Wolverine vs Tank Beetle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Tank Beetle(My Character)- Bio- Tank Beetle's bio

Height 7foot 7inches
Weight 1,595

Intelligence: Genius
Strength: Incalculable Strength
Speed: Enhanced Human
Stamina: Metahuman
Durability: Demi-Godlike
Agility: Peak Human
Reflexes: Peak Human

Fighting Skills: 3 time Gold Medalist in Boxing

Super Physical Powers: Superhuman strength, stamina, and durability

Eric a scientist was inspired by Spider-Man's heroism so he decided to make a formula that gives him the physical abilities of a Hercules Beetle character that is a mutant like Spider-Man he try to duplicate the same gentic mutation Spider-Man had. Creating a similar but controlled encounter but with a Hercules Beetle which would give the the guy the propionate strength durability of a Hercules beetle. He madely used the Hercules Beetle because considered the strongest animal pound for pound on earth. The Beetle is capable of lifting up 850 times more then they weight. When the guy uses the syringe with the radioactive material he becomes large Beetle/Man mutant standing 7'foot 7"inches and weighing 1,595pounds The mutation gave him great strength, Enhanced Human stamina: able to sustain for several hours, Demi-Godlike durability- Demi-godlike: able to withstand all injury short of a direct nuclear explosion, Reflexes would be peak human and Agility would also be peak human. The Hercules Beetles have a horn on there head, so Eric creates a horn, it is 3 feet long that protrudes from his forehead it's strong enough to withstand him using his head flip a tank 300 feet over his head. At his size he can't run to fast maybe 40 mph for 120 minutes. With him weighting 1,595pounds and lifting 850 times what he weights his strength would be considered Incalculable strength but since this is a character I made he is able to lift 678 tons. Tank Beetle has a healing factor 5 times better then the average human.

Bouboumaster
3/10 to Wolverine, via Skillz and clawz.

Faceman
Tank Beetle 10/10

golem370
I want to build on his fighting ability.

Faceman
Originally posted by golem370
I want to build on his fighting ability. Give him opponents that have a good fighting style...Wolverine is good fighter, but is highly outclassed by Tanks strength.

golem370
Colossus or Sasqautch

srankmissingnin

Isn't this character almost a mirror image of Sasquatch except with boxing experience instead of being an all-star quarterback.

Badabing
Who wins?

Height 7foot 7inches
Weight 1,595

Eric a scientist was inspired by Spider-Man's heroism so he decided to make a formula that gives him the physical abilities of a Hercules Beetle character that is a mutant like Spider-Man he try to duplicate the same gentic mutation Spider-Man had. Creating a similar but controlled encounter but with a Hercules Beetle which would give the the guy the propionate strength durability of a Hercules beetle. He madely used the Hercules Beetle because considered the strongest animal pound for pound on earth. The Beetle is capable of lifting up 850 times more then they weight. When the guy uses the syringe with the radioactive material he becomes large Beetle/Man mutant standing 7'foot 7"inches and weighing 1,595pounds The mutation gave him great strength, Enhanced Human stamina: able to sustain for several hours, Demi-Godlike durability- Demi-godlike: able to withstand all injury short of a direct nuclear explosion, Reflexes would be peak human and Agility would also be peak human. The Hercules Beetles have a horn on there head, so Eric creates a horn, it is 3 feet long that protrudes from his forehead it's strong enough to withstand him using his head flip a tank 300 feet over his head. At his size he can't run to fast maybe 40 mph for 120 minutes. With him weighting 1,595pounds and lifting 850 times what he weights his strength would be considered Incalculable strength but since this is a character I made he is able to lift 678 tons. Tank Beetle has a healing factor 5 times better then the average human. Get somebody to draw a picture. That sounds like a cool character.

guy222
Originally posted by Badabing
Get somebody to draw a picture. That sounds like a cool character.

cosigned

golem370
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Isn't this character almost a mirror image of Sasquatch except with boxing experience instead of being an all-star quarterback.

Well one is a Sasqautch the other his a Beetle

srankmissingnin
Well one is a Sasqautch the other his a Beetle

blink

Touche

LORDSIDIOUS01
Who wins?

