Karate Kid vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashalot
I, myself, is pretty aware of the answer.
I am just interested in seeing some answers from this place, as it has dissapointed me to see Cap getting compared to Spidey, Wolverine getting compared to KK and DD getting compared to Spidey...

So let's see if there is any brain behind this place.
Superman vs. Karate Kid.
Who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
KK wins. With Ease.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
KK wins. With Ease.

thumb up

Bashalot
Interesting so far. Let's see some more answers before i gets to my opinion.

Priest
Batman recently pawned KK.
Superman takes him down.

Superboy Prime

There's no way in hell current KK will beat current Supes.

There's quite a gap between them.

One of them recently got owned by Batman. The other has been hit by a supernova while being weak and saved the omniverse by vibrating his body.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bashalot
Interesting so far. Let's see some more answers before i gets to my opinion.

I thought you got help for that problem.

srankmissingnin
Superman completely wrecks KK. Go pick trades and back issues of the Legion reboot and Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Batman recently pawned KK.
Superman takes him down.

A KK who didnt' even remember who he was, was woozy, and had some thing controlling him. Nice try.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Superman completely wrecks KK. Go pick trades and back issues of the Legion reboot and Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes.

You forget that Val possesses skill.

Bashalot
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I thought you got help for that problem.

Ohhh, how you liked that one, didn't you?
I know about the Judge, i have already stated i have watched the place.

Shut the f*ck up and don't blame me before you have something concrete, besides a stupid spellingerror.

Superboy Prime
A KK who didnt' even remember who he was, was woozy, and had some thing controlling him. Nice try.

Excuses. Superman could have used the red sun radiation as an excuse to get owned by the Supernova, but he didn't.

Happy Dance

guy222
I, myself, is pretty aware of the answer.
I am just interested in seeing some answers from this place, as it has dissapointed me to see Cap getting compared to Spidey, Wolverine getting compared to KK and DD getting compared to Spidey...

So let's see if there is any brain behind this place.
Superman vs. Karate Kid.
Who wins?

hmmSupes

Bashalot
Let's make a thing clear...
No PIS here. Only logic is viewed as intelligence in this debate.

Symmetric Chaos

Shut the f*ck up and don't blame me before you have something concrete, besides a stupid spellingerror.

You named yourself Bashalot . . . you're getting dumber by the minute.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Good lord what is going on on KMC. All the language and bad attitudes around these parts.

Priest
there is not a far gap between KK and Batman, batman confirmed this in the same book imo.
why when ever we're discussing KK, we automatically presume that we are dealing with the version before the Crisis.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Excuses. Superman could have used the red sun radiation as an excuse to get owned by the Supernova, but he didn't.

Happy Dance

Let's just go by forum rules. In his right mind, not woozy, KK would beat batman and Superman at the same time.

Superboy Prime
there is not a far gap between KK and Batman, batman confirmed this in the same book imo.
why when ever we're discussing KK, we automatically presume that we are dealing with the version before the Crisis.

My same thoughts. So far current KK is no where near his PC counterpart, while current Supes is displaying feats closer to PC than usual.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Current KK doesn't have many post crisis showings that is why. At any rate, he would still have to be at that level or else he couldnt' even get in the legion. He has no powers.

Bashalot
You named yourself Bashalot . . . you're getting dumber by the minute.

Spiderman named himself Spiderman because he has powers like a spider.
I named myself Bashalot because i bashes stupidity, and i figured i would find A LOT of it in this place.
A spellingerror made up your mind? Good lord...

Superboy Prime
Let's just go by forum rules. In his right mind, not woozy, KK would beat batman and Superman at the same time.

Val could whoop Batman without trouble in his right mind. I agree with that, but Superman is on a whole other level. And unless Val has slugged it out with someone on current Superman's level, or better yet current Supes himself, I'm inclined to believe his chances are very slim.

Bashalot
Let's make a thing clear...
No PIS here. Only logic is viewed as intelligence in this debate.

Symmetric Chaos
I named myself Bashalot because i bashes stupidity, and i figured i would find A LOT of it in this place.

You could always try being a succesful troll. doped

srankmissingnin
Current KK doesn't have many post crisis showings that is why. At any rate, he would still have to be at that level or else he couldnt' even get in the legion. He has no powers.

Yeah and Timberwolf must be at the level of Superman too!

laughing

Current KK is basicly Karnak, he has no chance in hell of beating Superman.

Superboy Prime

A lack of feats/showings makes KK lose this by default. And IMO it doesn't mean he is still at PC levels.

