The Destructive Power of the UN vs. The Destructive power of the Ultimator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wields the greater Destructive power?

Also, can the Ultimator withstand a direct assault upon him from the UN.

I Think the Ultimator wins in both scenarios but, I"m open to some great debate for the UN. Have at it.

Galan007
Assuming Ultimator was in fact real, she takes this on both accounts:

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/9196/mxypage04nf0.th.jpg http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5341/mxypage05zm8.th.jpg http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/7759/mxypage06tt1.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/9196/mxypage04nf0.th.jpg http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/5341/mxypage05zm8.th.jpg http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/7759/mxypage06tt1.th.jpg

One thing to note about mxy, He never lies unless he tells you he's lying as part of some game.

Mr Master

I thought Ultimator encompassed all of DC, it only says the 10th dimension,

and she had absorbed 4 other Universes.

How was this thing defeated?

Was it real? What makes you question that?

Has she ever been mentioned in any other issue?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master

NOt Universes. Dimensions. Each Dimension She absorbed greater than the one under it. the 5th for instance is greater thant he 4th world. The 4th world houses all of the Universes in the 3rd and more.

It was defeated by Using morpheus to bore it to sleep. It was real becuz it was part of new years evil, all of those stories were cannon and real and part of DC.

As for it being mentioned again, DC has a habit of never mentioning it's cosmics again. I.E. the unimaginable.

Galan007
I thought Ultimator encompassed all of DC, it only says the 10th dimension, The scans explain that. smile

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
NOt Universes. Dimensions. Each Dimension She absorbed greater than the one under it. the 5th for instance is greater thant he 4th world. The 4th world houses all of the Universes in the 3rd and more.

This philosophy never made sense to me.

You guys put Mxy on such a pedestal,

and then you tell us that every Dimension above the 5th, is greater.

How is Mxy so high up in yall's Hierarchy,

when the inhabitants of higher Dimensions should be more powerful?

How many more characters can erase DC now?

A tad ridiculous IMO. (unless there's more to this story)

It was real becuz it was part of new years evil, all of those stories were cannon and real and part of DC.

I wouldn't know.

Mr Master
The scans explain that.

They do not.

Then Ultimator says, that destroying him would destroy all the Universes,

cool ... but how?

She only absorbed 4 Dimensions besides the 10th,

that's 5 Dimensions, how does that equal all of DC?

nvrbeenwthagirl

I wouldn't know.

No more rediculous than Marvel's Omniversal alterer of the week. MJJ,Wanda, Merlin, Havok, Captain britian, The Phoenix of the White crown, THe heart of the universe and blah blah. At any rate, Every dimension is more powerful than the one below it. Already shown that the new Gods look at the entire DCU as nothing but bubbles. Mxy sees the 3rd and 4th worlds as nothing but blank paper for him to draw on. As shown in Heaven's ladder. The higher upt he dimension, the more powerful the beings there. There are some beings who can operate all the way up to the 56th and higher. The Phantom Stranger, the Lords of Order and Chaos, Abstracts, ect. And yes mxy is pretty high up on the pole. But no where near the ultimator. not even close.

Galan007

I wouldn't know. Mxy is by far the most powerful Imp we know of, .

And this rumor that was started, saying that each dimension is more powerful the the one below it is nonsense.

There are at least 52 different dimensions in DC, so if each dimension's beings were consistently more powerful as the number of the dimension increased, you would have beings that could pwn the Presence...... Does that compute? no

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy is by far the most powerful Imp we know of, .

And this rumor that was started, saying that each dimension is more powerful the the one below it is nonsense.

There are at least 52 different dimensions in DC, so if each dimension's beings were consistently more powerful as the number of the dimension increased, you would have beings that could pwn the Presence...... Does that compute? no

It's not nonsense. Look at the 4th world. It's greater than all of the 3rd dimension. And the 5th is greater than the 4th and 3rd ect. There are also dimensions that operate on lateral planes not vertical. Get into galan.

Galan007
They do not.

Then Ultimator says, that destroying him would destroy all the Universes,

cool ... but how?

She only absorbed 4 Dimensions besides the 10th,

that's 5 Dimensions, how does that equal all of DC? Because she already encompassed the whole of reality, she was just consuming all the other dimensions...

So basically she was consuming herself, as to be the only "sentient" being.

It may not make sense, but it's a comic.

Galan007
There are also dimensions that operate on lateral planes not vertical. The point is,

There must be a plateau of dimensional power increase.

That was the "jist" of my post. wink

Mr Master
No more rediculous than Marvel's Omniversal alterer of the week. MJJ,Wanda, Merlin, Havok, Captain britian, The Phoenix of the White crown, THe heart of the universe and blah blah.

With the exception of White Phoenix, you basically named all the Omniversal powers.

Also MJJ, and Wanda can't erase the Omniverse on a whim.

LT
Captain Britain with the Excalibre and the Amulet of Right
Matrix empowered Merlyn
Havok merged with the Nexus of all Realities
The Beyonders (presumably)
Edifice Rex (perhaps)

That's it.

Yall have DimensionS full with beings that can erase DC,

since a cat from the 5th can ... we have another 50 plus Dimensions to go, above that.

At any rate, Every dimension is more powerful than the one below it. Already shown that the new Gods look at the entire DCU as nothing but bubbles. Mxy sees the 3rd and 4th worlds as nothing but blank paper for him to draw on. As shown in Heaven's ladder. The higher upt he dimension, the more powerful the beings there. There are some beings who can operate all the way up to the 56th and higher. The Phantom Stranger, the Lords of Order and Chaos, Abstracts, ect. And yes mxy is pretty high up on the pole. But no where near the ultimator. not even close.

Nice.

So you agree that every character above the 5th Dimension can erase all of DC?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The point is,

There must be a plateau of dimensional power increase.

That was the "jist" of my post. wink

The Plateau is either the 10th or the 56th. I'm not for certain. But the 56th only seemed to be a nexus point. Not a place where anyone lives.

Mr Master
Mxy is by far the most powerful Imp we know of, .

This makes more sense.

Thanx brother G.

Galan007
The Plateau is either the 10th or the 56th. I'm not for certain. But the 56th only seemed to be a nexus point. Not a place where anyone lives. You mean the 52'nd dimension in Teen Titans?

Because there were beings in that Dimension, .

nvrbeenwthagirl
With the exception of White Phoenix, you basically named all the Omniversal powers.

Also MJJ, and Wanda can't erase the Omniverse on a whim.

LT
Captain Britain with the Excalibre and the Amulet of Right
Matrix empowered Merlyn
Havok merged with the Nexus of all Realities
The Beyonders (presumably)
Edifice Rex (perhaps)

That's it.

Yall have DimensionS full with beings that can erase DC,

since a cat from the 5th can ... we have another 50 plus Dimensions to go.

Nice.

So you agree that every character above the 5th Dimension can erase all of DC?

Mxy is the most powerful from the 5th. None of the other imps have shown Multiversal or Omniversal power like that. The most I've seen them do is alter reality on a Planet wide or galaxy wide plain. They probably are all around Odin's level in power at his very hieght. WIth exception that they don't have to follow any natural rules. I also Think Mxy breaks a lot of rules and even then he stays within certain perimeters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.