Kingpin Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
1st fight (no claws for Logan)
2nd fight (Logan can use his claws)
Discuss.

Caps Conscience
Logan beats his ass twice.

Evil_Ash
1st fight - Kingpin
2st fight - Wolverine

endrict
Logan and Logan again.

Estacado
Kingpin>>>>>>Logan in strenght.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Estacado

But Logan has the skill advantage.

llagrok

Not really, Kingpin is human. Though it's possible that he can beat up gangsters and such, he will NOT beat up Wolverine.

Did NO ONE read "hunted" ? When Wolverine did some time in jail, where they held back his adamantium knives and healing factor. He was still able to beat up most people, including badboys like Creel. Wolverine has tons of great showings against really strong human beings.

Wolverine takes him out both times.

Estacado
Originally posted by llagrok
Not really, Kingpin is human. Though it's possible that he can beat up gangsters and such, he will NOT beat up Wolverine.

Did NO ONE read "hunted" ? When Wolverine did some time in jail, where they held back his adamantium knives and healing factor. He was still able to beat up most people, including badboys like Creel. Wolverine has tons of great showings against really strong human beings.

no expression
Go read the Kingpin respect thread.

CasanoVa
Kingpin.
Wolverine.

Caps Conscience
Logan still has the adamantium skeleton so his strikes are going to hurt alot. Logan takes it both times.

P.S. Not to mention the healing factor. Logan can just outlast him for the victory.

llagrok
Here's the deal smile

Kingpin is about as strong as Classic spiderman.

Classic spiderman punched Wolverine in the face until he was exhausted, then Wolverine laughed at him.

Now, once again. How is Kingpin going to knock out Wolverine, when Namor has to struggle in order to do it?

endrict

And? Logan has beat those people before.

Sam Z
Here's the deal smile

Kingpin is about as strong as Classic spiderman.

Classic spiderman punched Wolverine in the face until he was exhausted, then Wolverine laughed at him.

Now, once again. How is Kingpin going to knock out Wolverine, when Namor has to struggle in order to do it?

Spider-man wasn't exausted, he just realised it won't work. So he stopped.

Wolverine wins both fights.

golem370
Kingpin lifts 650pounds

llagrok
Originally posted by golem370
Kingpin lifts 650pounds

That's less than non symbiote Brock.

Wolverine
Wolverine

Estacado
Kingpin lifts 650pounds
That's why he can go toe to toe with SM.... no expression

endrict
Then Logan is stronger at 1 ton?

llagrok
Wolverine is peak human, which is around 700.

golem370
I believe he has enchanced strength which is between 800 and 2 tons

endrict
Still logan is stronger

golem370
Kingpin going toe to toe with Spider-Man is silly. Spider-Man holds back when fighting non-superhumans.

endrict
Anyways dumb fight, Kingpin dies rather quickly.

braz
Bah. Both Kingpin and Wolverine are really superhuman(roughly around class 5), even though theyre said in their profiles to be peak human, theyve still performed feats like lifting cars, throwing dumpsters, going toe-to-toe with Spiderman and holding elevator shafts.
Wolverine wins both, but the first one- not by much, prolly 6/10 times just because of his HF and adamantium.

And Classic Spiderman is at least class 25 in strength. Just read issue #320 or something like that, he was throwing around mini-tanks almost like it was nothing. So I.E. that was most likely PIS, unless Spiderman was severely holding back like he usually does.

llagrok
Originally posted by braz
Bah. Both Kingpin and Wolverine are really superhuman(roughly around class 5), even though theyre said in their profiles to be peak human, theyve still performed feats like lifting cars, throwing dumpsters, going toe-to-toe with Spiderman and holding elevator shafts.
Wolverine wins both, but the first one- not by much, prolly 6/10 times just because of his HF and adamantium.

That doesn't make sense really.

They have similar strength, only Wolverine's agility, endurance and speed is FAR above Kingpin's. He can also heal from any injury inflicted.

Kid Kurdy
Wolverine >>>>>> Kingpin. Claws or no claws, Wolverine will beat the living daylights out of Kingpin.

And Kingpin holding his own against Spider-Man is horrible writing (even if SM always holds back when fighting normal humans). It's also very old writing, I think 25 or 30 years old.

braz
That doesn't make sense really.

