Clana fans report here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MysteryRidah
http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/video/3620406

Just thought i would share it. Enjoy. Also enjoy the snaps and MP3 FILE. If you want more snaps, let me know.

Happy Dance

Amazon
When I clicked to open it the video had been removed. Although I probably shouldn't be responding to this thread because I am defanitley not a Clana fan.

MysteryRidah
Video seems fine to me. I'm not a super clana fan myself, because i for one is getting a bit tired to them going back and forth, i think they should be friends and thats it.

However, this scene is just well put together, i have to give a million kudos to the writters, wonderful script/scene.

Amazon
Oh I got it now. You have to copy and paste. I you click on the link it doesn't work... at least it didn't work for me.
Anyways back to the clip. Yes that was a pretty good clip. I thought it was sad because I felt so bad for Lex. Man I love that evil bastard. My heart just goes right out to him.

AstroFan
The word "Clana" just makes me gag. no expression

Amazon
Yeah it does kind of sound like a sexually transmitted disease huh

AstroFan
All the gay little names these people have made give me that reaction, but this is the most used. roll eyes (sarcastic)

fostagangsta
f.u.c.k clana go clois

Mairuzu
CLANA 4 LIFE!

JaehSkywalker
The word 'Clana' just doesn't sound right.

MysteryRidah
Originally posted by fostagangsta
f.u.c.k clana go clois

I'm not a fan of clana either, but that scene was amazing. However, i enjoy the scenes with lois and clark, and i look forward to more scenes as well.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Clark and Lana, it should have happened a long time ago. Now that Smallville might be ending next year, they need to have Clark and Lois start being together.

MysteryRidah
TRUE

rogy3131
yeah it is frustrating watching them go back and forth. I dont watch the show to see how he becomes "superman" we know how that happens. I (ebarassed to admit) that the Clana think makes me want to watch it more. It is a mix of the action and the Love story that make it so good. Im sure everyone can relate to the frustrations of teen love (on a lower scale of course).

Kal of Krypton
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
http://www.dailymotion.com/legendaryu2k/video/3620406

Just thought i would share it. Enjoy. Also enjoy the snaps and MP3 FILE. If you want more snaps, let me know.

Happy Dance lol, So this would be TrueLoveBelieve and Rogy3131, but to be serious if Lana was off the show, Smallville would'nt be Smallville.

But don't get me wrong. I still hate her.

Duff Man
Massive Clark & Lana fan (clana sounds weird, but i guess its better than Lark). The whole back and forth, IMO, keeps it interesting, even though we know who he will eventually end up with. If only they could rewrite history and make Lana his future.

hermione7
^no way.. Superman is gonna be half boring if Lana is the leading lady there..

Lana is so serious that she can't even be funny and sarcastic sometimes unlike Lois Lane... and I don't want a damsel in distress girl who needs to be saved always... in Comics and all media Lois can handle herself in times of danger and is very independent.. that's why she's clark's soulmate.. and she is the only one who can handle both clark and superman..

quoting Mxyzptlk : That's a hell of a woman you've got there, pally. She makes you a better man, and what with you being super and all, that's saying something. Be a shame if anything happened to her."

quoting Earth II Superman: When we were married, everyone asked me the same question. "You're Superman. Why Lois Lane?" I knew she was the girl for me the moment I met her. Lois was brutally honest, curious as a cat, and you'd never get the last word in. She was the most human woman I'd ever met. But on the inside she was more super than I could ever be. - Infinite Crisis

Mairuzu
I like the cartoon lana better cause shes awesome, but smallville lana is so hawthawthawt and she seems loyal unless deceived

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.