any ideas for a fourth POTC movie??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

missme283
anyone have any ideas for a sequel?

Tramps Lady
barbossa tries to find jack to get the charts back....jack tries to find the fountain of youth, liz ends up makin out with jack...and wills alone like a little baby....crying lol im mean....then we cut off his head to stop his painwink

missme283
haha thats funny!

IheartPocky
I have it all planned out! lol

Jack and Barbie meet up and sorta kinda agree to work together somewhat to get to the fountain of youth. While they are at a dock getting supplies, Lizzie and Jack jr pop up. Yes, they named him Jack smile She, maybe through will, learned of the fountain of youth and wants to go there with Jack so she can live forever with Will. Hilarity ensues as Jack and Jack jr bicker and bicker. Jack jr wants to be like big Jack. Will comes in the story somehwat. And the baddies! Turns out a new guy has replaced Beckett. he is older. I don't know how much older but yeah he is a little older. He got James Norrington out of Davy Jone's Locker because he believes he can use him somehow. But what he doesn't know is james has had a change of heart and doesn't want to work for such an evil and corrupt Company anymore! He pretends to go along but as soon as they come across the pirates he joins up with them. Or uses his position to help them. Calypso does some stuff too. Ummm.

New Beckett says this in the trailer "You didn't think we'd let you get away that easily, did you?" lol

So that's pretty much it.. big grin

WheretoVirtue?
There was a clip after the credits when I saw it in the theater for POTC 4. The little boy at the beginning that was hung is waiting with Elizabeth for Will who is coming towards them on The Flying Dutchmen. It's like 30 seconds.

IheartPocky
Yes! That's not the same little boy though.. And it was just an easter egg not really a clip for potc 4.

PirateDiva
lol...what i thought was super hilarious about that little boy in the begining waiting to get hanged is that he had BRACES on his teeth...lol...i didnt know they had braces back then? lol

Tramps Lady
same!

PirateDiva
all i know is that in Pirates 4 Jacks leading lady will be ME!!! I already know how to sword fight (well fence)...so it shouldnt be to hard big grin

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Tramps Lady
barbossa tries to find jack to get the charts back....jack tries to find the fountain of youth, liz ends up makin out with jack...and wills alone like a little baby....crying lol im mean....then we cut off his head to stop his painwink

yay!!!!!!!
i like this idea!!!!!!!!!!

Tramps Lady
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheh
eheheheheehehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
heeheehheeheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheh
ehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehheehheehehehheh
eheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehhehe
ehhehehehehehehehheehehheheheehhehehehhehhhheh...........glad u liked it lol

WheretoVirtue?
Originally posted by PirateDiva
lol...what i thought was super hilarious about that little boy in the begining waiting to get hanged is that he had BRACES on his teeth...lol...i didnt know they had braces back then? lol

So what the heck are we going to the past or what in POTC4? Wait that doesn't even..- Okay so what do you guys think about seeing the little boy in the "easter egg" roll eyes (sarcastic), although he was killed in POTC3.

Do you think Jack and Will pulled one of thier "save from hanging" plans?

Maybe because Will's a blacksmith he made some braces for the little boy.. big grin

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by PirateDiva

lol gah! why didn't i notice that?!

Diva: maybe you could get me in along for a ride? i could be a random deck hand or something laughing out loud

PirateDiva
Originally posted by WheretoVirtue?
So what the heck are we going to the past or what in POTC4? Wait that doesn't even..- Okay so what do you guys think about seeing the little boy in the "easter egg" roll eyes (sarcastic), although he was killed in POTC3.

Maybe because Will's a blacksmith he made some braces for the little boy.. big grin

sweetie the boy at the begining and the boy in the easter egg are 2 completely different boys!
big grin

coolmovies
I hope it wont happen only three are enough

Tramps Lady
Originally posted by WheretoVirtue?

well, i doubt that, seeing as they were still in tia's shack and all together went to singapore, and he split up with them to get the charts

siriuswriter
Seriously?