They have similar strength, only Wolverine's agility, endurance and speed is FAR above Kingpin's. He can also heal from any injury inflicted.

What doesnt make sense? Im just going by feats theyve performed.

golem370
I doubt Kingpin could cause injury to Wolverine

Kid Kurdy
What doesnt make sense? Im just going by feats theyve performed.
Wolverine's feats are much more impressive than Kingpin's feats.

GGS
I doubt Kingpin could cause injury to Wolverine

You've obviously never been sat on by a fat person then Happy Dance

Faceman
Healing factor for the win.....Wolverine wins both fights...

braz
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Wolverine's feats are much more impressive than Kingpin's feats.

Idunno, I've heard of Kingpin doing things like lifting cars.

Symmetric Chaos

And killing a by squeezing his head. And there was that time where DD beat himself senseless trying to hurt KP.

KP wins round one with some difficulty.
Logan wins round two easily.

Board Walker
Wolverine's feats put his strength level well beyond anything KP has ever demonstrated.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
And killing a by squeezing his head. And there was that time where DD beat himself senseless trying to hurt KP.

KP wins round one with some difficulty.
Logan wins round two easily.

NO, NO, NO.

Don't you understand anything? Wolverine has enhanced strength, which is above peak human. Kingpin isn't stronger than Wolverine, period.

Kingpin lifting cars back in 1928 isn't any more valid than Professor X bending steel girders with his telepathy.

braz
Oh man.

jasonk3
wolverine wins both rounds.

Jebus reborn
Kingpin lifting cars back in 1928 isn't any more valid than Professor X bending steel girders with his telepathy. Umm... what?

Badabing
NO, NO, NO.

Kingpin lifting cars back in 1928 isn't any more valid than Professor X bending steel girders with his telepathy. huh messed blink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Umm... what?

Ultimate maybe?

Thanos_1990
LOL

capt it up
Logan will win both times.

Logan far more experience and skilled fighter.

Logans faster with far superior stamina. Logan also has superior durability and can take kingpin best shots with a smile.

Also who ever said kingpin was stronger or far stronger could not be further from the truth.

Kingpin does not have a single feat that puts him over wolverine in terms of strength. Logan is roughly in the 2 ton range.

Kingpin crush a man head.............which is impressive though still fails to out do wolverine. Logan has punched a hole through a man and shoved a granade in side the mans stomck. He also been stated quite a few times at having to hold back when he punches becuase he crush normal humans skulls............

So Logan wins both fights.

Swanky-Tuna
Hypothetically, what if Kingpin puts Wolverine in a rear naked choke, or possibly a guillotine? Don't ask me how that second one will work.

jinzin
Originally posted by Sam Z
Spider-man wasn't exausted, he just realised it won't work. So he stopped.

Wolverine wins both fights.

Spiderman was exhausted.. Not only does he state that he's given it everything he's got but after the fight's over he comments about how his legs are like jelly.

Hercules

Thats because everyone in that Prison had their power inhibited and all of a sudden it was the guys that had actual fighting talent that ruled the roost.

Guys like Batroc were the big bad in that prison cause they had no powers to begin with and could kick the other guys asses.

Creel is a big guy and actually the boxer who went down to DDs father when Jack was meant to take the fall but hes not on Kingpins level hand to hand wise.

I'm not saying Kingpin is better than Logan but hes a very good hand to hand combatant, very strong and his size makes him quite durable to blunt force trauma.

golem370
Originally posted by GGS
You've obviously never been sat on by a fat person then Happy Dance

Since I am a fat man no. Mister Insensitive sad

llagrok
Ultimate maybe?

In the old X-men comics Xavier attacked sentinels and could bend metal with his telepathy. Don't ask me how..

Kid Kurdy
You've heard, or you saw ?

But it doesn't matter. Everything Kingpin can do, Wolverine can do also. Only faster and better.

Kingpin has one fight every five years (if that). Wolverine has fought half of the Marvel Universe.

Wolverine will beat Kingpin so fast that it even won't be funny. Unlike Spider-Man, Wolverine doesn't hold back.

