Hyperion vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Hyperion's eye beams vs Superman's eye beams.

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Hyperion's eye beams vs Superman's eye beams.

which hyperion

Photon009
It depends which Hyperion. Supreme Power, Squadron Supreme, or King?

llagrok
Oh right.

King Hyperion.

guy222
Oh right.

King Hyperion.

Was King the one who killed the super heroes

llagrok
Yeah, King Hyperion from the exiles.

guy222
Yeah, King Hyperion from the exiles.

Cool smile

King FTW

What issue was that

llagrok
Let's see.

King hyperion, a blink in time, son of apocalypse and timebreakers. I can't remember the numbers.

Photon009
King Hyperion's eye beams were massively powerful. More powerful than even Superman's. Lets see all the things King Hyperion's eye beams did:

-Killed the Hulk in one shot (after Hyperion gave him a beating).
-Killed Wolverine in one shot, including destroying the Adamantium skeleton.
-When tricked and hit himself with them, he paralyzed himself, yet punches from guys like the Hulk and Thor couldnt do jack shit to him.
-Killed Namora in one shot.
-Killed Magneto in one shot (after flying him into space by his head).
-Destroyed multiple sentinels with ease.
-Killed Colossus in one shot.
-Casually was overpowering a regular Hyperion's eye beams when they met.
-Destroyed the Vision in one shot.

guy222
Originally posted by Photon009
King Hyperion's eye beams were massively powerful. More powerful than even Superman's. Lets see all the things King Hyperion's eye beams did:

-When tricked and hit himself with them, he paralyzed himself, yet punches from guys like the Hulk and Thor couldnt do jack shit to him.
-Destroyed the Vision in one shot.

Do u know the issues

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
Do u know the issues

I will look them up for you now.

His eyebeams only hurt himself because that was his sole weakness though. They're still powerful smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Photon009

-Destroyed the Vision in one shot. Supes' eyebeams can do most of that.

llagrok
I doubt Supes could even kill Hulk.

Photon009
Supes could not beat the shit out of the Hulk like Hype did and then kill him with a casual dose of Heat Vision. Supes could not kill Wolverine in a casual shot of Heat Vision, including destroying the Adamantium. Supes could not manhandle Magneto as easily as Hype did and then kill him with a dose of heat vision, and probly couldnt even kill Colossus in one shot of heat vision. And Superman = regular Hyperion IMO, so Supes could not handle two regular Hyperion's at once, and when they match eye beams Supes could not overpower regular Hype's like King Hype did.

King Hyperion >>> Superman

*And about what Llagrok said, i do think Supes could kill the Hulk. Eventually. But it would be a struggle on both sides. Not a one-sided beatdown like the one King Hyperion gave the Hulk. And Supes certainly couldnt kill Hulk with one casual dose of heat vision (after the beatdown) like King Hype did.

StyleTime
I doubt Supes could even kill Hulk.
Please tell me you're joking.

ThePittman
Originally posted by StyleTime
Please tell me you're joking. Not with just vision wink

llagrok
I wasn't joking, I just didn't think straight. What I meant was "I doubt Superman could kill Hulk easily, in the same manner that Hyperion did"

Does Hyperion have two types of visions? He seemed to used a special one against Namorita.

hush
superman>>>King Hyperion

The Fake Macoy
Nothing Hyperion has done compares to heating up an entire planet... then again that was sundipped.

carver9
Originally posted by hush
superman>>>King Hyperion

Read up on king hyperion then maybe you'll take that back. The guy killed everyone in his universe then went to other universes trying to repeat the same thing. The guy body exploded to bits and he regenerate and entirely new body.

He fought two superman clones and beat them. The guy had a ton of sand teleported in him and still was trying to fight. They guy fought thor, thing, invisible woman, hulk, spiderman mr. fantastic, the exiles, etc.... at the same time and beat them without breaking a sweat.

