Ultimate Destruction Hulk vs Movie Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyranno-Chris
Who wins? Since in Ultimate destruction... The hulk kicks everyones ass... I say Ultimate destruction wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Tyranno-Chris
Who wins? Since in Ultimate destruction... The hulk kicks everyones ass... I say Ultimate destruction wins.

I agree

Movie Hulk was really bad

I will see the new one

golem370
I liked the Hulk movie.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
I liked the Hulk movie.

What was ur favorite scene

Ang didn't do a good job. IMO

Tyranno-Chris
Can anyone really see that hulk from ultimate destruction getting beaten by the film hulk? NO. Apparently... he has more expierience. UD hulk does not film hulk. And film hulk has only one advantage. The super speed. But aside from that... the ud hulk kicks his ass.

Tyranno-Chris
I liked the Hulk movie.
I liked it also. But ud hulk would still win.

Priest
ultimate destruction wins because he beat up the Abomination.

Alfheim
Originally posted by guy222

The Hulk movie was fine. miffed:

llagrok
UD Hulk? Is that from the issues where the foreign superguys tried to take over USA?

UD Hulk owned.

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim
The Hulk movie was fine. miffed:

Ok smile

deathbunnyman
the movie hulk wasnt good

it took ages for the origin to be played out

it tried to make it some kind of romance/intellectual film

just when it gets good and he goes on a rampage in the city it gets soppy and emotional and the action stops.

it keeps doing stupid shots of scenery in the canyons etc.

the bad guy is some old fool who impersonating the absorbing man who isnt even in the comics. we want abomination!

the list goes on....

o ye am i right in saying its the one from the game Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction confused

and the UD one wins by a looong shot.

golem370
Originally posted by guy222

I like alot of them. 1.Fighting the Gamma Dogs 2.Fighting the Military after he escaped that under ground facility. 3.Hulk tossing the tank and flipping the gun barrel where it faced the gunner. 4.The part where he is hit by a frag bomb and only has one little cut. 5. Where he falls from near orbit and is bombed.

guy222
I like alot of them. 1.Fighting the Gamma Dogs 2.Fighting the Military after he escaped that under ground facility. 3.Hulk tossing the tank and flipping the gun barrel where it faced the gunner. 4.The part where he is hit by a frag bomb and only has one little cut. 5. Where he falls from near orbit and is bombed.

Sounds good

I think Ang rushed it. Special effects were ok. Acting, well

Jennifer is hot big grin

golem370
Yeah.
hysterical

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e21/lithium_green/1bc68203191f93ded7782c9a23710214.gif

guy222
Yeah.
hysterical

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e21/lithium_green/1bc68203191f93ded7782c9a23710214.gif

Cool smile

Tyranno-Chris
Originally posted by llagrok
UD Hulk? Is that from the issues where the foreign superguys tried to take over USA?

UD Hulk owned.
UD hulk is from the video game The Incredible Hulk : Ultimate Destruction. Awesome game.

LORDSIDIOUS01
The Hulk movie was very bad. Movie Hulk gets his head on a platter served with rice and veggies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.