Wolverine v.s Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
In this thread Superman is uncharacteristically arrogant and decides to give wolverine a shot at killing him. Does he? So in essence. Can Wolverine's claws, cut The man of Steel. Debate

Big Sexy
Of course his claws can. You have to remember hes Captain Jack Spa errr... Wolverine.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Redatom65
Can Wolverine's claws, cut The man of Steel. Debate

Only if your making shit up

Symmetric Chaos
Wolverine has skill.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wolverine has skill. I like him. wavey

tkitna
I cant wait to see how many people give Wolverine the win on this thread. What'll it be, his superior ninja abilities, his adamantium skeleton withstanding Supermans blows, or maybe his healing factor repairing his liquified organs after every hit. This ought to be a funny one.

llagrok
Originally posted by tkitna
I cant wait to see how many people give Wolverine the win on this thread. What'll it be, his superior ninja abilities, his adamantium skeleton withstanding Supermans blows, or maybe his healing factor repairing his liquified organs after every hit. This ought to be a funny one.

Writer who stated that was a retard, plain and simple.

Wolverine stabs superman in the eyes.

tkitna
Originally posted by llagrok

Wolverine stabs superman in the eyes.

Thats the one I was waiting on. Thanks.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by tkitna
Thats the one I was waiting on. Thanks. It's not like it would work.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
It's not like it would work.

It worked in Rebirth 313

Martian_mind
Wolverine can't cut forcefields,Superman is prtected by a forcefield.

Work it out from there...

TheGame17
if wolverine was to magically become and have enough force, he'd win. other than that, no. it's like taking a steak knife and trying to stab solid rock.

TheGame17
Originally posted by TheGame17
if wolverine was to magically become and have enough force, he'd win. other than that, no. it's like taking a steak knife and trying to stab solid rock.

become really strong and have enough force,

tkitna
It's not like it would work.

I was being sarcastic. I just knew somebody was going to use the claws to the eyes line before it was all said and done. Its too funny.

Badabing
dur

YFZ 350
This is one fight Logan will not win. But if there is a character who can bend adamtium I'd bet on Superman to do it.

Redatom65
I admit, I was instagating a little bit, but the question can Logan cut through Superman. Superman does nothing. My answer. HELL NO

Creshosk
The stab would deflect off of Superman's rounded(as in not perfectly flat) body. Claws would be fine as would Supes. I'm not sure if wolverine would be a sufficient back scratcher, or if it'd even tickle.

Faceman
Where are all the Wolverine fans ???

golem370
Superman rips his skin off then heat visions Wolverines innards and then tosses his adamantium pieces into the sun.

Creshosk
Originally posted by golem370
Superman rips his skin off then heat visions Wolverines innards and then tosses his adamantium pieces into the sun. No he doesn't. This isn't a fight, its a test of durability.

I admit, I was instagating a little bit, but the question can Logan cut through Superman. Superman does nothing. My answer. HELL NO

Originally posted by Faceman
Where are all the Wolverine fans ???
Hi. *waves and then extends hand to be shaken* I'm a Wolverine fan.

Faceman
Originally posted by Creshosk
No he doesn't. This isn't a fight, its a test of durability.

Hi. *waves and then extends hand to be shaken* I'm a Wolverine fan. Hey pal, so whats you're take on this thread?

Creshosk
Hey pal, so whats you're take on this thread?

The stab would deflect off of Superman's rounded(as in not perfectly flat) body. Claws would be fine as would Supes. I'm not sure if wolverine would be a sufficient back scratcher, or if it'd even tickle.

Pretty much the claws won't cut, but they won't break due to the application of force at even the slightest angle would simply cause a deflection.

Faceman
Pretty much the claws won't cut, but they won't break due to the application of force at even the slightest angle would simply cause a deflection. For a Wolverine fan, you sure do make a lot of sense... laughing

Creshosk
For a Wolverine fan, you sure do make a lot of sense... laughing Umm... Thanks?

ragesRemorse
No he doesn't. This isn't a fight, its a test of durability.

even still...you have to be a complete idiot or blind fan boy to think Wolverine has ANY kind of chance...really now, Has all of the common sense left the comic world of fans? I like Iron Man alot, but im not going to say that he can conquer galactus, because thats about what this bout is comparable to.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I like Iron Man alot, but im not going to say that he can conquer galactus. But he can. shifty

Faceman
Galactus armored Ironman...

