Pirates of the Caribbean: Sign-in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, following approved:

-

POTC

Lost Boys

Black Hawk Down

Agnel and Demon

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ok at first I wanted this Pirate of the Caribbean RPG to be based loosely off Dead Man's Chest and At World's End but now not so much. This Pirate RPG will be a new story. What it is you'll figure it out. But it involves the Fountain of Youth. So go ahead and create your pirate for the RPG. For the record, I'm Jack Sparrow so don't even ask. As for Barbossa he's more a primary villain then a hero so he's not selectable. I would make a character sheet but figured why? The character sheets are all basically the same so you should know what should be on a character sheet by now so get posting. Once we have a good crew we can begin Pirates of the Caribbean: The Fountain of Youth

Sparkly
No powers I assume? smile I mean like curses and such like there is in the first one big grin

ESB -1138
Umm...no. Supernatural pirates would sort of take away the epic feeling of the RPG.

Sparkly
I did not mean superman like stick out tongue I meant curses that is bad for them big grin

ESB -1138
Right and still supernatural pirates (cursed pirates like in COTBP or cursed as in those onboard the Dutchman) would take away the epic nature of the RPG.

Sparkly
I do not want a curse that improve my pirate stick out tongue

I was talking about a curse that make things harder for her smile One that makes her bring bad luck big grin

I want that myth about girls bringing bad luck on board to be true stick out tongue

It is just a simple observation that you do not need to approve smile

Not bad luck to the crew shockno Only her stick out tongue

Sparkly
As I do not seem to be getting an answer to my curiosity I will just wait shockyes

I think you hsould make a character sheet smile

TBJ
Ok, I'm assuming, since you're Jack Sparrow, that real characters are allowed. If they are, I'd like to be Norrington or Turner. Or, if made-up ones are allowed, I might create my own.

ESB -1138
Of course you can make up your own or be William Turner or James Norrington. Here's the character sheet.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Bio: (NO CURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!)

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Of course you can make up your own or be William Turner or James Norrington. Here's the character sheet.

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Bio: (NO CURSES!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Isn't will immortal at this point?

Sparkly
I dislike your tone in the curse matter erm It was all just a question of curiosity. No need to get all freaked out about it.

mycoreisdark
Name: Jourdanna Sparrow
LOOKS: Jourdie has the same deep eyes, straight nose and high cheekbones as the late Captain Jack, but there are, of course, noteable differences. She obviously has no beard and no mustache. She is about the same height as Jack, sports the same wild black hair(though hers isn't as matted), and wears similar attire...(similar tastes)
Weight: I dunno, normal?
Bio:I know it may sound riddiculous, but if you think on it, it fits: Jack Sparrow has a daughter. It makes sense doesn't it? I mean, in the first movie, he gets slapped by three girls, two of whom were Tortugan (which suggests that they like to party). So we therefore have somewhat accurate info that Jack has slept with quite a few women in his day. Basically, about eighteen years ago, Jack 'knew' this prostitute and then left a few days after unknowingly getting her pregnant. Nine months later, Jourdanna Sparrow was born! She grew up in Tortuga, wich made her quite tough. She learned how to fight with most weapons at a very young age and could beat most men at a duel. Her mum ran off when she was nearly seveteen and she's been searching for her dad since.
Personality: Jourdie is tricky, dishonest, trust-worthy-ish, brave-ish, funny and fond of rum.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Isn't will immortal at this point?

If you look after the credits it hints that Will is no longer bound to the curse.

Originally posted by Sparkly
I dislike your tone in the curse matter erm It was all just a question of curiosity. No need to get all freaked out about it.

It's not just for you. Just wait, someone will come around and have their character under some curse even thought I said no curses. It happens in every RPG I ever made. I would say "you are a regular person" and someone would have their character some demon with a cursed past that must try to redeem himself.

TwilightPrince
Edit

Emma718

Emma718
eek sorry i just realized you had your own bio sheet. Sorry.

JaehSkywalker
i kinda miss role-playing. so, here goes.

ohh. great. everyone's a female. the world has been taken over by female pirates.. wink

Name: Jerry Beckett
Height: 5'7
Weight: ahh.. i dunno. average.
Looks: brown-eyes, dark-brown long hair, dresses like elizabeth swann....
Bio:
The cousin of the infamous Cutler Beckett. Her pirate father named her Jerry, because he wanted a boy, but instead got her.

