Spiderman vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

button
I think Daredevil wins. He is not afraid of Spiderman.

button
Daredevil is faster and not afraid. He wins.

guy222
Originally posted by button
I think Daredevil wins. He is not afraid of Spiderman.

spidey wins

button
Daredevil is not afraid of Spiderman. Spiderman would back down.

guy222
Daredevil is not afraid of Spiderman. Spiderman would back down.

Spidey doesn't fear Matt smile

Spidey is stronger

Spidey lifts 30 tons

button
Daredevil is blind and can defeat guys like Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee with one hand. He also defeated Spiderman once.

Faceman
Daredevil is blind and can defeat guys like Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee with one hand. He also defeated Spiderman once. Judge ?

button
This fight dont need a judge. They fought, Daredevil won.

Faceman
This fight dont need a judge. They fought, Daredevil won. Hey welcome back Judge... whistle

button
i am the judge of this fight, true. i say daredevil wins.

Thanos_THOTU
i am the judge
I see roll eyes (sarcastic)

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spiderman wins this. DD loses. The billyclub probably won't even touch Parker. Once Spidey webs him up, DD goes down hard.

Gorbag
Originally posted by guy222
Spidey doesn't fear Matt smile

Spidey is stronger

Spidey lifts 30 tons

You are talking about "The Other" Spidey or his max feats? I think pre-Other Spider-Man vs. DD would be much much more fair fight for Matt... current Parker is just too powerful for DD, pre-Other one should defeat Matt, too sad But I'd love to see DD kicking Peter's ass big grin it happened in Daredevil#16, scenario by Stan Lee, pencil by John Romita, ink by Frank Giacoia, but DD finally managed to flee after he tied up Spidey and gave a hard time to him.

Bashalot
Spiderman dodges better...
Spiderman is more than fifty times as strong as him...
Around 16 times as fast as him...
And those irritating webs...

WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE IN HERE?
Guys like Cap and DD are compared to freakin Spiderman, the street-leveller GOD among intelligent debators (only a metaphor, some can still defeat him).

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bashalot
Spiderman dodges better...
Spiderman is more than fifty times as strong as him...
Around 16 times as fast as him...
And those irritating webs...

huh

Spider-man isn't even twice as fast as Daredevil, let alone 16 times...

Bashalot
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
huh

Is superspeed in DD's power-arsenal? No.
Is it in Spidey's? Yes. He is faster than a normal human by a factor of 18.

srankmissingnin
Is superspeed in DD's power-arsenal? No.
Is it in Spidey's? Yes. He is faster than a normal human by a factor of 18.

Every high end street level has low end superhuman speed in the same vain as Spider-man. Every speed Spider-man has Daredevil has one to match it.

I'd encourage you to read comics before posting here, but at the very least you should peruse the Respect threat so you aren't spouting nonsense.

Gorbag
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
huh

cosingned with u cool

Bashalot
Your opinions mean shit compared to the handbookwink

srankmissingnin
Your opinions mean shit compared to the handbookwink

And the handbook means shit compared to the comics, which is where my opinion comes from.

So... try again?

Bashalot
The comics have NEVER shown Spiderman-like feats from Daredevil that nearly every character can makewink
DD is a human in comics, and Spiderman is 18 times as fast as humans in comics. DD has no superspeed power. End of debate.

srankmissingnin
The comics have NEVER shown Spiderman-like feats from Daredevil that nearly every character can makewink
DD is a human in comics, and Spiderman is 18 times as fast as humans in comics. DD has no superspeed power. End of debate.

End of debate? It might be... if any thing you just said was even remotely accurate.

golem370
Spider-Man swoops out of no where and kicks the blindness out of Daredevil. Daredevil lifts 400 pounds and very good senses and has peak human speed agility and reflexes where as Spider-Man is superhuman class 25 in strength has super speed agility and reflexes and a his spider-sense is better then ever.

Bashalot
Originally posted by golem370
Spider-Man swoops out of no where and kicks the blindness out of Daredevil. Daredevil lifts 400 pounds and very good senses and has peak human speed agility and reflexes where as Spider-Man is superhuman class 25 in strength has super speed agility and reflexes and a his spider-sense is better then ever.

Exactly what i meantwink

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by golem370

Daredevil can life more then 400lbs. He has used a 400lbs barbell as a bo-staff before (thrown it clear across a room when he finished), and he has flipped over a limo too. He has low level superhuman speed, and reflexes, and while Spider-man may be faster the difference in speed is minuscule.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.