The Question Vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Before you guys jump down my neck, this is a Detective battle. Both guy are based out of Gotham so they know the city. So I'm going to strand them on another planet. They have to solve the murder of King of the planet. Whoever solves it first gets teleported back to GC the other dies. Who do you think will win? Please put your personal bias aside on this one,

Jebus reborn
Columbo could beat both.

The Fake Macoy
This has also been done before, and you can find it using the search function. Also, I say Batman wins this, in case we want to restart the debate.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
This has also been done before, and you can find it using the search function. Also, I say Batman wins this, in case we want to restart the debate.

I doubt it has been done whith these exact stipulations so I think it shoul slide. Just for the sake of arguement I am going to disagree with you.

The Fake Macoy
It was done as a detective battle... which this is. Unless you mean that since this is an alien planet they cannot communicate with anyone and this goes by finding evidence. How similar is this planet to earth?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Batman is the world's greatest detective. I question the Questions detective skills (yes pun intended). Knowing all of Bruce's detective skills he solves this in a short period of time.

Redatom65
and I made it

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Before you guys jump down my neck, this is a Detective battle. Both guy are based out of Gotham so they know the city. So I'm going to strand them on another planet. They have to solve the murder of King of the planet. Whoever solves it first gets teleported back to GC the other dies. Who do you think will win? Please put your personal bias aside on this one,

Bruce FTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.