Angel Boards, Witchboards, and Ouija Boards Avoid Them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusIsAlive
Click on the links below to discover the dangers of experimenting with Angel Boards, Witch Boards, Ouija Boards (including online Witch Boards incorporating shockwave plugins).

http://www.freecdtracts.com/testimony/jeff_harshbarger.htm (the devil inside)

http://www.carm.org/testimonies/connie_williams.htm (one woman's testimony about using a ouija board)

http://yourgoingtohell.com/ouija.html

http://www.wirenot.net/forums/showthread.php?t=33

http://www.spiritualcuriosity.com/curiosity/Piper's%20Testimony.htm (another testimony about using ouija boards)

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/valerie.htm (another testimony of using the ouija board)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
Click on the links below to discover the dangers of experimenting with Angel Boards, Witch Boards, Ouija Boards (including online Witch Boards incorporating shockwave plugins).

You said you have seen people possessed by demons, people who can levitate and even see demons every day. I would think that people should avoid you .

AngryManatee
Seen demons? Proof plz?

AngryManatee
I have seen Chriss Angel, David Blaine (both are witches) and others levitate. Don't be lazy or afraid go and conduct your own research.

Originally posted by AngryManatee
Actually David Blaine has shown how his levitation trick is only an optical illusion. Maybe you should do your own research.

If you wanna see some really satanic stuff, watch Mind Freaks. They even show you how it's done.

hysterical homestar

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You said you have seen people possessed by demons, people who can levitate and even see demons every day. I would think that people should avoid you .

Click on the first link and listen to Jeff Harshbarger tell you his experience with ouija boards, demons, and how he became totally set free of them through Jesus the Christ.

AngryManatee
So what makes his experience with demons troo and ufo abductees experiences untrue?

JesusIsAlive
So what makes his experience with demons troo and ufo abductees experiences untrue?

What makes anything you say true?

JesusIsAlive
http://www.be-ready.org/believe.html (wow, another good testimony about a guy who came out of the occult and from using ouija boards.)

chillmeistergen
Looking at the names of those sites, is enough to tell me it's all utter bollocks.

King Kandy
Dude... That was the worst question sidestep I ever saw in my life.

Answer the question... What makes what these people say true and what UFO abductees say untrue?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Looking at the names of those sites, is enough to tell me it's all utter bollocks.

But yourgoingtohell.com sounds so unbiased!

King Kandy
by the way, wtf is an "Angel Board"? I've never heard that term used in my life.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by King Kandy
by the way, wtf is an "Angel Board"? I've never heard that term used in my life.

It is nothing more than a repackaged ouija board designed to lure Christians and other people into channeling with demons.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But yourgoingtohell.com sounds so unbiased!

But did you learn anything?

JesusIsAlive
Dude... That was the worst question sidestep I ever saw in my life.

Answer the question... What makes what these people say true and what UFO abductees say untrue?

What makes anything that someone else says true King Kandy? I believe this is a legitimate question. For example, what makes an eyewitness testimony true or valid in a court of law? What proof does the eyewitness have to corroborate their testimony? Most testimony is just that: "testimony." So, I redirected the question to locate AngryManatee and to get him to realize that if a person's own words are no longer any good then what is the point of a testimony? For example, King Kandy if you saw a UFO right outside your house but you were the only one to see it, how would you convey this to other people? How could you prove that you saw it without any other evidence except your experience? Now do you follow why I redirected AngryManatee's question? It does not matter how true your experience is King Kandy if all someone has to say is, "how do you know you saw a UFO," in order to discredit it. Well, this man experienced what he experienced as a result of experimenting with ouija boards and he tells us what the upshot was. We have no proof that what he says is true. I believe that in situations like yours (the scenario that I introduced for you) and the situation with the guy in question (Jeff Harshbarger) you have to find another way to determine whether they are being truthful or not. I believe that he is telling the truth.

chillmeistergen
He also probably got paid a bit of cash for his story, with money comes exaggeration. The websites printing the nonsense know this but don't care, as it serves as a scare tactic.

JesusIsAlive

So are you saying that you won't even investigate them for your own satisfaction? What do you have to lose? What are you afraid of finding out? Can you handle the Truth?

JesusIsAlive

I don't recall ever saying that I saw people possessed with demons. But I have seen people levitate. I don't recall saying that I see demons every day (boy you have an active imagination). But at least I do not see green dragons.

big grin

chillmeistergen
So are you saying that you won't even investigate them for your own satisfaction? What do you have to lose? What are you afraid of finding out? Can you handle the Truth?

I'm not afraid to find out anything, I'd argue it's you who's afraid, afraid that maybe there is no God, and when you die you're gone; no heaven for you or me. If I was going to be proved wrong, it would certainly not be by a website, entitled yourgoingtohell.