Symmetric Chaos
But he can. shifty

He's technopathic now thank to Extremis. Take over the ship. Kill Galactus. End of story.

jasonk3
Galactus armored Ironman...

laughing laughing laughing

His Airness
Like Thor, Superman slaps Wolverine into orbit after being pissed from the small cut Wolverine leaves on his chest.

Creshosk
Originally posted by His Airness
Like Thor, Superman slaps Wolverine into orbit after being pissed from the small cut Wolverine leaves on his chest. There's two things wrong with what you said.

First off the hypothetical ends after Wolverine tries. No fight, no orbiting hairy midgets...

Second off, Wolverine fails to cut him.

Rewmac
In this thread Superman is uncharacteristically arrogant and decides to give wolverine a shot at killing him. Does he? So in essence. Can Wolverine's claws, cut The man of Steel. Debate No, they can't. Since we are talking about a guy in a DC universe he stood up to tougher shots then a couple claws made of admantium.

Redatom65
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
even still...you have to be a complete idiot or blind fan boy to think Wolverine has ANY kind of chance...really now, Has all of the common sense left the comic world of fans? I like Iron Man alot, but im not going to say that he can conquer galactus, because thats about what this bout is comparable to.

I made this thread, for the sheer fact that people argue Wolverine can beat Thor.....

His Airness
I made this thread, for the sheer fact that people argue Wolverine can beat Thor.....

Gorbag doesn't count........... Jinzin has lost all credibility........

Creshosk
I made this thread, for the sheer fact that people argue Wolverine can beat Thor..... And how do you feel on the discussion of Thor vs Superman?

Jebus reborn
And how do you feel on the discussion of Thor vs Superman? Thor comes from Asgard, Superman comes from Krypton.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Thor comes from Asgard, Superman comes from Krypton.

That was...

helpful?

Redatom65
And how do you feel on the discussion of Thor vs Superman?

Despite the magic weakness, I still Say Superman edges Thor out every time. Despite what Digi says

TricksterPriest
I think it's close, but the speed edge is what gives Supes the win. If Thor wasn't such a slug, then he could take a majority from Superman.

His Airness
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I think it's close, but the speed edge is what gives Supes the win. If Thor wasn't such a slug, then he could take a majority from Superman.

Another poster who makes debatable claims while being completely oblivious to a character or characters involved.

His Airness

That was...

helpful?

It's Guy22's posting style.........

Faceman
Jinzin has lost all credibility........ That he has. He also thinks Snake-Eyes can beat Spiderman. sad

srankmissingnin
Another poster who makes debatable claims while being completely oblivious to a character or characters involved.

Don't be so hard on your self. evil face

His Airness
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Don't be so hard on your self. evil face

And a fanboy..... ermm

srankmissingnin
And a fanboy..... ermm

Moi? Impossible!

That he has. He also thinks Snake-Eyes can beat Spiderman. sad

I know I've asked before, but do you have any experience at all with G.I. Joe comics?

Faceman

I know I've asked before, but do you have any experience at all with G.I. Joe comics? I gave you my answer before.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
I gave you my answer before.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was "no" wasn't it? Why am I not surprised. evil face

Faceman
It was "no" wasn't it? Why am I not surprised. evil face Hey pal, come visit my new Snake Eyes thread... evil face

srankmissingnin
Hey pal, come visit my new Snake Eyes thread... evil face

Cool! Where is it? In the comic book section?

Never mind, I see it.

Faceman
Cool! Where is it? In the comic book section?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/453450_1-snake-eyes-runs-the-gauntlet

jinzin
That he has. He also thinks Snake-Eyes can beat Spiderman. sad

Because I think that Wolverine can take down bricks? Because I think that Wolverine can take down Thor? Stripped of all his powers essentially making him a brick?

Funny how I've lost all credibility when I'm the only one supplying consistent proof in that thread.. no expression

And like S-rank said, you most likely know very little about snake eyes.. Let me run you through a lil history lesson.
Spiderman SUH---UCKS against well trained "peak humans". G.I.Joe is LITTERED with peak humans, guys like Flint, Beachhead, and Stalker do what guys like Captain America, Batman, and Iron Fist do on a daily basis.
And guys like Flint, Beachead and Stalker don't hold a CANDLE to Snake Eye's it's not even close, All three of them can't beat him, and he can defeat them witout even trying.

