8th Day Juggernaut,Enraged Hulk & Wolverine land on Ego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
What happens. No BFR

golem370
Ego- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Ego

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
What happens. No BFR

Team should lose, but

Hannibal-Lector
wuts wolverine doing there? but they lose if egos powers rival galactus

Hannibal-Lector
double post

Lethal_Rise
Ego's a bad mofo I think he takes it.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by golem370
What happens. No BFR no expression

Symmetric Chaos
They get absorbed. Or BFR'd (Ego cares nothing for puny rules)

boriquaking55
Ego 10/10.

strengthkills
watever hulk an juggs will rip ego apart hulks recently held a planet together so why ego 10/10 especially when glads himself had a good showin against ego

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by strengthkills
watever hulk an juggs will rip ego apart hulks recently held a planet together so why ego 10/10 especially when glads himself had a good showin against ego

Gladiator had no right to to well against Ego erm

Hulk and Juggy could probably tear apart a normal planet given time (I'm not sure exactly how Cain would help) but thats because it's not fighting back.

strengthkills
ur right an enraged should be able to do this though hes isanely strong and getting madder cause ego is makn humanoids to fight hulk hulk beats them down an then rips ego apart

strengthkills
slowly an maybe not rips apart but hurts him badly

strengthkills
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Gladiator had no right to to well against Ego erm

Hulk and Juggy could probably tear apart a normal planet given time (I'm not sure exactly how Cain would help) but thats because it's not fighting back. ur right but in a way when that planet was ripping apart in wwh it was fightin back cause it was ripping apart an if u dont see it like that then at least u know hulks more than capable of slowly breakin ego

Symmetric Chaos
ur right but in a way when that planet was ripping apart in wwh it was fightin back cause it was ripping apart an if u dont see it like that then at least u know hulks more than capable of slowly breakin ego

IIRC Ego has MatterManip and psionics.

If nothing else he can use psy powers to ditract Hulk and friends. MatterManip can then tear him apart.

8thDayJuggy is the biggest problem since I don't know of MatterManip works on him.

strengthkills
in a way would u say high evolutionary has matter manip

GGS
ur right but in a way when that planet was ripping apart in wwh it was fightin back cause it was ripping apart an if u dont see it like that then at least u know hulks more than capable of slowly breakin ego

You seem to forget about Ego psionically bulidng it's self again even when it's been destroyed somehow i don't see Hulk and Juggs the only real contenders in this fight being able to keep that kind of power output up if say they get trapped inside Ego's core like Kyle Rayner did to that dude Tratior.

You also seem to neglect the fact 'Ego can create humanoid beings from its own substance who share in its consciousness and who can possess "Class 100" strength and thus can lift over 100 tons'.

Who's going to be keeping those dudes at bay while Hulk and Juggs are magically ripping the planet up?...Wolverine LOL. laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by GGS
You seem to forget about Ego psionically bulidng it's self again even when it's been destroyed somehow i don't see Hulk and Juggs the only real contenders in this fight being able to keep that kind of power output up if say they get trapped inside Ego's core like Kyle Rayner did to that dude Tratior.

Thats probably Ego's best option. Eating them yes

Originally posted by GGS
You also seem to neglect the fact 'Ego can create humanoid beings from its own substance who share in its consciousness and who can possess "Class 100" strength and thus can lift over 100 tons'.

Who's going to be keeping those dudes at bay while Hulk and Juggs are magically ripping the planet up?...Wolverine LOL. laughing out loud

*waits for Jinzin to make a fool of himself*

strengthkills
hulk can keep them at bay with wolverine helping a little while juggs goes at them i really think hulk can do this himself hulk has destroyed class 100 beings like thhey were nothing before so that point is moot if ego swallows hulk that would probably help hulk beat him so i see a tie cause hulk would keep causin huge earthquakes while ego kept healing himself an sendin his lackeys

GGS
hulk can keep them at bay with wolverine helping a little while juggs goes at them i really think hulk can do this himself hulk has destroyed class 100 beings like thhey were nothing before so that point is moot if ego swallows hulk that would probably help hulk beat him so i see a tie cause hulk would keep causin huge earthquakes while ego kept healing himself an sendin his lackeys

True i can't really see 8th day Juggs or Enranged Hulk dying from anything but with that in mind Wolverine seriously has no chance of clawing his way out from being sucked into the planet or something. Hulk on the otherhand would probably pull of a secret wars evil face

Brute force isn't just going to win this fight if the team had a thinker on it then they'd take the majority. Unless it's been shown on panel that someone has survived being absorbed by Ego's brain thing.

Lethal_Rise
Ego still wins and even if he doesn't he BFRs them into the sun, Juggs would make it out but hulk and wolverine would be screwd. ORRRRRR They just start fighting eachother b/c they all have anger...and intelligece problems. ('cept wolverine sometimes)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.