entire marvel universe vs entire dc universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
there has been a lot of debate as to which universe would win with regards to flexing their muscles in a universal war. both sides all using strategy and 1 month prep to face the other side. here are the ground rules. u must occupy the others universe and lay siege to it. no items of power count. no ale, infinity gauntlet,etc. which side has better leadership and would iwn this outright battle of supremacy? this is a tough thread to scope so if u do choose to accept this thread and debate it tell me why u believe or how ur either universe wins.

TricksterPriest
Closing in 10.........

Utrigita

I watch Pokemon

And neither side wins, it's going to be an endless stalemate.

Symmetric Chaos

Marvel wins 313

Hercules

Endless Mike

celestialdemon

psycho gundam
3....2.....1..................................*ahem* Marvel.......

quanchi112
well im surprised why people arent debating this thread. what happened to all this talk about the depth of the green lantern corps and how powerful the spectre is. i guess nobody wants to try to break it down.

quanchi112
nodoby even said they thought dc could win? im surprsied trcikster ur side has the mighty .. coward called darkseid.

Scoobless
Is it just the two universes or is it the two multiverses?

quanchi112
every character only has one versionm u cant include the millions of all the supermen. i will allow superboy prime though on the dc side. no precrisi dc and no classic thor, that was when comics were so unreal it was just stupid. dc gets al their lantern corps, their 5 dimensional imps,sinestro corps. while marvel gets their celestials, beyonders, true beyonders, etc. in my opinion it would come down to the heroes vs the villains and their planning becuz i think all the top tier abstracts would cancel each other out on both sides.

Caps Conscience
I am rolling with marvel their celestials are very ubber.

Juntai
Independant comic companies would win.

quanchi112
i believe marvel would win also they have to many uber powerful guys. but i believe their villains are that much more than dc's while in heroes i give dc a slight edge.

Endless Mike
But what about the Great Evil Beast?

quanchi112
yes the only two not included are each version of God

Evil_Ash
yawn

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
i believe marvel would win also they have to many uber powerful guys. but i believe their villains are that much more than dc's while in heroes i give dc a slight edge.
I have one Word for you. Mr. Mxyplyx.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Mxyzptlk

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Mxyzptlk

Thanks. Same thing. Marvel has no one who can deal with the likes of him except the LT. And the LT would be too busy getting his ass handed to him by the Arc Angel Mike, Lucifer, and the Spectre in a triple team.

Juntai
Thanks. Same thing. Marvel has no one who can deal with the likes of him except the LT. And the LT would be too busy getting his ass handed to him by the Arc Angel Mike, Lucifer, and the Spectre in a triple team. If they can get past Thanos and Hulk.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Juntai
If they can get past Thanos and Hulk.

LMAO. Like it or not, The only equalizers in the universes are thier supreme beings. If you take God out of it, DC would basically crush marvel under it's boot heal.

Endless Mike
What about the Infinity Being made of all 7 gems combined?

quanchi112
I have one Word for you. Mr. Mxyplyx. i have three for u. beyonder,abraxas,celestial. didnt gog kill him in kingdome come canon or not gog would have roasted him in his current state. at least bring up that version of gog. geez im tired of giving u a better more powerful character when u think u have trumped me.

quanchi112
no the infinity being with all 7 gems i dont count. and to say dc would crush marvel under its boot heel is laughable to put it mildly. marvel has way more uber characters and uber forces. annihilation wave would tear shit up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i have three for u. beyonder,abraxas,celestial. didnt gog kill him in kingdome come canon or not gog would have roasted him in his current state. at least bring up that version of gog. geez im tired of giving u a better more powerful character when u think u have trumped me.

Where have you been? No one has EVER killed Mxy. And The beyonder does not exist in his PRe Retconned state. Mxy is more powerful than everyone u mentioned. A celestial, nor abraxas are anything that Batmite can't kick the crap out of.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no the infinity being with all 7 gems i dont count. and to say dc would crush marvel under its boot heel is laughable to put it mildly. marvel has way more uber characters and uber forces. annihilation wave would tear shit up.

The A wave in DC would have been dealt with swiftly and easily by 7500 Green lanters.

Juntai
The A wave in DC would have been dealt with swiftly and easily by 7500 Green lanters. R U KDIDING ME!?
U SAWED T HE AWY SUPERBOY PRIEM HANDLED THEM.

THANOS CAN BEAT ALL THE GLS BY HIS DAMN SELF.

LETS NOT EVEN MENTION WHAT THE HULK WOLD DU TO THE DCU.

hush
stalemate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
R U KDIDING ME!?

