M.Bison vs. Onaga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bruce Leeroy
So... who wins?

Ridley_Prime
Let's see...

Bison's got the Psycho-drive, which by human standards, makes him a very formidable opponent... but not for Onaga because he's an ancient Dragon King with superhuman strength, resistance to all forms of magic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EApDgfX1vmY (starting from 03:00)

...and can even raise the dead at will to do his own bidding, which even Bison would eventually get overwhelmed by, especially in his new body (in SF II), which wasn't as strong as his original body, so there ya go...

Edit: p.s. In response to that comment about your sig (in your sig), the quality of it looks find to me. smile

Bruce Leeroy
The text doesn't look blurry to you? Maybe it's just my comp.

Xenogears
Onaga all day long.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Bruce Leeroy
The text doesn't look blurry to you? Maybe it's just my comp.
Nah. I seem to be able to read it fine. stick out tongue

Emperor Ashtar
Bison takes the majority.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Bison takes the majority.
How so?

Who else?
Bison. He can wipe entire cities off of the face of the earth in 1 attack, not just wreck them, but make them vanish. He can also fly into space and can body hop. Not to mention he's got mind control and can not die unless the P.Drive is destroyed or he gets hit with a Shungokusatsu which Onaga can't do, or can't ever learn to do.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
How so?

He has a WMD that can wipe out cities, can Fly, use Mind-Control, Burn and Numb body parts, Has the entire planet as a power source, Fire Projectiles, Teleport, Sheild Himself (Possible force field), Triplicate or more, Possibly survive a mini-nuke,Telekenesis, Ressurect from the dead and Possibly survive in the vacuum of space

I mean how does he lose?

lightness
bison by psycho crusher

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Who else?
Bison. He can wipe entire cities off of the face of the earth in 1 attack, not just wreck them, but make them vanish. He can also fly into space and can body hop. Not to mention he's got mind control and can not die unless the P.Drive is destroyed or he gets hit with a Shungokusatsu which Onaga can't do, or can't ever learn to do.
Raiden used a sacrificial technique that destroyed an entire palace/fortress, which had no effect on Onaga, so whose to say a city-destroying attack from Bison would actually kill him?

He has a WMD that can wipe out cities, can Fly, use Mind-Control, Burn and Numb body parts, Has the entire planet as a power source, Fire Projectiles, Teleport, Sheild Himself (Possible force field), Triplicate or more, Possibly survive a mini-nuke,Telekenesis, Ressurect from the dead and Possibly survive in the vacuum of space

I mean how does he lose?
Onaga can do most of that stuff mentioned sick (fly, fire projectiles, shield himself, resurrect from the dead, etc.), and because the Dragon King's immune to all forms of magic/sorcery, mind control wouldn't work on him.

And since I'm not that much of an expert on M. Bison... is there actually proof that he could survive a mini-nuke or in the vacuum of space? Just sounds like an exaggeration, if anything...

Darkstorm Zero
Raiden used a sacrificial technique that destroyed an entire palace/fortress, which had no effect on Onaga, so whose to say a city-destroying attack from Bison would actually kill him?

Onaga can do most of that stuff mentioned sick (fly, fire projectiles, shield himself, resurrect from the dead, etc.), and because the Dragon King's immune to all forms of magic/sorcery, mind control wouldn't work on him.

And since I'm not that much of an expert on M. Bison... is there actually proof that he could survive a mini-nuke or in the vacuum of space? Just sounds like an exaggeration, if anything...

Bison's Mind powers arn't magic though.

And he can survive in the vaccume of space. Check this

GRYxsUiJboA

God, I hope I did that right...

He teleports from the ground to well in Earths Orbit.

Ok, since the maker doesn't allow direct embedding, here's the link to Youtube. M.Bison's Ending

Kazenji
That looks like a SNK game from the graphics

so that makes whatever happens with M.Bison in those games canon ?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Kazenji
That looks like a SNK game from the graphics

so that makes whatever happens with M.Bison in those games canon ?
If were going by canon, only one abilitiy is not applicable: His Space Feat

Well, destroying a palace is not the same as destroying an entire city. . .

Plus he has unlimited energy.

Kazenji
If were going by canon, only one abilitiy is not applicable: His Space Feat

His space feat ?!?

What does that involve, Sorry if i have'nt played all the snk games.

shin_remy
**** it if it is uncanon or not we talk about NOT EXISTING CHARACTERS HERE!!!!

we talk about a character about a game, doesn't matter what game it is!!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_remy
**** it if it is uncanon or not we talk about NOT EXISTING CHARACTERS HERE!!!!

we talk about a character about a game, doesn't matter what game it is!! Okay...so if canonicity doesn't matter I guess then we should assume from SSBM that the Ice Climbers are capable of beating Ganondorf? Right...

shin_remy
Ganondorf is gay noob

fanboys use ganondorf!! sorry

Xenogears
Ganondorf is gay noob

fanboys use ganondorf!! sorry And you're supposedly not a fanboy?

