Space Marine Vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman
40K Death Watch captain space marine Vs Batman H2H with no armor or gadgets, bloodlust is on and fight takes place in NYC.

ThePittman
Guess not one is interested?

I would like to see how Bats handles all of the body modifications that the marines have.

Endless Mike
Does this include implants and cybernetics

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ThePittman
I would like to see how Bats handles all of the body modifications that the marines have.

I'm sure you would no expression

Hard match to call. Batman is probably more skilled but he's still out matched physically.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Does this include implants and cybernetics Normal modifications such as the extra hearts, solid ribcage but not bionics.Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm sure you would no expression

Hard match to call. Batman is probably more skilled but he's still out matched physically. I'm not even sure about skilled, the marines are trained all of their life for combat and that is all that they do. The don't have jobs and each and easy live up to 400 years old so most have been in war for 40 years or so and still in their prime.

and stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.