Storm vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Discuss.

Martian_mind
Loki.

Jebus reborn
I was actually thinking about making this thread earlier today...

Storm sucks his soul out. She's got that power now... you know soul sucking.
I forget what issue she did it in, but I saw it, so it happened.

Martian_mind
I saw Loki not have his soul sucked out,so he wins,...

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I saw Loki not have his soul sucked out,so he wins,... I saw Thor Shang Tsung the shit out of Loki...

That's why I made u... brought up (yes, that's it), the soul sucking power.
Plus, we all know Storm trumps Thor, and if you bring up Contest of the Champions then, I know you're just a hater.

Martian_mind
Wtf is Shang Shun?

I was just reading classic Thor comics,and i noticed that Thor only survived all of Loki's initial assaults cause he's daddies little girl...

Jebus reborn
Wtf is Shang Shun?

I was just reading classic Thor comics,and i noticed that Thor only survived all of Loki's initial assaults cause he's daddies little girl... Mortal Kombat you ignoramous.

Is that why after Odin was dead, that Thor beat the shit out of Loki, and Fenris in h2h?
Plus, in Contest of the Champions, Storm was just as strong as Thor, so she can do the same thing.

His Airness
Loki

jasonk3
Wtf is Shang Shun?

Mortal Kombat...Who doesn't know SHANG "F****** TSUNG?!?!

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u279/punkrocksavior/a577.gif

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Mortal Kombat you ignoramous.

Is that why after Odin was dead, that Thor beat the shit out of Loki, and Fenris in h2h?

Notee i said initial assaults.

Later Loki kinda sucked,but classic chumped Thor every encounter.

Jebus reborn
Notee i said initial assaults.

Later Loki kinda sucked,but classic chumped Thor every encounter. Is that the same Loki that got blinded and then got his ass beat?
Or the one who got his soul sucked, like a horror sucks a cock?

Storm wins.
http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/6237/mongulownagesx9.th.jpg

Martian_mind
I mean 60's Loki.

One who outfought Thor,Mindfraped Thor+ all other Asgardians including Odin,performed Brain surgery on Thor from another dimension,could create inteeligent life,turn clouds into dragons etc.

His Airness
I mean 60's Loki.

One who outfought Thor,Mindfraped Thor+ all other Asgardians including Odin,performed Brain surgery on Thor from another dimension,could create inteeligent life,turn clouds into dragons etc.

The Loki that failed to take Asgard every time he tried.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by His Airness
The Loki that failed to take Asgard every time he tried. Ahh, that one.
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/9158/ownedei8.th.jpg

Martian_mind
Originally posted by His Airness
The Loki that failed to take Asgard every time he tried.

Yeah,Cept he conquered Asgard once and conned Odin out of some power.

He's conquereed Asgard three times actually,Once Odin had to stop him,Then Loki decided he'd work with Thor and didn't fight back so he got pwned,then Thor had to have an incredible upgrade to take him.

Point stands,60's Loki bitchslapped Thor many a time.

Jebus reborn
Yeah,Cept he conquered Asgard once and conned Odin out of some power.

He's conquereed Asgard three times actually,Once Odin had to stop him,Then Loki decided he'd work with Thor and didn't fight back so he got pwned,then Thor had to have an incredible upgrade to take him.

Point stands,60's Loki bitchslapped Thor many a time. Was that the time when he took over Odin's body, and Masterson Thor punched him out, which is also in the 90's?

In Loki's first appearance Thor took him out like he was a baby...
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/4497/gl07019ms3.th.jpg

Martian_mind
No he didn't no expression

Loki mentally pwned Thor,but due to plot-device Hammer and a never-again referenced weakness to water Thor took the win.

Jebus reborn
No he didn't no expression

Loki mentally pwned Thor,but due to plot-device Hammer and a never-again referenced weakness to water Thor took the win. Umm... sir, I think you're mistaken. Oh, and that was also after Loki beat on him relentlessly.

But... but... 60's Loki pawns Thor...

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6320/thor45513mk2.th.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/5892/thor45514ux9.th.jpg

Martian_mind
Yes,i said Loki pwned him.../.

Thats not the 60's,plus thats Odin dammit.

Jebus reborn
Yes,i said Loki pwned him.../.

Thats not the 60's,plus thats Odin dammit. Loki hardly pawns Thor.
Hell, in his first appearance he got raped... what does that tell you?

You mentioned a time Loki conned Odin out of power, and I was wondering if that was the time, because I don't remember 60's Loki doing this...

Also, that was Loki who took over Odin's body, and was still extremely powerful.
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/3898/contestofchampionsii10ms4.th.jpg

Martian_mind
I think you greatly missed my point or have the wrong comic.

Loki had to be completely powerless for Thor to take him,and every appearence after that Thor needed help from Odin or the Asgadians to stop him.

Jebus reborn
I think you greatly missed my point or have the wrong comic.

Loki had to be completely powerless for Thor to take him,and every appearence after that Thor needed help from Odin or the Asgadians to stop him. So, when did 60's Loki con Odin out of his powers then?