Grew up in the sea as a crewmember pretending to be a guy.
Found out her parents died when hanged by her cousin.
Is currently in Tortuga.

Sparkly
Well I lost interest in this due the way I was met with my curiosity ermm You all have a good time without me yes

Chakra Master
name:Grubs
hight:5'3
weight:120
appearance:black bandana.long black hair.shoeless. raggy jeans. over-sized black jacket. white undershirt. jet black eyes. dirty teeth. saphire ring on right index given to him by his father.
bio: will be explained in gameplay
personality:shy,funny,sweet,likes older girls(jourdie),has always wanted to be a captain,likes fish and shrimp, is a very good cook...

TBJ
Wait, if this is after AWE, no Norrington. stick out tongue So when is it, exactly?

Also, are we allowed to be in the East India Trading Company, or do we have to be a pirate?

Aaaand lastly, am I to assume all the pirates will be serving under Jack Sparrow?

Green_Demon
Name: ??? AKA The Man Who Knows Everything, The Man Mr. Know-It-All
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Appearance: A bald man who wear purple (Includes a cape) and has a stylised purple eye tatooed to his forehead. His eyes are also purple.
Bio: Nothing is immpresive about this man except his extensive knowledge of just about everything their is to know. Along with a photographic memory and keen eye for detail, 'The Man' also seems to have a network of spies almost everywhere. These spies usually have a tatoo of three stylised purple eyes in a triangular formation cleverly hidden somewhere on their body. These spies never lie to him, and he can tell when someone is. The Man also seems to be a master of disquise, a superb lier and actor, a fluent speaker of many different tongues. He is also a master detective.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by ESB -1138
If you look after the credits it hints that Will is no longer bound to the curse.

It's not just for you. Just wait, someone will come around and have their character under some curse even thought I said no curses. It happens in every RPG I ever made. I would say "you are a regular person" and someone would have their character some demon with a cursed past that must try to redeem himself.

still not sure about will but i'll join... can i be cursed!?!?! eek!

Name: Jay Dub
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 201
Bio: Spent almost all his life on tortuga until the calling for the pirate battle came, he finally thought he would see action with a new crew he joined but once he made it to the battle he lost his spirit but later regained it and he never got to fight still yet. He currently lives in tortuga again spending almost all of his days in the local bar
appearance: http://www.ugo.com/images/articles/000901000/900959_story.jpg
uh minus the earrings i guess ermm

Bruce Leeroy
Wow, pretty black.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy
Wow, pretty black.

wait until he gets a black bandana w00t

mycoreisdark
Since we're all living/from Tortuga, should our characters know eachother? Or atleast know of eachother?

SpadeKing
I'm known as the lands sexiest eyes

mycoreisdark
ESB? It would be fine if my character had already met her dad, right? Maybe she had been on the Black Pearl and she and Jack made plans to escape with certain items needed from the Pearl and then to meet in Tortuga?

Kefka Palazzo
I'm allowed to join this right? If so...

Character name: Aidan Drieks

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 212 lbs

Race: Human

Appearance: His hair is red and usually kept in a ponytail, his face has several scars, including a prominent one across his right eye. His clothes are simple, a cotton shirt with a brown leather vest, and black pants.

Personality: Impatient, immoral, insane, but trustworthy.

Quirks: Always checks the time on a gold watch he keeps in his pocket, even though it stopped ticking years ago.

Weapons/skills: Can turn pretty much anything into a bomb thanks to a flask of gunpowder and a pouch full of fuses that he carries on his belt. Also, like any pirate, he carries a cutlass and pistol.

Biography in short: He was born to am Irish Father and Polish mother. When he was young, his parent would have heated arguments on a daily basis, alienating him from both. He would take long walks alone, to a secluded cliff. He came to call this cliff, "Marauder's Bluff" just for the fun of it, and he was spot on. The place came to be known as "Marauder's Bluff" by all who came to it. His life was changed forever after he developed a fascination for fire and pyrotechnics. He would watch the fireworks shows that were put on by an old Chinese Monk who lived near Marauder's Bluff. He would help the old man pack and launch the dazzling displays, each time sneaking a rocket or two for himself, and firing them in private. Soon, he began collecting his stolen bombs, and he amassed a good amount of them, blew up his own house. Of course, his parents were still inside it, but that was what he wanted to accomplish anyway. Soon after, he joined a crew of "High Risk Traders", or so they called themselves, that sailed about pillaging and finding treasure for good twenty years. He soon grew bored of this, and began to consider another job, that is until he learned of the fountain of youth.