LOL. for the sake of argument, I'll play the game. You do realize the SBP is a PRECRISIS Kryptonian. And from the looks of it, the most poweful. Only he can retcon punch. And he bitched Two Supermen. Including a precrisis one. ANd he only handled 30 lanterns. Not 7500. And Thanos can't even fly. The hulk is a joke.

quanchi112
nevr beens drunk. in his own universe superboy prime went thorugh them like i would go through string cheese, its delicious u know. he dindt go through them all but went through their top notch members. the a wave lost and wasnt fully destoryed i might add to galactus destorying mulitiple solar systems of them. do u know how big that is. it hurts my brain thinking of all the forces. a-wave is uber uber powerful.

charlemagne9746
R U KDIDING ME!?

Agreed....Hulk would be too much for the DCU to handle. And with uber beings like Jubilee and Gambit....DC gets curbstomped. Damn...Gambit could probably solo DC on his own.

nvrbeenwthagirl
nevr beens drunk. in his own universe superboy prime went thorugh them like i would go through string cheese, its delicious u know. he dindt go through them all but went through their top notch members. the a wave lost and wasnt fully destoryed i might add to galactus destorying mulitiple solar systems of them. do u know how big that is. it hurts my brain thinking of all the forces. a-wave is uber uber powerful.

Galactus destoying a few solar system's means what? The New Gods ALL have the power to create universes. They can wreck the DCU with thier very presence. U my sir are delusional. If you take out the one above all, the marvel universe would lose to DC in a str8 up fight. Now live with it.

quanchi112
to say the a- wave would be dealt with easily means ur a moron. i mean come on. if u cant admit it was powerful then u are denying comics itself. it happeend was very very powerful. it was neevr put down as easily and by a being like superboy prime. galactus went bonkers and ws pissed. galactus is uber powerful.

quanchi112
dude quit acting like the new gods are invincible again... it is so hard to argue with u cuz ur crazy. now ur argument is this juvenile the new gods can do whateevr they want they cant lose. huh, did ares kill one. is ares uberpowerful, no get off ur crazy pills.

nvrbeenwthagirl
dude quit acting like the new gods are invincible again... it is so hard to argue with u cuz ur crazy. now ur argument is this juvenile the new gods can do whateevr they want they cant lose. huh, did ares kill one. is ares uberpowerful, no get off ur crazy pills.

Yes Ares is uber powerful. He woudl steam roll Thanos like thanos was a fly. Please learn something.

charlemagne9746
quanchie....DS can solo your Marvel Universe whether you like it or not...everyone gets erased with one bad ass epic Omega Effect

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
quanchie....DS can solo your Marvel Universe whether you like it or not...everyone gets erased with one bad ass epic Omega Effect

LOL I wouldn't say that. Unless it was true form DS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
to say the a- wave would be dealt with easily means ur a moron. i mean come on. if u cant admit it was powerful then u are denying comics itself. it happeend was very very powerful. it was neevr put down as easily and by a being like superboy prime. galactus went bonkers and ws pissed. galactus is uber powerful.

The A wave in the DCU would be dealt with swiftly. Put a sun eater in front of it. Use the legion's wish machine. The Lanterns. The Oan battery. The source could stop it. The God wave could stop it. Hell, Shazam and Nabu could stop it all on thier own. Learn something.

Priest
That is two words131
Marvel wins313

quanchi112
shazam could stop it on his own... lol lol loll lol ill post back after i quit laughing. please someone else tear into him for that statement while i finish laughing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
shazam could stop it on his own... lol lol loll lol ill post back after i quit laughing. please someone else tear into him for that statement while i finish laughing.

I said Shazam AND Nabu. Could stop it all on thier own. As in together.

Photon009
Adam Warlock finds the Infinity Gauntlet, and Thanos finds the HOTU. Then IG Warlock, HOTU Thanos, and LT proceed to easily destroy everyone DC throws at them. And they still could have tons of help if they wanted it too: Eternity, Infinity, Death, Abraxas, Galactus, Tyrant, WOL Morg, Tenebrous, Aegis, Oblivion, Akhenaten, Odin, Zeus, Mangog, all the Heralds of Galactus, Perrikus, the -Vell Family, Sentry, the ShiAr Imperial Guard, etc. And lets not forget the Cosmic Cube.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Photon009
Adam Warlock finds the Infinity Gauntlet, and Thanos finds the HOTU. Then IG Warlock, HOTU Thanos, and LT proceed to easily destroy everyone DC throws at them. You do realize that The OP says no power up items right? Also, THe Heart would be stalemated by The Source, While IG worlock would get completely pwned by Mr. MXY. Easily. Mike The Arch Angel and the Merged spectre would play tag team kick the faces of the LT for fun.

Priest
Marvel wins, they have the most powerful being in all of comics.

Mr Master
If you take God out of it, DC would basically crush marvel under it's boot heal.

Bah,

Protege will copy all their powers and then the Presence himself will have to interfere. big grin

Juntai
Originally posted by Mr Master
Bah,

Protege will copy all their powers and then the Presence himself will have to interfere. big grin Parasite saps them.
HAH.

Juntai
This thread sucks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bah,

Protege will copy all their powers and then the Presence himself will have to interfere. big grin

I know it hurts. I can recommend a good lube.

