Thanos vs. Yuga Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Let's see here

LORDSIDIOUS01
Thanos maybe.

galan_ult_cap_america

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Let's see here http://www.toasterdesigns.net/random/wtf.jpg

Horrible spite. Thanos gets WTFPWNed. no

LORDSIDIOUS01
Thanos maybe.

blowup

Jebus reborn
Good fight.

Thanos for the slight majority... 6-7/10.

quanchi112
ok is this just a fight no prep or is there prep. i need more info

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos gets ass grey ass stomped into paste.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112

Doesn't ****ing matter. Short of something on par with the IG or the HOTU, he's dead.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Doesn't ****ing matter. Short of something on par with the IG or the HOTU, he's dead. Agree... Yuga needs the IG, or Hotu, or even the ALE might help him.

quanchi112
prep does matter. i await the posters response. then u will have my answer!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yuga Khan is a multiversal being who is the balance of the source. When did thanos ever move up even past a guardian? A guardian can beat Thanos. How does he even get put into a fight with Yuga Khan?

quanchi112
with prep thanos takes over the universe and he would amp himself up tp deal with yuga khan. he knows no fear as darkseid has known. darksied is stated to be the only being in this comic to have power to kill yuga khan. people compare thanos to darkseid which ever way u swing it. so of darkseid would have goptten out of the fetal position he could have done it with prep. why couldnt thanos hes better than darkseid with prep. quit act like its out of the real of possiblity becuz darkseid was owned so badly by him.

Juntai
Yuga.

Symmetric Chaos

Forum rules. Read them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
with prep thanos takes over the universe and he would amp himself up tp deal with yuga khan. he knows no fear as darkseid has known. darksied is stated to be the only being in this comic to have power to kill yuga khan. people compare thanos to darkseid which ever way u swing it. so of darkseid would have goptten out of the fetal position he could have done it with prep. why couldnt thanos hes better than darkseid with prep. quit act like its out of the real of possiblity becuz darkseid was owned so badly by him.

Thanos with prep only aquires artifacts of power made by someone elses hand. DS with Prep used his own power to trap a being controlling the Godwave. Something str8 from the hand of God. You tell me who's better at prep. Thanos, a Thief who uses other's items for glory, or DS, one who dreams up his own prep.

quanchi112
what makes thanos any different from darkseid with regards to items of power. darkseid seeks ale to rule his universe as thanos sought out his gems to do the same. im talking about universal domination here which thanos has already done. and ur saying if darkseid gets the ale hes a thief. is that ur logic unless he creates it hes a thief for taking it. think again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
what makes thanos any different from darkseid with regards to items of power. darkseid seeks ale to rule his universe as thanos sought out his gems to do the same. im talking about universal domination here which thanos has already done. and ur saying if darkseid gets the ale hes a thief. is that ur logic unless he creates it hes a thief for taking it. think again.

LOL, you missed the entire argument. besides, the ALE, is no ones. he doesn't have to steal it. It's just knowlege. It's not an item.

quanchi112
knowledge an item hweevr u define it. whatever it is it makes u supreme being in universe. so its beyond Ur own means quit debating me with semantics and saying one is ok while the other is not as good. u tell me whos better at prep one that gets his items of power or one who obsesses over his for years not getting it. i always go with the guy who deos what he intends to do. call me crazy. both have wanted to conquer the universe but thanos already has been there and done that. darkseid was created in comics first and still hasnt done it with twcie as many appearances. sad really.

Symmetric Chaos
i always go with the guy who deos what he intends to do

So if I put Thanos up against say . . . ReedRichards you would have Reed win?

quanchi112
no ur changing things up. this is my point we were talking about prep. who is better darkseid or thanos. thanos gets the items of power he wants while darkseid still is looking for the ale in continuity. so how can thanos not be considered better. he gets what he wants while darkseid still fantasized about the day he figures out the equation.

Symmetric Chaos
no ur changing things up. this is my point we were talking about prep. who is better darkseid or thanos. thanos gets the items of power he wants while darkseid still is looking for the ale in continuity. so how can thanos not be considered better. he gets what he wants while darkseid still fantasized about the day he figures out the equation.

Prep rules on KMC state that the contestant only get the stuff that they own.

DS owns a planet and has factories.

Thanos has . . . clothes?

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Prep rules on KMC state that the contestant only get the stuff that they own.

DS owns a planet and has factories.

Thanos has . . . clothes? Thanos has a planet all to his own, which, he doesn't want to rule, he just wanted to work.
Oh, he also has labs there, and housed a being more powerful than Galactus.

