StarDust/Morg WOL/FireLord vs. Orion/Infinity Man/Greyven (Recent)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Family OF Darksied Takes on the Heralds of Galactus. Who wins in a str8 up brawl?

Galan007
At first I thought you put Infinite Man on team 2, in which case this would have been utter spite. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
At first I thought you put Infinite Man on team 2, in which case this would have been utter spite. laughing out loud

Yeah. That would be like putting Eternity on Team one. Naw, Just the Boom Tubed Forms of the new Gods here.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah. That would be like putting Eternity on Team one. Naw, Just the Boom Tubed Forms of the new Gods here. Yeah,

This is a good battle, I'm not sure how team DC could take down Morg WOL.

Orion in control of the AF would be the only way imo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah,

This is a good battle, I'm not sure how team DC could take down Morg WOL.

Orion in control of the AF would be the only way imo.

Infinity Man is Superior To Orion in everyway. I see him as the one who takes Morg Down. I wish I had the link to his respect thread. He has true Unlimited strength, All of the Forever People's powers magnified exponentially, phasing, and those infini beams that pretty can go thru adamantium like a hot knife thru butter.

UniOmni
Question?

What makes you think his InfiniBeams would cut through Adamantium with ease, if at all?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Question?

What makes you think his InfiniBeams would cut through Adamantium with ease, if at all?

becuz they actually cut thru anything. Superman could bend adamantium, and the infini Beams are far superior to anything supers could dish out.

UniOmni
What makes you think Superman can bend adamantium?

Did he bend some in JLA/Avengers?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What makes you think Superman can bend adamantium?

Did he bend some in JLA/Avengers?

The Hulk can bend it, surely Superman can.

UniOmni
Superman doesn't have the ever increasing power of Hulk tho.

Just because Hulk can, doesn't mean Superman can.

And Hulk only dented Secondary adamantium.

Premium adamantium hasn't been broken.

nvrbeenwthagirl

There is no doubt that the infini beams can and would. From a sky father lvl being, yes they would go right thru them. The infini beams are His most powerful offense and he already is stronger than Hulk and in a fight would stay that way.

UniOmni
See, that's the problem.

The unstoppable force vs the Immovable object.

Stalemate.

nvrbeenwthagirl
See, that's the problem.

Stalemate.

UM not even. That would be like saying Dr. Strange or Odin wouldnt' be able to break adamantium.

UniOmni
Odin likely can, due to some high level matter manipulation.

Dr.Strange too.

InfiniBeams, which are just high powered eyebeams akin to the OE without the plotdevice attached?

Not the same.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin likely can, due to some high level matter manipulation.

Dr.Strange too.

InfiniBeams, which are just high powered eyebeams akin to the OE without the plotdevice attached?

Not the same.

LOL, They aren't just High powered Beams. They are plot devices themselves. Anyway, IM is the answer to Morg WOL.

Stupid Rookie
becuz they actually cut thru anything. Superman could bend adamantium, and the infini Beams are far superior to anything supers could dish out.

I don't really like that logic. A can do it, and I think B is stronger than A, and C is stronger than B so therefore C can do it.

I am not entirely sure how this is different than saying Spidey beats Firelord, who has beaten SS, who has beaten T&A, who beat Galactus, therefore Spidey beats Galactus.

I know I am blowing this out of proportion a little bit, but I don't see how you can just state something like "Infi Beams can cut through Adamantium like Butter." or whatever you said about them without on panel evidence.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I don't really like that logic. A can do it, and I think B is stronger than A, and C is stronger than B so therefore C can do it.

I am not entirely sure how this is different than saying Spidey beats Firelord, who has beaten SS, who has beaten T&A, who beat Galactus, therefore Spidey beats Galactus.

I know I am blowing this out of proportion a little bit, but I don't see how you can just state something like "Infi Beams can cut through Adamantium like Butter." or whatever you said about them without on panel evidence.

There is on panel evidence they can cut thru rediculous Metal. Superman was trying to punch thru the mechanical arms of some robotic type beings and his mightiest blows were ineffective. They didnt' even dent. The Infini beams cut thru those mecha arms with extreme Ease.

Symmetric Chaos
See, that's the problem.

Stalemate.

An unstoppable force will pass though anything it cannot push.

The proper paradox is "Irresistible Force vs Immovable Object"

Yes, I do enjoy being an ass.

Stupid Rookie
There is on panel evidence they can cut thru rediculous Metal. Superman was trying to punch thru the mechanical arms of some robotic type beings and his mightiest blows were ineffective. They didnt' even dent. The Infini beams cut thru those mecha arms with extreme Ease.
Still totally different than stating "it can burn through adamantium"

I understand their power and am not necessarily saying they can't, but until I see it I don't think we can state it as fact like that.

UniOmni
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
An unstoppable force will pass though anything it cannot push.

The proper paradox is "Irresistible Force vs Immovable Object"

Yes, I do enjoy being an ass.

Jon.........is that you?

And since you've admitted your flaw, i'll happily say you stink sir!

charlemagne9746

Superman starts out many times stronger than Hulk...and the Hulk still wasn't at Superman's level when he bent even secondary adamantium.

quanchi112
team heralds, with the wol morg was friggin a monster times 5. he never went down. he is to tough for the infifnity man a guy who just wantes to escape reality. hed leave team dc in the dust the rest get stomped. they eventually find infinity man and stomp him

TricksterPriest
Nobody on either team can solo Infinity Man. He's Drax, Darkseid's younger brother. stick out tongue Orion can also take down firelord or Stardust. Grayven wiped out the darkstars, a rival group similar to the GL corp, but closer to the Nova Corp in approach. He's also got a lesser version of the OE.

and for the record, no metal has been seen to stop the infinity beams. Going by their showings, it's possible for them to be able to destroy adamantium.

quanchi112
infinity man the same guy who pusses out when darkseid or high father comes to him and tells him to be a new god. to pick a side. he has no heart. he just wants to escape his fight. and prolly would turn on them. he is weakminded. morg with wol would own him one on one, that is if infinity man decided to fight back and not escape.

TricksterPriest
True. Infinity man is kind of a wuss. But to be fair, Darkseid and Highfather are skyfathers, and could probably solo the field. Darkseid could, I'm not sure about Highfather.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
True. Infinity man is kind of a wuss. But to be fair, Darkseid and Highfather are skyfathers, and could probably solo the field. Darkseid could, I'm not sure about Highfather. what does that have to do with anything about this thread. IT ISNT ALWAYS ABOUT DARKSEID SO QUIT TRYING TO MAKE IT. DARKSEID HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. QUIT BRINGING HIM UP. and by the way thanks for agreeing with me about him being a wuss he is. he makes me sick as a character.

TricksterPriest
I'm saying, it took Darkseid to beat him. The point was, those 2 could beat him easily. I'm not sure anyone here can say the same. doped

quanchi112
morg with wol was never beaten. he swatted sufer down as easliy as odin did. dont know what would happen if morg with wol met odin. morg with wol was neevr really explored. it was to brief. makes it harder to compare. i just know he was powerful and would crush most opponents. quit saying these dc skyfathers could solo the field, it has no relevance here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.