JesusIsAlive
He also probably got paid a bit of cash for his story, with money comes exaggeration. The websites printing the nonsense know this but don't care, as it serves as a scare tactic.

So then (using your logic and rationale) if you saw a UFO would you need money to tell your story? No? Doesn't make any sense? Well neither does what you just suggested. You know good and well you would not have to be paid and money to tell others what you saw. You would be so perplexed and excited about what you experienced that no one would be able to subdue you.

big grin

chillmeistergen
So then (using your logic and rationale) if you saw a UFO would you need money to tell your story? No? Doesn't make any sense? Well neither does what you just suggested. You know good and well you would not have to be paid and money to tell others what you saw. You would be so perplexed and excited about what you experienced that no one would be able to subdue you.

Those sites would have paid money for that blokes story. Simple as that.

JesusIsAlive
Those sites would have paid money for that blokes story. Simple as that.

That doesn't make any sense. Would they have paid for your UFO story?

chillmeistergen
That doesn't make any sense. Would they have paid for your UFO story?

This isn't about UFOs. But it would be quite possible that they would pay to use the story, yes.

JesusIsAlive
This isn't about UFOs. But it would be quite possible that they would pay to use the story, yes.

Maybe the National Enquirer magazine would pay for your story but I wouldn't.

You would have to show me some proof for me to part with the Benjamins.

big grin

chillmeistergen
Maybe the National Enquirer magazine would pay for your story but I wouldn't. You would have to show me some proof for me to part with the Benjamins.

big grin

So now what you seem to be saying is, though you believe in this man's story, your faith is not strong enough to put a price on it. Intriguing.

JesusIsAlive
So now what you seem to be saying is, though you believe in this man's story, your faith is not strong enough to put a price on it. Intriguing.

Truth (as such/per se) cannot be purchased.

In this man's case I would not pay for his story. Money has a way of adversly affecting someone's testimony. Besides, I am just not the type of person to pay for something like that anyway.

Question: would you pay for love (not sex, love)? No? Why not? Because you cannot buy love. Right? Right. Well, neither can you buy Truth.

big grin

chillmeistergen
Truth (as such/per se) cannot be purchased.

In this man's case I would not pay for his story. Money has a way of adversly affecting someone's testimony. Besides, I am just not the type of person to pay for something like that anyway.

Question: would you pay for love (not sex, love)? No? Why not? Because you cannot buy love. Right? Right. Well, neither can you buy Truth.

big grin

Yes you can buy truth, and God's bought your love with promises of heaven.

FeceMan
Were that the motivation, such promises would not buy love, but rather loyalty.

JesusIsAlive

That is not buying Truth. I made an intelligent, wise decision to follow Jesus Christ before I ever heard about Heaven. My motivation for following Jesus Christ was His love for me. His love is so precious that it just makes you weep. There isn't any love like the love of Jesus anywhere in the universe. A love that is truly unconditional, tender, giving, sacrificial, compassionate, and free.

Heaven is wonderful, fascinating and great, but it pales in comparison to Love (i.e. a Man called Jesus the Christ).

The beginning of wisdom is accepting the love of Jesus Christ into your heart.

chillmeistergen
If only wisdom was so easily definable.
I don't have a problem with anyone's faith, I think it can be a great thing, but I don't like the whole if you don't do this you're going to hell thing. Faith should be a personal thing, not a form of oneupmanship.

FeceMan
"One-upmanship"?

What in the hell are you on about?

chillmeistergen
I'm on about the characteristic sometimes seen in Christians, whereby they tell you what you're doing wrong and compare it, to what they're doing right. Thereby, making it seem that their decisions have been better than yours.

FeceMan
I'm on about the characteristic sometimes seen in Christians, whereby they tell you what you're doing wrong and compare it, to what they're doing right. Thereby, making it seem that their decisions have been better than yours.
That has nothing to do with Christianity, though.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by FeceMan
That has nothing to do with Christianity, though.

I know, read my above post, in which I stated I have no problem with faith. I just feel that the aforementioned characteristic, is often prominent on this forum.

FeceMan
I have never seen that. Then again, I don't read JIA's posts, so...

Shakyamunison
Click on the first link and listen to Jeff Harshbarger tell you his experience with ouija boards, demons, and how he became totally set free of them through Jesus the Christ.

No. I'm not even slightly interested.

JesusIsAlive
No. I'm not even slightly interested.

Can you handle the Truth?

big grin

Shakyamunison
Can you handle the Truth?

big grin

The truth? You call the delusions of a questionable flimflam man the truth? eek! laughing

Your truth is delusion.

JesusIsAlive
I'm not afraid to find out anything, I'd argue it's you who's afraid, afraid that maybe there is no God, and when you die you're gone; no heaven for you or me. If I was going to be proved wrong, it would certainly not be by a website, entitled yourgoingtohell.