DigiMark007
I'm cool with Logan winning both scenarios, but the level of KP ignorance from people who are pretending to know what they're talking about is appalling.

KP = Classic Spidey in a brawl.

yes

This coming from a huge Spider-man fan. It's not just a one-time thing. He bested Spidey more than once, has trashed the hell out of Cap, Red Skull, Batman in a crossover, etc. He's for real, and Logan would have his work cut out for him (pun intended) in the first scenario. I could see it going either way.

capt it up
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm cool with Logan winning both scenarios, but the level of KP ignorance from people who are pretending to know what they're talking about is appalling.

yes

This coming from a huge Spider-man fan. It's not just a one-time thing. He bested Spidey more than once, has trashed the hell out of Cap, Red Skull, Batman in a crossover, etc. He's for real, and Logan would have his work cut out for him (pun intended) in the first scenario. I could see it going either way.
see I don't agree. Yes kinpin can put up a fight, but he still get the loss.

Logan is kingpin, but better. There no reason kingpin should be able to split it. KIngpin may get 2-4 wins maybe. He not getting 5. Oh and I know quite a bit about kinpin and he has yet to show any superiority to wolverine even classic kingpin.

in the second scenerior kingpin would be lucky to get one.

godking

Wolverine takes him out both times. Kingpin has beaten Spiderman twice in hand toahnd combat and has beaten both red skull and captain america.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up
Logan also has superior durability and can take kingpin best shots with a smile.

Kingpin can do the exact same thing though.

Gorbag
Logan wins both.

These are examples of his strength

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2964/treebatot7ud1.jpg
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/1373/supportelevatorxa0jn4.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/29/steelshatterqv1tj3.jpg
http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/1030/shattersteel2po6ur1.jpg

More interesting fight would be
Bone claw Wolverine without HF vs. Kingpin
Logan would have to train some time, about a week, learning again how to fight without adamantium and HF. Then he should deal with Kingpin.

llagrok

yes

Digi, you can't use crossovers as evidence. If we are, then Wolverine beats Lobo. Kingpin is a human, which means that the old comics are wrong. I mean, if we're going to follow the 70s then Wolverine doesn't even have claws. Wasn't that what they had in mind for him? Gloves with Claws.

Anyways, I've probably read more Spidey than X-men (webhead owns) and I've read a fair share of Daredevil as well. I haven't seen him in any recents fights besides the Civil War ones. Based on his feats there he's just an incredibly strong human, peak human at best.

Wolverine is above peak human, Kingpin can NOT be above peak human.

Rewmac
Wolverine wins both times. Although I'm not sure about the first fight.

DigiMark007
Digi, you can't use crossovers as evidence. If we are, then Wolverine beats Lobo. Kingpin is a human, which means that the old comics are wrong. I mean, if we're going to follow the 70s then Wolverine doesn't even have claws. Wasn't that what they had in mind for him? Gloves with Claws.

Anyways, I've probably read more Spidey than X-men (webhead owns) and I've read a fair share of Daredevil as well. I haven't seen him in any recents fights besides the Civil War ones. Based on his feats there he's just an incredibly strong human, peak human at best.

Wolverine is above peak human, Kingpin can NOT be above peak human.

Ok, take out the crossover. You still have a body of work that suggests exactly what I'm trying to say. They weren't fluke occurences. You can't call every brawl showing he's ever had "incorrect writing".

Kingpin is above peak human (Classic at least...he hasn't fought anyone seriously in years, so we don't know about current). He thrashed the sh*t out of Cap, has overpowered Spider-Man on more than one occasion, and has plenty of other showings.

The respect thread I made didn't hide any bad showings. It just shows him in his various fights, where he's always proven himself to be at the level of people who are > peak human.

So as I said before, I have no problem with Wolverin winning both scenarios (due to his healing when he doesn't have his claws). But saying that Logan's stronger than KP is just wrong.

srankmissingnin
Ok, take out the crossover. You still have a body of work that suggests exactly what I'm trying to say. They weren't fluke occurences. You can't call every brawl showing he's ever had "incorrect writing".

Kingpin is above peak human (Classic at least...he hasn't fought anyone seriously in years, so we don't know about current). He thrashed the sh*t out of Cap, has overpowered Spider-Man on more than one occasion, and has plenty of other showings.

