Gog Wars Doomsday vs. De-powered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGame17
ok this is how it goes: as gog wars doomsday, he is basically hunter/prey dd plus intelligence (no fear though).
and remember that doomsday had previously been vaporized by impiriex(an equal to galactus), fought superman to death, killed 100's of the green lantern corps, fought a guardian of the universe to death, broke WW lasso of truth, and has surpassed being killed by the entropy armor.

he's evolved past all of this and is now as powerful as can be. can he defeat the tyrant whom thanos fought to a standstill?

fight takes place on apokalips.

Galan007
Originally posted by TheGame17
ok this is how it goes: as gog wars doomsday, he is basically hunter/prey dd plus intelligence Gog Wars DD was a p*ssy compared to the normal H/P version. whistle

TheGame17
Originally posted by Galan007
Gog Wars DD was a p*ssy compared to the normal H/P version. whistle

he never got hurt in gog wars, and like i said he's evolved past a lot of damage up to this point.

mykke
Tyrant is still out of his league, he will not be able to hurt Tyrant

TheGame17
Originally posted by mykke
Tyrant is still out of his league, he will not be able to hurt Tyrant

anything tyrant has done that can kill this DD? remember, that he's already been vaporized by impiriex, who's arguably just as powerful as galactus, and he's now evolved past that amount of damage.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ok this is how it goes: as gog wars doomsday, he is basically hunter/prey dd plus intelligence (no fear though).
and remember that doomsday had previously been vaporized by impiriex(an equal to galactus), fought superman to death, killed 100's of the green lantern corps, fought a guardian of the universe to death, broke WW lasso of truth, and has surpassed being killed by the entropy armor.

he's evolved past all of this and is now as powerful as can be. can he defeat the tyrant whom thanos fought to a standstill?

fight takes place on apokalips.

Imperiex>>>>>Galactus.

Broke the lasso? NOT.

charlemagne9746
This is de-powered Tyrant. I don't think Tyrant can do anything to hurt Doomsday....and at the same time Doomsday probably could not hurt Thanos. DD would have the physical advantage, I'm sure...so, he could pound on Tyrant...if that would do any good..lol. This is probably just a stalemate. Tyrant can only win by BFR

TheGame17
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Imperiex>>>>>Galactus.

Broke the lasso? NOT.

he did something to the lasso. i'm pretty sure he got out of it in the doomsday wars.

TheGame17
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
This is de-powered Tyrant. I don't think Tyrant can do anything to hurt Doomsday....and at the same time Doomsday probably could not hurt Thanos. DD would have the physical advantage, I'm sure...so, he could pound on Tyrant...if that would do any good..lol. This is probably just a stalemate. Tyrant can only win by BFR

so tyrant can't be physically beaten with force?

quanchi112
tyrant is out of doomsdays league
tyrant depowered is uber powerful and would rock any version of doomsday. then lock him up and siphon his power. case closed.

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
tyrant is out of doomsdays league
tyrant depowered is uber powerful and would rock any version of doomsday. then lock him up and siphon his power. case closed.

doomsday had previously been vaporized by impiriex(an equal to galactus), fought superman to death, killed 100's of the green lantern corps, fought a guardian of the universe to death, broke WW lasso of truth(or at least broke free from it), and has surpassed being killed by the entropy armor.

so as gog wars he's beyond all of this. notice that impiriex is DC's version of galactus.

quanchi112
yes tyrant chased off galactus in his depowered version. galactus laugh at doomsday and wouldnt back down. my point stands firm.. tyrant is out of his league.

TheGame17
yes tyrant chased off galactus in his depowered version. galactus laugh at doomsday and wouldnt back down. my point stands firm.. tyrant is out of his league.

impiriex is just as powerful as galactus and he vaporized dd. now, doomsday has surpassed that level of blast.

Kutulu
impiriex is just as powerful as galactus and he vaporized dd. now, doomsday has surpassed that level of blast.

Doomsday got blasted to glowing bones in one shot, how does this make him superior to Imperiex? You keep repeating the same line like a broken record.

Hercules
He was killed by an energy blast yes but if he got hit by a DIFFERENT type of energy he could still be killed could he not?