That is the most absurd comment that I have ever read in my life. There is evidence for God's existence all around me. Evertime that my heart beats, the sun shines, the moon appears to glow, the ocean waves flow, the mountains loom, the birds sing, flowers bloom, the rain pours, the wind blows, the stars twinkle, I see an awesome sunset, or see a Eva Mendez and Jessica Alba--I know that God exists.

So, no, you are wrong again.

big grin

chillmeistergen
That is the most absurd comment that I have ever read in my life. There is evidence for God's existence all around me. Evertime that my heart beats, the sun shines, the moon appears to glow, the ocean waves flow, the mountains loom, the birds sing, flowers bloom, the rain pours, the wind blows, the stars twinkle, I see an awesome sunset, or see a Eva Mendez and Jessica Alba--I know that God exists.

big grin

I can't believe you think that's proved me wrong. The fact that you can see things is no evidence, not to me anyway, it's evidence to you that backs up your faith. It's subjective.

JesusIsAlive
I can't believe you think that's proved me wrong. The fact that you can see things is no evidence, not to me anyway, it's evidence to you that backs up your faith. It's subjective.

I wasn't trying to prove you wrong I was just stating the facts.

big grin

chillmeistergen
I wasn't trying to prove you wrong I was just stating the facts.

big grin

They're not facts, don't claim they are. I would never be so blunt as to say to you that God does not exist, so don't be so blunt to me. I believe neither.

JesusIsAlive
They're not facts, don't claim they are. I would never be so blunt as to say to you that God does not exist, so don't be so blunt to me. I believe neither.

God exists whether I believe He does or not.

big grin

chillmeistergen
God exists whether I believe He does or not.

big grin

Please don't be so condescending. I respect that you believe that God exists, but please don't act like I should acknowledge it as fact as well.

JesusIsAlive
Please don't be so condescending. I respect that you believe that God exists, but please don't act like I should acknowledge it as fact as well.

I didn't say that you had to acknowledge anything.

big grin

chillmeistergen
That's why I used the phrase 'act like', cretin.

JesusIsAlive
The truth? You call the delusions of a questionable flimflam man the truth? eek! laughing

Your truth is delusion.

You didn't answer the question. Can you handle the Truth?

big grin

JesusIsAlive
That's why I used the phrase 'act like', cretin.

Why are you so uptight and mad at the world chillmeistergen?

chillmeistergen

I'm really not. I'm very happy with my life, I'm happy with the world as well, well most parts of it.

JesusIsAlive
I'm really not. I'm very happy with my life, I'm happy with the world as well, well most parts of it.

Great!

big grin

AngryManatee

No, that isn't the what's at stake here. You're claiming that what these people claim to have experienced is true, so what is it that is so special about their case that makes their story more believable than someone who believes they've been abducted and experimented on? These abductees have vivd memories about their abductions, so what makes their story any different from these people who have had experiences with demons?

Nice try with the whole philisophical turnaround there, but I'm not the one who is up for questioning, and the fact that you're immediately resorting to this kind of tactic so early on in this silly thread leads me to think that I'm only going to get nothing but lame excuses and verses as answers.

Edit: Why are you asking people if they can handle the truth? You already have another thread for that topic (which coincidentally should be titled "Can you handle the opinion?"wink

King Kandy

big grin
And every time I see those things... I don't feel the presence of God.

hmm... Contridictions, contridictions.

Also, what are these "Other methods" of knowing if they're telling the truth, you said we'd use them, but never said what they are.

Bardock42

Cause it has Christians in it.

chillmeistergen
Well not all Christians.....

King Kandy
You say that whenever someone gets pissed at you... Really, none of these people are mad at the world, only mad at you.

You really must hate humanity though, given the amount of time you spend annoying it.

Bardock42
Well not all Christians.....

No, not all, that is true.

Those that are actually atheist but call themselves Christians in order to not be persecuted are alright.

ThePittman
Those things are such a joke, so now Mattel games are now in league with the devil? laughing

Eye witness accounts are very unreliable and even in court they barely hold any real weight because they are so subjective. You could have 100 people watch something and you will get 100 different versions of the same event.

Shakyamunison
You didn't answer the question. Can you handle the Truth?

big grin

I assume you are talking about the web sites you gave at the beginning. In that case, I answered your question.

There is no truth in the belief in demons.

If you are talking about something else, you have to specify.

Naz
My mom played with a ouija board when she was a kidand she's as devout a Catholic as anybody...she also said it didn't work.

chillmeistergen
I've used one and yes it did do something, I don't know what the explanation for it was. I'm pretty sure it wasn't demons trying to lure me into doin' errands for them though.

JesusIsAlive
No, that isn't the what's at stake here. You're claiming that what these people claim to have experienced is true, so what is it that is so special about their case that makes their story more believable than someone who believes they've been abducted and experimented on? These abductees have vivd memories about their abductions, so what makes their story any different from these people who have had experiences with demons?

