Lobo/Orion/Wonder Woman vs. Thor/Immortal Herc/BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Diana has Standard gear and her sword.
Lobo has his chain and a Gun and his Bike.
Orion has the AF harness and the MB
Herc has his Mace

BobbyD
I'll take a stab at this one...

It's really a 3 on 2, Orion/Lobo/WW vs BRB/Thor because Herc is earthbound.

From here, I have no clue, but I guess I give a DC an advantage by the slightest of margins. Then what do you do with Immortal Herc?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by BobbyD
I'll take a stab at this one...

It's really a 3 on 2, Orion/Lobo/WW vs BRB/Thor because Herc is earthbound.

From here, I have no clue, but I guess I give a DC an advantage by the slightest of margins. Then what do you do with Immortal Herc?

I'm betting Lobo is gonna get off his bike. I dont' see him fighting anyone of this lvl and trying to ride it. Or he could try and be bad and take on BRB. That would not bode well for him while riding his bike.

UniOmni
Lobo vs Herc is a tossup.

Thor and BRB > Orion and WW.

Team God wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Lobo vs Herc is a tossup.

Thor and BRB > Orion and WW.

Team God wins.

LMAO. WW is a stalemate for Thor. Orion and BRB are a toss up. But if Orion uses a galaxy blast, it's over for team Gods. Anyway, A super Lasso knot takes someone out of the fight rather quickly.

charlemagne9746
The Marvel team would not take the Astro Force very well....lucky for Marvel that Orion has a motherbox...lol. This is a good fight...but if Lobo can replicate himself in this fight....then this fight will get out of hand for Marvel. DC should take this 7-8/10

UniOmni
WW is a stalemate for Thor?

Not quite.

About equal in strength, but he's much more powerful than her overall.

And let Orion throw out some galaxy destroying blasts....it'll be worse when they're absorbed and turned on his teammates by BRB, since he absorbs energy when it's tossed at him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
The Marvel team would not take the Astro Force very well....lucky for Marvel that Orion has a motherbox...lol. This is a good fight...but if Lobo can replicate himself in this fight....then this fight will get out of hand for Marvel. DC should take this 7-8/10

I"m going for 5/10 each. Why?

Becuz Wonder Stalemates Thor. But she would lose to BRB. Why? BRB just seems not to care as much as thor and would go in arms swinging. while Thor would try to use his exoctic powers only to find she has a defense for every sindle one of them.

Lobo Would beat BRB but lose To Thor. Don't know why. I just feel he would.

Immortal Herc would be Beaten By Orion but He would be able to stalemate Lobo. He would lose to WW but only barely.

Orion Wins against Thor, barely and stalemates BRB. Becuz they would both go for broke.

I Think this is how it would go. Don't quote me. eek!

Juntai

And let Orion throw out some galaxy destroying blasts....it'll be worse when they're absorbed and turned on his teammates by BRB, since he absorbs energy when it's tossed at him. And Orion reflects it back!

nvrbeenwthagirl
WW is a stalemate for Thor?

Not quite.

About equal in strength, but he's much more powerful than her overall.

And let Orion throw out some galaxy destroying blasts....it'll be worse when they're absorbed and turned on his teammates by BRB, since he absorbs energy when it's tossed at him.

Actually On panel evidence shows her as being maybe slightly stronger. She is also leagues and leagues faster in flight and in reflexes.

And he isn't overall more powerful. he's overall more versatile. But she has better defense and a couple of plot weapons that he can't over come. Stalemate.

UniOmni
Thor is more powerful than WW.

He can do many things she can't, plus he's as strong, if not stronger. He's also as durable, with a better damage soak.

The only clear advantage she's got is natural superspeed.

He's got extremely powerful firepower, transmutation, energy absorbtion and a whole list of uses.

And to Jun, i made sure to say Bill reflects the blast onto his teammates, vaping Lobo and WW if she's caught unawares.

The gods would win it, but it'd be a toughie due mostly to Orion.

starking
I'm given team 2 the majority, Orion is to uber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.