Violent2Dope
Ganondorf is gay noob

fanboys use ganondorf!! sorry ...WTF man? I'm not the one shouting crap like **** CANON or something stupid like that. It actually is true that he's my favorite videogame character and if anyones a friggin fanboy it's you.

P.S. Ganon would beat Ryu's @$$!

MadMel
ganon certainly could evil face
back on topic - this is a close fight, both are highly destructive and capable of taking massive amounts of damage, but im leaning more towards onaga, because, like ridly said, bison will be eventually overwhelmed by the dragons kings abilities.

shin_remy
I hate GANON!!! i really hate the bastard !!

and i'm right about canon or uncanon!! it's all BS!!

MadMel
ok..lets have it your way..
i could make a flash movie of onaga beating the sh*t outta bison, and by your logic, that could be considered as allowable evidence laughing out loud

Violent2Dope

and i'm right about canon or uncanon!! it's all BS!! And he'd still beat Ryu's @$$.

Triple Six

and i'm right about canon or uncanon!! it's all BS!! Don't feel bad, Jedah would obliterate Ganon and Ryu at the same time while sitting down and taking a nap. Canon or not

Xenogears
ok...

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Triple Six
Don't feel bad, Jedah would obliterate Ganon and Ryu at the same time while sitting down and taking a nap. Canon or not ...And? We all know that but Ganon's not the one with red nail polish so he's cooler. Happy Dance

Xenogears
laughing

Violent2Dope
Besides we all can agree that Samuel L. Jackson is the most powerful entity in this or any universe.

Xenogears
Yeah...

Chuck Norris is second to him I think.

BlaxicanHydra
Second best, Chuck is better.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Second best, Chuck is better. HOW DARE YOU!? YOU THINK CHUCK COULD POSSIBLY STAND THE MIGHT OF SAMUEL!

Xenogears
I think there was a time where Chuck was #1

Turns out he doesn't have that place anymore

Violent2Dope
Don't get me wrong Chuck Norris is second place tied with The Undertaker, but Samuel L. Jackson is second to none.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Don't get me wrong Chuck Norris is second place tied with The Undertaker, but Samuel L. Jackson is second to none. Agreed.

Violent2Dope
Samuel L. Jackson can end all existence in an instant and still during that instant bring it all back with his own personal design.

Xenogears
Such is the power of Samuel L. Jackson.

Violent2Dope
Yo I got a question is Shin Remy a, how do I say this, raving Streetfighter fanboy who thinks that Ryu and Akuma are Omnipotent Gods?

Xenogears
Pretty much.

Violent2Dope
Oh lol so is that why he was sayin crap like **** canon when Bison was involved.

Xenogears
yes

Violent2Dope
Wow what a friggin fanboy. It's okay to like a character but I'll admit when Ganon will lose.

judgement hand
Originally posted by Xenogears
Onaga all day long.

what he said

~the phasing in and out of reality hand of judgement

Triple Six
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
...And? We all know that but Ganon's not the one with red nail polish so he's cooler. Happy Dance Ganon cooler then Jedah?! Yeah right. Ganon sucks, dude, he's some ugly scruffy lookin dude always kidnapping little girls and picking on young boys.

And Jedah doesn't wear finger nail polish, his nails are just coolered that way. big grin

Violent2Dope
Ganon cooler then Jedah?! Yeah right. Ganon sucks, dude, he's some ugly scruffy lookin dude always kidnapping little girls and picking on young boys.

And Jedah doesn't wear finger nail polish, his nails are just coolered that way. big grin Ganon is the ultimate villain, and dude I know Jedah's nails aren't really painted, it was a joke. no

Triple Six
I was I suposed to know it was a joke?!

Violent2Dope
I was I suposed to know it was a joke?! Yes you were, and I'm so ashamed of you I will now give you two "no" smilies. no no

Triple Six
I should be ashamed of myself sad

Violent2Dope
I should be ashamed of myself sad Yes you should. In fact you sicken me. sick

shin_remy
shut up Violent2Dope

what do you know, yeah i'm a SF fanboy. So?? i never say that the fighters from sf are gods. and even the fighters from sf can lose. Sf don't get much credit anymore. It's nice for having people support sf!!

don't come here and barf against me. it's obvious that you are a Zelda WANKER!!

Violent2Dope
shut up Violent2Dope

what do you know, yeah i'm a SF fanboy. So?? i never say that the fighters from sf are gods. and even the fighters from sf can lose. Sf don't get much credit anymore. It's nice for having people support sf!!

don't come here and barf against me. it's obvious that you are a Zelda WANKER!! Oh tell me about it...Ganon is sooooooooo sexy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.