Wolverine Runs the ALL GIRL GUNTLET!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
How far does Logan get before one of these Damsels put him in the infirmary??

1. Marrow
2. Psylocke
3. Emma Frost
4. She Hulk
5. Electra and Batgirl
6. Invisible Woman
7. Storm
8. Lady Death Strike
9. Jean Grey (Classic)
10. Wonder Woman

Ymir
Are there any constraints? Because I just see Psylocke not even letting him move.

If he gets through her, then Emma Frost wipes his mind. We then see a hippie Logan happily running through daffodils while a Burt Bacharach song plays in the background.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Ymir
Are there any constraints? Because I just see Psylocke not even letting him move.

No mind freezes. Only telekinetic powers.

Ymir
Well, I mean telekinetically. Couldn't Psylocke just keep him in place with her mind-fu? That would count as a victory, wouldn't it? Or is this a fight to the death?

He'd probably beat Emma Frost though. Her abilities have never been that impressive, and he could cut through her diamond form fairly easily.

Electra and Batgirl shouldn't pose much of a problem either. Invisible Woman, Storm, and Wonder Woman should own him fairly easily.

srankmissingnin
Current Psylocke had enough problems with AoA Sabretooth and he was only trying to recruit her to the Externals... while she was trying to kill him. She'd have a hell of a time with Wolverine.

Wolverine does have a tendacy to pull his punches when fighting chick though, so who knows.

llagrok
616 Wolverine has a pretty decent telepathic resistance, doesn't he? Sometimes he's near immune and other times he has no resistance at all.

No matter how strong he is, it ends at 6.

Hitman911
Marrow kills him thumb up

deathbunnyman
Then she and her band of Morlocks eat him smile

//end//of//sarcasm//

ye why is she-hulk rated below electra and batgirl?

and lady deathstrike? everyone knows if he gets to 8 hes definitely on to 9.

DigiMark007
Psylocke's mind-dagger has made Sabertooth completely subservient to her. I don't see why it wouldn't do the same to Logan. Stops at 2.

Hitman911
Originally posted by deathbunnyman
Then she and her band of Morlocks eat him smile

//end//of//sarcasm//

ye why is she-hulk rated below electra and batgirl?

and lady deathstrike? everyone knows if he gets to 8 hes definitely on to 9.

Last time I checked Logan has never downed Marrow by his self. Yuriko isn't a walk off homer either!! no

StyleTime
List is a bit out of order.
Originally posted by Hitman911
How far does Logan get before one of these Damsels put him in the infirmary??

1. Marrow
2. Lady Death Strike
3. Elektra and Batgirl
4. Psylocke
5. Emma Frost
6. She Hulk
7. Storm
8. Invisible Woman
9. Jean Grey (Classic)
10. Wonder Woman
He stops at 4 on the revised version.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Hitman911
Last time I checked Logan has never downed Marrow by his self. Yuriko isn't a walk off homer either!! no

Logan completely wrecked Marrow effortlessly, only then she decided to cheap shot him after the fight was over.... and then the X-Men had to stop Wolverine from killing her.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stops at Two.

Hitman911
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Stops at Two.

Yurico for the curb stomp!! embarrasment

jasonk3
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Stops at Two.

Stops at four

[BAW]Endrict
He aint getting past Sue

Lady Death Strike needs to be lower on the list, Logan has beaten her before and sue needs to be higher.

Hitman911
Storm kills him quite easily.batman
Lightning bolt fries him!!

Hercules
Originally posted by llagrok
616 Wolverine has a pretty decent telepathic resistance, doesn't he? Sometimes he's near immune and other times he has no resistance at all.

No matter how strong he is, it ends at 6.

Depends, In astonishing X men Emma has used her TP to fix both Logan and Beast in place to stop them fighting and even made them bow to each other so the students would think they were just sparing.

Casandra Nova regressed him back to his Howlett personality, admittedly she is leagues ahead of Emma though, she refered to Emma as "bush league".

So his resistance to TP I think varies, Prof X had a hard time reading his mind but I think that had a lot to do with the mess his memories were in after Weapon X.

Hitman911
Emma Frost for the Mind Rape!!dance

Hitman911
Logan Sucks!

What If...
1) Your list is horrible

2) Psylocke stops him with a TK bubble around the face.

Hitman911
What happened to Logans TP ressistance??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.