Dark Joker vs Dr strange (current) (SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
Spoilers are for the dark joker who did the following things

this was a really messed up joker, killed people with out mercy and in not very pretty ways then ate there brains. He could incase Himself in a ball of black energy which he could use to ram into you, he took a guys head off with it litarally.

He said he could move an island across the sky and even eclipse the sun which is probably not a lie

when attacking a village he took controlle over the natural elemants, making the rocks come out of the ground like spears, he also made the tree's into demonic forms that killed people with thorns, he made it hail, and he also could shoot fire from the sky i believe, he made the ground open so people could fall into hell

when fighting some lower magician he made the heads that he had hanging around (from people he killed) he made them come to life and tear her into peaces

in another part of the story he gave a little boy a box which he told him NEVER TO OPEN, when the boy did his dad became possessed with some odd creature and he went insane killing everyone in sight but mostly kids (like i said not a nice joker) later on in the story he made multiple people go insane by the same means turning them on there friends.

when batman fought with him in the air, this batman having wings, the joker used his orb to nearly knock him down, when batman tried to grab him the orb pulled him into what seemed to be a small pocket dimension, the joker was winning shooting energy blasts till batman used an ancient talismen to defeat the joker making him nearly powerless.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
Spoilers are for the dark joker who did the following things

this was a really messed up joker, killed people with out mercy and in not very pretty ways then ate there brains. He could incase Himself in a ball of black energy which he could use to ram into you, he took a guys head off with it litarally.

He said he could move an island across the sky and even eclipse the sun which is probably not a lie

when attacking a village he took controlle over the natural elemants, making the rocks come out of the ground like spears, he also made the tree's into demonic forms that killed people with thorns, he made it hail, and he also could shoot fire from the sky i believe, he made the ground open so people could fall into hell

when fighting some lower magician he made the heads that he had hanging around (from people he killed) he made them come to life and tear her into peaces

in another part of the story he gave a little boy a box which he told him NEVER TO OPEN, when the boy did his dad became possessed with some odd creature and he went insane killing everyone in sight but mostly kids (like i said not a nice joker) later on in the story he made multiple people go insane by the same means turning them on there friends.

when batman fought with him in the air, this batman having wings, the joker used his orb to nearly knock him down, when batman tried to grab him the orb pulled him into what seemed to be a small pocket dimension, the joker was winning shooting energy blasts till batman used an ancient talismen to defeat the joker making him nearly powerless.

Isn't Strange depowered?

CasanoVa
Originally posted by guy222
Isn't Strange depowered?

No.

Deathstroke
Where was this Joker from again?

GGS
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Where was this Joker from again?

Batman Elseworlds book by the some of the same people that did the red rain arc. I'd post the amazon link if i was allowed but i'm only a junior member.

Google: Batman: Dark Joker the Wild

Deathstroke
Originally posted by GGS
Batman Elseworlds book by the some of the same people that did the red rain arc. I'd post the amazon link if i was allowed but i'm only a junior member.

Google: Batman: Dark Joker the Wild

Thanks GGS.

Mider999
joker the wild i think i got it from the net somewhere i visit or ebay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.