starking vs LogicalDebater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LogicalDebater
I win based on all previous evidence and his inability to form a clear arguement or response to anyone else's

starking
hi

LogicalDebater
oh shit my hero, I'll make everyone remember yourn name on these forums, you know you owe me right?

LogicalDebater
plus you don't even stand a chance against quanchi, you better stick with petty shit talking to me

LogicalDebater
you are probbaly the weakest debater ever and I made you a star overnight on these forusm, the thing you value most in life and I made you a legend, you should be thanking me you ****ing ***

starking
detroper

LogicalDebater
if you want to continue this lovely conversation later where you can feel free to say what you want and not have to worry about being banned and your nerd ego getting crushed, I can talk on aim if you want, I'm sure you know what that is, your second home after these forums the only social presence you have....

King_Mungi
Give it a rest already, and stop spaming the boards.

LogicalDebater
um let's go with, NO

LogicalDebater
either way I like starky, I respect his opinion no matter how wrong he is or how weak his debating abilities are... err wait I guess that means I don't respect him at all, who would respect a weak worthless nerdy pos? oh that's right all of you who are defending him in your mind debating on how to strike at me, DO IT PLEASE I NEED MORE GAS FOR MY FIRE

Goddess Kali
laughing how sad is this dude ?

Lethal_Rise
wow logicaldebater, counting the seconds till your banning eh?

LogicalDebater
not sad enough to blow a load on your chin sweety

starking
So when your banned, and you want have me to talk to, what are you going to do with your life?

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by LogicalDebater
not sad enough to blow a load on your chin sweety

dude im a gay guy...do u realize that ? lol

LogicalDebater
yeah I like you, you're make a good threesome for me and starky

strak I might swallow a match and drink some gasoline, that's what you told me to do righT?

Lethal_Rise
sorry Kali i couldn't tell by the signature of a naked dude and avatar of a half naked one

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
sorry Kali i couldn't tell by the signature of a naked dude and avatar of a half naked one

lol okay....for all who are unaware

I am not a girl...I am a guy who happens to be Gay...a Gay pervert lol...sorry i cant help it, i love the penis lol

ne ways....back in topic....

LogicalDebater
you know the saddest part of all of this, I only originally posted to support someone who was being attacked 10v1 about thanos just just stating his opinions, good ole quanchi I guess we should be friends, I thank you trying to be civil you are a better man than I

Goddess Kali
okay now ur boring logicaldebator, bye

LogicalDebater
oh I'm sorry if I discuss little boys and pumping their ass full of jizz would that keep your interest, you ****ing *** go suck some more cock

Lethal_Rise
ok this is getting out of hand seriously where are the mods?

LogicalDebater
they are spanking to gay pr0n, duh

LogicalDebater
LogicalDebater by a mile

Goddess Kali
oh I'm sorry if I discuss little boys and pumping their ass full of jizz would that keep your interest, you ****ing *** go suck some more cock

dd

LogicalDebater
bump for gay justice for Kali

Goddess Kali
bump for gay justice for Kali

dd

starking
Can a mod close this thread, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.