I could definitely see a plot made out of Elizabeth and Will trying to work their way around the 10-year rule.

Jack and the Fountain of Youth, definitely. Barbossa chasing after him for that...

Insert some humor and drama, and possibly a new baddie, and you've got yourself a new movie. smile

Tramps Lady
baddie...baddie...wat about.....a crusty demon!!!?? evn tho they wouldnt have had motorbikes then lol

IheartPocky
Beckett's lover out for revenge heh heh heh

siriuswriter
Originally posted by IheartPocky
Beckett's lover out for revenge heh heh heh

But... Mercer's dead.

Oh I so did not say that out loud.

Happy Dance

PirateDiva
Well what about Calypso.....hasnt she returned to the sea? Isn't she suppose to raise Havock across the 7 seas to get revenge on the Pirates who entrapped her?

IheartPocky
Originally posted by siriuswriter
But... Mercer's dead.

Oh I so did not say that out loud.

Happy Dance

lol he was cheating on Mercer though wink

missme283
ok about 15 years later jack and gibbs come back from El Doredo where they have found the fountain of youth, jack also had a love child with the queen of El Doredo. The king has had them banned from ever comming back (for sleeping with his wife) and they leave and take jack's daughter who is now 15. Before jack leaves he takes som water out of the fountain of youth because he has figured out a way to save Will from being the captian of the flying dutchman. After leaving El Doredo they decide to visit Elizabeth. when they get there they hear that everything is not well in the pirate council thing. There is an evil mermaid that wants to rule the sea. there is also a civil war going on in the pirate council because some of the pirates are mad at elizabeth and barbie because it was their idea to free colypso and they think that after they freed her, everything began to go even more downhill. He also finds out that barbie and the crew still have the black pearl. He comes up with a plan. he knows that the pearl and the dutchman are the best ships in the ocean and convinces them (elizabeth barbie and crew) to go get Will and the ship. he also tells elizabeth that he knows how to save Will from his horrible fate. He will do this if he can have the pearl in exchange. so they all get on the pearl and go to davy jones' locker or where ever Will is. oh yea and elizabeth and will's son is really hott and is the same age as jack's daughter and they fall in love. so they get to Will and jack gives him some of the water from the fountian of youth and it reverses the curse by making him the age he was before he was killed. then they decide to make Will's dad the captian. long story short they return with the dutchman and the pearl and fight a climatic battle with the mermaidand they think they have killed her. they then sail back to pirate island to regroup and are attacked by the other pirates. will's son and jack's daughter are captured. they then realize that the mermaid is not dead because she makes a terrible storm when they chase after the ship their kids are in. they need colypso to help them defeat the other pirates and the mermaid. but will she help them??? who knows!

haha it sucks but hey, i tried!

missme283
oooo or there could be a prequel about jack and beckett because something definatally happened there!

potcfan2003
yeah i want o to know what the "mark" on beckett was..

LoveJackSparrow
That would be great! Finding out what the mark on Beckett was! I was wondering that myself! I wonder if Jack and Beckett had any conections when they were little.......you know if they ever were friends before Jack turned into a pirate. Then Beckett found out that Jack wanted to be a pirate and soon became one and Beckett went mad cause he would not have a friend of his be a pirate. Then finally Beckett got the job at the EITC and set out for Jack! That would be cool!

PirateDiva
^^ Oh i love the Jack and Lizzie haveing a connection when they were kids! Of course Liz would have probably been an infant and Jack would have been like 10 or older...lol!!

IheartPocky
lol I can imagine Jack walking down the street as like an 18 year old, seeing a little baby and saying "Aw what a cute baby.." but the baby is Lizzie! a heh heh heh

Sifzensinril
lol, cute

missme283
what does any one think about my first one??

K1ll3r
I don't think Will needs to be saved because if I remember correctly Davy Jones was talking to Tia, which I got the impression from that was that if your love was waiting for you after the first 10 years you didn't have to carry the responsibility of ferrying people who died at sea.

