>.< Is it like....??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xXSweetSXx
I heard things confused like some dirty things in AWE still haven't seen it yet *pissed* and im going with my mom and my 13 year old sister..

my mom is like...um...practically a nun.

So should i see it our wait for it to come out on dvd??

willofthewisp
Go see it!

ivebeendepped43
like what things? the onlt bad things are kissing and Will nuzzling Liz's leg...

potcfan2003
it's a very clean movie, and my mom won't let me watch most PG13 movies, and she loves this movie!!

Minie Mina
Not THAT clean lol.

It's just dark.

ivebeendepped43
yeah its DEF. not a goody goody movie tho.

potcfan2003
i kno but it's not like make out city

siriuswriter
What kind of "not clean" do you mean?

It's got lots of violence (sea battles, sword fighting, killing, etc), some swearing and some implied sexual stuff (with one shown "after sex scene," where both characters are fully clothed and another "almost sex scene." By that, I mean that one character wants to, but something happens before they can. Nothing is shown.) There is a very little bit of crude humor.

It's a film that I would be perfectly comfortable seeing with my parents, and my dad is someone that I usually feel like I have to switch the channel whenever even "America's Next Top Model" is on. I might be a bit uncomfortable during some parts of the film, but over all I think it would be fine.

I hope this helps.

potcfan2003
kk my mom will read this sooner or later tho...

siriuswriter
Um... huh?

Minie Mina
.....lol

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by siriuswriter
What kind of "not clean" do you mean?

It's got lots of violence (sea battles, sword fighting, killing, etc), some swearing and some implied sexual stuff (with one shown "after sex scene," where both characters are fully clothed and another "almost sex scene." By that, I mean that one character wants to, but something happens before they can. Nothing is shown.) There is a very little bit of crude humor.

It's a film that I would be perfectly comfortable seeing with my parents, and my dad is someone that I usually feel like I have to switch the channel whenever even "America's Next Top Model" is on. I might be a bit uncomfortable during some parts of the film, but over all I think it would be fine.

I hope this helps. im the same way w/ my parents and i agree!

Ericadawn
It also has pirates looking up a skirt and a "balls" joke and something else that sort of made me cringe even though I enjoyed Gibbs' inappropiate comments in the second.

potcfan2003
wat i meant by my mom will be reading this is that she reads my emails, ims, and occasionally listens to my phone conversations, so why wouldn't she read this? ( and she would totally not let me on this anymore if she saw wat siriuswriter wrote, even tho it wasn't horrible, my mom wouldn't let me watch AWE ever again if she read it either)

I know, strict

potcfan2003
even a simple mention of the "s" word and my mom flips the station/bans me from something/ tells that person off..

jdl1224
here you go:

Parental Guide: Quick Summary of Content

Sex/Nudity: While checking the pirates for weapons, a man asks Elizabeth to take off her clothes. We see her strip down to a small robe, and he asks her to remove it all. The scene ends there and we see her afterwards in just the small robe; Ragetti and some others are hiding below a floor with spaces between the boards. Elizabeth is standing above them and Ragetti gleefully can see up her outfit (we don't see what he sees). He then gets Pintel to look up, but a large man has moved in his way, which repulses him; We see Sao Feng in a robe, and he kisses Elizabeth who pushes him away; Elizabeth and Will passionately kiss; It's implied that a married man and a woman sleep together (we later discover she has a child), and we see her wearing one of the man's boots and he tenderly caresses her leg before they passionately kiss;

Vulgarity/Language: 1 "bloody h*ll"

Alcohol/Drugs: The usual references to rum with many characters drinking it or other alcoholic beverages throughout the film.

Blood/Gore: The film opens with a series of hangings, and although neither bloody nor gory, it's a morbid scene to watch people stand in front of nooses, then see their feet fall through the bottom (and it's shown over and over); A woman is shot in the head and we see the bloody bullet hole in her forehead; A random crewman of a ship going through extremely cold waters is rubbing his frozen foot, then touches his big toe and accidentally breaks it off (we see its redness after it is separated); Sao Feng has pronounced, long scars on his face; In a hallucination, Jack stabs another, shirtless version of himself, and we briefly see the sword go through his bare back; We see a corpse lying in a pond and when someone moves it, we see a knife-like object has been thrusted through the person's open mouth and it's sticking out the top of their head; An explosion throws a man and we see him lying on the ground with a large bloody piece of wooden ship in impaled through their abdomen; A man is stabbed with a sword and we see it sticking out of him; Tia grabs Barbossa's hand and we see it shrivel up and get boney briefly before returning to normal; A character grows really large and then disintegrates into millions of little crabs and floods over a boat; We see a dead man hung over and strapped to a barrell with a bloody wound on his back and birds picking at it (seen briefly but a couple times); We see a bloody bullet hole on a man's shirt after he's shot; A Flying Dutchman crewman with the head of an eel has its head chopped off and we briefly see the act and its stump of a neck; A hallucination of Jack as a barnacled inhabitant of The Flying Dutchman pulls away from the wall and then pulls its gooey brain from its head and licks it; A couple men are seen lying on the ground covered with blood after an explosion; We see various dead bodies on a ship (in different scenes and during battles as well); Davy Jones grabs a man with the tentacles of his beard and we see his face being strangled and a tentacle go in his mouth and come out his nose before the camera cuts away. We see the man's face is bruised from the strangling as Jones lets go of him; We see a large bloody scar on a man who'sheart has been cut out of his chest with the wound closed up (we see the scar a few times)

Violence: Extreme. Many hangings, plus lots of stabbing - including many impalings and stab-throughs, slicing, explosions, etc.

i got it from a place called jesusfreakhideout.com haha. I actually hate violence so that's why I use it. But for other movies- they literally count EVERY cuss word- crazy! but useful, because i don't like cussing. no expression

IheartPocky
cool hehe i got to a website like that. passes time to read about stuff in movies smile

PirateDiva
Must go watch it!!! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.