Nice try with the whole philisophical turnaround there, but I'm not the one who is up for questioning, and the fact that you're immediately resorting to this kind of tactic so early on in this silly thread leads me to think that I'm only going to get nothing but lame excuses and verses as answers.

Edit: Why are you asking people if they can handle the truth? You already have another thread for that topic (which coincidentally should be titled "Can you handle the opinion?"wink

I never said anything about their story being more believeable than an alien abduction case--you did. I never said that their story was more believeable either--that was all you. I never said that their stories were different from an alien abduction--again that was all you.

I simply presented their experiences.

What philosophical turnaround, could you be more specific? Well, can you handle the Truth? What is so difficult about reading about someone's experience and then afterwards considering what you just read? Why does anything that contradicts your belief system or previous experience have to be so problematic? If I had told you that these people were abducted by aliens you would probably believe that hook, line, sinker, the fisherman, the boat, and his boots--all without question.

big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
My mom played with a ouija board when she was a kidand she's as devout a Catholic as anybody

Oh...maybe JIA is right then.

ThePittman
Basically all that is going on is the ideomotor effect, simply try using them blindfolded and have someone watch you and you will get a bunch of gibberish.

Shakyamunison
I never said anything about their story being more believeable than an alien abduction case--you did. I never said that their story was more believeable either--that was all you. I never said that their stories were different from an alien abduction--again that was all you.

I simply presented their experiences.

What philosophical turnaround, could you be more specific? Well, can you handle the Truth? What is so difficult about reading about someone's experience and then afterwards considering what you just read? Why does anything that contradicts your belief system or previous experience have to be so problematic? If I had told you that these people were abducted by aliens you would probably believe that hook, line, sinker, the fisherman, the boat, and his boots--all without question.

big grin

People who believe in space alien abductions and those who believe in demon possessions are in the same boat.

The fact is, time is valuable. So, why should anyone spend time reading even convincing bullshit?

JesusIsAlive
And every time I see those things... I don't feel the presence of God.

hmm... Contridictions, contridictions.

Also, what are these "Other methods" of knowing if they're telling the truth, you said we'd use them, but never said what they are.

So, that is not a contradiction.

What makes anything that someone else says true King Kandy? I believe this is a legitimate question. For example, what makes an eyewitness testimony true or valid in a court of law? What proof does the eyewitness have to corroborate their testimony? Most testimony is just that: "testimony." So, I redirected the question to locate AngryManatee and to get him to realize that if a person's own words are no longer any good then what is the point of a testimony? For example, King Kandy if you saw a UFO right outside your house but you were the only one to see it, how would you convey this to other people? How could you prove that you saw it without any other evidence except your experience? Now do you follow why I redirected AngryManatee's question? It does not matter how true your experience is King Kandy if all someone has to say is, "how do you know you saw a UFO," in order to discredit it. Well, this man experienced what he experienced as a result of experimenting with ouija boards and he tells us what the upshot was. We have no proof that what he says is true. I believe that in situations like yours (the scenario that I introduced for you) and the situation with the guy in question (Jeff Harshbarger) you have to find another way to determine whether they are being truthful or not. I believe that he is telling the truth.

No, I said you would have to find another way to determine whether someone was telling the truth. There is no standard for doing this per se.

Symmetric Chaos
But did you learn anything?

Nope. I didn't bother reading it.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Nope. I didn't bother reading it.

Afraid?

confused

JesusIsAlive
People who believe in space alien abductions and those who believe in demon possessions are in the same boat.

The fact is, time is valuable. So, why should anyone spend time reading even convincing bullshit?

I beg to differ. Alien abductions are not proven. Demons have been shown to exist based on paranormal study, eyewitness accounts, and the veracity of the Bible.

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Bardock42
Originally posted by Naz
My mom played with a ouija board when she was a kidand she's as devout a Catholic as anybody

Oh...maybe JIA is right then.

Aw...shucks stop, stop your being too kind.

big grin

Shakyamunison
I beg to differ. Alien abductions are not proven. Demons have been shown to exist based on paranormal study, and eyewitness accounts, and the veracity of the Bible.

laughing hysterical

I have a friend who believes in alien abductions and he would say that they are proved by eyewitness accounts and he would also point out all the occurrences of UFO's in the bible.

I don't know how paranormal study can be proof of anything. laughing

JesusIsAlive
laughing hysterical

I have a friend who believes in alien abductions and he would say that they are proved by eyewitness accounts and he would also point out all the occurrences of UFO's in the bible.

I don't know how paranormal study can be proof of anything. laughing

Your friend (puff the magic, green dragon) is not real (I am genuinely concerned for you Shakyamunison).

big grin

You are talking about in the Book of Ezekiel? Those are not UFOs, they are types of angelic creatures.