Spiderman has been beaten by the enforces, three times... He's been completely pwned by Captain America, he's been ass-handed by the White Ninja, and ALL of these guys are not as lethal and deadly as Snake Eyes is in an upclose encounter. Can Spiderman win? Sure, he might be able to pull some out.. but for the majority? Against a top level fighter, with semi-mystical abilities, and the ability to move so fast that his blade is engulfed in flames against the friction of the air it's cutting through, I'm inclined to say Snake Eyes is going to beat the pants off of Spidey...
Spiderman got hit three times by Captain America without landing a single shot.. Think of this battle like that one, only Cap's faster, and the fist shot he lands isn't with a fist, but with a sword that goes through rienforced titanium battle droids like a hot knife through butter.
Happy Dance

His Airness
Originally posted by jinzin
Because I think that Wolverine can take down bricks? Because I think that Wolverine can take down Thor? Stripped of all his powers essentially making him a brick?

Funny how I've lost all credibility when I'm the only one supplying consistent proof in that thread.. no expression

And like S-rank said, you most likely know very little about snake eyes.. Let me run you through a lil history lesson.
Spiderman SUH---UCKS against well trained "peak humans". G.I.Joe is LITTERED with peak humans, guys like Flint, Beachhead, and Stalker do what guys like Captain America, Batman, and Iron Fist do on a daily basis.
And guys like Flint, Beachead and Stalker don't hold a CANDLE to Snake Eye's it's not even close, All three of them can't beat him, and he can defeat them witout even trying.

Spiderman has been beaten by the enforces, three times... He's been completely pwned by Captain America, he's been ass-handed by the White Ninja, and ALL of these guys are not as lethal and deadly as Snake Eyes is in an upclose encounter. Can Spiderman win? Sure, he might be able to pull some out.. but for the majority? Against a top level fighter, with semi-mystical abilities, and the ability to move so fast that his blade is engulfed in flames against the friction of the air it's cutting through, I'm inclined to say Snake Eyes is going to beat the pants off of Spidey...
Spiderman got hit three times by Captain America without landing a single shot.. Think of this battle like that one, only Cap's Faster, and the fisrt shot he lands isn't with a fist, but with a sword that goes through rienforced titanium battle droids like a hot knife through butter.
Happy Dance

Stop no expression

jinzin
Stop no expression
You do of course know I'll be writing my follow up to your response in the Thor thread tommorrow or the next day, and when I' do I'm going to CA-RUSH you. no expression

Kinda like I did last time. erm

srankmissingnin
Stop no expression

I think you'd be much happier at the comic book rumbles forum on CBR. It's like KMC... only for people who have no idea what they are talking but speak out anyway. You'll be right at home!

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25

No need for thanks; just run free and enjoy your new life! cool

His Airness
You do of course know I'll be writing my follow up to your response in the Thor thread tommorrow or the next day, and when I' do I'm going to CA-RUSH you. no expression

It's nice to have dream and aspirations, but all you've done thus far is get owned in that thread. smile

jasonk3

laughing ...OWNED !

His Airness
Originally posted by jasonk3
laughing ...OWNED !

He didn't say anything..... confused

jasonk3
He didn't say anything..... confused

I just felt like saying OWNED ! embarrasment

His Airness
Originally posted by jasonk3
I just felt like saying OWNED ! embarrasment

Oh....

He may need his confidence boosted in order to post in the Wolverine Thor thread again, so you may be able to help him there. ermm

Faceman
See how everyone is trying to avoid the Wolverine vs. Wrecker thread. Those scans are killing them... ( Them ) being posters who went with Wolverine.

His Airness
See how everyone is trying to avoid the Wolverine vs. Wrecker thread. Those scans are killing them... ( Them ) being posters who went with Wolverine.

Their avoiding the Wolverine, Thor thread as well. Wonder why? ermm

srankmissingnin

I thought everything in that thread was already resolved?

jinzin
It's nice to have dream and aspirations, but all you've done thus far is get owned in that thread. smile

Ignored? Perhaps.
Owned? No, not unless you're
1) A Wolverine hater.
2) Have an unatural bias for thor or whomever is "stronger" in a fight.
or
3) Are fully delusional and think things like Adamatium claws aren't a threat to Thor, Wolverine can beat Herc with brute strength, and Thor has lightspeed reflexes....

Of course you may also be all of the above, in which case ignoring my arguments is probably the best way to go, but hey, you don't need to supply proof to back your claims, as I'm sure you're bias certainly takes more precedence over the fallacy of appealing to ad nauseam, and hey as long as you have Wolverine haters to back you up why not use what's workin right? Cause if there's one thing we know about KMC it's that it can NEVER have enough Wolvie haters. no expression

Faceman
Their avoiding the Wolverine, Thor thread as well. Wonder why? ermm Why ?

laughing

His Airness
I thought everything in that thread was already resolved?