King hyperion>>>>superman

By the way namora was indestructibel and he killed her with one eye blast and I doubt that superman can stand in one spot and kill 100s of sentinels without moving when i have seen him have trouble with one robot.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Endless Mike
http://i83.imagethrust.com/images/4f1q/view-image/s-3.html
http://i84.imagethrust.com/images/4f1r/view-image/s-4.html

For discussion.

carver9
what is that suppose to prove. Nothing that hyperion, gladiator, sentry, supreme, etc.... couldnt do. Show me superman regenerating from nothing than that would be very impressive. Show me superman beating up two wonder woman beings by himself than that would impress me.

llagrok
That would just empower Hyperion even further.

Emperor Ashtar
Hyperion seems to win.

Superboy Prime
Superman's HV should be able to kill Hulk.

However the Adamantium feat is uber.

hush
Originally posted by carver9
Read up on king hyperion then maybe you'll take that back. The guy killed everyone in his universe then went to other universes trying to repeat the same thing. The guy body exploded to bits and he regenerate and entirely new body.

He fought two superman clones and beat them. The guy had a ton of sand teleported in him and still was trying to fight. They guy fought thor, thing, invisible woman, hulk, spiderman mr. fantastic, the exiles, etc.... at the same time and beat them without breaking a sweat.

King hyperion>>>>superman

By the way namora was indestructibel and he killed her with one eye blast and I doubt that superman can stand in one spot and kill 100s of sentinels without moving when i have seen him have trouble with one robot.

im not saying superman wins in a stomp im just saying sups can do most of what he can just not regenerate i'd say sups wins 6/10 at most.

llagrok
Originally posted by hush
im not saying superman wins in a stomp im just saying sups can do most of what he can just not regenerate i'd say sups wins 6/10 at most.

You didn't read the OC.

Emperor Ashtar
Supes fails, now if this was the Eradicator.

StyleTime
I think this would be a draw actually. Superman's heat vision could replicate most of what King Hyperion did. Superman has never blasted adamantium as far as I know, so I don't know if he could affect it or not.

Newjak
King Hyperion is overrated he only has one legit cool feat that was sniffing Holocaust.

Supes wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
King Hyperion is overrated he only has one legit cool feat that was sniffing Holocaust.

Supes wins.

He has a couple of good feats to me like killing vision and killing every being in his universe ending with earth humans nuking themselves when there was no more heroes to stand in his way. One shotting hulk. Taking on two supermens along with the exiles. Getting a ton of sand teleported in him and still standing and was still trying to fight. Killed hundreds of hero when they tried to stop him. Regenerating from nothing, his complete body when it was destroyed by the crystal. Killing magneto with ease. Burned through adamantium. One shotting namora, someone who was stated as being stronger than hulk and was completely indestructible. Was stated as the being that killed galactus in his universe (even though it wasnt shown). He was never defeated by physical means but teleported away. Sniffing holocaust up his nose.

Hyperion in a fight would destroy superman. Hyperion heat vision did almost the impossible each time he blasted it out of his eyes.

In a fight hyperion 10/10
Heat vision I give that to hyperion.

Newjak
He has a couple of good feats to me like killing vision and killing every being in his universe ending with earth humans nuking themselves when there was no more heroes to stand in his way. One shotting hulk. Taking on two supermens along with the exiles. Getting a ton of sand teleported in him and still standing and was still trying to fight. Killed hundreds of hero when they tried to stop him. Regenerating from nothing, his complete body when it was destroyed by the crystal. Killing magneto with ease. Burned through adamantium. One shotting namora, someone who was stated as being stronger than hulk and was completely indestructible. Was stated as the being that killed galactus in his universe (even though it wasnt shown). He was never defeated by physical means but teleported away. Sniffing holocaust up his nose.

Hyperion in a fight would destroy superman. Hyperion heat vision did almost the impossible each time he blasted it out of his eyes.

In a fight hyperion 10/10
Heat vision I give that to hyperion. You so realize most of those are subjective right.

First off all you assume that the heroes he beat are equal to their 616 counterparts which isn't true and no evidence suggests as such.. The Hulk he killed was a Prof Hulk guy. And we constantly saw Hyperion get knocked around by many low class 100s. Colossus, Sasquatch, Mimic, Prof. Hulk all knocked him around quite well.

