Thor/Silver Surfer/Beta Ray vs. GL Hal/GL Kyle/Kilowog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which Side wins? No Prep.

TricksterPriest
I think the GLs take it. But the hammer bros and the surfer make them work for it. Too much versatility for the lanterns.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I am Undecided. But I know it would be a tuff fight for either side.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Which Side wins? No Prep.

Team One

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Team One

Of course we expected this from you. Hello Guy.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Team one most likely. If Hal and Kyle had their respective Parallax and Ion abilities than they'd wipe the floor with them. Since they don't I can't see the GL rings do anything against the hammers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Team one most likely. If Hal and Kyle had their respective Parallax and Ion abilities than they'd wipe the floor with them. Since they don't I can't see the GL rings do anything against the hammers.

GL Rings>= Hammers. But thor and Beta are much stronger and Tuffer. Thus making them nearly equal.

Bouboumaster
I think that Surfer is too much versatile for GLs.
The GLs are good, but not that good.

Hammer time!

Stupid Rookie
I agree with Bouboumaster. I personally feel that SS can take any of the GLs. I am not saying it will be easy, but I definitly see him winning, the others are hard to call, but I would give the majority to team one. Lets say 7/10??? Maybe 6????

LORDSIDIOUS01
GL Rings>= Hammers. But thor and Beta are much stronger and Tuffer. Thus making them nearly equal.

That may be true, but adding in Norrin's power makes team one still take it.

janus77
team one.
Surfer beat Kyle quite easily in the cross-over.
at anyrate, he could attack with more brute force and speed than the GLs could cope with. given that their powers are supported by their force of will, and people don't instantaneously become strong willed but take a moment or two to 'gee up' to it... Surfer should take them down fast.

guy222
Of course we expected this from you. Hello Guy.

Good Evening smile

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by janus77
team one.
Surfer beat Kyle quite easily in the cross-over.
at anyrate, he could attack with more brute force and speed than the GLs could cope with. given that their powers are supported by their force of will, and people don't instantaneously become strong willed but take a moment or two to 'gee up' to it... Surfer should take them down fast.

A fan voted xover when Kyle was still new to comics.

If you go by the non fan voted xover, Kyle beat Thanos and Hal beat SS.

Juntai
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Team one most likely. If Hal and Kyle had their respective Parallax and Ion abilities than they'd wipe the floor with them. Since they don't I can't see the GL rings do anything against the hammers. Actually, rookie GL Hal Jordan beat up on Parallax. big grin

mykke
Good Matchup, Team One for the slight majority (6 or 7 / 10) IMO. BRB and Thor vs the Kyle and Hal is a good catchup, Surfer makes the difference and tips this match into Team One's favor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by mykke
Good Matchup, Team One for the slight majority (6 or 7 / 10) IMO. BRB and Thor vs the Kyle and Hal is a good catchup, Surfer makes the difference and tips this match into Team One's favor.

Don't forget the Kilowog is Hal's teacher and as strong and Tuff as Superman. he's gonna make Thor or BRB life very very hard.

janus77
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
A fan voted xover when Kyle was still new to comics.

If you go by the non fan voted xover, Kyle beat Thanos and Hal beat SS.
got scans of that cross-over?
also, I gave a reason why I believe Team One would win that was nothing to do with any cross-over.

Surfer can instantly output stupendous amounts of force. anything depending on human will takes time to mount up and also only lasts for so long before it starts to dissipate.

also, the rings do still run out of juice no?
Team One should win without much risk.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ARE u serious? Without risk? Lmao

jrodslam
Another thing to note is that when GL's operate near each other, the power output is increased and they can synch their energy.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by janus77
got scans of that cross-over?
Kyle went and pawned both Thanos and Parallax in one move.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.