What, that Wolverine is inferior to not only gods, but any character over 10 tons of lifting power? Oh yeah, and that he's unable to damage gods, even while having the luxury of cheap shots?

jinzin
Their avoiding the Wolverine, Thor thread as well. Wonder why? ermm

Because I had more important things to do with my time today than argue with a wall... ? confused

jinzin
What, that Wolverine is inferior to not only gods, but any character over 10 tons of lifting power? Oh yeah, and that he's unable to damage gods, even while having the luxury of cheap shots?

Which I'm not sure how either of those asinine assessments are even related to Wrecker seeing how Wolverine did damage him and Wrecker's WELL above class 10.. What the f**k?

Creshosk
So posting actual comic book history makes you lose credibility? no

Or is this one of those damned selective things again. erm

I just don't get the people who use the fanboy label for people so easily... roll eyes (sarcastic)

They tend to defy logic. no expression

quanchi112
superman just punks him

His Airness
Because I had more important things to do with my time today than argue with a wall... ? confused

So why not argue with me? ermm

draxx_tOfU

I just don't get the people who use the fanboy label for people so easily... roll eyes (sarcastic)

They tend to defy logic. no expression

laughing

quoted for truth...

srankmissingnin

confused

1) He, like all the men involved in that fight, was under the effect of Jessica's pheromones.
2) Having massively superhuman sense he was even more susceptible to said pheromones then anyone else.
3) He admitted that said pheromones were making him dizzy, which would be his balance and coordination were suffering as a result of exposure to the pheromones
4) He did damage Wrecker (who FYI, isn't a god), thrice.
5) Wolverine and the Avengers didn't show up to kill Wrecker in the middle of Suburbia; meaning his attacks were purposely nonlethal.
6) That single showing is out of line with a) every one of Wrecker's appearances and b) every one of the New Avenger's appearances as most of the team could solo him.

His Airness
Which I'm not sure how either of those asinine assessments are even related to Wrecker seeing how Wolverine did damage him and Wrecker's WELL above class 10.. What the f**k?

He did none of the gutting, or cutting in half you implied Wolverine would do in the Thor vs. Wolverine thread. This is while he had the luxury of a fairly potent team, and cheap shots. He was also smacked out the air, and countered mid swing. ermm

Creshosk

2) Have an unatural bias for whomever is "stronger" in a fight. I think its that one.

jinzin
Apparently... I mean Multitudes of evidence of Thor being owned by people in Wolverine's speed range means nothing as long as Thor's fought Heralds and Gods.... you know... with his powers of course.. confused

Selective? heaven's no... I mean it's clear as day that Wolverine didn't cut Herc with that glancing bone-claw blow, and that totally means that he can't cut or stab Herc with adamantium claws. Which totally means he didn't stab Herc in that fight.... but, NO WAY did Wolverine win by pure brute strength.. oh I know eek!, Herc's an idiot and he exhausted himself to the point of a KO... right....? guys?... confused

sad

And Hulk? Whatever man, he's totally weak when it comes to durability... plus he beats Wolverine all the time when Wolverine stabs and eviscerates the shit out of him, of course Thor's gonna do the same but he don't need no pansy ass healing factor to do it because Wolverine's claws won't have that big of an affect on him...
What? But Wolverine's already cut Thor's arm to the point of disability you say? NONSENSE, that's PIS, and you're a fanboy.. pssssh.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because: like I said before, labeling me a fanboy, gives him/them the impression that my proof and argument has no validity behind it, thus relenquishing them of the burdern of proof themselves.. But as long as you ignore the fallacy behind ad hominem that's okay. wink

jinzin
Originally posted by quanchi112
superman just punks him
No argument there.. anybody who's a threat on a DBZ level isn't gonna get beat by Logan that's for damned sure.

His Airness
confused

1) He, like all the men involved in that fight, was under the effect of Jessica's pheromones.
2) Having massively superhuman sense he was even more susceptible to said pheromones then anyone else.
3) He admitted that said pheromones were making him dizzy, which would be his balance and coordination were suffering as a result of exposure to the pheromones
5) Wolverine and the Avengers didn't show up to kill Wrecker in the middle of Suburbia; meaning his attacks were purposely nonlethal.
6) That single showing is out of line with a) every one of Wrecker's appearances and b) every one of the New Avenger's appearances as most of the team could solo him.

