Thing runs the gauntlet with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thing is depressed because when facing Hulk or Sasqautch he always gets beat so he goes to Reed and tells him he wants to be stronger. Reed says I been waiting for you to tell me that. Reed says here is the answer to your problem and he pulls out a purple ruby and tells Ben this is the power gem it augements physical abilities so Reed gives Ben the gem and they test Bens strength and to their suprise Things strength has increased 1,000 times. Things starts to cry and tell Reed thanks and I have to go. Thing is about to get mid-evil on some uber lifters.

1.Wonder Man
2.Namor
3.Abomination
4.Sasquatch
5.Ronin the Accuser/fist fight
6.Savage Hulk
7.Classic Juggernaut

Symmetric Chaos
Stops at 6 shifty

boriquaking55
Damn, 1000 times?

He could clear this by BFR'ing everyone into the center of the Milky Way with a hard uppercut.

He probably gets to Hulk or Juggs

Photon009
Ben amped 1000 times would one-shot the Hulk. Theoretically Hulk could eventually get stronger, but he's NEVER been shown 1000 times stronger than Ben, and even if he could get that strong, it would take too long, by that time he'd have knocked the Hulk out 20 times over.

And Juggy gets thrown to Sun with ease.

llagrok
Classic juggy could regenerate from anything. Ben fails.

If it's only his strength then I don't see how he'll beat Ronan. Ronan can f him up from a distance.

Photon009
Originally posted by llagrok

If it's only his strength then I don't see how he'll beat Ronan. Ronan can f him up from a distance.

No he cant. The last time they fought in FF volume 3, first, Ronan cheapshotted him with a huge blast, then beat up the Reed, Johnny, and a weakened Sue very quickly, then by that time Ben was fine and coming back at Ronan and Ronan said if Ben came any closer he would kill Johnny and Sue.

And i realize Classic Juggernaut can regenerate from anything....except a BFR. I realize the sun wont kill him, but he simply has no way back so the fight's over.

Alfheim
Ben gets to 7.

llagrok
When Ronan fought the FF4? He never went all out against those guys. Did you see what he pulled in Annihilation? He can take out herald levels, there is no way Ben survives a full blast from Ronan.

Juggernaut runs towards Ben. Ben fails.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Thing is depressed because when facing Hulk or Sasqautch he always gets beat so he goes to Reed and tells him he wants to be stronger. Reed says I been waiting for you to tell me that. Reed says here is the answer to your problem and he pulls out a purple ruby and tells Ben this is the power gem it augements physical abilities so Reed gives Ben the gem and they test Bens strength and to their suprise Things strength has increased 1,000 times. Things starts to cry and tell Reed thanks and I have to go. Thing is about to get mid-evil on some uber lifters.

1.Wonder Man
2.Namor
3.Abomination
4.Sasquatch
6.Savage Hulk
7.Classic Juggernaut

Gets to 6

Photon009
When Ronan fought the FF4? He never went all out against those guys. Did you see what he pulled in Annihilation? He can take out herald levels, there is no way Ben survives a full blast from Ronan.

Juggernaut runs towards Ben. Ben fails.

The Annihilation showings were some of Ronan's best showings ever. He's not always portrayed that way so that's not all that counts. It's been shown in direct confrontation with Ben that Ronan, if he can at all, would have a very hard time putting Ben down. So Ben with 1000x amped strength would run right over Ronan.

And War Hulk stopped Juggy in his tracks. Ben x1000 >>> War Hulk

llagrok
His strength has nothing to do with his speed and durability.

starlock

Thats why thread starter said ronan fist fight, with all his fights i would say ben can clear it

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Photon009
Ben x1000 >>> War Hulk

That's a bunch of BS.

llagrok
Originally posted by starlock
Thats why thread starter said ronan fist fight, with all his fights i would say ben can clear it

stupid me.

Ronan falls.

jrodslam
Gets to 7 and Stalemates Juggy.

deathbunnyman
Wow Ben x1000 beats the lot smokin'

golem370
Also he would also be damn near indestrutible since who ever is wearing the gem becomes inmmune to physical harm. Now I figured that Thing lifts 100 tons and thats 200,000lbs now if you multiple 200,000 x 1,000 and divided it by 2,000 thats would give you his strength in tons it would be 100,000 tons. Tell me if that sounds about right?

llagrok
And why did you make this thread?

Photon009
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
That's a bunch of BS.

Um, dude, War Hulk had problems with Juggernaut and Absorbing Man alone. Thing when he was amped 100x by Mephisto beat 100 big strength villains such as Abomination, Absorbsing Man, Dragon Man, etc without even breakign a sweat. Now multiple THAT Thing by 10, and you have this Thing. Thing x1000 >>>>>>> War Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Photon009

And War Hulk stopped Juggy in his tracks.

Not really erm

golem370
And why did you make this thread?

Because I like Thing and I don't think he gets enough respect.

Clobberin Time!

1.Wonder Man
2.Namor
3.Abomination
4.Sasquatch
6.Savage Hulk
7.Classic Juggernaut When has Sasquatch beat Thing? I remember Thing almost breaking Sasquatches jaw and then later Sasquatch stating he's nowhere near as strong as Grimm is.

He gets to 6 BTW. Still not strong enoug to take out Savage Hulk.

Accel
Because I like Thing and I don't think he gets enough respect.
So you think giving him a massive power boost that he's never had before will help that?

golem370
Well it is my thread.

llagrok
Well it is my thread.

You think you'll back him up by making idiot threads like these?

This thread won't give him any more respect.

Hercules
Originally posted by Clobberin Time!
When has Sasquatch beat Thing? I remember Thing almost breaking Sasquatches jaw and then later Sasquatch stating he's nowhere near as strong as Grimm is.

He gets to 6 BTW. Still not strong enoug to take out Savage Hulk.

I'm not sure if he beat him but he was handling him pretty well, I think it was in either a marvel two in one or marvel comics presents, Mungi has the scans so he would be able to tell you.

He stated that in Infinity Crusade IIRC in the comic they fought that I listed above, Grimm states that Sasquatch is stronger than him.

Ain't comics grand! big grin

I think he could get past 6 with the power up hes been given, when beyonder suped up his strength he nailed almost every Villian in Marvel apart from Juggernaut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.