Maybe so, but in his first appearance he got owned. Also, how many fights exactly did Loki have with him in the 60's?
http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/9653/im06019li6.th.jpg

Martian_mind
Loki conned Odin,he released,Surtur,A storm Giant and powered up Mr Hyde and Cobra so that Thor was getting pwned from all angles,Then convinced Odin to go aid Thor,Odin was worried about Asgards defence,so Loki convinced him to give him some odinforcew.

They fought atleast 4 times,First time they created a weakness that has never been seen again.

2nd,He kidnapped Jane foster,then outfought Thor H2H and threw him in a bit that Thor couldn't jump out of Or swing his hammer in,then Thor got out(somehow,can't remember) freed Jane,Then Loki was pwning him with Magic,but earlier that issue Thor had saved Dr Strange,so Strange had to intervene and dampened Lokis magic Thor hit Loki with what was stated to be his mightiest blow(Loki was only stunned) Then Loki was punished by the Asgardians.

3rd,Loki is chained up in Asgard,bound by Uru chains,however he mentally manipulates Thor into coming to Asgard,Then turn his chains magnetic,calling Mjolnir to him to break the chains(he succeeds) he then turns A cloud into a dragon,brings a forest to life and is about to kill Thor until Odin intervenes.

4th,He sets off a Nuke(he's been rechained) Thor goes to stop it,Loki creates an illusion to distract Thor as Mjolinir comes flying back,so Thor turns his head and Mjolinir hits him in the disposition nerve(Makes him evil) Loki then makes him come to asgard to free him,Loki and Thor are pwning earth until Odin and Asgardians interfere.

JuanJohnboy
I saw Thor Shang Tsung the shit out of Loki...

LOL

Jebus reborn
Loki conned Odin,he released,Surtur,A storm Giant and powered up Mr Hyde and Cobra so that Thor was getting pwned from all angles,Then convinced Odin to go aid Thor,Odin was worried about Asgards defence,so Loki convinced him to give him some odinforcew.

They fought atleast 4 times,First time they created a weakness that has never been seen again.

2nd,He kidnapped Jane foster,then outfought Thor H2H and threw him in a bit that Thor couldn't jump out of Or swing his hammer in,then Thor got out(somehow,can't remember) freed Jane,Then Loki was pwning him with Magic,but earlier that issue Thor had saved Dr Strange,so Strange had to intervene and dampened Lokis magic Thor hit Loki with what was stated to be his mightiest blow(Loki was only stunned) Then Loki was punished by the Asgardians.

3rd,Loki is chained up in Asgard,bound by Uru chains,however he mentally manipulates Thor into coming to Asgard,Then turn his chains magnetic,calling Mjolnir to him to break the chains(he succeeds) he then turns A cloud into a dragon,brings a forest to life and is about to kill Thor until Odin intervenes.

4th,He sets off a Nuke(he's been rechained) Thor goes to stop it,Loki creates an illusion to distract Thor as Mjolinir comes flying back,so Thor turns his head and Mjolinir hits him in the disposition nerve(Makes him evil) Loki then makes him come to asgard to free him,Loki and Thor are pwning earth until Odin and Asgardians interfere. You said he conned Odin of powers though...
Also, that was JIM#104 right, where Odin learns of his deceit, and then imprisons Loki to serve the trolls?

Second fight.
JIM#88.
Thor nets Loki up, and carries him away with his hands behind his back.
Winner: Thor.

Third fight.
JIM#94.
While shackled, Loki exhausted all of his magic powers, so he could cheapshot Thor, after Thor threw his hammer, and hit Thor in a spot where Thor's nature changed entirely. Hardly a fight.
But, when Thor regained his mind, he got up after Loki tried to trap him, and one-shotted him.

Fourth fight.
JIM#107.
Thor fights Loki, Thor gains the upper hand, by beating up Loki with his hands. Thor grabs a hold of Loki after he delivered a blow that would have shattered mountains and forced Loki to give back Jane Foster. Also, Strange never weakened Loki, you must be thinking of Mordo.

Fifth fight.
JIM#115.
Loki has his sword, and they start to fight. The fight ends with Thor being on top, about to drop his hammer down on Loki. Odin then breaks up the fight.
Winner: Well, I'd say Thor...

Sixth fight.
JIM#117.
Loki tries to run, Thor hits him in the back of the head, while Loki calls down Odin's Imperial Guard, drops him, and is about to punch his head in, before Odin's Imperial Guard shows up.

That's just his JIM history...
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/3141/captainmarvel04017ba4.th.jpg

Creshosk
You know for having telepathy you suck at telling the nature of what people mean from the stuff they say.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Creshosk
You know for having telepathy you suck at telling the nature of what people mean from the stuff they say. Who?

Creshosk
Who? The dude with "telepathy+debates+=Pwned" as his title.

llagrok
Loki.

Gorbag
Lokismokin'

celestialdemon
Loki wins.

guy222
female loki ftw

llagrok
Noob estacado D:

batdude123
Storm easily.

Sup3rman1521
When did Storm start to become uberly powerful?

batdude123
When she dropped the Omniverse on the Living Tribunal's dome piece.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.