And who is to say that Tyrants energy blasts are identical to Imperiex's?

llagrok
He thinks that if someone kills Doomsday once, it will never, ever hurt him again dur

Kutulu
Originally posted by llagrok
He thinks that if someone kills Doomsday once, it will never, ever hurt him again dur

Yeah we all saw how good that worked after he got killed by Superman.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

charlemagne9746
so tyrant can't be physically beaten with force?

don't know why I mentioned Thanos..lol...just noticed that...I meant Tyrant. No, I don't think DD can beat down Tyrant physically...nor can Tyrant beat down DD. This would just be a long stalemate, IMO.

Kutulu
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
don't know why I mentioned Thanos..lol...just noticed that...I meant Tyrant. No, I don't think DD can beat down Tyrant physically...nor can Tyrant beat down DD. This would just be a long stalemate, IMO.

Neither side is going to hurt the other physically but Tyrant has other powers that he can use. DD loses. Tyrant has a humongous store of cosmic energy, basically he can basically do everything that Silver Surfer can.

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by Kutulu
Neither side is going to hurt the other physically but Tyrant has other powers that he can use. DD loses. Tyrant has a humongous store of cosmic energy, basically he can basically do everything that Silver Surfer can.

True...but, I don't think Doomsday has all the same weaknesses that Superman has, eh? Does red sun radiation depower Doomsday...and is he weak against magic? I can't remember. If he isn't weak against any of that...then Surfer is limited on what he can do to beat Doomsday. Doomsday has taken more powerful blasts than Surfer's power cosmic...and even if it did kill him the first time....Doomsday comes back...and Surfer would be screwed in the next fight.

quanchi112
tyrant is ube powerful and would laugh of doomsdays attacks

charlemagne9746
tyrant is ube powerful and would laugh of doomsdays attacks

yeah, but this is depowered Tyrant...and I don't see him doing much against Doomsday either.

quanchi112
depowered tyran still scared galactus off, and beat down the heralds effortlessly. these are tremendous displays of power, more than doomsday can handle.

charlemagne9746
Have you seen Gog Wars Doomsday?

the Darkone
Tyrant was created by Galactus as an equal a depowered tyrant is probaly a skyfather or above, Tyrant will beat DD down, brute strength is not going to stop tyrant who feeds on plantary energy in the universe, and also who is billions of years old.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Tyrant was created by Galactus as an equal a depowered tyrant is probaly a skyfather or above, Tyrant will beat DD down, brute strength is not going to stop tyrant who feeds on plantary energy in the universe, and also who is billions of years old. exaclty. u could compare silver surfer to doomsday and it would be a clash, while tyrant pawns silver surfer and his friends. tyrant is to much for doomsday depowered or not.

TheGame17
Doomsday got blasted to glowing bones in one shot, how does this make him superior to Imperiex? You keep repeating the same line like a broken record.

all it means is that any blast that is less than impiriex (equal to galactus) will not hurt doomsday. this is the case with tyrant, since he is not as powerful as galactus at this point.

TheGame17
Originally posted by Hercules
He was killed by an energy blast yes but if he got hit by a DIFFERENT type of energy he could still be killed could he not?

And who is to say that Tyrants energy blasts are identical to Imperiex's?

it's not about if a power is different. it's about how high the level of power is.

Tyrant's powers aren't identical to impiriex. this reason is obvious becuz i've stated it like a broken record.

TheGame17
Originally posted by llagrok

smile in a way yes. doomsday cannot be killed by the same level of power. for example, lets say doomsday was killed by the omega beams. when he is resurrected, nothing less or equal to the power of the omega beams would kill him.

that's the same in this situation. if tyrant cannot give a greater blast than impiriex (which is unlikely), then he has less of a chance of defeating DD.

TheGame17
Tyrant was created by Galactus as an equal a depowered tyrant is probaly a skyfather or above, Tyrant will beat DD down, brute strength is not going to stop tyrant who feeds on plantary energy in the universe, and also who is billions of years old.

who ever said planetary energy was available to him in this fight?

the Darkone
who ever said planetary energy was available to him in this fight?