Shakyamunison
Your friend (puff the magic, green dragon) is not real (I am genuinely concerned for you Shakyamunison).

big grin

You are talking about in the Book of Ezekiel? Those are not UFOs, they are types of angelic creatures.

My friend is very real. He is a producer who works in Nashville. He would disagree with you. It is absolutely clear, to him, that those things are UFO's.

Do you see the problem with blind belief? If you do not temper belief with reason, you will be blinded by delusion.

JesusIsAlive
My friend is very real. He is a producer who works in Nashville. He would disagree with you. It is absolutely clear, to him, that those things are UFO's.

Do you see the problem with blind belief? If you do not temper belief with reason, you will be blinded by delusion.

That's it we are going to have to have you committed for further observation. Green dragons, invisible unicorns, santa clause, the easter bunny, and the rest of the gang are not real.

You mean like you, blinded to the Truth of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ?

big grin

ThePittman

JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison

JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison
No my list includes the Father, the Son Jesus, the Holy Spirit. On a much lower, non-divine level the angels, seraphims, cherubims, living creatures, demons, and satan.

The difference is that they are all real.

big grin

That is what you believe, just like those people who believe in UFO's. To them, UFO's are just as real.

ThePittman

JesusIsAlive
That is what you believe, just like those people who believe in UFO's. To them, UFO's are just as real.

And to you puff the magic, green dragon is more real than Jesus Christ.

big grin

JesusIsAlive

Schecter
ouija boards dont really work. its all subconcious suggestion/the will of the users which gives the illusion of communication. they are really just talking to themselves

Shakyamunison
And to you puff the magic, green dragon is more real than Jesus Christ.

big grin

You are beginning to annoy me. Do you really not understand that I was using the green dragon story as an illustration to show you how you appear to me? I do not believe in any green dragon, and Jesus was just a man.

ThePittman

Storm

http://www.carm.org/testimonies/connie_williams.htm (one woman's testimony about using a ouija board)

http://www.spiritualcuriosity.com/curiosity/Piper's%20Testimony.htm (another testimony about using ouija boards)

http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/valerie.htm (another testimony of using the ouija board)
Ever heard of the ideomotor effect?

When blindfolded, ouija board users are unable to produce intelligible messages. The spirits must be blind as well.

Shakyamunison

ThePittman
Originally posted by Storm

When blindfolded, ouija board users are unable to produce intelligible messages. The spirits must be blind as well. I said the same thing a few posts back stick out tongueOriginally posted by Shakyamunison
Oh, no! Now he will claim you believe in Santa Claus. He can't see your point. I don't know if it is stubbornness of mental illness. I do, he is my light and savior and he brings gifts. wink

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ThePittman
I said the same thing a few posts back stick out tongue I do, he is my light and savior and he brings gifts. wink

roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Schecter
I don't know if it is stubbornness of mental illness.

why cant it be both?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Schecter
why cant it be both?

It could be both. eek!

Your sig confused me. I thought I was talking to JIA for just a millisecond.

AngryManatee
Yeah I thought that too, but then the "Buttsecks" came into focus and I was like "lol."

ThePittman
Yeah I thought that too, but then the "Buttsecks" came into focus and I was like "lol." I now see the light laughing

Shakyamunison
Yeah I thought that too, but then the "Buttsecks" came into focus and I was like "lol."

hysterical I didn't read it at first. laughing

Great job, Schecter. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Adam_PoE
Are we seriously to believe that a board game by Parker Brothers can open doors between the spiritual and material world, and summon demons?

What of the secret occult powers of Clue and Monopoly?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Are we seriously to believe that a board game by Parker Brothers can open doors between the spiritual and material world, and summon demons?

What of the secret occult powers of Clue and Monopoly?

Well, clue is about death, and monopoly is about money. Therefore, they both must be evil. laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf
I think one of the game's element is the essense of suspence. I don't recall playing the game in my life. Only seen people play it or hear stories about the Oujia board.

Truth be told that we're living in a world where there is hardly any mystery left. There is no harm in trying to amuze ourselves with stories of the supernatural. What harm could happen?

Does the Oujia board really contact spirits..... Who cares? My take is that if you're having fun...more power to you. It's just a game.

Adam_PoE
Well, clue is about death, and monopoly is about money. Therefore, they both must be evil. laughing out loud

V_F9vvXeBWg

Schecter
for posterity:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/jesusbuttsecks.jpg

eezy45
What makes anything that someone else says true King Kandy?

I just wanted to point out to you that there was a saying.. I think it goes like "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

It's about you believing in all the shit you read on Genesis, you expecting us to see that your opinion was at all about truth, and you believing in every god-damn word in the bible - without thinking for a second that maybe it was all made up. there is no proof for the existence of god, there is not even a hint. there is only a pack of what you call the gospels and those about jesus have been written down by men who didn't even meet jesus. holy crap. you should go attend school and learn a little, like reading comprehension (not copying words into your mind) and.. yeah.. putting things into question.. and.. stuff.