Mr Master
I know it hurts. I can recommend a good lube.

What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k?

eek! big grin laughing

Juntai
What the f**k? I can recommend a good website, once you collect your lube. love lol.

Priest
This thread sucks.
Reported. Thread reflect thread starters. 313

Juntai
Originally posted by Priest
Reported. Thread reflect thread starters. 313 All threads suck.

Faceman
Thread closing in -1.

Priest
All threads suck.
ur just mad cause Wolverine would pwan the DCU laughing out loud

Mr Master
Let me entertain this:

Merlyn
HOM Wanda
Havok
Edifice Rex
LT
MJJ/Fury
Jean (WPOTC)
The Totalities of Eternity/Infinity
Abraxas
Oblivion and the rest of the abstracts
Dark Angel
Molecule Man
Protege & Scathan laughing out loud
Captain Britain with Excalibre and the Amulet of right
(not power ups, they are his weapons like the Ebony Blade is to the Dark Knight)
Insane Genis

These are Marvel's major players, (I might be missing a few)

With power up artifacts or whatever I see a good fight here, (which is needed)

atleast at the Cosmic level.

(FP) Cosmic Cube
THOTI
IG
CN
UN

nvrbeenwthagirl
Let me entertain this:

Merlyn= IS stalemated by Hypertime Guardian
HOM Wanda= Is beaten By the Worlogog/Metron
Havok= Is beaten By Bat Mite
Edifice Rex =???
LT= Killed by Lucifer and Mike
MJJ/Fury= Pwned by Mr. Mxy
Jean (WPOTC)= Parallax
The Totalities of Eternity/Infinity = KRONA
Abraxas= Darksied in True Form
Oblivion and the rest of the abstracts= The Guardians, monitors, abstracts, endless, ect
Dark Angel=Asmodel
Molecule Man= Quisp
Protege & Scathan laughing out loud???
Captain Britain with Excalibre and the Amulet of right =
(not power ups, they are his weapons like the Ebony Blade is to the Dark Knight)
Insane Genis= ION

(FP) Cosmic Cube= The Oan battery wins
THOTI= The source stalemates
IG= THE ALE Entity
CN= What is this?
UN= the Wish machine

quanchi112
asmodel was stalemated by superman. but then again superman beat up darkseid most recently to. hmmm dude ask nvr all it takes is shazam and nabu. thats all they need according to this jackass to stop solar systems of troops. wow those guys are like uber powerful. nvr wake up please.

quanchi112
ill lay it out for u like this. first galactus tenebrous and aegis would enter the fray followed by the annihilation wave followed by the celestails, followed by the infinities, followed by the beyonders, followed by the true beyonders, followed by the universal church of truth followed by the kree followed by the skrulls followed by the sh'iar followed by the ABSTRACTS with protege with them. thanos has all galactus heralds coordinated under his attack with tyrant and all of them included while adam warlock has genis vell with all asgardians and all their gods including surtur, deomogorge, set, shuma gorath with dr strange and dormammu. all the earth forces of marvel are under onslaughts and prof x an cap amercias leadership.
MARVEL WINS DC AINT SURVIVING THIS.

spawnwest
Krona - Mr Mxyzptlk - Emperor Joker

DC wins......

quanchi112
thats how u dc ers argue for the most part u name three characters and say game over. u gotta come up with something better than that.

Mr Master
Let me entertain this:

Merlyn= IS stalemated by Hypertime Guardian
HOM Wanda= Is beaten By the Worlogog/Metron
Havok= Is beaten By Bat Mite
Edifice Rex =???
LT= Killed by Lucifer and Mike
MJJ/Fury= Pwned by Mr. Mxy
Jean (WPOTC)= Parallax
The Totalities of Eternity/Infinity = KRONA
Abraxas= Darksied in True Form
Oblivion and the rest of the abstracts= The Guardians, monitors, abstracts, endless, ect
Dark Angel=Asmodel
Molecule Man= Quisp
Protege & Scathan laughing out loud???
Captain Britain with Excalibre and the Amulet of right =
Insane Genis= ION

(FP) Cosmic Cube= The Oan battery wins
THOTI= The source stalemates
IG= THE ALE Entity
CN= What is this?
UN= the Wish machine

So basically it's a stalemate. smile

Or Marvel wins. stick out tongue

lordboo
dcu would have major problems with all the celestails turning up at once.roughly 27 of the damn things turned up in marvel the end.only the hotu could destroy a celestail.

nvrbeenwthagirl
asmodel was stalemated by superman. but then again superman beat up darkseid most recently to. hmmm dude ask nvr all it takes is shazam and nabu. thats all they need according to this jackass to stop solar systems of troops. wow those guys are like uber powerful. nvr wake up please.
Asmodel was held off by the ENERGY Superman who was far far superior to the regular supers. And Asmodel didn't really put up a fight even then. Try again.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So basically it's a stalemate. smile

Or Marvel wins. stick out tongue

Nah. I left off some other DC characters like Ultimator, The queen of the fifth, high father, Shazam, nabu, ect.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by lordboo
dcu would have major problems with all the celestails turning up at once.roughly 27 of the damn things turned up in marvel the end.only the hotu could destroy a celestail.