This is all your twisted, biased interpretation of the comic. A interpretation that was consistently shunted by seasoned, credible debaters in the Wolverine, Wrecker thread. ermm

Creshosk
Originally posted by quanchi112
superman just punks him This... isn't an actual fight.

Jebus reborn
While we're on the topic... can anyone explain to me Superman/Batman #31?
Apparently in that comic, Superman was this:
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/9918/supermanws7.th.jpg

jinzin
He did none of the gutting, or cutting in half you implied Wolverine would do in the Thor vs. Wolverine thread. This is while he had the luxury of a fairly potent team, and cheap shots. He was also smacked out the air, and countered mid swing. ermm Originally posted by srankmissingnin
confused

6) That single showing is out of line with a) every one of Wrecker's appearances and b) every one of the New Avenger's appearances as most of the team could solo him. no expression what he said.

srankmissingnin
This is all your twisted, biased interpretation of the comic. A interpretation that was consistently shunted by seasoned, credible debaters in the Wolverine, Wrecker thread. ermm

Its all stated right in the issue. The only dispute was between Mungi and I, and that was only because we were mistaking the point the other was making. We both agreed with what the other was saying when we released what the other was actually saying.

So... try again?

Jebus reborn
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/9918/supermanws7.th.jpg *cough*

Creshosk
This is all your twisted, biased interpretation of the comic. A interpretation that was consistently shunted by seasoned, credible debaters in the Wolverine, Wrecker thread. ermm Credibility is a matter of opinion. But this tends to lean to an appeal to both authority and the populus.

Tell me how is #1 not true? Can she selectivly choose where her airborne particles go?

How is #2 not true? Did Wolveirne shut off his senses in the fight?

How is #3 not true? Its' pis because it explains wolvie's diminished abilities?

etc and so on.

xmarksthespot
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

His Airness
Apparently... I mean Multitudes of evidence of Thor being owned by people in Wolverine's speed range means nothing as long as Thor's fought Heralds and Gods.... you know... with his powers of course.. confused

Selective? heaven's no... I mean it's clear as day that Wolverine didn't cut Herc with that glancing bone-claw blow, and that totally means that he can't cut or stab Herc with adamantium claws. Which totally means he didn't stab Herc in that fight.... but, NO WAY did Wolverine win by pure brute strength.. oh I know eek!, Herc's an idiot and he exhausted himself to the point of a KO... right....? guys?... confused

sad

And Hulk? Whatever man, he's totally weak when it comes to durability... plus he beats Wolverine all the time when Wolverine stabs and eviscerates the shit out of him, of course Thor's gonna do the same.. pssssh.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because: like I said before, labeling me a fanboy, gives him/them the impression that my proof and argument has no validity behind it, thus relenquishing them of the burdern of proof themselves.. But as long as you ignore the fallacy behind ad hominem that's okay. wink

You know whats funny? You don't even read Thor, something that was made fairly evident in the vs thread. The only exposure you get of Thor, is his pis poor appearances in Avengers comics and his few guest appearances in other miscellaneous comics. You'd be oblivious to the vast majority of his more impressive feats, this is obviously the reason why you use his lowest feats to support your arguments.

When did Hulk become Thor?

Your credibility equals Wolverines chances against Thor; 0. ermm

Estacado

crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

His Airness
Its all stated right in the issue. The only dispute was between Mungi and I, and that was only because we were mistaking the point the other was making. We both agreed with what the other was saying when we released what the other was actually saying.

So... try again?

Mungi and the rest of the posters in the thread. Most, like me were pointing and laughing at your twisted interpretations of the comic.

jinzin
You know whats funny? You don't even read Thor, something that was made fairly evident in the vs thread.

Something that I admitted to flat out without shame or remorse.. confused

The only exposure you get of Thor, is his pis poor appearances in Avengers comics and his few guest appearances in other miscellaneous comics. You'd be oblivious to the vast majority of his more impressive feats,

Which is why I keep repeatedly asking you ridiculous people to post them. erm

this is obviously the reason why you use his lowest feats to support your arguments.
No, those are the feats that I've seen, I've seen nothing better, even when I went to the ol' Thor respect thread.. there was nothing... So again.. prove me wrong.. So far all you've done is say he can fight Surfer, which means less than nothing to me seeing how Rhino, DD, Spiderman, And T'challa have all be able to do that too.