The Fountain of Youth...

With this new ambition, he sailed alone to Tortuga in search of a ship, he would be captain or crew, he didn't care. He just waited for a man foolish enough to try his hand at finding it, he soon found one in Jack Sparrow

Emma718
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
i kinda miss role-playing. so, here goes.

ohh. great. everyone's a female. the world has been taken over by female pirates.. wink

Name: Jerry Beckett
Height: 5'7
Weight: ahh.. i dunno. average.
Looks: brown-eyes, dark-brown long hair, dresses like elizabeth swann....
Bio:
The cousin of the infamous Cutler Beckett. Her pirate father named her Jerry, because he wanted a boy, but instead got her.

Grew up in the sea as a crewmember pretending to be a guy.
Found out her parents died when hanged by her cousin.
Is currently in Tortuga.

we could be friends. lol
sounds like an interesting character smile

ESB -1138
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
ESB? It would be fine if my character had already met her dad, right? Maybe she had been on the Black Pearl and she and Jack made plans to escape with certain items needed from the Pearl and then to meet in Tortuga?

Sure but following the "knowledge" of Jack he doesn't know.

mycoreisdark
?

Bizzy Bullet
Name: Hermosa Morales
Height: 5'8
Weight: 189

Biography: Hermosa lost his father one day. His father was a sailor that loved to go fishing. But for some reason he didn't come back. Hermosa didn't like sailing because he never knew how to swim but he wanted to be a sailor just because his father was one. Now that he owns a Huge boat he dedicates himself to find the legendary giant squid that had been terrorizing other sailors and fisherman.

Appearance:http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r31/Our_Hunnies/87478s.jpg

TBJ
Originally posted by TBJ
Wait, if this is after AWE, no Norrington. stick out tongue So when is it, exactly?

Also, are we allowed to be in the East India Trading Company, or do we have to be a pirate?

Aaaand lastly, am I to assume all the pirates will be serving under Jack Sparrow?

Miracle
Sorry I took so long ESB didn't know it was finally accepted.

Name: Captain Camilla Blane
Height: 5'6
Weight: 90 lbs
Bio: Daughter of the Pirate Augustus Blane, she was left in charge of the "Dawnstar". The ship has gone through a lot and even once gave passage to Jack Sparrow. Captain Augustus Blane was a friend of Jack Sparrow and helped him once when he ran away from the East India Trading Company. Camilla knows Captain Sparrow too and heard that he was back in Tortuga where she made port just a few days before. Her crew are mostly women as she tends not to trust men.

Burning thought
Name: Captain Arodis Notem

Height:5'3

Ship: The Steel Clad crab
An impressive ship at least by Arodis' standards, it is a lengthly ship using steam and coal for movement instead of sails, although this can make it quite unreliable it allows it a steady speed that it can keep up with or without the aid of wind, it also allows it to be crewed by a smaller amount of men than most ships. The Crab has plated steel, yet another new world rare comodity over important parts of the hull such as the steam engine rear and its bridge, part of the sides of the ship are protected so that the cannons are less vulnerable, ofcourse the steel protection although can be useful also makes this ship slower than all wood or iron clad vessels. The Ship is armed with 92 customised cannons, Arodis being a skilled cannon engineer customises his cannons to have a longer barrel giving them greater range than most modern ship cannons. The Cannons are positioned 20 in the upper and lower decks of each side of the ship, there are 6 cannons in the front and back of the ship so it is not defenceless against those chasing it or those it is chasing.

Bio: Arodis Notem was a captain in the trading company until their defeat at the hands of pirates, the fleet broke up and his superiors left him. Arodis had heard tale of the fountain of youth and with ideas in his head of immortality he set out in his ship the Steel Clad crab. Arodis was also a chief engineer and often had many ties in his years with many engineers across the world, he has great knowledge on weaponry, especially pistols and cannon although his sword skills are next to useless. He uses in battle a cutless and a customiszed revolver like pistol, although like most of his invenstions it is unreliable and prone to breaking, its his only protection other than his shipmates if he is attacked due to bad sword skills.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Burning thought
Name: Captain Arodis Notem