I think the fourth one will be Jack and Barbossa plus crew getting to the Fountain of Youth. Maybe something about calypso...e.g. they have to re bind her to a human form or she will kill them all before they get to the Fountain.

Edit:
@missme: that would be very interesting. big grin

ADarksideJedi
As much as I love the movies.I wish they would not make a fourth one.Just because all three made it good does n ot mean they should keep kicking a dead horse while it is laying there.
I really hope they don't make another one at all.jm

Surreal_44
I also think that movie four would be fun with Will and Elizabeth working around the curse. Imagine the reunion scene. Imagine Will getting to his son for the first time. Wouldn't that be beautiful?

Of course, we have to have the Fountain of Youth story in there somewhere, although depending on what is happening it may become a side-story (they wouldn't need Will and Elizabeth if it was just Jack and Barbossa wandering around arguing all the time -- a movie I would NOT go see, by the way) for a much bigger plot.

I could see some sort of political problem for Elizabeth as pirate king. Perhaps the EITC has regrouped, or a new fleet of pirates have been enrouching on the other territories and refuse to acknowledge Elizabeth as leader.

William the third could be kidnapped, which would get both Will and Elizabeth up in arms, I'm sure, and then they can go find Jack and he can make fun of them for never being able to stay out of trouble, and he and Barbossa could reluctantly join in this new adventure to save the kid.

I could see Barbs and Jack both looking annoyed and acting exasperated but they're actually concerned (and amused) by how much trouble Will and Elizabeth seem to attract.

I also had a thought that Jack and Barbossa could be the ones in trouble (they aren't exactly adventure-free either), and they seek help from the Pirate King, and it turns out that the only solution to said problem is to go to the Land of the Dead, which leads to a meeting with Will and then maybe a battle with whatever enemy Barbossa/Jack may have pissed off (probably connected to the Fountain of Youth.

Both these suggestions I came up with take place before the curse is broken, and I would guess that they would address how long Will has to serve and how/when the curse can be broken, etc.

If one thing can be said of AWE, it certainly opened the doors for a lot of fanfic and movie ideas. big grin

potcfan2003
we should make a thread with everyone write one line of the movie until we reach a end. so it'd be like a 4th movie script. hey maybe we could print it and send it to T&T just to see wat they'll write back...

TheGame17
i don't mean to be evil, but i though pirates 3 was a great ending to the entire thing. they shouldn't continue it. most of all the plot has been resolved.

davy jones is dead.
the kraken is dead.
will and elizabeth are married (it showed elizabeth during the credits with their child ten years later)
they defeated the british
jack's a good old pirate again, etc.

i mean, if they did make one, it would be too predictable. let me guess: barbosa chases jack to get the map until they reach the fountain of youth, jack accidently falls in and he's a baby, will and liz's baby randomly turns into an octopus because of some unknown curse with the flying dutchman, they fight random indians and left-over british troops, and Rob Schneider makes a guest appearence as a carrot roll eyes (sarcastic)

IheartPocky
lol That sounds great!

missme283
Originally posted by potcfan2003
we should make a thread with everyone write one line of the movie until we reach a end. so it'd be like a 4th movie script. hey maybe we could print it and send it to T&T just to see wat they'll write back...

excellent idea

~*~i LoVe BaLlEt~*~

fridayN
I don't think the 4th one will be about Liz & Will's future. Their story is absolutely finished. Even more finished then the storylines of some of the the characters who died in AWE. Or the the characters without any visions for the future (like Jack and Barbossa).

The only way is to make the 4th as a prequel in ...20 years before COTBP. Jack Sparrow start his way as a british naval officer, meets Beckett (maybe working on him later), then becomes a pirate... Oh, nearly forgotten, - why not to show his mother in her good years? ))

Surreal_44
The fourth film could take place before the ten years is up. big grin TnT hinted that it could, but who knows with them?

I know I wouldn't go see a prequel (death to all prequels) and I don't know how I feel about a sequel being made without Will and Elizabeth being there.