When did Hulk become Thor?

Your credibility equals Wolverines chances against Thor; 0. ermm
When did Thor gain Hulk's healing ability and damage soak? confused

Coming from the guy who throws out titles and insults as a methd of debate... I'm not bothered.

xmarksthespot
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he.

His Airness
Credibility is a matter of opinion. But this tends to lean to an appeal to both authority and the populus.

Tell me how is #1 not true? Can she selectivly choose where her airborne particles go?

How is #2 not true? Did Wolveirne shut off his senses in the fight?

How is #3 not true? Its' pis because it explains wolvie's diminished abilities?

etc and so on.

How do pheromones diminish the density, and effectiveness of admantium claws?

Creshosk
If nautical nonsense be something you wish...

xmarksthespot
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! happy

Redatom65
laughing

Creshosk
I suppose this is the part of the song where we HAVE to say his name?

Ready?

Redatom65
Spongebob....

His Airness
Something that I admitted to flat out without shame or remorse.. confused

Which is why I keep repeatedly asking you ridiculous people to post them. erm

No, those are the feats that I've seen, I've seen nothing better, even when I went to the ol' Thor respect thread.. there was nothing... So again.. prove me wrong.. So far all you've done is say he can fight Surfer, which means less than nothing to me seeing how Rhino, DD, Spiderman, And T'challa have all be able to do that too.

When did Thor gain Hulk's healing ability and damage soak? confused

Coming from the guy who throws out titles and insults as a methd of debate... I'm not bothered.

If you admitted as much, why do you debate a character you literally know nothing about?

Which is what was done. You cannot force you to change your opinion.

Read the comics as I pointed out on the vs thread. I don't feel the need to address something you've already left unattended to in the vs thread.

Thor's damage soak is actually superior to Hulk's.

The question should be, when did Hulk gain Thor's durability?

Again, you make me laugh. laughing

xmarksthespot
SquarePants!

Faceman
YES. http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7841/popplt4.png

jinzin
If nautical nonsense be something you wish... dammit Cresh did you even read what I wrote you the last page?

His Airness
dammit Cresh did you even read what I wrote you the last page?

He likely ran from the smell of bullshit. ermm

jinzin
If you admitted as much, why do you debate a character you literally know nothing about? Because as I said, from all of the appearances I've seen him in, I'm hard pressed to believe that the ONLY definitively written Thor comes from his own comic.. I know myself that PLENTY of Wolverine's greatest moments don't come from his.
BUT, I'm still open to a change of opinion, and when I ask for proof it isn't supplied, therefore I'm not inclined to believe it exists.

Which is what was done. You cannot force you to change your opinion.
No it wasn't. A lot of crap was stated, but nothing conclusively proven on Thor's side.. at all.

Read the comics as I pointed out on the vs thread. I don't feel the need to address something you've already left unattended to in the vs thread.
Which i'll get to, I know that the response I will post for that threat will be one that's well thought out and backed up.. you should try it some time.

Thor's damage soak is actually superior to Hulk's.
No it's not... If Thor gets blown to debris he's gone... If Hulk gets blown to debris he can reform.

The question should be, when did Hulk gain Thor's durability?
How about ANY of the dozens of occassions where his skins stopping bullet penetration.

Again, you make me laugh. laughing Okay.

jinzin
He likely ran from the smell of bullshit. ermm
well you have that effect. erm

xmarksthespot
Are you ready kids?

Aye-aye Captain.

I can't hear you...

Aye-Aye Captain!

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Originally posted by Redatom65
Spongebob.... Originally posted by xmarksthespot
SquarePants! Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he. Originally posted by Redatom65
SquarePants! Originally posted by Creshosk
If nautical nonsense be something you wish... Originally posted by Redatom65
SquarePants! Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! happy Originally posted by Redatom65
SquarePants! Originally posted by Creshosk
Ready? Originally posted by Redatom65
SquarePants! Originally posted by Redatom65
SquarePants! Originally posted by Redatom65
SquarePants!

SquarePants!

srankmissingnin
Mungi and the rest of the posters in the thread. Most, like me were pointing and laughing at your twisted interpretations of the comic.

Mungi didn't disagree with me... go back and read the thread. If anyone else disagreed with me, they must have been someone like you who has a penchant for ignoring what actually happens in favour of some bias fanfic concocted by their twisted mind.

