Black Adam vs. Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
who wins

debate!!!

golem370
Black Adam since he like Captain Marvel level right?

Sin I AM
I've always considered WM to be as strong as classic Thor, while putting Black Adam and Captain Marvel a little beneath Thor in the stremgth department

golem370
Gladiator defeated Wonder Man easily while Thor aka Eric Masterson defeated Gladiator.

carver9
black adam

LogicalDebater
black adam cause that ****** knows how to do drive-bys

guy222
Originally posted by Sin I AM
who wins

debate!!!

black adam

Deathstroke
Black Adam

llagrok
Black Adam, in a heartbeat.

guy222
still adam

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by llagrok
Black Adam, in a heartbeat.

Harbinger
Black Adam stomps Wondy.

Grinning Goku
This isn't even a contest. BA ftw.

lawest9
I've always considered WM to be as strong as classic Thor, while putting Black Adam and Captain Marvel a little beneath Thor in the stremgth department ba and cm are definitely NOT below thor in terms of strenght, in the jla/avengers crossover which is considered canon by both dc and marvel, superman one punched thor to sleep and my point being is that supes have nevered done that to either ba or cm in all the many times he fought both of them.

DeathKap
Black adam

zeel
I've always considered WM to be as strong as classic Thor, while putting Black Adam and Captain Marvel a little beneath Thor in the stremgth department

CM and black adam beneath thor in strength ...yeah right. CM and BA are closer to supes in strength while thor is behind, minus his belt of strength of coarse. In this case he would surpass them all in strength.

jesserw21
B.A.( Bad Ass Black Adam) KILLS WONDERMAN.....ms. marvel gets left cryin ..B.A. den makes her the queen of his country LOL

Philosophía
Black Adam.

spetznaz
LOL.

Old threads are always funny.

Oh, and Black Adam wins.

Easily.

Juk3n
BA absolutley rampages all over WM's face!

Bouboumaster
Black Adam. Poor Simon

D-Block
Black Adam with ease.

zeel
I think ba will win but i think WW is getting no credit here =) I think WW has a better chance against black adam then superman does and this is not including her magic lasso. SHe fights like BA does shes willing to kill if she has to.

thats WW's real strength.

Sin I AM
not wonder woman, wonderman lol...i still think a well written Simon should get 4 outta 10

zeel
Originally posted by zeel
I think ba will win but i think WW is getting no credit here =) I think WW has a better chance against black adam then superman does and this is not including her magic lasso. SHe fights like BA does shes willing to kill if she has to.

thats WW's real strength.

Well for what its worth i still agree with my quote its just in the wrong thread P

sorry folks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.