LoveJackSparrow
Thinking about that gives me goosebumps........anyways maybe the kid turns evil because of a spell of tia dalma or calyso.......or maybe they will have Jolly Roger i think that would be the next film after maybe jack gets the fountain of youth or what ever he dose there needs to be a jolly roger he wants to kill him like every villan dose so why not let it be jolly roger and maybe will and elizabeths kid be the villans......aka jolly roger makes the kid evil by stealing the kid from elizabeth......thats all i can come up with for a 4th movie.

potcfan2003
Originally posted by TheGame17
i don't mean to be evil, but i though pirates 3 was a great ending to the entire thing. they shouldn't continue it. most of all the plot has been resolved.

davy jones is dead.
the kraken is dead.
will and elizabeth are married (it showed elizabeth during the credits with their child ten years later)
they defeated the british
jack's a good old pirate again, etc.

i mean, if they did make one, it would be too predictable. let me guess: barbosa chases jack to get the map until they reach the fountain of youth, jack accidently falls in and he's a baby, will and liz's baby randomly turns into an octopus because of some unknown curse with the flying dutchman, they fight random indians and left-over british troops, and Rob Schneider makes a guest appearence as a carrot roll eyes (sarcastic)

it all sounds too weird, exept for maybe the carrot part LOL actually, i like someone's idea, i forget who, about jack having a kid and then will and liz's kid and jack's kid fall in love...

LoveJackSparrow
someone else posted that but yea i have a story im writing about jack and liz's kidfalling in love i have been putting hard work into it i have had that idea like5 weeks before the movie came out i had dreams about it and it was awesome. You should read it on Sparrabeth storys.

LoveJackSparrow
And one more thing who ever posted the Jackand liz's kid falling in love thing i didnt steal your idea i have had that idea for a along time ok dont get mad at me cause i swear...i didnt take your idea.

JD_4_Life
Originally posted by IheartPocky
I have it all planned out! lol

Jack and Barbie meet up and sorta kinda agree to work together somewhat to get to the fountain of youth. While they are at a dock getting supplies, Lizzie and Jack jr pop up. Yes, they named him Jack smile She, maybe through will, learned of the fountain of youth and wants to go there with Jack so she can live forever with Will. Hilarity ensues as Jack and Jack jr bicker and bicker. Jack jr wants to be like big Jack. Will comes in the story somehwat. And the baddies! Turns out a new guy has replaced Beckett. he is older. I don't know how much older but yeah he is a little older. He got James Norrington out of Davy Jone's Locker because he believes he can use him somehow. But what he doesn't know is james has had a change of heart and doesn't want to work for such an evil and corrupt Company anymore! He pretends to go along but as soon as they come across the pirates he joins up with them. Or uses his position to help them. Calypso does some stuff too. Ummm.

New Beckett says this in the trailer "You didn't think we'd let you get away that easily, did you?" lol

So that's pretty much it.. big grin

Actually on Wikipedia it says that Will and Elizabeth's son's name is William Turner the third. Or was it the second?...hmm, either way his name is Will so yeah, lol.

LoveJackSparrow
I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO BE CALLED WILL....erm WILLIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soo obvious!!!!!!! Anyways ok i have had my provement of what i knew of what the boys name would be ok anymore people that are going to post something?

missme283
Originally posted by LoveJackSparrow
And one more thing who ever posted the Jackand liz's kid falling in love thing i didnt steal your idea i have had that idea for a along time ok dont get mad at me cause i swear...i didnt take your idea.

lol that was me and girl thats ok it was just one of my many ideas I am glad you liked it!

~*~ i LoVe BaLlEt~*~

missme283
ok so I just came up with an idea for a prequel (i know prequels suck but it is probably what they are gonna do) about how jack got the pearl and his connection with bekket. I haven't really worked it out yet but i like where it is going!

LoveJackSparrow
Hmmm your probally right but still if jack ever did fall in love within the 10 years i think he would have a child and then if there is a 5th( i dont think this is going to happen and no one get mad if they say NOOO NOT A 5TH!!!! its just what i think) i mean there you go a new movie with kids just bound to fall in love and jack would be in it too it would be cool!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.