Chun Li vs 'Blue' Mary Ryan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
There is no question that the beau of Terry Bogard is jealous of Chun Li.

Aside the fact that she is more popular, it is the sex tape she did with Ryu that sends Mary over the edge.

No longer denying their on-and-off relationship, Chun Li is challenged by Blue Mary to a match. With Ryu at the fighters' rehab clinic recovering, Chun Li heads to Southtown to fight Mary.

Sado22
the beau of terry has absolutely no reason to be jealous of the "world's strongest shemale". mad

anyway, as much as i loathe Suckli, she takes it on grounds of being an all round better fighter with more feats than Mary. better not underestimate Mary though. she's fast, strong and an agile grappler.

Shemale =7/10

~Sado

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Sado22
the beau of terry has absolutely no reason to be jealous of the "world's strongest shemale". mad

You dislike Chun Li, don't you?

P-Geyser
As much as I love Mary(My fav SNK gal)she loses to Suckli as well. miffed

Sado22
with a passion. smile

Major Snafu
with a passion. smile

And people rag about me sticking Kyo in matches he wins by plot device. Some people have double standards.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Major Snafu
And people rag about me sticking Kyo in matches he wins by plot device. Some people have double standards.

Yeah...I also noticed here it's okay to hate Ryo Sakazaki as well.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Yeah...I also noticed here it's okay to hate Ryo Sakazaki as well.

I actually like Ryo (Capcom's version more than SNK). I can do some serious damage with him in CvSNK 2. Light Punch Koho works wonders on attacking opponents.

brainchild81
This is a good one. I think Chun would win. Mary doesn't seem to have any feats(What a surprisebig grin) but Chun better not leave any limbs out for too long.Originally posted by P-Geyser
Yeah...I also noticed here it's okay to hate Ryo Sakazaki as well. F*ck Lame-o Suckassaki. Ripoffs deserve to be hated. Kyo @ least has some originality to him.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
This is a good one. I think Chun would win. Mary doesn't seem to have any feats(What a surprisebig grin) but Chun better not leave any limbs out for too long. F*ck Lame-o Suckassaki. Ripoffs deserve to be hated. Kyo @ least has some originality to him.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Major Snafu
You dislike Chun Li, don't you?

Nah, he just hates the Third Strike Version because her thigh's are too thick. laughing

Sado22
embarrasment
they are too muscular, damn it! mad

~The Chunli-looked-the-best-in-alpha-series Sado-sama

Emperor Ashtar
embarrasment
they are too muscular, damn it! mad

~The Chunli-looked-the-best-in-alpha-series Sado-sama

There only muscular in turbo revival. . . there just thick in Third Strike.

Remulous Dohma
Chun Li is gonna "smack this b!tch up".

Who else?
I hope she doesn't use that 3rd Strike slap. Chun Li's pimp hand is way strong.

P-Geyser
Xenogears needs to get in here.

Xenogears
Suck Li gets down on her knees and cries after finding out her opponent didn't have a dick.

Sado22
...cuz she realized that its NOT OKAY for women to have onestick out tongue

~Sado

Xenogears
She was looking forward to sucking her opponent.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
There only muscular in turbo revival. . . there just thick in Third Strike. Ditto

Xenogears
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ditto Wow that's a pretty small head. She's gonna have to open WIDE for even an Asian dick.

Emperor Ashtar
^^^^
That was mad wrong.

Major Snafu
Aside from the legs, why does everyone hate Chun Li so much. I know she was cheap whenver one would fight her or the CPU, but damn.

Ron Mexico
Low foward xx Hoyokusen mad

just kidding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.