universal threat. reason the annihilation was a universal threat and galactus stopped it cold. hes only one he could do it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
if galactus were pissed and called his healrds to his side he would a universal threat. reason the annihilation was a universal threat and galactus stopped it cold. hes only one he could do it.

Seriously? NOT. Death could beat the tar out of annihilus. And so could the pheonix force, and so could others. Big G was the plot for the time. Galactus is not a universal threat. Sure he is a threat to the universes peace and security, but he can't threaten all of existance at one time. The watchers could take Big G out if they truly wanted to.

quanchi112
do u realize that galactus at full power is almost equal to eternity. the living embodiment of the universe. galactus is one powerful dude and always has been.

nvrbeenwthagirl
do u realize that galactus at full power is almost equal to eternity. the living embodiment of the universe. galactus is one powerful dude and always has been.

I have never seen one scan that has said that Full power galactus is almost equal to eternity. I have never seen nor heard of this full powered Galactus you speak of.

TricksterPriest
You know...I could have taken this kid all the way to the limit....

....I should have included the possiblity of the GL Guardians choosing him to protect his sector by giving him the ring of power.

goof

Better idea. Give him the helmet and amulet of Nabu. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.