Height:5'3

Ship: The Steel Clad crab
An impressive ship at least by Arodis' standards, it is a lengthly ship using steam and coal for movement instead of sails, although this can make it quite unreliable it allows it a steady speed that it can keep up with or without the aid of wind, it also allows it to be crewed by a smaller amount of men than most ships. The Crab has plated steel, yet another new world rare comodity over important parts of the hull such as the steam engine rear and its bridge, part of the sides of the ship are protected so that the cannons are less vulnerable, ofcourse the steel protection although can be useful also makes this ship slower than all wood or iron clad vessels. The Ship is armed with 92 customised cannons, Arodis being a skilled cannon engineer customises his cannons to have a longer barrel giving them greater range than most modern ship cannons. The Cannons are positioned 20 in the upper and lower decks of each side of the ship, there are 6 cannons in the front and back of the ship so it is not defenceless against those chasing it or those it is chasing.

Bio: Arodis Notem was a captain in the trading company until their defeat at the hands of pirates, the fleet broke up and his superiors left him. Arodis had heard tale of the fountain of youth and with ideas in his head of immortality he set out in his ship the Steel Clad crab. Arodis was also a chief engineer and often had many ties in his years with many engineers across the world, he has great knowledge on weaponry, especially pistols and cannon although his sword skills are next to useless. He uses in battle a cutless and a customiszed revolver like pistol, although like most of his invenstions it is unreliable and prone to breaking, its his only protection other than his shipmates if he is attacked due to bad sword skills.
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/7720/steelcrabya4.th.jpg

This is the Ship

Emma718

Burning thought
may i join?

Spidervlad
http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/7720/steelcrabya4.th.jpg

This is the Ship

There were no steam boats until the 17th Century.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Emma718
a few more pics of my character:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Jessica%20Alba/normal_EWO6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Jessica%20Alba/normal_EWO14.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Jessica%20Alba/normal_Inteview1copy.jpg\

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Jessica%20Alba/normal_arenashoot7.jpg

eek! eek!

Emma718
^ glad you like aha

TBJ
Originally posted by TBJ Originally posted by TBJ

Burning thought
Originally posted by Spidervlad
There were no steam boats until the 17th Century.

true...but i don't remember there being island sized ships or submersibles like the Dutchman roll eyes (sarcastic) i just thought it would be more interesting than having all the same kind of ships

Chakra Master
Originally posted by mycoreisdark
Since we're all living/from Tortuga, should our characters know eachother? Or atleast know of eachother?
my character likes jourdana

Chakra Master
another thing about my character

he has always followed Jourdana wherever she goes and he admires her ambition and personality... wink

SpadeKing
a few more pics of my character:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Jessica%20Alba/normal_EWO6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Jessica%20Alba/normal_EWO14.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Jessica%20Alba/normal_Inteview1copy.jpg\

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Emma718/Jessica%20Alba/normal_arenashoot7.jpg

I'm still the land's sexiest mhm

ESB -1138
Originally posted by TBJ

No Norrington, no EINTC.

Miracle
Here are the pics of my character since I never posted them:

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/1537/angelinajolie6rely7.jpg

And

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/7841/angelinajolie5renf7.jpg

Chakra Master
ok, my character likes her toono expression

Miracle
true...but i don't remember there being island sized ships or submersibles like the Dutchman roll eyes (sarcastic) i just thought it would be more interesting than having all the same kind of ships

This is a period RP as the movies and the Dutchman was a paranormal ship, the Prince's ship's size serves the RPs purpose, we need to keep it true. I think ESB would want us to keep it true to the essence of the RP, you just can't skip a few centuries and put in something that wasn't even there around that particular time. As I said we need to stay true.

mycoreisdark
Jourdanna Looks sort of like this.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/neverforeveralways/Pirates.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e255/neverforeveralways/Jourdanna2.jpg

Jaeh_JediPirate
nice drawings mate.. smile

mine's like her, sort of.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i31/dumbass_09/Vanessa_Anne_Hudgens_Clark_Samuels_.jpg
http://medias.ados.fr/people/5/4/5487/vanessa-anne-hudgens/photos/6989-vanessa-anne-hudgens.jpg

Emma718
oo cute, question? do you like HSM?

Miracle
I know that question isn't directed at me but I love HSM and I even starred in my College play big grin

Emma718
o sweet..

i can't wait to see Hsm 2.

SpadeKing
...I love being a pirate eek!

Emma718
me too aha it's bloody fun.

