~~~~Official FIFA/PES/WE/OTHER Discussion~~~~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Here we discuss about all football/soccer games. big grin

I know many of you are unhappy with the recent FIFA games, But if you want to discuss with me on what EA sports should add in the FIFA's next installment.

I'll give my ideas in a little bit.

Barker
Football?

Madden 08 had better deliver.

Krone
Wrong type of football...were talking about 'soccer'.

Anyway im slowly becoming addicted to PES master league again, Just finished the first Transfer Window with my Blackburn Rovers team. Bringing in Nani and Farfan.

LinixCobra
futbol is a better word.... "soccer" sounds retared

JacopeX
Originally posted by Krone
Wrong type of football...were talking about 'soccer'.

Anyway im slowly becoming addicted to PES master league again, Just finished the first Transfer Window with my Blackburn Rovers team. Bringing in Nani and Farfan. I must get that game!!! sad

Originally posted by LinixCobra
futbol is a better word.... "soccer" sounds retared Yes.

Krone
Its a great game.

Master Leagues are so fun, watching your young players develop into world class players can be really fun.

JacopeX
I still buy FIFA games but only because I hope at least it will be good.

Plus, I only have an X-box.

Any info on 08?

R8#@NG!G@
FIFA 07 on 360 rocks, and has good as graphics

§P0oONY
Mario Strikers... stick out tongue

JacopeX

R8#@NG!G@
Originally posted by JacopeX
I heard the gameplay was garbage!

NAH ITS PRETTY GOOD, AND XBOX LIVE IS REALLY FUN......I BETA A GUY BY 10 GOALS THE OTHER DAY, THE ONLY BAD THING IS THAT YOU CANT DO TRICKS TO GET PAT OPPSOSISIONS

-Pr-
Anyone played the demo of PES 2011? I'm liking it so far...

JacopeX
Copa Libertadores?

Count me in! cool

§P0oONY
Played the FIFA 11 demo yesterday, it's alright... Doesn't seen that different though. Although 10 was really good so small change is good I guess.

Might get it... if only because Newcastle are back in the Premier League.

Never really been a huge fan of PES... Mostly because of their licensing issues. And the FIFA gameplay is decent enough.

-Pr-

§P0oONY
Yeah... but football games suck on PC...(minus football manager obviously)

With a gamepad they're alright.... but then you might aswell just get them on a console where it is much easier to play multiplayer locally.

-Pr-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.