The respect thread I made didn't hide any bad showings. It just shows him in his various fights, where he's always proven himself to be at the level of people who are > peak human.

So as I said before, I have no problem with Wolverin winning both scenarios (due to his healing when he doesn't have his claws). But saying that Logan's stronger than KP is just wrong.

Classic Spidy (an I mean Amazing SM 200 and below) was only around class 2-5 in strength, Kingpin matching that isn't a huge stretch of the imagination... even Wolverine and Cap have strength feats that suggest similar strength levels.

llagrok
Being class 2-5 shouldn't be possible for a normal human being though.

Anyways, strength is all Kingpin has, which isn't enough to take out Wolverine. Wolverine has stood up after taking hits from Namor, Wrecker and Colossus. Kingpin can't knock him out.

P.S I did see Kingpin in daredevil two or three years back. He ripped off a guy's arm, lol.

srankmissingnin
Being class 2-5 shouldn't be possible for a normal human being though.

Anyways, strength is all Kingpin has, which isn't enough to take out Wolverine. Wolverine has stood up after taking hits from Namor, Wrecker and Colossus. Kingpin can't knock him out.

P.S I did see Kingpin in daredevil two or three years back. He ripped off a guy's arm, lol.

*Shrug*

It's a comic. Being super smart apparently gives one the ability to stop a tank by throwing a pepple at it... "normal" guys lifting 2-5 tons has more grounding in reality then 99% of what happens in a comics.

I remember Kingpin ripping of that guys arm smile

llagrok
Kingpin is more durable than Cap it seems.

Kingpin took 6 shots and lived.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Classic Spidy (an I mean Amazing SM 200 and below) was only around class 2-5 in strength

What the f**k?

He's always been a Class 10, even in the early days. He has feats as early as ASM #33 that are at least that, and most likely >>> 10 tons (there might be earlier ones...that's just the first I remember)

Symmetric Chaos

He is. Have you ever seen Cap take a punch so well that Daredevil hurt himself?

jinzin

Kingpin took 6 shots and lived.
i don't know I've seen cap get his whole chest shot up and walk out of it.
Aside from that when was the last time that a cosmic cube wielding, or super suit wearing red skull used kingpins head like a wrecking ball? cause he leveled an apartment building using steve like that and Steve still got up.

jrodslam
This fight is unfair for Kingpin in both occasions really.

In the first scenario, Kingpin may take 3 or 4. Only due to strength and grappling, he may get a ko on Wolvie briefly. Kingpins skills and strength are being a bit underrated here.

In the second scenario, Fisk just doesnt have much of a chance at all. I do think he would be fast enough to possibly grab Wolvies arm, but i would expect him to take more than 2 wins.

Now if there were a third scenario and Wolvie couldnt use caws and didnt have a healing factor, i think Kingpin would be able to take the majority.

ragesRemorse
As far as i know, kingpin is human, having no abilities other than abnormal but not super human strength and is really really fat.

Wolverine has adamantium bones, fights like an animal, posesses regenerative tissue, and has Sharp mother Fu*king claws.

does mor need to be stated?

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by jrodslam

Now if there were a third scenario and Wolvie couldnt use caws and didnt have a healing factor, i think Kingpin would be able to take the majority.

Well then, he wouldnt be wolverine now would he? He would just be an average man with a bad temper. If Wolverine diddnt have claws or healing factor, Kingpin would not only take majority, he would murder wolverine.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
As far as i know, kingpin is human, having no abilities other than abnormal but not super human strength and is really really fat.

Wolverine has adamantium bones, fights like an animal, posesses regenerative tissue, and has Sharp mother Fu*king claws.

does mor need to be stated?

That KP has show strength above that of a normal human being on more than one ocassion.

That KP can beat up a dozen black belts in less than 30 seconds.

That people like DD can't even hurt him.

jrodslam
Well then, he wouldnt be wolverine now would he? He would just be an average man with a bad temper. If Wolverine diddnt have claws or healing factor, Kingpin would not only take majority, he would murder wolverine.

Its not like Wovie would be useless. Hed still possess his fighting skills right? Hed still have better than average durability due to the adamantium laced bones too. His strength and speed should be there also.

ragesRemorse
That KP has show strength above that of a normal human being on more than one ocassion.