His Airness
Because as I said, from all of the appearances I've seen him in, I'm hard pressed to believe that the ONLY definitively written Thor comes from his own comic.. I know myself that PLENTY of Wolverine's greatest moments don't come from his.
BUT, I'm still open to a change of opinion, and when I ask for proof it isn't supplied, therefore I'm not inclined to believe it exists.

No it wasn't. A lot of crap was stated, but nothing conclusively proven on Thor's side.. at all.

Which i'll get to, I know that the response I will post for that threat will be one that's well thought out and backed up.. you should try it some time.

No it's not... If Thor gets blown to debris he's gone... If Hulk gets blown to debris he can reform.

How about ANY of the dozens of occassions where his skins stopping bullet penetration.

Okay.

Read the comics. You may learn something. Stop being so dependent on others for things you don't know.

Thats obviously why 98% of the posters in the thread agreed Thor would win.

Thor supporters were the only ones whim provided any proof. The Wolverine fans did nothing but spew their biased opinions.

Thor's never been blown to debris, even when facing a blast that was the equivalent to an exploding sun.

Here you go with your low showings. Hulk's been ko'd by a car you know?

Martian_mind
Hulks been koed by a python,best.scene.ever.

Still,a human warrior has beaten the hell out of Thor before.

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Are you ready kids?

Aye-aye Captain.

I can't hear you...

Aye-Aye Captain!

... wnw That's great! big grin

Jebus reborn
laughing
I was just flipping through the guide for my channels, and I saw "Honey, I blew...", and the rest of the name was cut out... I thought that was pretty f*cking hilarious...

jinzin
Read the comics. You may learn something. Stop being so dependent on others for things you don't know.
It's called the burden of proof... We have two characters and we assume that no one who isn't in the debate knows about them, I say Wolverine's faster, I supply proof.. you say Thor's faster.. you.... well you say Thor's faster and hope that it's enough... See where that logic falls apart. Highly hypocritical in telling me not to be so dependent, when you're basically asking me to go find your proof for you.

Thats obviously why 98% of the posters in the thread agreed Thor would win.
Of which most said it was due to Strength?
And the rest weren't even aware of his confrontations with characters like Herc, Thing, and Namor? THAT 98% yes I'm sure they're all experts on Thor.

Thor supporters were the only ones whim provided any proof. The Wolverine fans did nothing but spew their biased opinions.
hysterical
Yup, you're fully delusional.

Thor's never been blown to debris, even when facing a blast that was the equivalent to an exploding sun. I think you're missing the point..

Here you go with your low showings. Hulk's been ko'd by a car you know? When? Better than being KOed by a bullet.

His Airness
It's called the burden of proof... We have two characters and we assume that no one who isn't in the debate knows about them, I say Wolverine's faster, I supply proof.. you say Thor's faster.. you.... well you say Thor's faster and hope that it's enough... See where that logic falls apart. Highly hypocritical in telling me not to be so dependent, when you're basically asking me to go find your proof for you.

Of which most said it was due to Strength?
And the rest weren't even aware of his confrontations with characters like Herc, Thing, and Namor? THAT 98% yes I'm sure they're all experts on Thor.

hysterical
Yup, you're fully delusional.

I think you're missing the point..

When? Better than being KOed by a bullet.

It could be called reading comics, and reading my post. I gave you evidence of Thor's speed, you ignored it.

People have been hit by cars and survived. How many people have survived a bullet to the dome? Nobody.

srankmissingnin
It could be called reading comics, and reading my post. I gave you evidence of Thor's speed, you ignored it.

People have been hit by cars and survived. How many people have survived a bullet to the dome? Nobody.

confused

Normal people have survived shotgun blast to face point blank before. So... yeah.

His Airness
confused

Normal people have survived shotgun blast to face point blank before. So... yeah.

Who? no expression

srankmissingnin
Who? no expression

I saw it on tv. The chicks boy friend/husband shot her in the face with a shot gun and she lived... but her face was all blown apart so she was getting reconstructive surgery.

His Airness
I saw it on tv. The chicks boy friend/husband shot her in the face with a shot gun and she lived... but her face was all blown apart so she was getting reconstructive surgery.

Gotta link?

Creshosk
dammit Cresh did you even read what I wrote you the last page? Sorry about that.. X stole Aggro.

jinzin

No it's STILL called the burden of proof, the burden is on you. Outside of fighting Surfer and failing to provide scans, you didn't prove anything.

Ummmm Are you joking?

confused

that kind of stuff happens all the time.. hell in my home town even.. erm

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/09/cohn.shot/

srankmissingnin
Gotta link?

