tyrant dp vs superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
lets see now shall we

Che$t Rockwell
what does the DP mean? depowered?

Tyrant at his normal powerlevels will not even notice Prime. I can picture tyrant with his back turned while Prime is pounding on his back and crying because of how ineffective it is, screaming "but I'm Superman!" the entire time

The bottom line is one of these people destroy galaxies as a side effects of their battles and one of them does not.

quanchi112
dp is short for depowered the smaller version not the version we saw in flashbakcs. yes tyrant would womp on superboy prime.

Che$t Rockwell
Well how much of a power loss did he take? What were his de-powered feats?

Thanos_THOTU
Spite! 6 hearald level units was trashed by Dp Tyrant, they lasted one or two hits.
The only reason Thanos could stand up to him was because he used a plot device which tapped into Tyrant's power, even then he lost against Tyrant.

Che$t Rockwell
Yeah I forgot it was a depowered Tyrant that beat Thanos.

Well that means Prime still has no chance.

llagrok
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Spite! 6 hearald level units was trashed by Dp Tyrant, they lasted one or two hits.
The only reason Thanos could stand up to him was because he used a plot device which tapped into Tyrant's power, even then he lost against Tyrant.

Despite this, people claim that superboy prime would humble Thanos.

Che$t Rockwell
Originally posted by llagrok
Despite this, people claim that superboy prime would humble Thanos.

Because those people confuse Prime with PC Superman.

Avalonofthewind
Inconclusive.

Neither showed off their potential well enough to know how they would fare against each other.

quanchi112
thats ur opinion but i see tyrant as to much of a badass.

Photon009
Tyrant 10/10 easily.

Avalonofthewind
Unfortunately, your opinion is absolutely non canon.

Deathstroke is bad ass, but he isn't beating Galactus.

quanchi112
dude tyrant treated the silver surfer and his pals like a bunch of unruly third graders. if u cant tell how easily he dismissed them and see his power then ur not opening ur eyes.

Photon009
Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, Morg, Terrax, Ganymede, and Jack of Hearts all together couldnt even phase Tyrant. Neither could Terrax, Thanos, Legacy, and Eros.

Superboy (Connor) made Superboy Prime bleed. And Kid Flash kicked his ass.

End of debate right there, Tyrant crushes the whiny bastard.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by quanchi112
dude tyrant treated the silver surfer and his pals like a bunch of unruly third graders. if u cant tell how easily he dismissed them and see his power then ur not opening ur eyes.

And Prime schooled a ton of DC Earth and 30 GL's which included GUY and HAL. Open your eyes.

It's an inconclusive battle.

quanchi112
but there are so many green lanterns they lose all respectablility. it would be like if there were 300 heralds in marvel universe. they would lose there power in their universe and not stand out so much. do u see what im sayin. tyrant owned badassed while superboy prime got imprisoned how many times. it took the nullifier to take tyrant out. that is a very very bad weapon. extremely dangerous. superboy prime needed a suit. a depowered tyrant still more powerful.

Galan007
Originally posted by Photon009
Superboy (Connor) made Superboy Prime bleed. And Kid Flash kicked his ass. So Conner and Kid Flash are > numerous GL's + The key members of the JLA, huh?

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6324/icaz4.th.jpg

no

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Galan007
So Conner and Kid Flash are > numerous GL's + The key members of the JLA, huh?

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6324/icaz4.th.jpg

no

And Spiderman = Tyrant since both have knocked Thanos around and have beaten Heralds with fists alone.

quanchi112
avalon quit bring up the loss to spiderman its before anyone knew who thanos was. was thanos was established ud need one huge plot device for spiderman to compete with him.

llagrok
We're not saying that Kid flash and Connor are above SB prime, just that they can injure him. They would never be able to injure Tyrant.

quanchi112
tyrant to powerful bottom line. he scared off galactus.

Avalonofthewind
avalon quit bring up the loss to spiderman its before anyone knew who thanos was. was thanos was established ud need one huge plot device for spiderman to compete with him.

Who cares? By your logic, anything low means a character is weak.
You use crap like this in your "logic" all the time.

xjustice69x
tyrent for the win imo

llagrok
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
You use crap like this in your "logic" all the time.

Superboy prime had an entire crossover, how is that inconclusive?

Galan007
You use crap like this in your "logic" all the time. A'men!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Tyrant wins 6/10. If he plays around like he did with the Heralder's and thinks he is just going to swap SBP away, then he'll get his block Knocked off on more than one occasion.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Tyrant wins 6/10. If he plays around like he did with the Heralder's and thinks he is just going to swap SBP away, then he'll get his block Knocked off on more than one occasion.

You think SB has more firepower than all the heralds/thanos?

quanchi112
i dont use crap logic it just coincides with ur silly opinion. tyrant would win bottom line.