That is apart of his ability.

TheGame17
That is apart of his ability.

i know that i'm just letting you know he can't leave to get to an energy source during this fight.

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Imperiex>>>>>Galactus.

Broke the lasso? NOT.

What has Imperiex done that makes him five leagues above Galactus?

If you said one, i wouldn't contest it tho i'd wonder what OWAW you read, but five?!

Nothing i've seen from the comics Support that.

batdude123
Well, we've seen Galactus destroy a universe before. That's probably his best feat on panel.

However, we know Imperiex destroys universes, then reignites a big bang, and then finally molds that universe to his liking. He then rinses and repeats after a few billion years.

I'd say Imperiex is > Galactus, but not by much.

Galan007
Originally posted by batdude123
Well, we've seen Galactus destroy a universe before. That's probably his best feat on panel. During the Black Celestial arc?

If so, Galactus never actually destroyed that Universe under his own power.

the Darkone
What the f**k?i know that i'm just letting you know he can't leave to get to an energy source during this fight.

what you just said didn't make any sense, if you know tyrant abilities he feeds on planets bio energy in the universe, confusedwhere did I say Tyrant has to leave.

Tyrant doesn't have to go no where, Tyrant can feed on planets in the area regardless he is on Apokolips, every planet has energy sorce including Apokolips. Tyrant feeds on planets bio energy as long they are planets in the universe, the stronger he becomnes

UniOmni
Well, we've seen Galactus destroy a universe before. That's probably his best feat on panel.

However, we know Imperiex destroys universes, then reignites a big bang, and then finally molds that universe to his liking. He then rinses and repeats after a few billion years.

I'd say Imperiex is > Galactus, but not by much.

Context Batshit.

Imperiex destroys the universe, true.

But he only does this by hollowing it out at key points.

It's not like he's the Beyonder.

Its a process, not a fingersnap.

Now, Galactus destroying an infectious universal timeline with an aspect of himself, that was a fingersnap type deal.

batdude123
Originally posted by UniOmni
Context Batshit.

Imperiex destroys the universe, true.

But he only does this by hollowing it out at key points.

It's not like he's the Beyonder.

Its a process, not a fingersnap.

Now, Galactus destroying an infectious universal timeline with an aspect of himself, that was a fingersnap type deal.

That he does, but his energies are used to create a big bang, which he then molds to his own liking.

Galactus isn't capable of creating universes.

Bouboumaster
Tyrant: Rrrrrrrrrraping time!
DD: Oh noez!

TricksterPriest

UniOmni
That he does, but his energies are used to create a big bang, which he then molds to his own liking.

Galactus isn't capable of creating universes.

I thought Imperiex just provides the BB, and everything else falls where it may?

Or Lucifer has a hand in it?

And until Galactus is shown to actually be the big bang at the end of the current universe and beginning of the next, it's only theorizing that isn't substantiated by the comics.

Characters say alot of things TP, but on panel evidence reigns supreme.

TheGame17
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperiex

i think he's at the very least equal to galactus.

Galan007

Nikkolas
Imperiex has the energy of a Big Bang in him.

Can he actually just destroy a universe on a whim?

Galan007
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Imperiex has the energy of a Big Bang in him.

Can he actually just destroy a universe on a whim? It takes more energy to create then it does to destroy.

batdude123

batdude123
I thought Imperiex just provides the BB, and everything else falls where it may?

And until Galactus is shown to actually be the big bang at the end of the current universe and beginning of the next, it's only theorizing that isn't substantiated by the comics.

Characters say alot of things TP, but on panel evidence reigns supreme.

Well, yes, his energies do provide the BB to spark another universe. However, and this was stated many times during OWAW, Imperiex then also takes the newly created universe and "molds it to his likings" so to speak.

The reason we know this isn't hyperbolic shit is because he's obviously done so before all across the multiverse, as a part the nature of existence.

TheGame17
Well, yes, his energies do provide the BB to spark another universe. However, and this was stated many times during OWAW, Imperiex then also takes the newly created universe and "molds it to his likings" so to speak.