(Could you at least stop using your colour? It's a pain in the ass since I, together with lots of users, use a different forum style (smart people would have maybe guessed) and I can't read your.. uhm.. interesting statements.)

laughing out loud
The thought just came to me that if he was an old, dying man in a wheelchair, we'd all immediately feel sorry for what we said.. For as long as we forget that he was trying to give us a brainwash.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by eezy45
laughing out loud
The thought just came to me that if he was an old, dying man in a wheelchair, we'd all immediately feel sorry for what we said.. For as long as we forget that he was trying to give us a brainwash.

I do feel sorry for him. If I didn't, I'd never talk to the hateful #$&%%.

JesusIsAlive
I just wanted to point out to you that there was a saying.. I think it goes like "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

It's about you believing in all the shit you read on Genesis, you expecting us to see that your opinion was at all about truth, and you believing in every god-damn word in the bible - without thinking for a second that maybe it was all made up. there is no proof for the existence of god, there is not even a hint. there is only a pack of what you call the gospels and those about jesus have been written down by men who didn't even meet jesus. holy crap. you should go attend school and learn a little, like reading comprehension (not copying words into your mind) and.. yeah.. putting things into question.. and.. stuff.

(Could you at least stop using your colour? It's a pain in the ass since I, together with lots of users, use a different forum style (smart people would have maybe guessed) and I can't read your.. uhm.. interesting statements.)

laughing out loud

You know what they say about those assume right? You make a (jack) ass (donkey, I am not cursing or using profanity here) out of you and me. What makes you think eezy45 that I did not at one time doubt the veracity of the Bible? I did at one time believe that the Bible was written soley by men with no divine inspiration whatsoever. All you had to do was ask me this and I would gladly told you. But instead you ran off at the mouth cursing and carrying on.

big grin

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Schecter
ouija boards dont really work. its all subconcious suggestion/the will of the users which gives the illusion of communication. they are really just talking to themselves

Wrong, ouija boards do work. It may not have worked for you but they do work.

big grin

Shakyamunison

big grin laughing You are so delusional.

JesusIsAlive
You are beginning to annoy me. Do you really not understand that I was using the green dragon story as an illustration to show you how you appear to me? I do not believe in any green dragon, and Jesus was just a man.

You, annoyed? (I did not know that that was possible with your whole Buddhist lifestyle and all). But I apologize for stepping on your shoes Shakyamunison.

Prove to me that Jesus was just a Man (You are adept at making glib statements without following them with even so much as a modicum of substantiation).

big grin

JesusIsAlive
laughing You are so delusional.

Then how come I do not believe in puff the magic, green dragon? (Sorry, I just had to write that.)

big grin

JesusIsAlive

Shakyamunison
You, annoyed? (I did not know that that was possible with your whole Buddhist lifestyle and all). But I apologize for stepping on your shoes Shakyamunison.

Prove to me that Jesus was just a Man (You are adept at making glib statements without following them with even so much as a modicum of substantiation).

big grin

No need to apologize. I got over it fast...

Ok, Jesus was born, then lived, and at the end, died. I know he lived and died because the Romans kept records of his death.

Using your logic and rationale, your disbelief does not negate the existence of demons either.

Con man? laughing out loud

That is true, but to believe in something with no proof, is more unreasonable then not.

JesusIsAlive

When blindfolded, ouija board users are unable to produce intelligible messages. The spirits must be blind as well.

How do you do it Storm (my cherie)? You just continue to dazzle me with your stupendous insight.

I will have to look into this.

big grin

Shakyamunison
How do you do it Storm (my cherie)? You just continue to dazzle me with your stupendous insight.

big grin

There's that sucking sound again. laughing

Jim Reaper

So God deemed this guy fit to be saved through intervention? The jackass can't even tie a knot. Well at least God reaches out and saves satanist like ol'Jeff... What made him so special? Do you have to become a satanist before God will step in and save you?

ThePittman

big grin No the do not and I have already posted why.Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

big grin I said the same thing about 4 pages ago, way to go wink This is what I was referring to before by only selecting things and skipping over posts.

ThePittman
Using your logic and rationale, your disbelief does not negate the existence of demons either.

Con man? laughing out loud No it doesn't but I have never said that they couldn't be real, you are the one that says the are.

I would love to believe in God and Satan and such then I would be able to blame all sorts of things on his "divine plan" but I don't because of what I have experienced and read in my life, I'm all about fantasy and Sci-Fi and that is all that it is. It is a cool concept that was made up by a man called Jesus it could have been on purpose or some sort of con or just messed up in the head. Some people are willing to believe anything and if you have a smooth talker they can convince people to do or believe anything.