Priest
What are Karate Kid's POWERS? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yeah and Timberwolf must be at the level of Superman too!

laughing

We'll just have to see what KK does this time around. I"m inclinded to think that DC will keep him as they always have. Able to beat Top tiers with ease. He isn't someone that knows moves from one planet. He knows moves from a galaxy worth of planets. That is like saying Batman 1M can't beat Superman. hell Yeah he can becuz of his knowlege. Any rate we are entitled to our opinions.

Symmetric Chaos
What are Karate Kid's POWERS? confused

Skill and he's in really good shape. Thats it.

Estacado
So where is your video dipshit?happy

darthgoober
Since he seems to have missed it on the Odds thread...

I would lose???
Put me in the next tourney. I am not interested, but could own ANY of you if it's the right judges.

Originally posted by darthgoober
Alright I'll bite and accept that challenge. We don't even need an actual tourney, we can have a match right now unless you're just full of shit. What kind of match would you like?

Bashalot
By ignoring Estacado and Symmetric Chaos... (They're not worth my attention)

Karate Kid STANDS STILL compared to Superman's.
And Superman can one-shot him with planetcrushing punches.
Debate is over.
Oh, and for the skeptical ones, KK can't do shit if Superman is in the air, and ESPECIALLY not do shit against those sick lasers...!

Bashalot
Since he seems to have missed it on the Odds thread...

You decidewink
Write some interesting fights, and i'll say who i think wins in all of them. If you think otherwise in one of them, we will debate it. Okay?

Priest
Skill and he's in really good shape. Thats it.
Oh ok, thank you Sym, ... i was confused for a second, i could o sworn that nver was implying that KK had REAL POWERS. laughing out loud

Estacado
Originally posted by Estacado

nvrbeenwthagirl
By ignoring Estacado and Symmetric Chaos... (They're not worth my attention)

Karate Kid STANDS STILL compared to Superman's.
And Superman can one-shot him with planetcrushing punches.
Debate is over.
Oh, and for the skeptical ones, KK can't do shit if Superman is in the air, and ESPECIALLY not do shit against those sick lasers...!

What is your delima? Why are you cussing and stuff? At any rate, KK has moves from every planet, that help him evade even Kryptonian speed and reflexes. Don't ask me how. But he does.

srankmissingnin
We'll just have to see what KK does this time around. I"m inclinded to think that DC will keep him as they always have. Able to beat Top tiers with ease. He isn't someone that knows moves from one planet. He knows moves from a galaxy worth of planets. That is like saying Batman 1M can't beat Superman. hell Yeah he can becuz of his knowlege. Any rate we are entitled to our opinions.

It doesn't matter what you think KK can do, the only thing that matters is what he actually has done. Thats why he loses this match, thats why Sentry loses to Superman. A character actually needs to have accomplished feats not just potentially be able to do them in the future.

darthgoober
You decidewink
Write some interesting fights, and i'll say who i think wins in all of them. If you think otherwise in one of them, we will debate it. Okay?
I'm sorry but do you not even understand the CONCEPT of a tourney?

Bashalot
What is your delima? Why are you cussing and stuff? At any rate, KK has moves from every planet, that help him evade even Kryptonian speed and reflexes. Don't ask me how. But he does.

My delima?
I just can't take unneccesary idioti.
Those *******, Symmetric Chaos and Estacado, sits nicely in front of their PC screen and tease me and Symmetric Chaos think i am the Judge already because of a spellingerror... What an idiotbig grin

Bashalot
I'm sorry but do you not even understand the CONCEPT of a tourney?

This is you-at-me, character at character.
I'll join the next tourney, but to decide who is the better debator of us, my way is the best.

Estacado
My delima?
I just can't take unneccesary idioti.
Those *******, Symmetric Chaos and Estacado, sits nicely in front of their PC screen and tease me and Symmetric Chaos think i am the Judge already because of a spellingerror... What an idiotbig grin
Originally posted by Estacado

darthgoober
This is you-at-me, character at character.
I'll join the next tourney, but to decide who is the better debator of us, my way is the best.
You and I both know that you'll be banned long before the next tourney comes about. You know, if you put up a good match and actually show some skill at debating, people might not give such a hard time when you're discovered.

And your way sucks, lets either do this or not. Come on it's time to put up or shut up.

Bashalot
You and I both know that you'll be banned long before the next tourney comes about. You know, if you put up a good match and actually show some skill at debating, people might not give such a hard time when you're discovered.

And your way sucks, lets either do this or not. Come on it's time to put up or shut up.

I will not get banned as i have done nothing wrong, dumbasswink
Be nice to me, i am nice to you.
And fine, explain your way.

Fianchettoer
Superman anal rapes KK without vaseline, no question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.