That KP can beat up a dozen black belts in less than 30 seconds.

That people like DD can't even hurt him.

I acknoledged kinpins strength. What is strength against an adamantium skeleton that can regenerate at will. And a pair of 12 inch claws that can pierce the strongest of metal?

When did kingpin ever topple a half dozen sentinals by himself? Sentinals that can level a city block.

Daredevil never hurt kingpin...really? I thought he killed him

Symmetric Chaos
I acknoledged kinpins strength. What is strength against an adamantium skeleton that can regenerate at will. And a pair of 12 inch claws that can pierce the strongest of metal?

With the claws I give Wolvie an easy win actually.

In the other match KP's skill, speed and strength are enough to let him take a majority IMO.

When did kingpin ever topple a half dozen sentinals by himself? Sentinals that can level a city block.

Claws?

Daredevil never hurt kingpin...really? I thought he killed him

Using just kicks and punches DD beat the crap out of himself trying to hurt KP.

ragesRemorse
With the claws I give Wolvie an easy win actually.

Claws?

Claws...Well thats Wolverine now isnt it?

Yeah, but daredevils resourceful-ness and intelligence, always brought kingpin down, and even to his death once

Symmetric Chaos
Claws...Well thats Wolverine now isnt it?

Not in the first fight it's not.

Yeah, but daredevils resourceful-ness and intelligence, always brought kingpin down, and even to his death once

I don't think either of those traits will help Logan win in an areana battle.

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Wolverine11018.jpg

Bone claw Wolverine downs a giant demon possessed bear in three shots, with out getting tagged.

I imagine Wolverine vs Kingpin would turn out similar to that, even if Wolverine was stripped of his healing factor, adamantium, and claws for the sake of the fight.

jrodslam
Did this giant demon bear possess any type of fighting skill? True Wolvie didnt get tagged, but from the scan you showed, the bear didnt even attempt to tag him.

A wolvie with no claws, healing factor or adamantium gets downed by Kingpin.

Estacado
It was possesed by a Ninja master!!!!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by jrodslam
Did this giant demon bear possess any type of fighting skill? True Wolvie didnt get tagged, but from the scan you showed, the bear didnt even attempt to tag him.

The normal fighting skill of a bear I suppose, which is nothing to scoff at.

The Demobear didn't attempt to attack him attack because he was getting hit to hard and fast to mount an offence. The same thing would happen to Kingpin.

King_Mungi
The bear was possessed by a Great Beast, no not the same Beasts as Tanaraq, but a Great Beast of Antiquity

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Great_Beast_of_Antiquity_I

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
The bear was possessed by a Great Beast, no not the same Beasts as Tanaraq, but a Great Beast of Antiquity

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Great_Beast_of_Antiquity_I

Yup. cool

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yup. cool

To even KO a "normal" grizzly with three shots alone is an impressive feat.

srankmissingnin
To even KO a "normal" grizzly with three shots alone is an impressive feat.

Exactly and this one was far superior to a normal grizzly.

button
Kingpin

jrodslam
Ehh, i still dont think a powerless Wolvie would do to Kingpin what he did to the bear.

button
Kingpin is not strong enough. Kingpin wins.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by button

confused What?

button
He wins.

Estacado
confused What?
The handicapped backup has arrived.

button
The handicapped back-up?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by button

Kingpin isn't strong enough but... but he wins?

I'd also like to point out that you think Wolverine would beat Thor and Karate Kid.... but that he loses to Kingpin.

wacko

The handicapped backup has arrived.

Thats not very PC of you! What you mean to say is "The developmentally disabled, backup has arrived". evil face

YFZ 350
Logan wins this..easily.

capt it up
I still find this thread funny I mean.....how does kingpin wins verse a man who is him but better?

capt it up
bump

carver9
this thread is hilarious.

TheGame17
wolverine wins both scenarios. anyone who says otherwise is stupid.

Battlehammer
bump

Master-Borg
With claws, Kingpin doesnt stand a chance in hell.

Without claws, I think Classic Kingpin could certainly give Logan a run for his money.

