Wolverine Guntlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>&

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Wolverine and Sabertooth finally make amends and team up. 1 hr to heal. NO FANBOYIZIM!!!! To the Death! I want respectable proof. no PIS. Scans welcome!! Let's ROCK!!!!!

1.Batman and Robin
2.Daredevil and Deadpool
3.Dark Beast and Quicksilver(Classic)
4.Black Panther and Captain America
5.Venom and Bishop
6.Spiderman and 1 Sentinal
7.Green Goblin and Hobgoblin
8.Cyclops and Havok
9.Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman
10.Wonder Woman

DigiMark007
Well they can't really kill Deadpool. You'd also have to specify which version of QS...I'm not even sure if current QS has powers.

And WW should be last on the gauntlet.

But depending on the version of QS, they either stop at 3 ir make it to 8 before getting ruined by Diana.

Hitman911
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Well they can't really kill Deadpool. You'd also have to specify which version of QS...I'm not even sure if current QS has powers.

And WW should be last on the gauntlet.

But depending on the version of QS, they either stop at 3 ir make it to 8 before getting ruined by Diana.

thanks

Caps Conscience
They make it to four. BP and Cap make a good team and BP has alot of tech to throw at these two goons.

Hitman911
The Summers boys blast them to Hell and back rolling on floor laughing

Hitman911
please!!

Bouboumaster
They stop at 9: IW solos them.

Redatom65
1 thing's for sure. they don't get past the armlock

Thanos_1990

TricksterPriest
Stop at 5. If it's Brock, they're not getting past him.

Might stop at 6, depending on which kind of Sentinel it is.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hitman911
To the Death!

Stop at 2.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Stop at 2.

I thought that too at first but the should be able to get past dd pretty easy leaving Deadpool to try to kill both of these guys by himself. I guess the battle could just go on forever making them stop at 2 on a technicality.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I thought that too at first but the should be able to get past dd pretty easy leaving Deadpool to try to kill both of these guys by himself. I guess the battle could just go on forever making them stop at 2 on a technicality.

They can't kill him. He can't kill them. They're all Marvel characters so they are fated to die before MrImmortal. Hence they will die at some point.

Every time the match begins it will go until around the end of time when the all die.

Since they have to kill their opponent to win and Deadpool just has to not die . . . they cannot progress beyond 2.

Hitman911
I think it's ok to skip Deadpool since he can not be killed but can be defeated. With that being said.they die at 6. Parker webbs em up for a Disintegration beam!!!spam_laser

capt it up
They might stop at 5 depending if venom s acting like he should or acting like he does vs spiderman............

Hitman911
Originally posted by capt it up
They might stop at 5 depending if venom s acting like he should or acting like he does vs spiderman............

Venom rips Logan's heart out through his belly button.rip

Hitman911
they die at 7. Logan and Sabes dont stand a chance against an airborne attack!! tomcat

button
Stops at 1. Batman know how to handle men.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by button
Stops at 1. Batman know how to handle men.

So far you think:

Daredevil beats Spider-man
Kingpin beats Wolverine
Wolverine beats Thor
Wolverine beats Karate Kid

and now

Batman beats Wolverine and Sabretooth.

smart

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
So far you think:

Daredevil beats Spider-man
Kingpin beats Wolverine
Wolverine beats Thor
Wolverine beats Karate Kid

and now

Batman beats Wolverine and Sabretooth.

smart

I like him smile

button
You think opposite of what i think.
Glad we agree

Hitman911
Robin gets no love on these threads zorro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.