SpadeKing
I mean all the girls I'm surrounded by droolio

and sparrow if I ever get desperate ermm

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah, i like HSM, can't wait for 2.

bummer the way disney plays it too often though, kinda got tired of hsm 1.

lol spadeking.

Emma718
Originally posted by SpadeKing
I mean all the girls I'm surrounded by droolio

and sparrow if I ever get desperate ermm

ahah pirate laughing out loud

Green_Demon
Is it too late to join? I've got a profile I wrote up earlier but never got around to posting it.

Emma718
Maybe, though not to sure. You have to check with ESB -1138 first ^.^

Jaeh_JediPirate
^what she said.. big grin happy

Emma718
stick out tongue

i don't know why, put i feel like posting more pictures of my character.
Maybe because i am a tad bit bored lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol.... i saw you guys post pics of your chars so i decided to join in lol.

Emma718
lol yeah i saw that..
remember i was the first to start the trend raver aha

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah.. the trend. stick out tongue

Emma718
you know it laughing out loud

Jaeh_JediPirate
laughing

Emma718
pirate

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Green_Demon
Is it too late to join? I've got a profile I wrote up earlier but never got around to posting it.

Post your character and join in. Time's a wasting!!

SpadeKing
lol yeah i saw that..
remember i was the first to start the trend raver aha

well... I was second and 2nd is better mhm

Jaeh_JediPirate
I wonder, what would Jack do if he finds out that my char's Beckett's cousin...?
and.. what would he do if he finds out that Jessica is Lizzie's childhood friend....?

Emma718
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate
I wonder, what would Jack do if he finds out that my char's Beckett's cousin...?
and.. what would he do if he finds out that Jessica is Lizzie's childhood friend....?

aha i wonder. It will be interesting when he finds out thouhgh laughing out loud

Jaeh_JediPirate
gah.. i want him to find out now.. laughing out loud

Emma718
me to, argh..lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
maybe he would run away from us.. laughing out loud

Emma718
lol, he might think i might kill him ahaha >.<

Jaeh_JediPirate
i think he would think you're just like lizzie, seductive killer.. laughing out loud

maybe he'll think i'll kill him too.. ermm laughing out loud

Emma718
heheheh...i am sure he would like it laughing out loud
lol, and he might think we are in on this together aha

Jaeh_JediPirate
hmm.. why would elizabeth be with beckeet? stick out tongue

no, i don't see it happening.. maybe he'd think we both are trying to kill him, and we're in it together!

oops. stick out tongue

or he'd think we're like Will, and learned how to loop-plan things like him.... laughing out loud

Emma718
Originally posted by Jaeh_JediPirate

no, i don't see it happening.. maybe he'd think we both are trying to kill him, and we're in it together!

that's what i mean lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
lol, i know. I was just kidding.. big grin

oops.. that was supposed to be with Beckett..
gah! i want him to know! it would be interesting!

Emma718
ooooo aha my bad laughing out loud
i want to know to >.<

Jaeh_JediPirate
gah! very interesting! i wanna know so badly!

Emma718
cry me to.

Jaeh_JediPirate
yeah.. smile

well, better wait for where it goes i guess.

Emma718
yeah, i agree lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
wink

Green_Demon
Name: ??? AKA The Man Who Knows Everything, The Man Mr. Know-It-All
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 110 lbs
Appearance: A bald man who wear purple (Includes a cape) and has a stylised purple eye tatooed to his forehead. His eyes are also purple.
Bio: Nothing is immpresive about this man except his extensive knowledge of just about everything their is to know. Along with a photographic memory and keen eye for detail, 'The Man' also seems to have a network of spies almost everywhere. These spies usually have a tatoo of three stylised purple eyes in a triangular formation cleverly hidden somewhere on their body. These spies never lie to him, and he can tell when someone is. The Man also seems to be a master of disquise, a superb lier and actor, a fluent speaker of many different tongues. He is also a master detective.

Wild-Cherry
I'm back from my trip...does anyone mind If I join in ? smile

Miracle
no we don't mind big grin

Green_Demon
Where can I fit my character in?

miss_swann
Is there an Elizabeth, if not can I be her please? innocent

I've looked on here and I can't find one but then someone... said something that made me think there was one... confused1

Miracle
Well Elizabeth is not really in this RP since she's where Will left her and not even Will Turner is part of this, this is more of a Jack Sparrow focused story. But I don't know if ESB would allow it. Guess we'll wait to see what he has to say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.