JesusIsAlive
No it doesn't but I have never said that they couldn't be real, you are the one that says the are.

I would love to believe in God and Satan and such then I would be able to blame all sorts of things on his "divine plan" but I don't because of what I have experienced and read in my life, I'm all about fantasy and Sci-Fi and that is all that it is. It is a cool concept that was made up by a man called Jesus it could have been on purpose or some sort of con or just messed up in the head. Some people are willing to believe anything and if you have a smooth talker they can convince people to do or believe anything.

You are right about that, the atheistic evolutionists have done a masterful job of convincing you that there is no God, and that you are the product of random, chance mutations.

big grin

debbiejo
I've seen orbs... blink

JesusIsAlive
No the do not and I have already posted why. I said the same thing about 4 pages ago, way to go wink This is what I was referring to before by only selecting things and skipping over posts.

Right back at you, ouija boards do work. Just because it may not have worked for you is irrelevant and immaterial.

big grin

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Jim Reaper
So God deemed this guy fit to be saved through intervention? The jackass can't even tie a knot. Well at least God reaches out and saves satanist like ol'Jeff... What made him so special? Do you have to become a satanist before God will step in and save you?

Good question Jim Reaper. No, you do not have to be a practicing satanist before God will intervene in your life. But God reaches out to all of us in a variety of ways, many of which are very subtle. God has reached out to you at some point through me, or many others but perhaps you are still not ready (as was Jeff Harshbarger) to stop playing games and get serious with God.

big grin

JesusIsAlive
There's that sucking sound again. laughing

Don't be jealous.

big grin

King Kandy
Demons do exist you are only a small, small minority who doubt the existence of demons while the rest of the 6 billion people on the earth know the demons are real.
I'd LOVE to see some statistics on that.

JesusIsAlive
I'd LOVE to see some statistics on that.

No you wouldn't.

big grin

King Kandy
No you wouldn't.

big grin
Because you don't actualy have any?

eezy45
You are right about that, the atheistic evolutionists have done a masterful job of convincing you that there is no God, and that you are the product of random, chance mutations.

big grin

Finally you are putting out the creationist package! I've been waiting for that one!

You know, I actually did evolve, too. But not from questioning and smart to believing everything a certain group of people tells me, but the other way round. Made more sense to me.
In fact, I have even sunk so deep once that I claimed to be a creationist. I really regret that. I did not have an idea about genetics back then. But oh well, times do change, and now we'll go for a little YouTube.

You see, creation vs evolution is -the- topic where creationists finally show how much they can ignorantly brush aside all facts and use their superficial knowledge to argue for what they today call "Intelligent Design". Quite a laughing stock to those who are a little into the matter.
Now, to the YouTube vids I mentioned:
ZKsMsz6dBac
qKb1LXxKNHY

You bet there are lots more.
Every person with a partially working brain must be able to comprehend this stuff.

ThePittman
Right back at you, ouija boards do work. Just because it may not have worked for you is irrelevant and immaterial.

big grin No they do not, didn't you even read the post. Oh yes you did because you were sucking up, if these things worked then they would work if you were blindfolded too but they do not and I'm not talking about myself but everyone. When have I said that it didn't work for me? There you go again and again miss reading posts and putting your own words into your rebuttal.

JesusIsAlive
No they do not, didn't you even read the post. Oh yes you did because you were sucking up, if these things worked then they would work if you were blindfolded too but they do not and I'm not talking about myself but everyone. When have I said that it didn't work for me? There you go again and again miss reading posts and putting your own words into your rebuttal.

Yes they do, many people can attest to this.

I don't suck I but do do other things.

I don't know when did you say that it didn't work for you?

My own words? I didn't say that it didn't work for you in my last post I said just because it may not have worked for you....(there is a difference between the two).

big grin

FeceMan
You see, creation vs evolution is -the- topic where creationists finally show how much they can ignorantly brush aside all facts and use their superficial knowledge to argue for what they today call "Intelligent Design". Quite a laughing stock to those who are a little into the matter.
Now, to the YouTube vids I mentioned:
Heh...intelligent design.

For a minute there, I was under the impression that ID was the only form of creationism. Good thing I'm not retarded.

Goddess Kali

yourgoingtohell.com is the most disgusting and hateful website I have ever visitted. I am just laughing at the mere fact that you would reference that psychotic site...anyone with a decent pair of eyes can see that the website is a load of hateful and utter bullshit, and any iota of respect I may have had for you and your perspective is now completely terminated....

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
yourgoingtohell.com is the most disgusting and hateful website I have ever visitted. I am just laughing at the mere fact that you would reference that psychotic site...anyone with a decent pair of eyes can see that the website is a load of hateful and utter bullshit, and any iota of respect I may have had for you and your perspective is now completely terminated....