No, sorry. I'm not even sure what show it was (I don't like those reality surgery shows... they make me sick) but I think she was a guest on a talk show after her surgery if that helps at all.

His Airness
No, sorry. I'm not even sure what show it was (I don't like those reality surgery shows... they make me sick) but I think she was a guest on a talk show after her surgery if that helps at all.

It doesn't, because I don't know if it's true. I doubt it, because your head would be blown off.

Redatom65
another thor v.s wolverine thread. awesome ermmhappy

Creshosk
Who? no expression

http://www.amazon.com/Reason-Live-Courage-Determination-Survive/dp/0970842406

His Airness
A shot to the face, and a shot to the forehead are two totally different situations....

Redatom65
You're Tellin' Me!

Jebus reborn
A shot to the face, and a shot to the forehead are two totally different situations.... Eh?
You asked for shotgun vs face...

Plus, you do realize that a shotgun shell... spreads? Don't you?

srankmissingnin
It doesn't, because I don't know if it's true. I doubt it, because your head would be blown off.

I tried to to a search for it, couldn't find the story I was talking about but I found some other ones.

EDIT: Removed link because it was grossing me out.

Creshosk
Eh?

Plus, you do realize that a shotgun shell... spreads? Don't you? This is called moving the goal posts. He's so desperate to win he changes what he asked for and ignores logic. *shrugs*

Creshosk
How do pheromones diminish the density, and effectiveness of admantium claws? Who said they did? roll eyes (sarcastic)

durfist I cannot dispute your point so I shall ask stupid question that's only slightly related to your points. dur

Please try to ask questions that are in context to the discussion. The pheremones wouldn't change the weapon, they'd change the arm weilding the weapon by effecting the mind that controls the arm.

I know very well that you knew what I meant, and your underhanded tricks are part of what's diminishing YOUR credibility in my eyes.

His Airness

"How many people have survived a bullet to the dome?"

Dome = Head, not face.

Creshosk

Dome = Head, not face. Because we all know that the face is not apart of and is not attached to the head.

durfist

srankmissingnin

Dome = Head, not face.

Given the speed and penetration power of a bullet, do you really think that a quarter inch of muscle is going make a huge about of difference?

And FYI the face is part of the head.

Martian_mind
Hell,Cable has survived bullets to the head...

Jebus reborn

Dome = Head, not face. Except...
A shot to the face, and a shot to the forehead are two totally different situations....

Creshosk
http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051217/COMMUNITY/512170346
http://www.2think.org/hii/100196-5.shtml
http://www.billingsgazette.com/newdex.php?display=rednews/2005/11/22/build/local/35-mathiason.inc
http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/VA-news/VA-Pilot/issues/1997/vp971126/11260522.htm
http://www.counterpunch.org/stanton1005.html
http://members.shaw.ca/cartermyths/eyewitnesses.htm

There you go. Bullets to the forehead survivors.

Hitman911
We all know that Adimantium can't be broken. There is no proof the Kal or any other being over class 50 can't bend it.

Gorbag
Silver Banshee scratched Sup.
Wolverine stabs Sups spinal cord. There will be penetrating and high pressure. If this doesn't kill Sup, nothin' doeswink

Gorbag
Originally posted by Hitman911
We all know that Adimantium can't be broken. There is no proof the Kal or any other being over class 50 can't bend it.
616Hulk in enraged state couldn't bend adamantium...

The Prophecy
http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/9918/supermanws7.th.jpg

The green lantern was being controlled by some sort of evil. While telling Superman that's how he looked when he first came to earth. And that he had to adapt so he turned human. It was basically a deal where the alien superheroes where being controlled.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by The Prophecy
The green lantern was being controlled by some sort of evil. While telling Superman that's how he looked when he first came to earth. And that he had to adapt so he turned human. It was basically a deal where the alien superheroes where being controlled. No, I know.
I was just trying to get the story on Superman's form.

King_Mungi
Anyone have that scan of Superman stopping a laser beam that would have cut adamintium? It was from a crossover with the Fantastic Four

jinzin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Anyone have that scan of Superman stopping a laser beam that would have cut adamintium? It was from a crossover with the Fantastic Four
thumbsup
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/3268/adamantiumcutta4wd.jpg

King_Mungi
Much appreciated, thanks

grey fox
Eh?

Plus, you do realize that a shotgun shell... spreads? Don't you?

Only Buckshot spreads. Slugs hit in a single shell ect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.