LMAO. LMAO. LMAO. ALL i have to say is the imps. take your pick. 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, or 9th. And the quantum mechanics were shown to be superior to even the imps. Try again.

Mr Master
Nah. I left off some other DC characters like Ultimator, The queen of the fifth, high father, Shazam, nabu, ect.

So did I,

and you still have no answer for Protege and Scathan which according to GOTG#49,

are above the LT in power laughing out loud

Yes I know I'm a stinker cause I HATE that story, but at this point we have no choice.

Protege's power is to copy anyones power, even the LT's.

Scathan's power, took down Protege after absorbing the LT's power with a thought.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So did I,

and you still have no answer for Protege and Scathan which according to GOTG#49,

are above the LT in power laughing out loud

Yes I know I'm a stinker cause I HATE that story, but at this point we have no choice.

Protege's power is to copy anyones power, even the LT's.

Scathan's power, took down Protege after absorbing the LT's power with a thought.

I put question marks becuz I didn't know enough about them. At any rate, there are enough imps for me to pull out of my ass to counter everyone on your list if I wanted to be sneaky.

Mr Master
I put question marks becuz I didn't know enough about them. At any rate, there are enough imps for me to pull out of my ass to counter everyone on your list if I wanted to be sneaky.

Actually the individual you equated with Mxy can erase the 5D right?

Bah,

this thread is madness, there's just too many corners to fill.

Marvel vs DC?

Who cares, as if it can ever be proven.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually the individual you equated with Mxy can erase the 5D right?

Bah,

this thread is madness, there's just too many corners to fill.

Marvel vs DC?

Who cares, as if it can ever be proven.
As long as thier Gods are equal they are equal. But with no Gods. DC wins without much of a fight.

Mr Master
As long as thier Gods are equal they are equal. But with no Gods. DC wins without much of a fight.

No comment on who wins,

but I disagree big time that DC beats Marvel easily or at all.

We have cats that can rub out all of Marvel just like DC has its share.

IMO,

it's a stalemate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No comment on who wins,

but I disagree big time that DC beats Marvel easily or at all.

We have cats that can rub out all of Marvel just like DC has its share.

IMO,

it's a stalemate.

NO.

DC has The IMps from the 5th,6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and the Ultimator
They have the New Gods in thier true forms.

The quantum mechanics.

The Spectre, The Source, Mike the arc angel, Elaine of Vertigo, Lucifer of Vertigo.

Marvel is pretty much undone. It would only take The source, Mike, and Elaine of Vertigo to pretty much win. Adding the Ultimator and Marvel is out matched before I even bring in any others.

Mr Master
NO.

DC has The IMps from the 5th,6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and the Ultimator
They have the New Gods in thier true forms.

The quantum mechanics.

The Spectre, The Source, Mike the arc angel, Elaine of Vertigo, Lucifer of Vertigo.

Marvel is pretty much undone. It would only take The source, Mike, and Elaine of Vertigo to pretty much win. Adding the Ultimator and Marvel is out matched before I even bring in any others.

I think it's just the DC Prime Universe,

not the DC Reality.

Most of those cats are from outside that, like the Imps.

Galan007
Stalemate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think it's just the DC Prime Universe,

not the DC Reality.

Most of those cats are from outside that, like the Imps.

Not Specified. So we can just agree marvel probably would win if it's just the main universes, and DC wins when adding in the alter universes and other realities.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
Stalemate.

thumb up

the Darkone
TOAA
HOTU
Living Tribunal
True Beyonders
Celestail Nullifier =Omni weapon
Merilyn
Captain Britain w/excailbur and amulet of power=rewriting the omni-verse
Jamie Braddock
MJJ w/Fury
Meggan
Havok w/nexus
HOM Scarlett Witch
Insane Genis
Oblivion
Evil Molecule Man
Multi Eternity and Infinity
The Makers
The Infinities
Infinity Gaunlet
Ultimate Nullifier
Abaraxas
Eternity, Infinity, Death, FP Galactus
Galactus, Celestails, Chaos and Order
In-Betweener
Chronos, Eon, Epoch The Stranger, Ego

am I leaving anyone or anything out Mr. Master

Mr Master
Not Specified. So we can just agree marvel probably would win if it's just the main universes, and DC wins when adding in the alter universes and other realities.

Perhaps,

but it's a debate that can never have an end.

This is why I say stalemate, regardless of the circumstances.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Galan007
Stalemate.

I agree 100%, only being left would be Oblivion reaping the reward.