He also has another planet, that he created in IG.

Plus a massive armada, and a gun on his headship that can destroy suns with ease.

Also, I can't believe this argument is actually an argument.

It's obvious that Thanos pawns... shifty

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Thanos has a planet all to his own, which, he doesn't want to rule, he just wanted to work.
Oh, he also has labs there, and housed a being more powerful than Galactus.

He also has another planet, that he created in IG.

Plus a massive armada, and a gun on his headship that can destroy suns with ease.

Also, I can't believe this argument is actually an argument.

It's obvious that Thanos pawns... shifty

Cool. But Darkseid has a galaxy sized planet shifty

Endless Mike
Actually that gun was made from the infinity gems (before he knew that they could be used for the IG) and it was destroyed by Iron Man.

quanchi112
dude darkseid needs a planet and billions of forces to be a threat. that to me makes u weaker than a guy who does the majority of his shit with no massive army. ur helping my argument.

TricksterPriest
And he can use reality warping to make whatever crazy gadgets or items he wants. Like a giant solar system sized battleship that had DC Zeus in awe. big grin

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Actually that gun was made from the infinity gems (before he knew that they could be used for the IG) and it was destroyed by Iron Man. Ahh yes... but his armada took out a being more powerful than Galactus... shifty

Symmetric Chaos
dude darkseid needs a planet and billions of forces to be a threat. that to me makes u weaker than a guy who does the majority of his shit with no massive army. ur helping my argument.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Ahh yes... but his armada took out a being more powerful than Galactus... shifty

He should have kept a few Omegas around just in case.

TricksterPriest

I highly doubt Thanos could take over Apokolips on his own even if Darkseid wasn't there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
yes yes yes way to darkseid get more ebings to do ur thing for u while thanos is being doing his crap on his own. thanos doesnt need a planet of followers for anything. he does it himself.

quanchi112
thanos has taken on the universe with prep. went out got what he needed then snuffed everyone out. ur telling me he couldnt take over the crap planet called apokolips. yuga kahn did it in an afternoon and replaced him within the hour.

Endless Mike
What comics is Yuga Khan in anyway?

TricksterPriest
yes yes yes way to darkseid get more ebings to do ur thing for u while thanos is being doing his crap on his own. thanos doesnt need a planet of followers for anything. he does it himself.

laughing out loud Apparently you don't get just how hard it is to actually rule Apokolips. You really think it's that easy? Let's see Thanos power the firepits with his own personal power. Thanos couldn't rule Apokolips, he's not powerful enough and I doubt he'd have the inclination to use the iron fist Darkseid did. Partly because I think he'd get bored of it.

quanchi112
endless mike if u really want i could look it up. its like volume three of new gods 17-21 or so. i think so. why the hell would thanos want to rule that crap planet. its just crap he doesnt need it, darkseid does but if he wanted it it would be his.

TricksterPriest
endless mike if u really want i could look it up. its like volume three of new gods 17-21 or so. i think so. why the hell would thanos want to rule that crap planet. its just crap he doesnt need it, darkseid does but if he wanted it it would be his.

You asked for it. Thanos vs. Apokolips. big grin

Jebus reborn
You asked for it. Thanos vs. Apokolips. big grin Apocalypse blows smurph cock.

Deathstroke
Yuga Khan stomps him.

BlackJackal
C'mon Trixie...I just love how various comic companies can invent these one-shot villains who show up out of the blue and are made out to the ultimate Be-All and End-All of all bad-@$$es. All hype and no back-up. So it's easy to set up these flame-bait threads. What's next ? Battle of the Dark daddies ? YUGA KHAN, father of DARKSEID Vs. MENTOR, father of THANOS the Mad Titan...Next on Jerry Springer.

TricksterPriest
Khan would bitchslap Mentor. stick out tongue

charlemagne9746
Yuga Khan wins this without even trying. These idiots think Thanos is all that...but, he is not much without some kind of artifact. Thanos wouldn't last in DC....Darkseid would erase him with the Omega Effect within the first week.

quanchi112
thanos if he showed up in dc would get the anti life equation. hed get it fast to. quit acting like dc is a tougher universe, that is laughable.