The two Hyperions he fought he didn't even over power them. Each one of them seemed equal to King Hyperion.

Also Hyperion failed to stop a planet destroying asteroid in which he even enlisted the help of Rouge by giving her his power. So 2X Hyperion wasn't enough to stop it.

I have no doubt that Superman could have stopped it and I have no doubt that Thor or Silver Surfer could have stopped it. wink

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
You so realize most of those are subjective right.

First off all you assume that the heroes he beat are equal to their 616 counterparts which isn't true and no evidence suggests as such.. The Hulk he killed was a Prof Hulk guy. And we constantly saw Hyperion get knocked around by many low class 100s. Colossus, Sasquatch, Mimic, Prof. Hulk all knocked him around quite well.

The two Hyperions he fought he didn't even over power them. Each one of them seemed equal to King Hyperion.

Also Hyperion failed to stop a planet destroying asteroid in which he even enlisted the help of Rouge by giving her his power. So 2X Hyperion wasn't enough to stop it.

I have no doubt that Superman could have stopped it and I have no doubt that Thor or Silver Surfer could have stopped it. wink

That asteroid was a low feat for him but the rest was a high end feat. How would you know if they were more powerful or less powerful and he didnt just destroy earth heros once, he completed the task twice. And what is so hard about getting hit around by someone in colossus strength (even though colossus snuck him). Colossus is well over the 100 ton class, who wouldnt feel those punches. What character goes through an entire comic without getting hit. The fact of the matter is that noone could stop him and he was above both hyperions and they were losing against him until blink teleported that sand in him. He was fight both hyperions and the exiles.

It was shown that he destroyed everything on his home universe because when the exiles teleported him back there was nothing there but dead land and the narrorator said that there was no life in his universe. He killed everything and tried to pull the same feat twice, actually 3 times. He proved that under his own power he could kill earth heros because he did it on panel.

llagrok
This is about the heat vision, it's not a fight.

Magee
Well technically Supermans is hotter as we have an estimate to go off of, hotter than the heat of the sun which imo is more than enough to replicate everything Hyperion did with his laz0r eyez.

Martian_mind
About the Hulk thing...Superman one-shotted Despero with his HV.

llagrok
Originally posted by Martian_mind
About the Hulk thing...Superman one-shotted Despero with his HV.

Despero at full health?

Wow, that is quite a feat actually.

The Pict
Superman

Newjak
That asteroid was a low feat for him but the rest was a high end feat. How would you know if they were more powerful or less powerful and he didnt just destroy earth heros once, he completed the task twice. And what is so hard about getting hit around by someone in colossus strength (even though colossus snuck him). Colossus is well over the 100 ton class, who wouldnt feel those punches. What character goes through an entire comic without getting hit. The fact of the matter is that noone could stop him and he was above both hyperions and they were losing against him until blink teleported that sand in him. He was fight both hyperions and the exiles.

It was shown that he destroyed everything on his home universe because when the exiles teleported him back there was nothing there but dead land and the narrorator said that there was no life in his universe. He killed everything and tried to pull the same feat twice, actually 3 times. He proved that under his own power he could kill earth heros because he did it on panel. One low end feat he actually had quite a few.

-He got his neck broken by Namora
-He got beat by Blink twice
-He got KOed by Mimic who only had Class 75 strength and was going at half the speed of light.

Those seem like more than one low feat to me.

By the way he was never beating the other to Hyperions and it was never shown he was besting them. Throughout the entire fight it seemed each one matched up quite well with eachother. Heck one Hyperion stalemated KH Heat Vision.

The only reason Blink decided to step in was because their fight was destroying the crystal palace.

And the reason why I do not count him beating every hero feat is because we do not know how strong these things are. Power characterizations in the Exiles were all screwy to begin with. To assume he beat heroes equal to their 616 counterparts is faulty. You remove that feat and all he gets left with are the above things I've said and his Holocaust sniffing feat.

It seems to me like he has had much more low feats then high ones wink

snoopdogg
Hyperion is not in thy league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.