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
TOAA
HOTU
Living Tribunal
True Beyonders
Celestail Nullifier =Omni weapon
Merilyn
Captain Britain w/excailbur and amulet of power=rewriting the omni-verse
Jamie Braddock
MJJ w/Fury
Meggan
Havok w/nexus
HOM Scarlett Witch
Insane Genis
Oblivion
Evil Molecule Man
Multi Eternity and Infinity
white crown phoenix
The Makers
The Infinities
Infinity Gaunlet
Ultimate Nullifier
Abaraxas
Eternity, Infinity, Death, FP Galactus
Dark Phoenix,Galactus, Celestails, Chaos and Order
In-Betweener
Chronos, Eon, Epoch The Stranger, Ego

am I leaving anyone or anything out Mr. Master

Mr Master
I agree 100%, only being left would be Oblivion reaping the reward.

And Mr Immortal. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
And Mr Immortal. smile

And MOrdue. Since he is beyond the multiverse and is the only being that can and will survive into the 5th world.

Galan007
And MOrdue. And Vandal Savage, and Resurrection Man.

Mr Master
And MOrdue

Mr Immortal will outlast the Concepts, even Oblivion according to Deathurge his Avatar.

It doesn't make sense to me either but that's what was printed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr Immortal will outlast the Concepts, even Oblivion according to Deathurge his Avatar.

It doesn't make sense to me either but that's what was printed.

LOL will everyone we mentioned. Mordrue doesn't even have a beginning nor an end. He is an anomoly to the entire omniverse.

Thanos_THOTU
You even spelled it wrong, it's "Mxtzptlk".
Anyway's the counterpart of him would be the Ultimate Nullifier, since they both have the same prime feat, whiping out the Multiverse.
- Remember the F4 annual (Abraxas Arc) was in 2004, before the Omniverse was introduced, so the Ultimate Nullifier whiped all that existed.
And Bat-mite mentioned that Mxyzptlk (in Word's funnest) that he detroyed the Multiverse.

But I'd say that each character and artifact has a counterpart both intellectual and powerwise.

The top tiers of DC and Marvel can do anything anyways, the only restrictions are that they beings above them.

Thanos_THOTU

How can the Ultimate Nullifier and the Infinty Gauntlet be bellow Mutli-Eternity?
The Multi-Eternity was introduced in the Abraxas arc, so that he could be killed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Anyway's the counterpart of him would be the Ultimate Nullifier, since they both have the same prime feat, whiping out the Multiverse.
- Remember the F4 annual (Abraxas Arc) was in 2004, before the Omniverse was introduced, so the Ultimate Nullifier whiped all that existed.
And Bat-mite mentioned that Mxyzptlk (in Word's funnest) that he detroyed the Multiverse.

But I'd say that each character and artifact has a counterpart both intellectual and powerwise.

The top tiers of DC and Marvel can do anything anyways, the only restrictions are that they beings above them.

The UN is NOT a counter part for Mr. Mxy. Mr mxy can alter and change reality. he can change something as small as an atom or as something into something else. Not a counter at all. And Mxy destroyed several multiverses as I have already pointed out several times, even posting writer commentary on the story.

Thanos_THOTU
The UN is NOT a counter part for Mr. Mxy. Mr mxy can alter and change reality. he can change something as small as an atom or as something into something else. Not a counter at all. And Mxy destroyed several multiverses as I have already pointed out several times, even posting writer commentary on the story.
Mr Master proved that the term Multiverse was mentioned, basicly Mxyzptlk was going through realities (universes) finaly destroying the Multiverse.

- Even if Kingdome Come, TAS etc. are Multiverses now for some unexplained reason (I don't even think it have been stated) now doesnt mean it was Multiverses back in the Word's funnest.
- After all it's 7 years old by now.

I've been checking through sources on the internet, all of them says that Mxyzpltk destroyed the Multiverse, even at DC's home page's forum, and there it's not even considered canon.

And the Ultimate Nullifier does also alter reality, as it can delete, restore and change anything.

Mr Master
And Mxy destroyed several multiverses as I have already pointed out several times, even posting writer commentary on the story.

I was the one that posted the Writers commentary,

they Never said Mxy destroyed "MultiverseS" ... never.

They did say Mxy destroyed all of DC, which I agree.

But according to that Writers Commentary, Mxy destroyed every Universe.

In the issue All of DC is a single Multiverse.

DC may be more or less or whatever Now,

but in World's Funnest ... it's A Multiverse.

In the Comic Book itself, after they had erased nearly everything,

Mxy actually says it himself

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/2720/mxymultipe5.th.jpg

"THIS Multiverse just isn't big enough for both of us"

ragesRemorse
i will allow superboy prime though on the dc side. no precrisi dc and no classic thor, that was when comics were so unreal it was just stupid. .

When have marvel and dc comics ever been realistic?

Marvel wins this, dont ask why because debating whether or not superman can beat hulk is already endless enough.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr Master proved that the term Multiverse was mentioned, basicly Mxyzptlk was going through realities (universes) finaly destroying the Multiverse.

