Lucas's double chin is getting huge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
http://d5.allthingsd.com/20070530/george-lucas/

Bruce Leeroy
Ew. Yeah, that is kinda gross. Why are all the rich, sucessful directors fat slobs? Look at Peter jackson.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy
Ew. Yeah, that is kinda gross. Why are all the rich, sucessful directors fat slobs? Look at Peter jackson.

He actually slimmed up. I was surprised when I saw him commenting on the history behind Star Wars.

Darth Subjekt
because they were fat disgusting slobs as kids and had no friends, so they had nothing better to do than watch movies and play with video cameras...

Violent K
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
because they were fat disgusting slobs as kids and had no friends, so they had nothing better to do than watch movies and play with video cameras...

Do you have a job?

Brit
Keep in mind that he's getting older; old people tend to sag a bit...

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Violent K
Do you have a job?

Yes, and a very good job. Do you?

Tengu
because they were fat disgusting slobs as kids and had no friends, so they had nothing better to do than watch movies and play with video cameras... and those same slobs are the reason you have darth in your name, and an avatar of one its popular chracters...

exanda kane
Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy

Peter Jackson loss tonnes of weight from stress. Other than Kevin Smith, who in my opinion is neither talented nor charming, I don't know any rich and succesful directors that are fat slobs.

Sith Master X
Yeah, Jackson lost tons of weight. King Kong really did him in.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Tengu
and those same slobs are the reason you have darth in your name, and an avatar of one its popular chracters...

Does that change their appearance? No? Ok, I didn't think so...

Also, I'm not the first one to call them slobs, so you all can back that shit off...

overlord
http://d.smugmug.com/photos/157923673-M.jpg

Damn..

Violent K
Yes, and a very good job. Do you?

No, too young. But I'll say this, George makes more money in seconds than you do in years.

SnakeEyes
His neck just looks like it is expanding at a rapid rate. It's not even a double chin really... it's like he tried to swallow a football and it got stuck in his throat.

Satauros
there's surgery for that, y hasn't he done anything about that?
I kno he doesn't look in the mirror and go, "Look at this dead sexy skin sack of mine."

that is unless he's going for the Ry-Kooda look...

Sith Master X
Is this how we talk about the guy who gave us Star Wars and brought most of us to these forums? no

The big EH
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
http://d5.allthingsd.com/20070530/george-lucas/ tha is so awesome, he is a genius

Boris
Good for him.

If I were him I'd be damn proud of my double chin.. and billions of dollars, and my world renowned saga of movies.

Sith Master X
I'd take a double chin and all of his success over my shitty 9 hour job every day.

exanda kane
I'd rather just take a few classics like Apocalypse Now, the Godfather trilogy (bar the 3rd) and the Conversation and call it a day than have a double chin or be the creator of Star Wars.

Seriously, he must be really tired of waking up everyday and realising how everything revolves around Star Wars; glad no doubt, but he must regret it's impact on his life sometimes.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Sith Master X
I'd take a double chin and all of his success over my shitty 9 hour job every day.

Yeah, I love the man and what he has done...don't get me wrong.

But even I won't put sugar in my coffee. You'd think at some point he would be like......Damn! No more Carmel fudge iced mochas for me!

Funny think is, is that he is not really obese. He's overweight for sure, but maybe it was just the angle they shot him at is what makes it look huge.

ThoraxeRMG
Yeah, that doesn't matter because he's rich. big grin

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Violent K
No, too young. But I'll say this, George makes more money in seconds than you do in years.

Thats fine, but does it change his appearance? Nope. And when you're old enough to support yourself, thats when your opinion will matter.

Anyway, I love the guy for what he's done, and with all the money he has, he can most certainly afford a nutritionist. What good is having all that money if you have a heart attack and die?

OB1-adobe
Thats fine, but does it change his appearance? Nope. And when you're old enough to support yourself, thats when your opinion will matter.

Anyway, I love the guy for what he's done, and with all the money he has, he can most certainly afford a nutritionist. What good is having all that money if you have a heart attack and die?

For some reason he doesn't strike me as someone who eats a pound a bacon a day followed by a philly cheese steak.

I bet he eats a lot of sugar.

Darth Subjekt
blood clot...heart attack whatever.....dying is dying, ya know?

overlord
It looks some neck stoma I once saw with this african woman. Not a pretty sight.

Darth Sweers
Such disrespect for the maker of what you are all talking about daily. WHAT is wrong with you people??!! Once Shadow takes over, he will not be so nice to false fans like you.

Darth Subjekt
go eat a dick, tool.

dadudemon
George Lucas is not an actor. Besides, he may not like that fact that people augment themselves. He may have values that prevent him from modifying his body to fit societal norms. We are talking about a guy who defied convention and is the greatest Movie franchise creator to ever live...by far.

I know that I do not want to get surgeries to augment my body or improve it. He might think that getting rid of that chin is like getting breast implants.

And yes, George Lucas is in the morbidly obese category. It does not take much to become morbidly obese...just a BMI of 35. I have a BMI of 32 and I am not obese at all. (Seriously.)

BlaxicanHydra
haha... fatty.

Darth Subjekt
It doesn't really matter one way or the other...I'm gonna going to feel bad for insulting him just cause he made Star Wars. Along with making SW, he made 4 billion dollars...so he's more than paid for his brain child. You think he gives a shit about any of us? Hell no. As long as we keep giving our money to him, so he can stay fat, he's happy.

He has money for personal trainers and proper foods/chefs. He just chooses not to do anything about it, which is why his daughter is a whale of b!tch too. Little Jett or whatever his name is, is on his way to being a tub of shit too...just watch.

exanda kane
Well, as you say, like any director who's creative output of late has been disappointing, he chooses not to listen to any criticisms. He still strikes me as one of the most boring people on the earth though. Probably all those fan questions running him dry of spirit and wit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.