Uh, oh now I am going to go off in a corner and cry myself to sleep. (sniffle, sniffle)

laughing out loud

FeceMan
They used the wrong "you're."

Goddess Kali
Uh, oh now I am going to go off in a corner and cry myself to sleep. (sniffle, sniffle)

laughing out loud

You are seriously disgusting JIA

JesusIsAlive
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
You are seriously disgusting JIA

No, seriously, why should I care that you have no respect for me? I have never believed that you had any respect for me so why should I care now?

big grin

ThePittman

My own words? I didn't say that it didn't work for you in my last post I said just because it may not have worked for you....(there is a difference between the two).

big grin No they do not, these have been tested by people that say the work and then they are blindfolded and then all of a sudden it doesn't. They are a bunch of BS and total crap. Show me one case where someone was blindfolded and it actually worked, it is the subconscious mind or ideomotor effect plain and simple. If they can't see the board it doesn't work.

Nellinator
They used the wrong "you're." They also misspell divine and many other words.

laughing out loud This is sad. What do you think this accomplishes? Nothing positive to be sure. Does it create unnecessary enmity? Yes. Does it drive people away that might be seeking God? Yes.

JesusIsAlive
No they do not, these have been tested by people that say the work and then they are blindfolded and then all of a sudden it doesn't. They are a bunch of BS and total crap. Show me one case where someone was blindfolded and it actually worked, it is the subconscious mind or ideomotor effect plain and simple. If they can't see the board it doesn't work.

The ideometer effect has nothing to do with being blindfolded, it is simply the belief that the participants who use ouija boards are subconsciously making small, involuntary movements. A person can do this with or without a blindfold. But this does not negate nor change the fact that they do work.

AngryManatee
and David Blaine is still a witch, yes?

JesusIsAlive
and David Blaine is still a witch, yes?

That is correct.

JesusIsAlive

The ideometer effect has nothing to do with being blindfolded, it is simply the belief that the participants who use ouija boards are subconsciously making small, involuntary movements. A person can do this with or without a blindfold. But this does not negate nor change the fact that they do work.

AngryManatee
That is correct.

lol wrong, illusionist

JesusIsAlive
lol wrong, illusionist

Chriss Angel admits that his mother is a witch.

AngryManatee
Chriss Angel admits that his mother is a witch.

Did I mention Chris Angel? Noes.

Note: Chris Angel is the host of Mindfreaks, a show where they show you how his tricks are done (except for the armored car trick because of security reasons)

FeceMan

Note: Chris Angel is the host of Mindfreaks, a show where they show you how his tricks are done (except for the armored car trick because of security reasons)
Well, he wouldn't want anyone to learn about his demonic pact, now would he?

AngryManatee
Well, he wouldn't want anyone to learn about his demonic pact, now would he?

Actually it was more about not wanting people to know how to gain access into an armored car.

JesusIsAlive

What is the difference between Chriss Angel and David Blaine?

They both practice witchcraft

FeceMan
An armored car with demons inside.

eezy45

big grin

Wait a minute, when he says they do not work, which seems a lot more.. Let's just say realistic.. Then he's only talking opinions.

But when you recitate any weirdo from the freak show, it is called fact and cannot be doubted.

And then again, you twist his words around, either because you simply are someone who failed at primary school, or because you want to upset everyone to have some fun for yourself, or because you simply really don't get it (which is the most unlikely). Then again, should we listen to someone who thinks he understands the bible, but does not understand a plain and easy sentence in modern English?

ThePittman
The ideometer effect has nothing to do with being blindfolded, it is simply the belief that the participants who use ouija boards are subconsciously making small, involuntary movements. A person can do this with or without a blindfold. But this does not negate nor change the fact that they do work. Do you not understand anything that I'm saying, I didn't say that ideometer effect has anything to do with being blindfolded, and this is what is happening. When you blindfold them IT DOESN'T WORK so that means that THEY DON'T WORK. When they can see the board and only for some it works because of the subconscious mind but when they can't see it all that happen is the spell out gibberish. This has been tested and observed over and over so please show me one example of someone doing this blindfolded and it works.

I will give you lots of leeway in your belief about God for this is something that is more of a belief system and hard to prove or disprove but this subject is not because it is something that can and has been tested and observed. The idea of spirits and demons is not what I'm talking about but the game itself and what it is "supposed" to do and IT DOESN'T WORK and is complete BS.

lil bitchiness
What is an Angel Board?

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
What is an Angel Board?

It's probably like KMC, cause we have such an angel like you as mod.

Caps Conscience
Honestly people should avoid anything that they don't have full understaning on. Period.....

chillmeistergen
So, astronauts should stop going into space? Cancer research should stop?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Honestly people should avoid anything that they don't have full understaning on. Period.....

N-no

That's bullshit.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Bardock42
N-no

That's bullshit.

What is?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>