- Even if Kingdome Come, TAS etc. are Multiverses now for some unexplained reason (I don't even think it have been stated) now doesnt mean it was Multiverses back in the Word's funnest.
- After all it's 7 years old by now.

I've been checking through sources on the internet, all of them says that Mxyzpltk destroyed the Multiverse, even at DC's home page's forum, and there it's not even considered canon.

And the Ultimate Nullifier does also alter reality, as it can delete, restore and change anything.

NAh. Mxy in the book said "it's ALL gone" The Kingdome itself is and has always been a multiverse. he wiped away the infinite earth's multiverse. He wiped away the DCU animated. he wiped away vertigo. everything. Tangent. All multiverses. Sorry, Even writers of web sites don't do thier homework all the time. And the UN is not even comparible to Mxy. It doesnt' have the fine tooning that mxy has. it's not the same. I'd think the Oan battery is more comparible to the UN than Mr. Mxy. Mr. Mxy is closer to the classic beyonder. In some cases superior.

Endless Mike

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

MXYZPTLK

Thanos_THOTU
NAh. Mxy in the book said "it's ALL gone" The Kingdome itself is and has always been a multiverse. he wiped away the infinite earth's multiverse. He wiped away the DCU animated. he wiped away vertigo. everything. Tangent. All multiverses. Sorry, Even writers of web sites don't do thier homework all the time. And the UN is not even comparible to Mxy. It doesnt' have the fine tooning that mxy has. it's not the same. I'd think the Oan battery is more comparible to the UN than Mr. Mxy. Mr. Mxy is closer to the classic beyonder. In some cases superior.
He lacks both the power and authority to whipe out Vertigo.
The Oan battery? - Ion and Parallax could only affect the time of one universe.
Parallax even said that he remade UNIVERSE from scratch.

Now please say your name backwards...

nvrbeenwthagirl
He lacks both the power and authority to whipe out Vertigo.

LMAO. The 5th is superior to the whole of DCU. If he wipes away the more powerful Main DC he sure as hell can wipe away vertigo. Please go away with stuff you are pulling out of your ass.

lordboo
imo mjj would wipe his ass with mr mxy.

Mr Master
I was the one that posted the Writers commentary,

they Never said Mxy destroyed "MultiverseS" ... never.

They did say Mxy destroyed all of DC, which I agree.

But according to that Writers Commentary, Mxy destroyed every Universe.

In the issue All of DC is a single Multiverse.

DC may be more or less or whatever Now,

but in World's Funnest ... it's A Multiverse.

whistling

nvrbeenwthagirl

whistling

As in the one they were in at that present moment. Try again.

Thanos_THOTU
Lol, QFTW

Thanos_THOTU
So why didnt the other enter another Multiverse roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl

poor thing. You have not a clue. mxy can turn the very universe MJJ resides in into a pickle. Or into nothing. Then what would MJJ rule then?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So why didnt the other enter another Multiverse roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do remember them entering several.

Thanos_THOTU
I do remember them entering several.
You do, huh? - Even though it wasent really confirmed that it was more than one.

And you missed the point, I'd said why didn't one of them enter another Multiverse while the other one stayed in the first.
"This Multiverse isnt big enough for us both"

Mr Master

I don't think you read this comic recently friend.

I examined this issue thoroughly,

They had travelled the entire Comic at that point,

then came the Kingdom Come art and Mxy erased the end of DC right there.

Also, After Mxy says,

"This Multiverse just isn't big enough for both of us"

Bat-Mite replies,

"Well, maybe that's because you blew most of it up"

Come on dude,

don't reach too much, it ends up being hyperbole.

Like I said,

Mxy erased DC,

but DC was just a Multiverse IN World's Funnest.

quanchi112
do u realize how powerful the true beyonders are u fools who keep bringing up mr myxpltk

Badabing
there has been a lot of debate as to which universe would win with regards to flexing their muscles in a universal war. both sides all using strategy and 1 month prep to face the other side. here are the ground rules. u must occupy the others universe and lay siege to it. no items of power count. no ale, infinity gauntlet,etc. which side has better leadership and would iwn this outright battle of supremacy? this is a tough thread to scope so if u do choose to accept this thread and debate it tell me why u believe or how ur either universe wins. No offense but huh messed blink and dur. There are way too many people not counting cosmics, abstracts, gods, etc.

Jebus reborn
Threads like these should be closed down...
Too many options, and too much bias. Plus, it's been done before...

Anyway, Archie universe comes in and destroys both universes.