Height 7foot 7inches
Weight 1,595

Eric a scientist was inspired by Spider-Man's heroism so he decided to make a formula that gives him the physical abilities of a Hercules Beetle character that is a mutant like Spider-Man he try to duplicate the same gentic mutation Spider-Man had. Creating a similar but controlled encounter but with a Hercules Beetle which would give the the guy the propionate strength durability of a Hercules beetle. He madely used the Hercules Beetle because considered the strongest animal pound for pound on earth. The Beetle is capable of lifting up 850 times more then they weight. When the guy uses the syringe with the radioactive material he becomes large Beetle/Man mutant standing 7'foot 7"inches and weighing 1,595pounds The mutation gave him great strength, Enhanced Human stamina: able to sustain for several hours, Demi-Godlike durability- Demi-godlike: able to withstand all injury short of a direct nuclear explosion, Reflexes would be peak human and Agility would also be peak human. The Hercules Beetles have a horn on there head, so Eric creates a horn, it is 3 feet long that protrudes from his forehead it's strong enough to withstand him using his head flip a tank 300 feet over his head. At his size he can't run to fast maybe 40 mph for 120 minutes. With him weighting 1,595pounds and lifting 850 times what he weights his strength would be considered Incalculable strength but since this is a character I made he is able to lift 678 tons. Tank Beetle has a healing factor 5 times better then the average human.

Is this a real character? Anyways Howlett 8/10 wins.

golem370
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
blink

Touche

No just stating the differences

golem370
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Is this a real character? Anyways Howlett 8/10 wins.

No my creation.

Gorbag
Who wins?

Height 7foot 7inches
Weight 1,595

Creating own superheroes is damn great fun thing, I used to do it smile
Well, I think u intended him to own most of Marvel's streetlevelers, even top ones, so Tank should win. Wolverine's speed and skills are the advantages, but Tank is just too durable to get sliced like a kebab I guess. If you could be more precise about his durability, I'd be pleased. Is he durable like King Thor? Give an example pls.

golem370
He is like Hulk level durability. He would cut from Wolverine's claws but since he an enchanced healing factor. His hands would be very strong this grip would be like a big vice. This guy isn't slow able to run at 40mph and has peak human level agility and reflexes.

Gorbag
He is like Hulk level durability. He would cut from Wolverine's claws but since he an enchanced healing factor. His hands would be very strong this grip would be like a big vice. This guy isn't slow able to run at 40mph and has peak human level agility and reflexes.

5x normal human heal speed is something like Luke Cage's healing factor... which is 3x faster than average human, I think. HF isn't his biggest advantage in this fight, speed&str&durability - yes. Well, Tank obviously has bigger chances... maybe if he were slower... Wolverine can try to stab his eyes, but Tank is no Hulk and he'd probably dodge Logan's blow. I suggest you send New Avengers for Tank Beetle xD it's really probable that he pwns them all... not sure only about his resistance to Jessica's pheromones.

golem370
He is a good guy did you see the thread of him against Goliath,Mr Hyde and Bulldozer. There pretty tough and strong and I gave an idea how Tank Beetle beats them. Bulldozer is class 50 Goliath is class 100 and Mr Hyde is class 85

Creshosk
What feats does Tank have to back up the hype?

golem370
None yet I just made him up but since I made him he is not going to be a jobber.

golem370
I have only made threads where he would have a chance in the fight.

Creshosk
None yet I just made him up but since I made him he is not going to be a jobber. Sure sure, that's what they all say.

So he's never done anything on panel to back up his bio?

golem370
You mean like has he been in a real comic book?

Creshosk
evil face
You mean like has he been in a real comic book? No scans to prove any of it?

How about from a handbook? do you have scans from his bio from a published handbook?

golem370
Nope.

Creshosk
Nope. So we're running on pure speculation giving a larger leeway to chaos and randomness due to the causality of probability?

golem370
Your very smart.

golem370
I believe based on his abilities and skills he would be a good fight for anybody streetlevel or low level class 100

golem370
Originally posted by Badabing
Get somebody to draw a picture. That sounds like a cool character.

Tank Beetle would be built like Kane although taller, heavier & Thicker

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Kane.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.