Estacado
thanos if he showed up in dc would get the anti life equation. hed get it fast to. quit acting like dc is a tougher universe, that is laughable.
Yes DC is tougher since most of DC "main" characters like Superman,Wonder Woman ,Flash,Green Lantern are high end herald level guys while most of Marvel popular characters are mid-tier or street leveler guys.

quanchi112
so quasar silver surfer thor and nova are mid tier guys? dont make me bring the heralds of galactus into this debate. i mean ur out of ur mind the problem with dc is this, they always want guys with similar powersets. superman and his million superboy superman steel all this crap. be original and how many green lanterns do u need t make them not stand out. its ridicuolous. every single one of the heroes u names silver surfer sould crush them. so get off ur dc high horse. marvel has way more cosmic badasses that u can shake a stick at.

Big Sexy
so quasar silver surfer thor and nova are mid tier guys? dont make me bring the heralds of galactus into this debate. i mean ur out of ur mind the problem with dc is this, they always want guys with similar powersets. superman and his million superboy superman steel all this crap. be original and how many green lanterns do u need t make them not stand out. its ridicuolous. every single one of the heroes u names silver surfer sould crush them. so get off ur dc high horse. marvel has way more cosmic badasses that u can shake a stick at. I'm only answering the first part. He said popular characters. The average person doesn't know what a herald of Galactus is.

quanchi112
so he said the mainstream audience knows that dc is more powerful than marvels? what the hell does that mean. does marvel only have sipiderman and the xmen. no tha might have been the dumbest thing i heard all day. so his reasoning is dc s mainstream guys are more powerful. lol i guess only mainstream guys count in his arguments. no one else exists in his mind except mainstream.

GGS
No yet you base apart of your arguement on your beloved Marvel having more cosmics than you can shake a stick at woo wooopedy doo that's nothing if they aint got the feat's to back it up. Hell DC Characters smash time barriers, destroy planets and universes, pimpslap godlike beings with the odd black hole being contained here and there with their bare hands without breaking a sweat before breakfast.

quanchi112
marvel has the celestials, ya know the kind of damage they could do over in dc. korvac, maelstrom, thanos , tyrant, silver surfer, gladiator, phoenix force, the infinities, high evolutionary, scarlet witch, odin, thor desak, protege,onslaught, nate grey,nova,starhawk the annihilation wave. need i go. didnt think so , so stfu.

TricksterPriest
It would take ALOT to stop Yuga Khan. He was powerful enough to cut off all the other new god's connection to the source. He ate planets, civilizations, solar systems, etc.

quanchi112
and galactus destorys galaxies and solar systems, thanos never ran from him. hell he had him captured. darkseid could neevr capture his dad hes to afraid to think.

TricksterPriest
Father-son Clause of the new gods. A son cannot kill his father. Orion is Highfather's son as far as the source is concerned, and there is a prophecy that Orion will kill Darkseid and succeed him. Darkseid was bound under that clause to be unable to stop Yuga Khan. I consider his 'running' to be more under the lines of a tactical retreat. AND HE STILL MANIPULATED YUGA KHAN BACK INTO THE SOURCE WALL. Thanos would never have been able to stop Yuga Khan.

starking
Actually, recall Thanos running away form Thanos in a ship.

quanchi112
darkseid knew his father was coming and it was stated that darkseid feared him. thanos fears no one dont respond there is nothing to say. its canon. he was scared and did nothing.

TricksterPriest
darkseid knew his father was coming and it was stated that darkseid feared him. thanos fears no one dont respond there is nothing to say. its canon. he was scared and did nothing.

Don't make me bring out the scan with Adam Warlock's tripod. doped

quanchi112
thanos owns adam warlock and that is closest thing he had to a rival. they are sort of allies now or have been.

Deathstroke

Whether Thanos fears anyone or not he gets straight murdered by Yuga Khan.

starking
Originally posted by starking
Actually, recall Thanos running away from Galactus in a ship. I reposted that because I mispelled it badly.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Whether Thanos fears anyone or not he gets straight murdered by Yuga Khan.

That sig is amazingly cool, and yet it scares the hell out of me.......... fear

boriquaking55
That sig gives me nightmares, DS

Deathstroke
That sig is amazingly cool, and yet it scares the hell out of me.......... fear

Thanks, I thought it was too bright though so I changed it up a little.

Was the orange version better?

Oh, and to make this relevant Yuga Khan kills Thanos.

hush
thanos if he showed up in dc would get the anti life equation. hed get it fast to.

no not at all cuz thanos cant get past the THE SOURCE WALL.

Red Hulk
Penis bump

occultdestroyer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t442454.html

Use the search function, nitwit

Red Hulk
Who are you talking to?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Red Hulk
Penis bump laughing out loud Thnos still wins.