Faceman
What about the Wolverine factor???

quanchi112
i realize that with all these ungoldy powers here it would still come down to basic heroes and villains deciding it in the end. it s like when oblivion chose maelstrom and infinity chose quasar to be their avatars. these beings stalemated each other and had to find mortals to settle their differences. marvel and dc abstarcts and that would cancel each other. no side really gaining any ground. the heroes and villains would have to decide it.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Faceman
What about the Wolverine factor??? Nevermind... Marvel wins.

quanchi112
i do think marvel wins cuz its villains are just way nastier

Jebus reborn
i do think marvel wins cuz its villains are just way nastier They like to have sex on all fours?

quanchi112
thanos annihilus magus protege onslaught tyrant morg proteus dr doom kang immortus korvac fallen one terrax maelstrom mephisto seth walker magento apocalypse shadow king ravenous high evolutionary dormammu cytorak juggernaut count abyss , etc.

Jebus reborn
thanos annihilus magus protege onslaught tyrant morg proteus dr doom kang immortus korvac fallen one terrax maelstrom mephisto seth walker magento apocalypse shadow king ravenous high evolutionary dormammu cytorak juggernaut count abyss , etc. Wow... that is one long name.
Is he like a massive amalgam? He has names from all sorts of villains... what issue? Scans of him?

quanchi112
u got my point, dc cant contend with marvels superiority in villains.

quanchi112
in abstracts its stalemated but marvel trumps them in villains.

Jebus reborn
u got my point, dc cant contend with marvels superiority in villains. There is only two people, that if you take out of the giant name, that are abstract like, in power.
Maelstrom (if he has the right power of course), and Protege (or Proteus, I really don't care about either, and haven't taken the time to learn the difference, but I know one was really powerful).

Tyrant is tough as well, but really... Magneto, Shadow King, Juggernaut?

What do you take DC as, an episode of Sponge bob or something?
"Aye, Lucy-fer, it's a giant walking red man."
"clown"
"Oh no, he's beside me."
"fear"

jasonk3
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Closing in 10.........
Originally posted by Utrigita
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon

And neither side wins, it's going to be an endless stalemate.
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Marvel wins 313
Originally posted by Hercules
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Originally posted by psycho gundam
3....2.....1..................................*ahem* Marvel.......

none180 you were all wrong

jasonk3
Galactus steps on DCU FTW

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by jasonk3
none180 you were all wrong Obviously... look who they followed...

Hyperion Prime
Goku and Vegeta come in and solo both universes!!!! smile Only take three episodes to do it to. 1 episode to power up the second to talk shyt and the third to win it all yes

quanchi112
when marvel does a space story its just more massive than a dc space story. marvel focuses more on their cosmic killfests than dc and that is why they win also.

Jebus reborn
when marvel does a space story its just more massive than a dc space story. marvel focuses more on their cosmic killfests than dc and that is why they win also. DC just brought back their multi verse... no expression

quanchi112
dc cant make up their mind what they wanna do one minute its there then its gone i wish they would just stick with one

Jebus reborn
dc cant make up their mind what they wanna do one minute its there then its gone i wish they would just stick with one 20 years ago it was gone...
60 x 24 x 365 x 20 should give you the number of minutes, and believe you me, it's not one.

quanchi112
my pint is i dont know why they dont just let it be multi universe. it is better that way. not reboot dc then reboot it again however many years later. i wasnt being literal.

quanchi112
imagine the silver surfer, morg, a pissed off hulk, thor, beta ray bill, thunderstrike,gladiator, dr strange, and terrax whomping into superman,black adam,captain marvel,green lanter whover u plug in as ur green lantern, martian manhunter,orion,dr fate,etc.

Redatom65
5-dATcjRrkg

quanchi112
again to reiterate a close battle that marvel wins in the end

Jebus reborn
imagine the silver surfer, morg, a pissed off hulk, thor, beta ray bill, thunderstrike,gladiator, dr strange, and terrax whomping into superman,black adam,captain marvel,green lanter whover u plug in as ur green lantern, martian manhunter,orion,dr fate,etc. Now imagine that you actually read either company's comics...

Big Sexy
pointless thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Now imagine that you actually read either company's comics... debate it. i already posted earlier how marvel would invade. u post how and who u would think would win. people that say its a pointless thread dont take the time or thought process to delve into something this broad.

Jebus reborn
debate it. i already posted earlier how marvel would invade. u post how and who u would think would win. people that say its a pointless thread dont take the time or thought process to delve into something this broad. OK... you know, there is no reason why to bring in people like Superman, and whatnot.

Also, there is really no reason why I am going to pick who wins, because I'll just say, "stalemate".

I don't have a side, I'm just finding it funny, how you think Marvel wins, and yet, you bring in people like Magneto, to grab the victory.

It really makes no sense.

Also, this is a pointless thread, because it's been done before, and there are too many variables to possibly say what side wins.

Big Sexy
debate it. i already posted earlier how marvel would invade. u post how and who u would think would win. people that say its a pointless thread dont take the time or thought process to delve into something this broad. Do you have any idea how many gods, deities, concepts, and abtracts there are in both Marvel and DC. It comes down to infinite powers vs infinite powers. So where Superman and Magneto come into that, I'll never know.

