Completed Bios on Wikipedia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
On wikipedia.org, if you just look up the character names, it gives you an entire biography of them. Some of their backstory is interesting. Some people may find it helpful.

Minie Mina
The problem is that it's Wikipedia messed. A lot has told me not to trust them.

But, I think the info is more useful because, supposedly, they got the info from some of the comics and video games.

willofthewisp
Well, I thought about that, too. But most of the facts are from the writers themselves and the POTC Visual Guide, which is from Disney. I figured it's pretty credible. Plus, it's about fictional people.

Minie Mina
Right. I read all Jack's info, pretty much all of them. It's really interesting smile.

willofthewisp
Still no real evidence about Gibbs' life prior to when we see him. I wonder how hot he was, and if he ever fell in love.

JaehSkywalker
for some reason, i'm hesitant to look that up.

I want their lives to be kind of a mystery, but at the same time i'm totally interested.
kinda complicated.

willofthewisp
There is a lot of mystery left to them. They have very little backstory, and what little we do find out just raises more questions. Go explore it.

LoveJackSparrow
Sounds fun! More mystrys to solve for when I get bored!

JaehSkywalker
okay...

but my other reason is wikipedia loads so slow. erm

but anything for Jack.. laughing out loud

please, can anyone post a link?

willofthewisp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Sparrow

Here's Jack's.

JaehSkywalker
thank you. happy

JaehSkywalker
that makes me love him even more.. .*cries* love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.