"The Nanny Diaries"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ADarksideJedi
I had read that this is becoming a movie.The book was really good!I just hope the movie wil be just as good.Never heard of any of the actors or actess playing in the movie but do know it is coming out soon.
Anyone have any information that I may had skiped?jm smile

doomsday49
what's it supposed to be about?

ADarksideJedi
It is base on a book!It is about this nanny who take care of this higher class and snob family!The little boy that is.It is a very funny book!jm

doomsday49
Sounds kinda stupid. Then again, i love comedy. I'll probably check it out.

ADarksideJedi
It is very funny trust me on that.How does it sound stupid?The storys are base on real life efforts that happen to the writters while they were nannies!JM

doomsday49
sounds stupid cause i can almost see the plot already. Let me see:

An abnormal family in this case kid who is not adept socially until he met this nanny with unorthodox 'nannying' method. Then he has a reawakening. All of a sudden life became as clear as a ghost. Does that sound about right?

I think marry poppin and the sound of music follow the same guidline. But like i said, if it's comedy, i'm fukkkin there!!!

doomsday49
*inept* socially

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.