Utrigita
No he doesn't Yuga Khan for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
No he doesn't Yuga Khan for the win. Yes,he does. Yuga Khan is less than Odin and he didnt beat Thanos. Thanos beats him.

Utrigita
Yes,he does. Yuga Khan is less than Odin and he didnt beat Thanos. Thanos beats him.

The day Thanos produces enough energy to level a civilisation with a blink of a eye, let me know and I will begin think Thanos got a chance.

fangirl101
The day Thanos produces enough energy to level a civilisation with a blink of a eye, let me know and I will begin think Thanos got a chance.
And it was one of the most advanced civlizations in the cosmos with all kinds of shields and such. And they still got bitched.

quanchi112
The day Thanos produces enough energy to level a civilisation with a blink of a eye, let me know and I will begin think Thanos got a chance. You do realize that he cut them off from the source. He doesnt cut Thanos off so he loses. Thanos is far too powerful and too durable to lose to Yuga imo.

Utrigita
You do realize that he cut them off from the source. He doesnt cut Thanos off so he loses. Thanos is far too powerful and too durable to lose to Yuga imo.

Yes I do but I isn't talking about the new gods I'm talking about when he got free.

quanchi112
Yes I do but I isn't talking about the new gods I'm talking about when he got free. He still hasnt taken on anyone as some of the characters Thanos has taken on. Odin rings a bell. Thanos became more powerful since then.

Allankles
If Thanos became more powerful what was that business about Drax punching a hole through his chest? His durability and power didn't look so good there.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Allankles
If Thanos became more powerful what was that business about Drax punching a hole through his chest? His durability and power didn't look so good there.

Drax is kryptonite to Thanos, Drax was created by Chronos too kill Thanos.

Allankles
Originally posted by the Darkone
Drax is kryptonite to Thanos, Drax was created by Chronos too kill Thanos.

What Kryptonite? I thought he just gets blood lusted when he sees Thanos? It's not like his blows are actually some kind of K Nite to Thanos.

vansonbee
What Kryptonite? I thought he just gets blood lusted when he sees Thanos? It's not like his blows are actually some kind of K Nite to Thanos. only drax can kill Thanos or hurt him... k-nite cuz he green lolz... Drax and Thanos have History. Drax mission is to destroy Thanos

Utrigita
He still hasnt taken on anyone as some of the characters Thanos has taken on. Odin rings a bell. Thanos became more powerful since then.

And Thanos has no single statement that puts him near Yuga Khan, and neither does Thanos have a showing of manipulating a unlimited powersource to make sure that a entire race of beings didn't use it, and just to be sure under his own power.

iceman24567
Yuga wins.

quanchi112
If Thanos became more powerful what was that business about Drax punching a hole through his chest? His durability and power didn't look so good there. I believe dark one covered this one.Originally posted by the Darkone
Drax is kryptonite to Thanos, Drax was created by Chronos too kill Thanos. Originally posted by Utrigita
And Thanos has no single statement that puts him near Yuga Khan, and neither does Thanos have a showing of manipulating a unlimited powersource to make sure that a entire race of beings didn't use it, and just to be sure under his own power. Thanos took on Odin. A being who has rocked the universe before. he also defeated the Maker a being with infinite power. The manipulation of the source is impressive but it has absolutely nothing to do with how can take down Thanos. Thanos easily has taken on more powerful beings without cutting off their power source. Thanos wins.

fangirl101
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yuga wins.

Allankles
Originally posted by vansonbee
only drax can kill Thanos or hurt him... k-nite cuz he green lolz... Drax and Thanos have History. Drax mission is to destroy Thanos

That doesn't explain anything. Drax is a pure brick, he doesn't give off some kind of radiation that is hurtful to Thanos. He just attacks Thanos because of vengeance, he fights better in a berserk state he isn't k-nite to Thanos.

Lord S
That doesn't explain anything. Drax is a pure brick, he doesn't give off some kind of radiation that is hurtful to Thanos. He just attacks Thanos because of vengeance, he fights better in a berserk state he isn't k-nite to Thanos. Look man, the analogy of Drax being to Thanos what Kryptonite is to Superman is simply that: an analogy. Doesn't mean you literally compare Drax with Kryptonite...only the effects they have on their respective opponents. Drax can kill Thanos because he was cosmically empowered by Chronos/Kronos/Chronus (whatever the fock his name is) to do that...doesn't mean he can do the same to someone else at Thanos' level, nor does it mean Thanos can be hurt or killed by anyone else at Drax' level.

