Sentry/Blackbolt v. Iron Man/GL Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
takes place on New York City. Each opponent has all there abilities.

tkitna
Team 1

Innerhype
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Iron Man neutralizes Sentry instantly.

Hal should be able to handle Black Bolt.

celestialdemon
Team 1. Sentry has already beaten down Iron Man. I can see Hal beating Black Bolt, but he's not going to beat Sentry.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Team 1. Sentry has already beaten down Iron Man. Hardly.

Longinus
Unless he uses the Clock crap, Ironman is getting his ass whiped in mere picoseconds of the fight and BB holds of Hal until Sentry is there to help take him down.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Hardly.

Except fot that time where Sentry was drestoy IronMan in his own comic.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Except fot that time where Sentry was drestoy IronMan in his own comic.

Sentry didn't destroy Iron Man, despite being hit with punches at light speed and being knock across the city and such, Iron Man didn't have a scratch on him, Tony was unaffected. Sentry would probably tire himself out trying to actually hurt Iron Man.

On the other hand, when Iron Man smashed Sentry in the face and made him bleed, wonder how many of those he could take.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Except fot that time where Sentry was drestoy IronMan in his own comic. Except that the context isn't used, since Iron Man got up the next scene between the two that was a continuation in the next comic.
Sentry was still in his Jebus pose, and he said that Iron Man was neutralized, Tony scanned for weak points (when he was supposedly KO'ed), found none, got up, and clocked Sentry right across the face.

Also, Sentry got off a cheap shot, and Iron Man was just trying to get out of the city, so they didn't destroy everything.

tkitna
Originally posted by Innerhype
Sentry didn't destroy Iron Man, despite being hit with punches at light speed and being knock across the city and such, Iron Man didn't have a scratch on him, Tony was unaffected. Sentry would probably tire himself out trying to actually hurt Iron Man.

On the other hand, when Iron Man smashed Sentry in the face and made him bleed, wonder how many of those he could take.

Are you insane? Your seriously believing that crap? The Sentry would rip Tonys freaking head off in mere seconds. "Tire himself out trying to hurt Iron Man',,,,,my God!

srankmissingnin
I would imagine that after that Clock incident, Sentry would have taken precautions to insure it didn't happen again. Kind of a one time deal IMO.

Team 1 should win... unless Team 2 gets lucky and damages BB tuning fork early into the fight.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

team two

llagrok
Inner: If NAMOR can take apart Iron Man's armor easily, then Sentry can. I mean seriously, he would've killed him if Dr.Strange hadn't stopped them.

Ever seen Sentry go all out against Iron Man? If you think Iron man is strong enough to take on Mid herald people, then you need to get your head checked.

Innerhype
Originally posted by llagrok
Inner: If NAMOR can take apart Iron Man's armor easily, then Sentry can.

You mean that time when Tony let Namor pull his helmet off?

Okay.....

Hmm, how many times has Iron Man defeated Namor underwater?

3-4?

manorastroman
stark never made sentry bleed.

mykke
blood lusted Sentry would absolutely destroy ANY version of Ironman without even breaking a sweat, anyone who says otherwise either does not realize how powerful the sentry is or is an Ironman Fan boy

Supreme being
Originally posted by manorastroman
stark never made sentry bleed.

Actually he did confused although i remember the odd sentry fanboy trying to write it of as Saliva but we all know better don't we boys and girls that even in comic land saliva does not come from the nose.

Oh and sentry wins due to the fact he was slapping Iron-man silly across the city.

manorastroman
Originally posted by Supreme being
Actually he did confused although i remember the odd sentry fanboy trying to write it of as Saliva but we all know better don't we boys and girls that even in comic land saliva does not come from the nose.

Oh and sentry wins due to the fact he was slapping Iron-man silly across the city.

last i checked, blood was also red. and the time i checked before that (i check a lot), the same weird looking squiggles were coming from iron man's armor. which, last time i checked, doesn't bleed.

Supreme being
Originally posted by manorastroman
last i checked, blood was also red. and the time i checked before that (i check a lot), the same weird looking squiggles were coming from iron man's armor. which, last time i checked, doesn't bleed.

different interpretations friend it was near his nose and it looked like a liquid the only thing that was of was the colour so i think i will call it blood.

Redatom65
Hal Jordan should be enough for the Superman wannabe, whilst Iron Man is annihilated by Blackbolt, and then Hal, should also should be able to ebat Blackbolt.

celestialdemon
Iron Man only won that fight because of the cloc device. Before that, he was on his back losing. Sentry even went through his blasts, grabbed Iron Man's leg, and slammed him to the ground.

Oh, and as for Iron Man punching Sentry, the punch barely moved Sentry. Then Sentry's counterpunch sent Iron Man flying into a building. Gee, I wonder who is stronger.

llagrok
Originally posted by Supreme being
different interpretations friend it was near his nose and it looked like a liquid the only thing that was of was the colour so i think i will call it blood.

One time my mate punched the snot out of my nose, but no blood.

If it aint read, it aint blood.

redhotrash
Black Bolt should be able to severly weaken the other team, if not outright remove one of them in the opening seconds making it a 2vs1. Remember his scream doesnt affect just 1 person

guy222
team one

Avlon
Team one ftw.

iceman24567
Hal is basically alone in this fight?

Avlon
That's the way I see it.

D-Block
Team one IM is the weak link.

guy222
team one

Kasper Gutman
Ya Ironman gets removed from the fight but Blackbolt wouldn't cut loose in New York city unless he knew that the city was evacuated such as during WWH.

How durable are GL shielding? Can they withstand a BB shout? That's gotta be worse then a nuke but without the heat and radiation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.