The reason we know this isn't hyperbolic shit is because he's obviously done so before all across the multiverse, as a part the nature of existence.

exactly.

TheGame17

TheGame17
doesn't this make sense? impiriex > galactus > DP tyrant.

tyrant can't can't make a blast that can surpass the one that imperiex used.

starlock
IMO the type of energy is definetly the problem
lets say his durability is level 4 against all damage(natural durability)

Fire(heat) kills doomsday at power level 8-you would then need level 9 heat(fire to hurt him(kill)
Ice (cold) can kill him at level 6-if he is not durable enough,

See what i mean?

TheGame17
Originally posted by starlock
IMO the type of energy is definetly the problem
lets say his durability is level 4 against all damage(natural durability)

Fire(heat) kills doomsday at power level 8-you would then need level 9 heat(fire to hurt him(kill)
Ice (cold) can kill him at level 6-if he is not durable enough,

See what i mean?

with cold, you can only go so cold. u can't like give an energy blast that's 5000000 below zero. it's not possible, even in a comic.

with heat i get u. i'm sure there was a lot of heat when he got fried to a skeleton, but i just don't see tyrant matching or trumping that level of power.

starlock
with cold, you can only go so cold. u can't like give an energy blast that's 5000000 below zero. it's not possible, even in a comic.

with heat i get u. i'm sure there was a lot of heat when he got fried to a skeleton, but i just don't see tyrant matching or trumping that level of power.

Heat or cold,elctricity etc,i was just trying to point out that just because imperiex took DD down does not mean a lesser level of power wont do the same- if its a different type of energy- it is interesting though DD is a monster if written properly

TheGame17
Originally posted by starlock
Heat or cold,elctricity etc,i was just trying to point out that just because imperiex took DD down does not mean a lesser level of power wont do the same- if its a different type of energy- it is interesting though DD is a monster if written properly

really? i thought you had to surpass the level of power in which he was destroyed.

so are you saying that doomsday can be killed again by being beaten to death if the guy is using different techniques then when superman did it?

Kutulu
really? i thought you had to surpass the level of power in which he was destroyed.

so are you saying that doomsday can be killed again by being beaten to death if the guy is using different techniques then when superman did it?

If what you are saying was correct, then Doomsday would be immune to physical blunt attacks after getting killed the first time. After being resurrected - he wasn't. That pretty much kills your theory.

He can adapt to a particular power source, but Imperiex doesn't use the same power source that Tyrant uses, so that argument is moot.

TheGame17
If what you are saying was correct, then Doomsday would be immune to physical blunt attacks after getting killed the first time. After being resurrected - he wasn't. That pretty much kills your theory.

He can adapt to a particular power source, but Imperiex doesn't use the same power source that Tyrant uses, so that argument is moot.

he can be killed by blunt attacks, they just haft to be more powerful than the one superman used on him. that doesn't ruin my theory.

Jebus reborn

Characters say alot of things TP, but on panel evidence reigns supreme. In one story, Galactus's energies leaked out, and he supplied the big bang to make the next universe, and Nova turned into the next Galactus.
It was The Last Galactus story, and I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be the end of 616 (since they can hardly do this, considering that would end Marvel).

TheGame17
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
In one story, Galactus's energies leaked out, and he supplied the big bang to make the next universe, and Nova turned into the next Galactus.
It was The Last Galactus story, and I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be the end of 616 (since they can hardly do this, considering that would end Marvel).

what issue was that? sounds impressive, but impiriex may be a little more powerful becuz of his drive to conquer unlike galactus.

Jebus reborn
what issue was that? sounds impressive, but impiriex may be a little more powerful becuz of his drive to conquer unlike galactus. The Last Galactus Story.
He fought the Watcher that first encountered him.

That Watcher destroyed half the universe (re-arranged stars like puzzle pieces), and then Galactus fought him to the end of the universe, and then beat him.

carver9
why is this debate still going on. There is no way that doomsday could win this battle. Dont matter what version unless you think that doomsday could beat, silver surfer, jack of harts, beta ray bill, gladiator, and morg at the same time.

Tyrant without breaking a sweat 10/10

Endless Mike
Hmmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.