Morg & Firelord vs Annihilus & Ravenous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon009
Morg
Firelord

vs

Annihilus (Annihilation version)
Ravenous

How does this go?

guy222
Originally posted by Photon009
Morg
Firelord

vs

Ravenous

How does this go?

Living Death that Walks FTW

Jebus reborn
Morg
Firelord

vs

Ravenous

How does this go? no expression

This isn't even a battle.

Stupid Rookie
Annihilus recently was taking on heavy hitters, and Ravenous seemed to be even with SS pre upgrade, and a little above Firelord. I say team 2 takes this.

citannah17
FIRELORD FOR THE WIN HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stick out tongue

Photon009
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Ravenous seemed to be even with SS pre upgrade, and a little above Firelord. I say team 2 takes this.

Firelord fought Ravenous to a double KO while Firelord was very weakened.

Stupid Rookie
Firelord fought Ravenous to a double KO while Firelord was very weakened.

Wasn't this a few issues after he was driven away by Ravenous??? I could be wrong there.

Ravenous being equal to Surfer basically makes me think he was above Firelord.

And even so, Annihilus was taking on Quasar and Nova at the same time, which makes me think he could take Morg (like his minions did)

Photon009
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Wasn't this a few issues after he was driven away by Ravenous??? I could be wrong there.

Ravenous being equal to Surfer basically makes me think he was above Firelord.

And even so, Annihilus was taking on Quasar and Nova at the same time, which makes me think he could take Morg (like his minions did)

Firelord was never driven away by Ravenous. I think you mean Annihilation 3 where the Heroes were driven away by a planet-destroying Galactus blast. But before that, Ravenous was fighting Ronan, knocked Ronan the hell out, by in doing so smashed the cell that was holding Firelord in stasis, waking up the weakened Firelord, who then blasted Ravenous, knocked him out, and knocked himself out in the process. So fully healed, Firelord should take Ravenous handily.

And yea Annihilus would most likely take Morg, but im sure Morgt can last long enough for Firelord to get rid of Ravenous and then it's Firelord & Morg vs Annihilus by himself and i dont know if even this new powered up Annihilus could handle that.

Stupid Rookie
I meant that Firelord and the rest of the heralds were on the run from the Wave. I know the circumstances of the double KO and still think Rav can take him, or at least take longer than it will for Ann to take Morg.

starlock
Team one for the majority

llagrok
Firelord takes ravenous, but is too injured to help Morg out with Annihilus. Team 2 wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.