Allankles
Originally posted by Lord S
Look man, the analogy of Drax being to Thanos what Kryptonite is to Superman is simply that: an analogy. Doesn't mean you literally compare Drax with Kryptonite...only the effects they have on their respective opponents. Drax can kill Thanos because he was cosmically empowered by Chronos/Kronos/Chronus (whatever the fock his name is) to do that...doesn't mean he can do the same to someone else at Thanos' level, nor does it mean Thanos can be hurt or killed by anyone else at Drax' level.

As I said that doesn't explain anything. His body was augmented but he doesn't have anything within his make up specifically destructive to Thanos, except his mental mind state.

He becomes rabid because of what Thanos did to him, otherwise there's no cosmic energy he exerts to kick Thanos butt, he doesn't even "hulk up" for Thanos, he just goes berserk and tries to kill him.

darthgoober
As I said that doesn't explain anything. His body was augmented but he doesn't have anything within his make up specifically destructive to Thanos, except his mental mind state.

He becomes rabid because of what Thanos did to him, otherwise there's no cosmic energy he exerts to kick Thanos butt, he doesn't even "hulk up" for Thanos, he just goes berserk and tries to kill him.
What are you talking about? You can clearly see an aura of energy surrounding Drax...
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5259/annihilation4025zj2.th.jpg
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6429/annihilation4026xj8.th.jpg

Allankles
Originally posted by darthgoober
What are you talking about? You can clearly see an aura of energy surrounding Drax...
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5259/annihilation4025zj2.th.jpg
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6429/annihilation4026xj8.th.jpg

So what is it exactly?

darthgoober
So what is it exactly?
No one knows exactly. It's just Kronos's last attempt at taking down the Mad Titan.

Lord S
So what is it exactly? The proof is right there...you're just choosing to ignore it, as you'd rather argue for the sake of arguing. You're a Thanos hater...and just like a Thanos fanboy, it's useless to try to reason with you.

Lord S
Some more evidence...

From 'Annihilation' #4 Drax says:

"Thanos has been my destiny since I was resurrected back on Titan, given power beyond imagination, turned into Drax the Destroyer, and programmed to take him out"

"To my knowledge, I am the only thing that can actually kill him. Something they did to me all those years ago..."

"I'm the Destroyer. I have but one purpose"

"I'm the silver bullet to his werewolf. The killing stroke is encoded into my genetic structure"

So as you can see, it's about more than just getting mad and going berzerk like Wolverine.

Allankles
Originally posted by Lord S
The proof is right there...you're just choosing to ignore it, as you'd rather argue for the sake of arguing. You're a Thanos hater...and just like a Thanos fanboy, it's useless to try to reason with you.

Right! I rarely actually talk about Thanos. And I mostly dislike how authors dumb down the characters around him, I don't have anything against the character Thanos, specifically. As far as Drax is concerned, I'm not trying to say there's nothing there, I want to know what it is.

What is in Drax's genes that makes Thanos vulnerable? What is K-Nite to Thanos is what I'm asking? What is this energy Thanos is vulnerable to?

Lord S
Right! I rarely actually talk about Thanos. And I mostly dislike how authors dumb down the characters around him, I don't have anything against the character Thanos, specifically. As far as Drax is concerned, I'm not trying to say there's nothing there, I want to know what it is.

What is in Drax's genes that makes Thanos vulnerable? What is K-Nite to Thanos is what I'm asking? What is this energy Thanos is vulnerable to? Nobody really knows what the enchantment (if we can use that word) is...only that when Drax was resurrected by Kronos, he was genetically engineered/modified to kill Thanos. Kronos is the Titan God of Time, and Thanos' grandfather. Presumably much more powerful than Thanos, so he would naturally have the means of defeating him...which he bestowed on Drax. This was explained back in the 70s...I'd have check the 'Life and Death of Capt. Marvel' trade to make sure.

Anyway, this is getting way off topic...

comicfan11
Yuga destroys Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by comicfan11
Yuga destroys Thanos. Nah,this is close but Thanos pulls out on top. Yuga cant cut off Thanos from his power source and both are well above Darkseid. Thanos has more impressive combat feats as well.

iceman24567
Yuga destroys Thanos. Agreed.

cloud102
Yuga...EASILY.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Agreed. How?

Badabing
Yuga destroys Thanos. Agreed

quanchi112
Originally posted by Badabing
Agreed How?

Badabing
Yuga destroys Thanos. Agreed. Yuga is just too much.

quanchi112
Agreed. Yuga is just too much. Ill find you.

Badabing
Ill find you. crylaugh

quanchi112
crylaugh You arent safe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.