Battlehammer
Kingpin might make Logan work for it, but at the end of the day Logan takes it pritty much every time.

He simply superior

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Kingpin might make Logan work for it, but at the end of the day Logan takes it pritty much every time.

He simply superior yeah his HF is simply too powerful

Battlehammer
That and the fact he faster, better reflexes, better fighter, more experience fighter, stronger, more durable, far greater stamina, faster

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
That and the fact he faster, better reflexes, better fighter, more experience fighter, stronger, more durable, far greater stamina, faster ok, ok....I get your point lol

Battlehammer
lol

steverules
Plus he's got an adamantium skeleton which kinda helps

Badabing
Steve, I like the sig and avi.

Has anybody posted a plausible way Fisk can win?

The Ghosty
He can't if theres healing actor allowed.

BUSTER1
How can anyone seriously expect Kingpin to win. Logan is stronger than him, faster than him, and has a heal9ing factor. Before Logan's HF was downgraded he could quikly recover form hits from powerhouse like the Hulk. Even at his current HF level he will recover instantly form hits from a very strong human like Kingpin.
As for Fisk's showings against classic Spiderman, these fights happened early in Spiderman's career and before his and Fisk's strength levels were properly established. The official line at Marvel is that Spiderman always held back when fighting Kingpin for fear of killing him wih his Spiderstrength.

complexbrother
Logan beats Kingpin's ass twice .

GahLakTus
No way does Kingpin beat Wolverine.

Logan 8/10

Sado22
he can sit on himnaughty

BUSTER1
Originally posted by GahLakTus
No way does Kingpin beat Wolverine.

Logan 8/10

If you think that Kingpin has no way of beating Logan how come you give Logan 8/10 instead of 10/10

Etrigan
Originally posted by Badabing

I'd give it to Wolverine 8/10; I can only think of one way that Fisk could possibly win, and even so it would be very hard to accomplish. He would have to sit on Wolverine or lie on him so as to pin him down, and then before Logan could pop the claws grab him by the arms and crush the tendons in his wrists so he couldn't pop them (I believe Cap did this to Wolverine once and it seemed to work just fine; I reckon Fisk is strong enough to do it.) Then Kingpin could smother or strangle Logan until he passes out.

But still, Logan 8/10 because he's much faster, much more agile (I know Fisk is always going on about people underestimating his agility due to his size, but he's way out of Wolverine's league) and frankly Logan could just gut that tub o'lard in fifteen seconds flat.

Etrigan

After re-reading this thread I'd also like to point out... that was a long time ago (if you're referring to Miller's stuff.) Daredevil smashed Fisk's face in more recently.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Etrigan
I'd give it to Wolverine 8/10; I can only think of one way that Fisk could possibly win, and even so it would be very hard to accomplish. He would have to sit on Wolverine or lie on him so as to pin him down, and then before Logan could pop the claws grab him by the arms and crush the tendons in his wrists so he couldn't pop them (I believe Cap did this to Wolverine once and it seemed to work just fine; I reckon Fisk is strong enough to do it.) Then Kingpin could smother or strangle Logan until he passes out.

But still, Logan 8/10 because he's much faster, much more agile (I know Fisk is always going on about people underestimating his agility due to his size, but he's way out of Wolverine's league) and frankly Logan could just gut that tub o'lard in fifteen seconds flat.

your plan is pretty much impossible. Logan 10/10

janus77
Originally posted by Badabing
Steve, I like the sig and avi.

Fisk appeals to the patriotism of New Yorkers and slams Canada in the press?

a mob of angry NY peeps come and beat up Wolverine?

Fisk could appeal to Wolverine's machismo and challenge him to a bare knuckles fight, without the claws... that should get him enough of an opportunity to win a fight ... confused

Etrigan
It's not necessarily my plan; frankly I don't want Kingpin to win and I don't think Kingpin would win, but it would be his only chance seeing as Cap pulled it off, so he probably could just about.

Battlehammer
it is though. the odds of the plan working are non exsistent. Not to mention Logans healing factor was taxed when capt did it. also capt did not destroy the tendons your thinking he did. He destroyed the tendons for the claws.

Etrigan
I stand corrected, and so Logan 10/10 or at least 9.5/10 in both matches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.