Galan007
You think SB has more firepower than all the heralds/thanos? You seem to be overlooking the fact that numerous GL's didn't come remotely close to stopping SBP, and this was after he returned from a speedforce dump.

I'm not saying SBP takes the majority, but anyone who says Tyrant takes this with no trouble at all, needs to read up on SBP a bit. smile

quanchi112
i didnt mean with no problem im not acting like hes fighting superman. but he will nonetheless win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You think SB has more firepower than all the heralds/thanos?

SPB wasn't even at full power when he punked a precrisis Superman, the current Superman, 30 GL's including the best 5, and the planet. In that tyrant story, the Herald lvl beings you speak of didn't work as a team. And some of them had vast power but lil versatility. Such as Jack of hearts. Some aren't herald lvl at all. Such as Ganymede. Some fight like dullards often. Such as Gladiator. And Surfer's job is to get pimp smacked. He makes that a habit.

Galan007
i didnt mean with no problem im not acting like hes fighting superman. but he will nonetheless win. I would give Tyrant a slight majority, but it certainly would not be easy.

quanchi112
nver u agreed tyrant would win a majority are u changing ur story just to go against me. that will neevr happen with me. my opinion satys as it is unless somewhat brings a good point to the table that i have neevr thought of. nvr stick to ur guns. dont change ur opinion now.

Priest
You seem to be overlooking the fact that numerous GL's didn't come remotely close to stopping SBP, and this was after he returned from a speedforce dump.

I would say they GL jobbed stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
nver u agreed tyrant would win a majority are u changing ur story just to go against me. that will neevr happen with me. my opinion satys as it is unless somewhat brings a good point to the table that i have neevr thought of. nvr stick to ur guns. dont change ur opinion now.
DID you see me change my opinion anywhere? NO. I gave tyrant the majority but only the slight. You haven't seen me change anything. I argue for SBP getting the 4 wins becuz he can. Learn to read. Get hooked on phonics.

starlock
Tyrant for the win

I think it would be a tuff fight everytime,but i think tyrant would win almost everytime..if that makes sense

llagrok
I read infinite crisis, pure GL jobbing.

If he had fought them all consecutively, he would've lost.

Galan007
I read infinite crisis, pure GL jobbing.

If he had fought them all consecutively, he would've lost. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Avalonofthewind
Superboy prime had an entire crossover, how is that inconclusive?

For the fact that Tyrant didn't do anything any more impressive in his DP showing.

Inconclusive.

quanchi112
yeah ok u drive ur point hime then come back to explain sbprimes victory hmmmmmmm suspect. i just love u admit tyrant is more powerful than superboy prime. at least ur right for once.

Avalonofthewind
yeah ok u drive ur point hime then come back to explain sbprimes victory hmmmmmmm suspect. i just love u admit tyrant is more powerful than superboy prime. at least ur right for once.

Who is this addressed to?

boriquaking55
I think it's close but I give teh edge to Tyrant. He never seemed like he was hurt at all during his battles with Thanos and the heralds.

quanchi112
nvrbeenwith a girl i addressed it to him

TricksterPriest
Does SBP get his armor?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Does SBP get his armor?
Better question, is this SBP when he was strong enough to crack time or move planets faster than the Abstracts could tell?

quanchi112
well i feel if superboy prime gets his armor and is powered up then we can introduce the fully powered tyrant then. not a superboyprime amped up vs a depowered tyrant. lets make it fiar and not tip the scales over to one side while handicapping the other.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Better question, is this SBP when he was strong enough to crack time You know what's funny about his "retcon punches"?

He did that while he was weak, after not being exposed to the Sun for a very long time.

Avalonofthewind
You know what's funny about his "retcon punches"?

He did that while he was weak, after not being exposed to the Sun for a very long time.

Another interesting thing is that only he could do it... Earth 2 Superman punched that wall quite a few times as well...and nothing was retconned.

Galan007
Another interesting thing is that only he could do it... Earth 2 Superman punched that wall quite a few times as well...and nothing was retconned. yes

llagrok
This is why Marvel vs DC threads don't work out.

In Marvel there's no speedforce and you can't punch through the fabric of reality :/

Galan007
In Marvel you can't punch through the fabric of reality :/ I've seen Trion Juggs and even Hulk, do that pretty easily. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is why Marvel vs DC threads don't work out.

In Marvel there's no speedforce and you can't punch through the fabric of reality :/

Marvel has IG's and PC and PP and all sorts of thier own kind of Speed Force thingys.

Tenebrous
dp tyrant. would be interesting to see.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tenebrous
dp tyrant. would be interesting to see. I'd love for them to bring back Tyrant.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.