Redatom65
Now imagine that you actually read either company's comics...

well if that were the case, the thread wouldn't have ven been made by him......

starking
This thread needs to be closed.

quanchi112
There is only two people, that if you take out of the giant name, that are abstract like, in power.
Maelstrom (if he has the right power of course), and Protege (or Proteus, I really don't care about either, and haven't taken the time to learn the difference, but I know one was really powerful).

Tyrant is tough as well, but really... Magneto, Shadow King, Juggernaut?

What do you take DC as, an episode of Sponge bob or something?
"Aye, Lucy-fer, it's a giant walking red man."
"clown"
"Oh no, he's beside me."
"fear" they all arent uber powerful but on dc side u have to count the joker and hes a bum. darsevil could take him

Jebus reborn
they all arent uber powerful but on dc side u have to count the joker and hes a bum. darsevil could take him Why would I even think about Joker in a thread like this?

A pillow can solo him for all I care.

quanchi112
becuz joker is a major villain in dc and did some crazy stuff. i knopw he sucks but in dc they make him something while we all know hes some crazy loon and nothing else. marvel has bigger armies and more powerful villain than dc. in a cosmic war dc loses.

Jebus reborn
becuz joker is a major villain in dc and did some crazy stuff. i knopw he sucks but in dc they make him something while we all know hes some crazy loon and nothing else. marvel has bigger armies and more powerful villain than dc. in a cosmic war dc loses. He's a major villain to Batman...
He's a major villain to DC, when he has a 5th dimension Imp's powers.

Also, the most popular people in Marvel are Wolverine, Captain America, and Spider-Man...
In DC, the big three are Superman, Wonder Woman, and Batman...

If we go by popularity, which you seem to like to use, then DC wins (I mean this as in the most popular characters in the company, who are the most powerful), if not, then stop bringing up bullshit comparisons.

strengthkills
They like to have sex on all fours? laughing Happy Dance

quanchi112
jebs listen up. batman is a big deal in dc with prep hes one of ur best and joker is his nemesis. wolverine aint crap over in marvel but a popoluar character. cap america i might add led ur jla along with the avengers. u see my points

strengthkills
ok since hulk isnt taken seriosly in this thread(except u symmetric chaos) let me number them off BY STRENGTH 1.SAVAGE 2.DEVIL 2.GUILT(EQUALS)3.MAESTRO 4.GREY HULK(IS ABLE TO GET STRONGER AS HE GETS ANGRIER JUS NOT AS EFFECTIVLY AS SAVAGE) 5.MINDLESS(HES LACKIN IN DURABILITY AN IS NOT ABLE TO PRODUCE RAGE)6.MERGED HULK/PROFFESOR HULK(HES SMART AN A HIGH LVL 100 CHARACTER)NOT GOIN TO MENTION WAR HES PROBABLY A TIE AT NUMBER TWO ALSO THE CELESTIAL TECH GIVEN TO HIM WAS TO RESTORE HIS DURABILITY AND STRENGTH HE LOST(HE WAS MINDLESS MEANING HE HAD BANNER TAKEN OUT OF HIM AND BANNER =BOTTLED UP EMOTIONS WHICH =RAGE=UNLIMITED STRENGTH=sAVAGE HULK

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by strengthkills
ok since hulk isnt taken seriosly in this thread(except u symmetric chaos) let me number them off BY STRENGTH 1.SAVAGE 2.DEVIL 2.GUILT(EQUALS)3.MAESTRO 4.GREY HULK(IS ABLE TO GET STRONGER AS HE GETS ANGRIER JUS NOT AS EFFECTIVLY AS SAVAGE) 5.MINDLESS(HES LACKIN IN DURABILITY AN IS NOT ABLE TO PRODUCE RAGE)6.MERGED HULK/PROFFESOR HULK(HES SMART AN A HIGH LVL 100 CHARACTER)NOT GOIN TO MENTION WAR HES PROBABLY A TIE AT NUMBER TWO ALSO THE CELESTIAL TECH GIVEN TO HIM WAS TO RESTORE HIS DURABILITY AND STRENGTH HE LOST(HE WAS MINDLESS MEANING HE HAD BANNER TAKEN OUT OF HIM AND BANNER =BOTTLED UP EMOTIONS WHICH =RAGE=UNLIMITED STRENGTH=sAVAGE HULK http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/bitchslap-1.png

Is Apoc gonna have to choke a *****? evil face

Symmetric Chaos
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/bitchslap-1.png

Is Apoc gonna have to choke a *****? evil face

Or get curbstomped H2H? hmm

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Or get curbstomped H2H? hmm

Do you really think Apoc will lose to Hulk in H2H? He can still amp and buff his body with molecular control, even if he can't make weapons.

Symmetric Chaos
Do you really think Apoc will lose to Hulk in H2H? He can still amp and buff his body with molecular control, even if he can't make weapons.

It's not like Hulk can do that or anything.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>